>Raqqa Sep28
i.imgur.com/vntW6fO.jpg
>N Hama Sep19
imgur.com/a/VrjdL
>Random by Padre Oct 3
imgur.com/a/WyTNp
imgur.com/a/n9eKu

Developments Oct 5
>Russian submarines have fired Kalibr cruise missiles from the Mediterranean hitting terrorist targets in Syria, the Defense Ministry said.
>Abu Mohammad al-Julani, leader of Al-Nusra Front, has fallen into a coma following a Russian surgical strike which killed 49 militants including 7 leaders
>SAA are within striking distance of Mayadeen, artillery has been set up
>ISIS has renewed its offensive in east Homs, reportedly have gained full fire control over the roads leading to Sukhnah from the east, west, and south
>Erdogan accuses Mossad of supporting Iraqi Kurdistan referendum
>Additional SAA 4th mechanized division arrives in DeZ governate, with orders to cross Euphrates to boost presence in Al-Umar oil fields
>SAA liberates several points in Al-Mahsaa mountains north of Quraytayn
>Sy government has announced the restoration of the Wabi Obeid Oil Factory in Al-Raqqa governate
>SAA attacks several garrisons under FSA control on Wednesday, capturing several points near Jordanian border
>RuAf made over 30 bombing raids in Aleppo and Idlib governates last week

Prev

Other urls found in this thread:

thehill.com/policy/defense/354101-trump-to-decertify-iran-nuclear-deal-report
youtube.com/watch?v=PE70AhMdEEM
youtube.com/watch?v=knv_nLcrGtI&t=724s
liveleak.com/view?i=8e5_1507160150
rt.com/op-edge/354362-slobodan-milosevic-exonerated-us-nato/
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Iran about to be vaporized for good.
Thanks Drumpf! Amen!

Today I will remind them.

SDF will prevail!

hush hush back to the oven you go

Putin's lightsaber should be blue/green not NOG PURPLE DRANK CULR but I love that photo regardless

aaaaaaaaahahahahahahaha
the r*ssian leech

>> b-b-b-b-b-but saudi arabia!!

fucking losers.

bump

>pic
I have the better one.

Yeah I just got it off a Russkie in the last thread.

HOLY SHIT IT'S REAL!

thehill.com/policy/defense/354101-trump-to-decertify-iran-nuclear-deal-report

Putin's should be blue though.

still a great choice

But I want to know if any of them support it

Every Eurasian power is aligning with Russia against US/Jew hegemony and that's a bad thing?

> a literal shit hole that no one wants to even live in anymore

lol s*rbs

>all these nazi descendants in the previous thread

disgusting tbqh

On this day I will remind them
youtube.com/watch?v=PE70AhMdEEM
youtube.com/watch?v=knv_nLcrGtI&t=724s

Together we shall crush the imperialists! Now then, I need another loan of $600 million to pay off PDVSA debt and I'll let you set up a navy base in Venezuela.

>flag
>Calls other countries shitholes
You have to apreciate the irony

> u-u-uh jew! kike!
> u-u-u-uh saudi mossad!

shut the fuck up you pathetic cock sucker.

>Where you call "North Kurdistan" is actually a mixture of historical East-Armenia and North-Assyria. Even Diyarbakır was built by the Armenians under the name of Stepenakert. From the era of Seljuk Empire it has become a Turkmen country and until 1940's more than half the city's population were Turks. The same is true for the other "North Kurdistan" cities. Kurds used to live predominantly in villages. In the Republican era Turks in those cities immigrated to the west and were replaced by the Kurds immigrating from villages. Kurds are Iranid nomads, their homeland is Zagros mountains. They were brought to Anatolia by the incentive of Sultan Selim the Grim in 16th century. They have nothing to do with Anatolia neither genetically, nor racially, nor typically, nor culturally. Turks on the other hand are predominantly Anatolian both racially and culturally because of our heavy mixing with Romans(Greeks), Armenians and Laz. The historical and cultural owners of "North Kurdistan" are Turks. Despite hundreds of historical artifacts, buildings and archeological findings of Urartu, Asur, Hellens, Romans, Armenians, Byzantines, Seljuks, Ilkhanids, Anatolian Beyliks and Ottomans Empire there exists no historical artifact made by Kurds, because the Kurds weren't there until 16th century. To sum it up; We are Urartu, we are Asur, we are Romans, we are Byzantines, we are Seljuks and we will never give the homeland of our ancestors to the Gypsies of Zagros.

I actually moved back from the US you fucking faggot. I hated it there.

Fuck it, do it.
It'd damage US foreign policy for years.
Who would really trust US after this?

and this is how butthurt looks like. lel

>"Tsar Wars, A New Dope" Edition
best title in x months
well done

that pic edit is msleading since they met to do gay shit

best news ive heard all day.

Burgers gettin BTFO
From all cameras
liveleak.com/view?i=8e5_1507160150
Enjoy!

M-MAGA right p-pede?

hahahahahaha its so true tho. putin is sucking dick for money wherever he can get it. we sure know hes not going to use any of his he stole.

I proceed to post stolen photos.

>thehill.com/policy/defense/354101-trump-to-decertify-iran-nuclear-deal-report
This is stupid.

>"Tsar Wars, A New Dope"
kek

Thanks m8.

rt.com/op-edge/354362-slobodan-milosevic-exonerated-us-nato/

Milosevic posthumously exonerated of war crimes by the hague

Wew, that some intense shit.

The house of Saud kissed the ring today, the only gay thing was his little dress.

I did, too, after three years in Mississippi. I liked it, but it's just not home.

hahahaha right out of the shill kike playbook.

> u-u-uh kike!
> uuhhhh saudi!!
> uuhhh maga pede!!

what a fucking nerd. you should really kys. 100% confirmed no one would even realize youre gone

You'd think this'd be all over the fucking news and on everyone's mouth, but I somehow missed this.
Heart hurts just a little bit.

Americans are so gld damn stupid there isn't even a word for anymore.

If the iran nuclear deal pops europ will abolish the usa even faster. And will cooperate more with Russia.
Russia is well respected in the east me and south America.

If the usa keep driving this road they will face isolation.
And this could bring a war to American soil. Including a civil war.
Ending up as a third world country.

Don't worry, it'll get even more stupid......some how.

Hey can you edit the OP pic to Putin having a blue light saber m8? ^^

>The (((news)))
Everybody knows they were conned 17 years ago today. Why do you think no one commemorates the revolution anymore?

the link between finns & estonians, & hungarians is tenuous enough. the link to turks is even more tenuous ( it's a one way relationship with the turks claiming kinship with a small intermediary group that split from finns and never returned - i.e. the turks got finned - but they never reverse turked the intermediary group - it's still a group of it's own - so the relationship is oneway via proxy, sort of like some half finn guy masturbated in a field and then a fly landed on the semen and then impregnated a turk some miles away)

multi thousand year kinship relations aside, it's difficult to see such a huge geographical disparity amounting to much.

i would remind you however that it was finns who created the finngolian meme - so anything is possible.

Inb4 russia Annex Alaska soon

>nije slobo kriv, mi smo govna
He died for our sins.

aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha

r*ssia well respected

aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaahhahahahahahahaha holy fuck this is literally the shit stain of the internet.

>liveleak.com/view?i=8e5_1507160150
>when he turns the camera at 1:03 and the ominous pyramid is glowing at them, watching.
I don't believe any of the stupid occult conspiracy but DAYUM if it ain't spooky.

No one will trust to make deal with America anymore. Americans are now as trustworthy as the Chinese lol.

don't forget all the nazi descendents waiting for you pay them debnts. speaking of debnts, are you guys managing to repay them? serious question.

>Arabs actually believe this
4D chess ammirite?!

>
Serbian minorities were constitutive in SR Croatia. The Croatian ustasa government removed them from the constitution and relegated them to a minority. Croatia wasn't allowed to secede without the approval of Serbs

How old are you little kurd boy?

>hahahaha right out of the shill kike playbook

>Coming from a literal kike shill who is shilling for a kike shill
You must be so tired of winning

Not North Korea, anyway. But it's not like US ever had a chance at resolving it diplomatically

The guy with the beer who stayed standing and flipped off the shooter is a fucking legend

Chinese are more trustworthy then burgers by far.

reemember wwhen (((they))) flooded Sup Forums with pro Israel threads?

Yeah Russia has punch above their weight for some time now, while the Americans have largely punched themselves.

America is so enormously powerful both militarily and economically, but sucks at diplomacy so much - it's unbelievable.

Trumps setting up war. Byebye Iran.

>reemember wwhen (((they))) flooded Sup Forums with pro Israel threads?
You mean /ptg/? They are still doing it every day

More /comfy/ picture please

how are they not massively stampeding each other
>be american
>get used to being shot

nah theyre not repayable, theyre just taking everything and we have become a nation of workers in businesses instead of owners of businesses.

reactions:
- hahahahaha
- guys it's not a real gun, you hear that click? it's not real
- i should run while he's shooting and duck in place when he's not
- oh, someone is shooting at me, my priority is to record a video for youtube

At least individual Chinese people are not. Never make any risky business with Chinese companies. They will just say fuck you and will have their government supporting them once the deal looks bad for them.

>we wuznt roaches n shieet nigga

>crotian ustasa government
WHAUWWW

At least people know what to expect

Thanks m8!

this good?
more resolution
^^

The whole Chinese economy is a large bubble. The collapse of the Chinese economy and the CPC government is the greatest thread to the world right now.

Fucking saved, thanks ^^

why does saudi have a small sabre benis hanging from his big sabre?

Okay, so Iran gets nukes. Neat!

Star Wars VII reference

It's like one of the Star Wars weapons

Putin's lightsaber should be green reflecting the fact he is a Jedi Master.

Sauds have their place i Eurasia to mate

This.

welcome to
Jurassic park

>Sauds have their place in Eurasia too mate
fixed

>The Croatian ustasa government removed them from the constitution and relegated them to a minority
the situation of serbs didn't change during the 1990 constitution amendments. They kept the same situation as of 1974.
>Croatia wasn't allowed to secede without the approval of Serbs
Yeah no, serbs tried to secede by force BEFORE the referendum of independance with the log revolution in 1990 right after they boycotted the sabor during the amedments of july 1990 and then when the croatian police took action and purged the serbs from the administration they cry "muh serbian persecution". Croats don't owe you shit. You people decided to boycott the referendum of 1991 because you couldn't win it and now you're complaining about the results?

i wouldn't say that russia is punching above their weight. the whole engagement in syria seems moderately skaled compared to the size of the russian army...

Shit.
Only watched a few a long time ago, didn't think of that

I can't get over this bad design, any person that fought with a shit saber like this would end up harming themselves because of those faggy side lasers.

Thanks Trump!

Orthodox Jedi from Tsar Wars

>Reports that Jund al Aqsa now controls Sarmin in #Idlib Province after attacking #HTS. Yup there is someone even nastier than HTS in Idlib

>Faltering into a civil war while fighting in a civil war

Genius!

Restoration of monarch when?