Kyou Kara Ore Wa / Delinquent manga

Just finished KKOW,which is a much praised work, it was pretty good and really funny but it's sad how the relationship between Mitsuhashi and Riko never saw real progress. I mean, I know it's a gag manga but it had plenty of serious arcs so I didn't see why literally nothing happened between them in 366 chapters.

In the end it's pretty much consolidated that they're together so yeah that's a valid complaint that we would all have wanted more but it could've been worst, I mean, the manga didn't try to play it out like they were nothing in the end.

Oh, was that supposed to be Riko on that page? I was surprised that Mitsuhashi and Itou just randomly left to go to Hokkaido in the ending that I completely forgot about it.

I guess that's a better ending than just leaving it completely ambiguous, which I had thought was the case.

Can we turn this into the general delinquent manga thread? Because we should.

>was that supposed to be Riko on that page?
Who the fuck else would she be? Speed reading isn't right man, take your time.

This is why generalfaggotry is cancerous. Let the thread go where it goes, don't just take any thread that happens to mention a topic and designate it as the general for that topic.

Yeah sod it, I'm dumping some Be-bop High School again. Would dump KKOW but it's not on this computer and I think most people who go in these threads have read it already. This is 2nd chapter of BBH.

Why does japanese delinquent media always have to be a comedy? Why can't there be more like the first episode of GTO?

>GTO
>Not a comedy
What?

Pompadour a shit. Fight me faggots.

I know you don't believe that aniki.

Time to start reading manga user.

Beelzebub counts as delinquent manga? I mean, yes, the setting is pretty accurate, but at some point it goes full DBZ, literally.

I doubt Delinquent TL user is here again but on the off chance, who was the dude who wrote the manga called OUT. I can't find it on Mangaupdates anymore, can't remember if it's even called Out but it's about some dude who got out of Juvie.

Be-Bop High School has the most accurate characterisation of 16/17 year olds in school in any manga, has to be said.

Early Beezelbub is delinquent manga yeah. The DBZ stuff comes later.

Nice panelling again, simple but effective.

Yeah it's OUT by MIZUTA Makoto, some french bros are scanlating it.

That's the beauty of BBH, is really grounded in reality, now I doubt they were actually using words like faggot and whatnot in the actual Japanese but the translation really makes it feel much more relatable because after all teens are constantly swearing and using slang.

>French
Every time man. If only I remember any of the French I had to learn at school I might be able to read some of this shit but as soon I passed the exams I forget all of it forever.

>Furyonline
That's a cool name for a scanlator group desu.

I think everyone has had a friend or knows a guy that was like Nakama and Toru; pretty chill most of the time, a legit areshole sometimes but overall alright enough to just hang with.

Sometimes I find myself thinking that Housen Boys Academy > Suzuran Private Boys School.

That's the end of that chapter. Going to dump another one.

Are there new delinquent manga being published these days, or was it a trend of the 80s and 90s? It's such a based type of manga but most of the stuff I've read was published from lates 80s to early 2000s,

Delinquent hairstyles are serious business.

Yeah there are several still being published and a few getting scanlated, see

It was a much bigger trend in the 70s-90s with a few big ones in the late 60s and a bit in the later 90s. There are a few post 2000 delinquent manga but I can't think of anything really recent which is a proper delinquent manga, but there is a few spin-offs of older manga coming out now.

Last two panels is why BBH is the best.

That's that done as well. Might do another later.

Is there anywhere to watch the ovas past episode 3 of be-bop highschool can't even find a good torrent

Not subbed past ep 3 so far.

Nakano was moe as hell, no homo

i have a feeling hnk fansubbed it but the torrent is dead

never mind you are right

Another one, this is a good chapter.

The way this guy draws faces reminds me of a less polished Katsuhiro Otomo, don't know why though.

This page essentially summarises chapter one of Bad Boys.

This page essentially summarises chapter three of Cromartie High School.

It's a shame he didn't get much screen time, it would have been great to see a trio of Imai,Tanigawa and Nakano.

Example of why Nakama and Toru are the most based delinquent duo. Better than Mitsuhashi and Itou, Onizuka and Ryuuji and Josuke and Okuyasu.

The end of that one.

What an incredible volume title.

Can't imagine the average Jap would have heard the word cunt that often. I wonder if they would know it's a Clash lyric since some of the other volumes/chapters are song lyrics.

I'm still glad he wasn't completely forgotten about in the end. Easily my favorite character.

DelinqAnon here. I'll release another Bakuon Rettou chapter right now. This next chapter is really good so I recommend you read it.

Also Mangarock emailed me asking to pay me per chapter I release. In return I'd have to give them releases a week in advanced. Fucking stupid.

I liked how the last chapter went down, in the sense that it's obvious Kase is legit crazy but even he isn't stupid enough to fuck around with Yakuza over shit and he still respects the heirachy in Zeroes. I wonder if that will change in the upcoming volumes though.

He's a very different person in Volume 14. His character really changes from Volumes 12-13.

Looking forward to it.

I initially wasn't really sold on Kase as the MC. I had a hard time believing he was a delinquent at his old school and got up to enough shit to make his parents want to move away. In the early volumes when he'd act like a rough guy I would find myself thinking why people took it as granted. But he at least developed into something more legitimate the more he became involved with Zeroes. I changed my opinion of him more or less around this chapter and he became more credible as someone who might become a top guy in a bosozoku.

Yeah, It's been nice seeing how he's changed since the start.

I'm behind on BR at the moment but I just can't get over how sweet this moment was.

The thing is that for normal people dressing like a delinquent already makes you a legit delinquent, on top of that acting like you're tough shit might even scare some actual delinquents.

There's been so many good moments. Pic related was one that really hooked me. Realizing his friends do nothing in their life was amazing