How did we go from this

How did we go from this

to this

Subaru is meant to suffer

Rem is meant to suffer

Is Subaru checkin' out some ass offscreen?

There are 5 thread about rezero in this very moment. Fuck off.

Subaru is meant for Rem. I hope that stinky half-elf bitch dies

DELETE THIS

DELETE THIS NOW

I want to pinch Moebaru's cheeks!

Remember kids! Rem will make you healthier!

MOOOOOOOOODDSSS! Mods modsS moDdsss REEEEEEEEEE!!!

Someone need to make a "casul" image with this guy.

Subaru rolls with no armor at all in light of that it's Al that looks like a casual fashion souls reject.

I heard souls so I can't resist.

I'd imagine Subaru having a longer stamina gauge than the health one.

He's not the one who has to bear the brunt of it in the end.
And she will. She gets a fate worse than death, with her existence forgotten and her soul enslaved by the Witch Cult.

Why do the worst things have to happen to Rem?

its going to be alright right guys? subarus love for rem will only deepen right guys? i.. i mean they hugged in the op and all so that must mean they are going to become a thing ri... right guys?? please just PLEASE im so fucking dead inside after all these bitterseet bad ect endings to animes jesus christ watching all this just lets one see how much you can stab a man untill he breaks but he never does the pain just gets worse and worse you never break cause after another anime you still believe.. you believe that the next one is going to heal your war torn heart so you just have to bear it for a little longer... a little longer and then... then i can rest just a little longer

If you have ever played a souls game, you know you are at an advantage not having armor on. Wearing armor for a challenge and fashion souls are great things. Al is the best Chosen Undead. Subaru has to deal with being the casul Barrier of the Curse.

It only gets worse for Rem. Even when you thought it couldn't possibly get any worse, it's later revealed that it's actually much worse than you could have ever imagined.

just a little longer...

But it's Al that has a DS2 helmet. Subaru is the chosen and Al is the Bearer at best. It even shows by the fact Al didn't level his ADP which cost him a arm.

I might as well kill myself then.

Please do.

>star map
That poor boy really needs to stop being beat down by alphas.

Stop talking like that.