Why are you opposed to women engaging in combat?

Why are you opposed to women engaging in combat?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=9v8v1GUjwLc
m.youtube.com/watch?v=ZoPyi7yGjSo
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Because they are shit in everything related to combat and shooting a gun. If I had a shekel for every-time I saw a woman cry from the recoil when shooting an Uzi in my first year in the army, I would've had a nice Ipad by now

i don't want to watch them die also i think most men will try sacrifice yourself to save them if you ever see women cry dont tell me that you immediately don't want to help them

Most people don't want to see dead soldiers because it's politically correct to have female soldiers

Israel still uses Uzis?

im not

youtube.com/watch?v=9v8v1GUjwLc

They shouldn't be allowed in the police either.

Whenever I need someone to die fighting for the survival of my family I just tell my pregnant wife to put her gear on. Women first. They are our only hope.

Depends if they are gross or crazy looking.

lol what a subhuman commie nigger. i hope she ended up gassed in some form

Because they smell really bad in the field. Disgusting sweet fish stench.

Nope.

The jiggle.

Gay

As long as they're on your side i don't have to worry about your competence as an military, no matter how much you spend.
#DraftOurDauhters

Because the infantry is a sacred profession of arms that has been conducted for centuries by primarily males. It's just one of those things that feminism should stay away from.

Those who have served in the infantry know that part of what makes the organization function properly is the brotherhood; the instinctive and primal bond between young males that makes the idea of fighting and dying and getting your dick blown off for the guy next to you bearable.

There are plenty of women out there who can perform the duties of a basic grunt and nobody is arguing that. People want to look for specific issues why or why not females can take on direct combat roles, like physical ability, sexual relationships, field hygiene, etc. but the most obvious answer transcends these tangible arguments. War is one of the most horrible realities of the human existence and the people who are the most opinionated about the female combat soldier have never experienced it.

t. USMC 0317 w/ three combat deployments

post the webm of that women "soldier" crying after shooting

Violence against women in war is especially haneous due to the sexually charged nature. Eventually killing would become linked in the brain to sexual pleasure. Once that happens theres no going back and literal blood lust becomes a real thing.

This is why women should stay out of war, out of combat, out of the draft and possibly even out of voting. We are talking full scale hell on earth.

Historical, biological, and practical reasons. Men will not be able to serve their purpose in the military as well if there are women next to them fighting.

Because it's silly
How many girls could I beat if I really went for it like I do when I fight men.
10, 20 at the same time. Maybe more. 100, all that would stop me is pity or getting tired.
It's ridiculous.
And the women I've heard discussing it agree.

I'm not

>"cover me while i storm that bunker"
>get shot
>"why didn't you cover me?"
>"i was just like really triggered like i couldn't even"

I'm not, draft all the oversized overfed sheboons. Have you seen the size of them? Easily larger than most enemy soldier.

Do you even join the military? I bet you don't

I make my military service with a half man/women platoon, they would even survive a fucking day.

Look at all them brave gun toting Americans proving how useless their second amendment is when it boils down to it.

Hahaha.
Quiet chuckles of superiority happening here.

what am I supposed to see there?

What's the best way to deal with women who uses brute force against you? I constantly have to deal with a group of stacies on my campus and whenever they see me they roast me and use physically violence. I try to laugh it off not to seem beta but deep inside my pride is shattered because there is nothing I can do.

Kek

I'm opposed to post-war fake photos though.

Equal rights and lefts, user.

at least shove them when they get physical with you, even the most beta cuck is stronger than most women

>at least shove them when they get physical with you

That counts as assault, they can sue me and I will be banned from campus

Normies and civics aren't, army fags are. Once you aren't the small fish in military, having girls under you feels like liability, as most girls will struggle with quotas and standart equipment weights. Manlets do too, but atleast army culture allows you make them eat shit/boots for that.
It's not about women not being drafted in war situation, it's about inhumane treatment that is part of army life.

Well, I think that the Night Witches are a good example of what women are capable of

*smack.
>boo-hoo!
>y-you hit meeeee. Waaahhhhh!
That's why
Fucking fantasy weeb nonsense.
Media make images to poison your mind with un-reality.
They cannot change the basic nature of reality.
Girls can't fight.

>being this degenerate

Oh and what they do isn't assault? Beat the shit out of them and tell them you'll kill them if they say anything.

doubt it, I shoved a drunk woman who was trying to punch me and most people around me supported my action. if it's warranted you meet force with slightly lesser force if it's a woman

you are a nigger. go smack a ho.

Nigga do you know the trauma a male soldier can experience if they go through boot camp with a girl and she is caught in the line of combat, taken into some sex dungeon and forced to pleasure an army?

One at a time or all at once? Because it's impossible to defeat 100 of anything, save for literal infants or quadriplegics. A hundred preschoolers could just climb you and drag you down with the sheer weight of their bodies combined. I don't think a normal man could beat more than about 2 or 3 dozen women and even that would only succeed if you cleverly punch them out whilst walking backwards or something. Otherwise they could just encircle you and attack you from behind

Untrained civilians scared shitless from being shot at

equal rights, equal lefts. women are hardly even human at this point in time.

Maybe that is how things are done in the penal colony that is Australia, but here in the civilized world you go to prison if a woman breaks her fingernail while hitting you.

I'm not. I'd love nothing more than to see women reap what they sow.

Because they're stupid and will inevitably choose the wrong side.

Hog. Exactly. Which school house?

-disrupts units, men have a natural instinct to protect women
-women are less physically stronger
-women and men sleeping in the field side by side is a bad idea

because it is absolutely pointless, societies will never need women fighting. Men are just simply better, and during total war, we need women to work in factories.

>bond between young males
But young males hate eachother.

enjoy your cuckening hans/sven

women should be raising their kids to become mans, not dying on the battlefields.

That means they like you.
It's your turn to show you like them.
You must sit behind them in class and put bubble gum in their hair.

Try pic related.
It starts with innocent kneeling, play it out nice.

I am not.

It is just they should know their limits and their purpose for becoming pregnant to bring about soldiers for the net generation.

Basically this.
But anihhilating enemy as drone supervisors - why not.

who gives a fuck
non-issue
if dykes want to go play army man and die that's on them

Propaganda picture
Just like the whole unit of Soviet wymynz who "served" during the war.

Truth. But that is exactly the thing; feminism absolutely needs to be all-encompassing, even to the point where every retard can see how it doesn't work. Because otherwise, that would mean that women aren't truly equal, there'd still be "women can do almost anything a man can do, but some things just need to be done by men because women are too weak". It would totally destroy the narrative.

Never underestimate how many others these shits are prepared to sacrifice to keep their story somewhat straight.

Out of curiosity, what does 0317 mean? It's the area code for my village, never seen it used as anything else

I call for an all female military.

They should stick to polishing my helmet. I'll do all the fighting.

Yea well australia is different m8. Your people are red-pilled on the vaginal jew

Because the wages they get are equal to those of real soldiers. If they were paid 1/3 of a male soldiers, fine, but equal pay for subpar performance? Why?

Because every man who has been in combat and has spoken on the subject has vehemently rejected the idea. If it's anyone who should know it's them.

>denmark
>a country that's seen no combat

dropped

Checked. Dammit sometimes I'm sad that you guys are one the true evils of the world. Based bants

They shouldn't be in the military at all, except maybe to type and make the coffee.
Every single one is stupid liability that will get knocked out in one punch.

its stressful as fuck for men, why the fuck would a women want to do it then?

They aren't happy unless they are ruining shit to get attention.

Because men form irrational attachments to them, thus jeopardizing standard military tenets, and enemy forces will kidnap and rape them, greatly lowering morale and putting them in harm's way even more.

Additionally, no female combat soldier exists that is equal to the average male soldier. Relatively speaking, they're a waste of resources.

life's a movie
I'm the protagonist
cause the television told me
etc.

>Denmark
>a country that's been involved in more wars and battles than the age of your "country"

kek

Pendleton you? Heard about the first wook going through SSBC next week?

no way I also have that commie vagina hat!

Maybe if you're Dutch. The strength of men under duress is so much greater than women it's retarded.

I'm beside myself with anger; no I didn't. I went through K-bay. They always ruin everything noble or strong. I made my pigs swear they would resist this shit.

If you really don't see where I'm coming from with that one you probably are a beta male who has never so much as been on a sports team. Yes, young men are competitive with eachother obviously but I'm not going to sit here and explain to you the bond that develops between men who do hard shit together, because obviously you've never experienced that.

Because we have more than enough men for the role. If you want to truly serve your country, join the military and be fucking proud of whatever job they give you. If you join the military and say "I specifically want combat, nothing else," you obviously just want to kill people; why has no one used this angle on women in combat roles?

I suppose you could just push them over or something, but still, they'd only need to run towards you all at once and you couldn't really do anything about it.

In reality though, 97 would run away as soon as they see 3 of them with a broken nose, knocked out or losing teeth

Wouldn't want them on my side, but I'd love for the enemy to have 'em. Means I get to have some extra fun after a good battle.

Marriage?

Our soldiers caught somr woman sniper in Chechnya. She was from some shithole between Poland and Russia.
They did stick an F1 frag granade into her vagina and then did drop her from the helicopter.

Yep they got her going through the new sniper POI they're trying out at Pendleton, which is easy as fuck by the way if you've heard anything about it so she is almost definitely gonna pass unless she can't ruck 20k over the alpha shelf. The last thing our community needs right now is women in the fleet. Mark my words, as soon as we have female pigs, the STA platoon will be history.

Those two are retarded and vastly overestimate their own strength, don't listen to them.

As somebody with about a dozen nephews who are all 9 and under and often play fights and wrestles with all of them at once at family gatherings, there's no way in Hell, even if I was going all out, that I could take out 100 of them unarmed. Even having five of them crawling on me or grabbing my legs is a good ~200 lbs collectively and greatly inhibits movement. Additionally, a woman is a good bit stronger than a child.

You show us your cherry picked pictures then, ivan. Ill wait

Women in combat means constant drama because they'll be the camp bike and play the guys against each other. The men will be less effective because they'll have to carry and protect them. They'll be pregnant much of the time because that'll be their free ticket out if they want it. It's the kind of stupid thing militaries do when they think they won't have to fight a serious war, so they can play-act at it.

I don't think they could attack properly, they'd be too afraid when they see real violence. It's pretty grim when it's gets real, I don't like to see it never mind women.
1 would get really badly hurt with a Max Power headbutt, then I'd shout and 99 would run away.
I got threatened by five drunk teens (18-20) the other day. You'd think they'd stand a chance but when I looked around to make sure no police were about and clenching my fists stepped forwards they all sprinted off in five different directions.
Moral is part of any fight. Women cannot hack it.

Tell me more. So she wasn't a Chechen?
Also, proof you were in the military at least?
I don't cast doubts on your story however because the Russian military is known for its ruthlessness compared to our pussy corp.

This. The only thing is, of course if you were to really hit a child, the others would get scared and run away. Children aren't meant to fight seriously, they don't have the mental capacity for it, even if they could make up for their small physical capacities by having superior numbers.

If you were somehow confronted by a disciplined company of 100 women or 100 children, nobody would stand a chance alone and unarmed

Terrific. Our community was one of the last ones left. I can't wait for cunts to start walking around with hogs teeth looking like chokers while they suck some camera combat photographer faggot dick. Unbelievable.

I'm not

Women should go into medicine, secretary-type jobs, and eventually manufacturing if a war is so serious that there aren't enough men to work in the factories and farms. We have to avoid limiting the fertility of our women as much as possible. We also want to run a Humane Society for our citizens, and that means keeping the family as strong and together as is optimal for the human psyche. Men are more expendable and better suited to combat. Ergo, they're first in line when we have to tear families apart to send people to fight.

For more information on this topic: >m.youtube.com/watch?v=ZoPyi7yGjSo
You will note that Germany later did put children and females into uniform at the very end, because they faced destruction and Hitler was not in good mental shape (not that they did any good. The war was lost before Germany's manpower was exhausted).

I'm not. Defending the state is the responsibility of all citizens.

Men will instinctively abandon the mission to save a women