youtube.com/watch?v=Yx4cqBFmjtA
youtube.com/watch?v=L2YLgLj8KVY
youtube.com/watch?v=43P8PHKTny0
youtube.com/watch?v=MDSONrjhcZM
m.youtube.com/watch?v=Dd9y8hHMUag
youtu.be/4jMTamFsF0w
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Why are slide threads legal? Saged.

Because it doesn't change the internal mechanism of the bolt or trigger.
>sage

The effect is the same,

no it isn't
sage goes in the options field

>announces his sages
Anyway, the effect is relatively the same is the argument the guy is making.

Because you don't even need a bump stock to bump fire

Why are strings legal if full auto isn't?

The question is why are full auto guns restricted when its so damn easy to just pull a trigger fast and still fire off 5-6 rounds per second?

Because Obama legalized them.

Bump
(stocks)

not a /k/ommando, whats so special about bump stocks?

>Anyway, the effect is relatively the same is the argument the guy is making.
>Bump stock
>Accurate
Not even close to the same. There is no practical use for comparison. Apples and tomatoes are both fruits. Do we put them both in fruit salad?

>not even close to the same
A bump stock is closer to automatic fire than it's inherent semiautomatic select fire.

Nothing really. It just makes it easier to bump fire, which means pulling the gun forward against your trigger finger and letting recoil bounce it back to reset the trigger. You can shoot just as fast without one.

They were marketed as a gimmick because its fun.

>The effect is the same

So what? The law defines a machine gun by the trigger action, not how many rounds per second (and real auto is still faster). This doesn't modify the trigger in any way. It's still 1 pull = 1 bullet fired, which by definition is semi-auto.

These are legal because they haven't been made illegal. What is the purpose of this inane thread? You sound mentally challenged.

>bump stock moving your fucking trigger finger around like your mom's jackhammer tier vibrator is equivalent to a full auto sear mechanism
>meme flag

can we all just stop replying to meme flag threads?

Do they both fire X rounds in Y minutes, bubba?

I agree, user. Full auto should be legal too.

It's a spring loaded stock that reciprocates slightly with recoil, making bump firing easier. Not possible - easier. Bump firing is possible on virtually any semi-auto weapon with no special parts or add-ons. The stock just makes it much easier.

Ultimately regulating bump stocks is pointless. Regulating methods of killing is pointless. People are going to find ways to kill each other. Knives, trucks of peace, acid, pressure cookers, planes, whatever. Focus on the reasons why people are killing each other and not how they do it. Reason liberals don't want to do that is because it'll reveal that their pets are the ones causing the majority of the violence.

because in the US you can put a killing device in another killing device but you cannot put chocolate around a small object

>Obama logic
becuase Obama is a fucking fraud?

You can bump fire without a stock.

It's using the recoil of the gun to bounce the trigger on your finger.
With a little practice, you can do it with your finger alone, from the hip.

>why are guns legal if full auto isnt

can we just skip the steps of circular logic to get to that point and just accept that's your argument already.

Literally no reason. They fell into a loophole before. Now that everyone knows about them, congress has no choice but to outlaw them.

There is no way to defend them, without throwing semi-automatic rifles under the bus as well.

Hes canadian dont waste your time. Probably has never seen a gun in his life.

Why are pants legal?
youtube.com/watch?v=wZCO-06qRgY

bought 6 sets today. mine. paid cash.

You should be fined for this too, otherwise just legalize full auto. We either have laws or we don't, we either are a country or ae arent

Bump firing with your finger and bump firing with special devices is really apples and bread.

Own and shoot several, bitch.

>spring loaded
No. You pull the rifle foward, recoil force sends it backwards. There is no spring involved.

>lying on the internet
Surprise, it's a leaf!

Its a workaround the full auto ban by making the gun move against your finger so technically its still one touch one shot, but in practice its like full auto. Its a trick

Guys, we need to outlaw rubber bands too.

youtube.com/watch?v=Yx4cqBFmjtA

God bless user, it is Your right to do so. Probably best to keep it a Secret atleast for now, who knows when they are gonna come knocking on Your door asking for them illegal bump Stocks!

banning full auto is unconstitutional too imho so I dont care

>be American
>get shot
>defend gun laws

WEW

>Do we put them both in fruit salad?
>murilards talking about salads
Maybe you can toss them faggot.

Full autos were banned for a reason, and thats their de facto firing several bullets real fast, this is just a loophole

>semi auto must be banned because you can simulate full auto by using the recoil effectively
Witness the future justification for more gun regulations

ban shoulders lmao

Should we ban shoulders too, leaf?
youtube.com/watch?v=L2YLgLj8KVY

No one says we need to ban trucks when a Muslim plows through a crowd. No one has even so much as suggested that we need to restrict who we rent trucks to.

are bump stocks the latest sandy hook promise hysteria to scare your grandma on facebook?

Yes. Its like saying crossing the border is illegal but going around it isnt

Can someone who knows guns explain why the gunfire in the videos gradually sped up like a crank gun?

Very true. We must ban people who are able to rapidly pull the trigger as well.

Ban assault pantaloons

This. No wonder the NRA supports it

Next thing on the ban list:
Tactical String!
Converts any AK-47 into a full auto salt rifle with automatic rounds!

youtube.com/watch?v=43P8PHKTny0

Oh geez, can you prove I'm lying?

Only the shoulders and fingers of supermen who can kill 60 people by doing it.

bump firing with or without a stock is very inconsistent since you're just making the trigger bounce against your finger really fast.

Onlyif you keep insisting against banning these loopholes and arguing that the distinctiom between semiautos and autos is irrelevant. The NRA is smart enough to realize this and protect semiautos by getting rid of loopholes

>Only the shoulders and fingers of supermen who can kill 60 people by doing it.
ban motor vehicles
This carnage must end.

>Only the shoulders and fingers of supermen who can kill 60 people by doing it.

only superhuman trucks could kill 86 people by driving over them

The NFA is unconstitutional.
The government knew they were in over their heads when they had to create the AOW class.
Unenforceable laws are unethical laws.

So more mass shootings can happen?

Fuck off, it's just plastic. You can bump fire without one.

Because it is aesthetic, fag.

The distinction between semi-autos and autos is a drill or a piece of string.

What is this picture from?

Good thinking. Full-auto should be legal also.

I've always wondered. How long, even a millisecond, do you sit there and feel pain if you shoot yourself? The bullet has to travel through the rest of your head to your brain, and I imagine it's not an immediate death, even if it only takes like a second to die. Is it excruciating? I don't wanna find out for myself but I'm curious

Murdering a gaggle of people is also illegal and didn't stop him, but I'm sure if that wasn't allowed, he would have changed his mind.

Problem Child 2

Leaked photos of the crime scene inside the hotel room. That's the killer, was confirmed by police at a news conference the other day

it can be anywhere from instant to several hours. many people actually survive.

it just depends on how well you aim the gun. people use shotguns for this reason - it's much more likely to hit something vital and kill you straight away.

DO NOT KEK FOR GUN GRABBERS. GET FUCKED, YOU COMMIE OVEN DODGERS.

>Do they both fire X rounds in Y minutes, bubba?
no, Slidefire stocks are junk for noobs. Ive been bump firing since the 80s and never owned a meme stock

youtube.com/watch?v=MDSONrjhcZM

Because Americans are incapable of using their brain.

In any other anglo country bump stocks would have been made illegal through the courts through the simple process of interpreting the full-auto ban to include devices which render firearms capable of fully-automatic fire. Whether or not you agree with the law it's hard to argue that bump stocks are somehow outside the intent of a law created specifically to restrict full-auto capability.

Americans, on the other hand, will stick their heels in and obstinately refuse to yield to common sense. Instead of getting the law overturned (which is impossible thanks to their paralysed and non-functional political system) they will instead fight and fight and fight this rationality so that you end up with a ludicrous kafkaesque nightmare of regulation where pic related is, legally speaking, a pistol.

Yes, that's right, in the US pic related is a pistol.

Never mind the fact that it's obviously not a fucking pistol and everybody knows it - in America the law has no connection with reason. Law and the courts are just another tool of politics in the US, in a way that they aren't in any other anglo country.

What I'm saying is that when you have an entire population of people who flat-out refuse to engage rationally with each other anymore (and this is the case in the US on gun issues) you get irrational outcomes.

For those who dont know what is being talked about
m.youtube.com/watch?v=Dd9y8hHMUag

ok

How do we know that is the killer?

You can have your wild speculations, but that's Paddock, the suspected killer.

>Full autos were banned for a reason, and thats their de facto firing several bullets real fast, this is just a loophole

Listen you dumb nigger, in your opening post to this retarded thread, you asked "why are bump stocks legal if full auto isn't" and I told you why. We banned machine guns based on a firing mechanism in which one trigger pull fires more than one round. That is the definition of a machine gun by law.

Bump stocks do not change how many bullets are fired with each trigger pull, they just allow you to make a quicker trigger pull by using the weapon's momentum to press the trigger more quickly. That's it. It's a piece of plastic and a spring.

So that is the answer to your stupid fucking question. They're not illegal because they're not illegal. Congress will have to alter the wording of the law to outlaw these accessories. And I don't know how they're going to do that without fucking up the definition of semi-auto.

All this so dumb niggers like you can sleep better at night, knowing it makes little to no difference in mass shootings whether someone has this accessory to increase their firing rate a few rounds per second over normal semi-auto fire. This is the first mass shooting in which one of these were even used.

You are the exact reason I hate gun-control morons. You don't even understand what you want to "dialogue" about. You don't even realize that nothing will change in any practical sense if you get your way, yet you still demand useless regulations, which we already have, while bitching we haven't done enough because your stupid fucking policies don't work.

>someone builds a VBIED
>kills 1000 people
>everyone breathes a sigh of relief because at least no one was shot

Nice argument you've got there

I want to see a video of this actually working

AR pistols are gay, and they technically are pistols because of the barrel length.

The autism is strong with this one.

A country having loopholes doesn't destroy it.

>If full auto isnt?
Good question. The NFA does need to be repealed.

>bump stocks would have been made illegal through the courts through the simple process of interpreting the full-auto ban to include devices which render firearms capable of fully-automatic fire.
literally impossible unless you ban semi-auto, in which case it's still impossible because you can always make your own

>pic related is, legally speaking, a pistol.
Ban hacksaws!

>Whether or not you agree with the law it's hard to argue that bump stocks are somehow outside the intent of a law created specifically to restrict full-auto capability
Exactly

You can bump fire with just your finger too. When are they going to outlaw fingers?

youtu.be/4jMTamFsF0w

>because of barrel length
No. They're pistols because they don't have a "stock." A pistol can have any length barrel.

just get a single shot shotgun and use a magnum buckshot shell. press it under your head pointing towards your brain stem. really press the barrel against the skin so all the gases explode your head. This method is absolute instantaneous death

>just legalize full auto
so can we count on your support to abolish the NFA?

>Full autos were banned for a reason
And that reason was reactionary knee-jerk legislation as a result of Prohibition-era crime sprees.

Does anyone else notice in this photo that someone literally shot everywhere BUT where the driver would be seated?

Bump stocks are a meme.

You do not need a bump stock to bump fire.

Any semi auto can be bump fired without a bump stock.

A rifle can be bump fired by instead of pulling the trigger, you rest your finger on the trigger, but instead of pulling the trigger, you pull the rest of the gun.

No wild speculation, just asking.

Nice try ATF

not exactly. keeping a bead on a target with a legit full auto is much more doable than with a bump stock. I have no qualms with bump stocks being banned because they serve no tactical or military purpose.

the left won't be satisfied with this though, the NYT literally just put out an article calling for the full repeal of the 2nd. they're baring their teeth lads.

yep anybody who knows nythng about firearms knows this

but people are looking for a scapegoat when none is needed, we have reached a point in the public discourse where gun grabbers are literally powerless.

Moving targets are harder to hit. Also possible the French have some gay police regulations about killing suspects, but my guess is the cop just missed.

True, but technically what they add on the back of them is a stock. With an AR the buffer tube is basically the stock.

Sure, , you just have to convince a majority of congressmen

It’s not. Just look up videos. It just uses he recoil of the gun. You can do the same thing on many types of guns, without using a bump fire stock. You can simply just bump fire from your hip, although it seems dangerous and stupid.

They’ve been legal because manufacturers exploited a loop hole, because technically it’s still not auto when the trigger still has to get pulled each time a shot is fired.

As a gun owner, I never used/wanted one of these because it wastes ammo and has no practical use. It’s just go LOLs. If Spencer’s gifts sold gun parts, this would definitely be in their stores, don’t know if you guys have those stores there, by my fellow amerifags know what I’m talking about.

Yeah, that was in the batch of photos of his hotel room with all the guns and his body in the corner. So it's legit. I only hope he suffered a little

The meme york times has no power . 2nd ammendment will never be repealed. Even if they get the votes they wouldnt get enough states to ratify it