Sup Forums, red pill me on veganism?

Sup Forums, red pill me on veganism?

why do (((they))) want us to stop eating meat?

article related
theguardian.com/environment/2017/oct/05/vast-animal-feed-crops-meat-needs-destroying-planet?CMP=twt_a-environment_b-gdneco

Because it's healthier.
On a tin foil side though, it's because they can put whatever they want in (((pesticides))).

I'm not sure

dang

I would consider as well that they don't want us to easily go vegan and get a full diet.
That would give us more independence and produce more healthy people.
Most vegans rely on soy based products which are full of estrogen mimickers.

Figure that's because of some vitamin/hormone deficiency in the fetus or that vegans and unhinged lunatics that will inevitably put their child through years of emotional neglect and torment?

>Sup Forums, red pill me on veganism?

It's a noble idea and maybe we will be able to get there one day. But nowadays most vegans look undernourished and diseased, having to carefully plan their diet and taking supplements in order to balance their diet.

Can confirm. My aunt is vegan and has forced it on her son since birth. He's kinda retarded has an undersized head and poops all over the carpet when he gets mad. He's 12

Show a military that has ever successfully run on vegetables .. that's why.

I don’t know I frankly find veganism repulsive. It’s like people who deny the animal side from humanity. How sheltered and naive can you be deny the flesh eatung animal that resides in all of us?

u say vegana?

To turn us into even more gigantic pussies.

Because they're entirely ruled by fee-fees, and refuse to understand or accept that Homo Sapiens evolved to be omnivorous.

so you can be unhealthy, low T, and depressed.

Big money involved from pharmaceuticals + mega farmers. Lots of holier than thous in government that force this as healthy, look at the food pyramid anyone can tell its retarded.

Basically to make an entire population of massive pussies that do what they're told. Plus as a bonus, this helps to breakdown families, since most people get together over meals and non-vegans dont want to hear the constant shit spewing from these "intellectual" nerds that think killing animals for food is some kind of crime.

Also, nutritionists + Doctors are basically blackballed if they openly go against this. The tide is turning and public's eyes opening. Low fat diets are brutal on human beings physical and mental health.

Vegans can be deficient in many nutrients if not done correctly. You have to SPEND a lot and eat a lot in order to eat correctly on a vegan diet.

This allows not only big business to thrive, but the pharmaceutical industry profits greatly knowing that years of practicing this lifestyle will cause an entire generation of people to need help pharmaceutically/medically in the future.

Because they are mortified that animals suffer. They feel superior to us because (((they))) hurt animals less and they want us to ascend to they level of "morality"

>google search: vegan chldren.

>Only images of happy white children.

Something is terribly (((odd))).

I knew this chick who went full vegan, her body started to break down and now she is unable to digest meat at all. GG

When you eat meat your brain works better so you are hard to brainwash

My brother in law tried telling me that eating mushrooms was the equivalent to eating meat in terms of protein and he literally won't admit he's retarded

Truth is that vegans aren't really interested in actual environmental solutions. I've been lurking on vegan pages for a while and all of them were horrified when someone linked a video about insectburgers.
No matter your personal views on eating bugs, insects are full of protein and they reproduce really fast. Cheap and green basically.
The vegans hated it, they said it was (((genocide))) since you need hundreds of crickets or worms to make one burger. Oy vey!

Every vegan I've ever met is an absolute attention whore. They only do it to seem more interesting because nothing else about them is special.

I don't know but I have been trolling the shit out of them on Twitter for a few weeks now. True snow flakes. While they have some decent points it's mostly screaming.
Pro tip, use veganism is racist against my culture they will still attack you particularly Jews and goat fuckers. Wait are vegans red pilled. Idk I confused myself

Vegan girls pussy stink more often due to pH imbalances

Good to know

The animal welfare issue is only half of it, in my experience most vegans are terrified of death and follow a vegan diet in the hopes of living as long as possible.

boohoo one positive story among fifty negative ones, how terrible
the reason why (((they))) promote meat is because they like to keep humanity in a dark, primitive, un-Aryan state and they love blood rituals. the diseases they cause that way and the money they make they like too of course.

cause red meat gives you ass cancer and requires
a ton of water thus making population expansion
more difficult as more people will starve

It doesn't give you ass cancer, it's processed meat that is bad for you.

I think everyone's getting ass cancer from all the anal