Americans would rather elect a clown than have a female president

>Americans would rather elect a clown than have a female president
What the hell is wrong with this country?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=HoLDX6RHTY4
reddit.com/r/TheRedPill/
puerarchy.com/wp-content/uploads/2014/04/TheFuturist_TheMisandryBubble.pdf
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

op is what's wrong with burger country

Wed rather have a big swingin dick than a dried up ol cunt

SAGE SAGE SAGE

such a foolish statement. You ever think that being negligent with americans (bengahzi), wrongly handling sensitive emails, Writing a failed healthcare plan as firstlady, being an insider. I can go on. Being a woman had nothing to do with it

move along shill

WRONG

I'm down with a female president if she's a constitution abiding, gun carrying, sandwich making hotty.

yeah, we really suck, you should leave

Clown vs traitor
Easy choice

Just because you like that oldbag Satanic pedo, it explains more about you.

Wimans should not be in positions of authority/power

You are part of the problem too

no, it's just HER. If we going to have a woman president, I'd think you'd have higher standards than just settleing for this skank who can't even keep her own damn husband faithful and loyal. BAKA. U.S. quality standards have dropped sharply since W. Bush. but even considering the trump presidency, not THAT much. Bring forth a woman who's actualy worth a shit and she'll get my vote. And I haven't voted since G.H.W.Bush in Iraq-oil-war part1. BAKA.

She was cleared of any wrongdoing in Benghazi. You don’t care about emails considerding Jared kushner has 3 private emails and nobody cares

We could've had a female president in 2008 of we'd elected McCain. He wouldn't be able to handle the stress, he would've died, and we could've had president Sarah Palin. But no, catty botches wanted Hillary, and waited for it to be her turn. Now look what happened

That candidate proved to have a criminal mind. Displayed tendencies of an elitist, was dismissive, and committed perjury. is unaccountable, inept, deceitful, married to an admitted sexual offender.

Didn’t see “woman” as a reason not to elect.

youtube.com/watch?v=HoLDX6RHTY4

>clown
>paedophile satanist
pick one

me? sitting here in mu job in mexico city, all that far far away from the united states, do you want me to go back somewhere?

We didn't want an evil, corrupt, lying murdering bitch.

Clearly the "clown" was the better choice.

womans suffrage was a mistake

Daily reminder that it would be better to not have a president than to have HRC as president.

Kushner is kike plant

At least a clown knows that he's an idiot.

>Americans would rather elect a clown or a witch than having a well versed in economics but geographical retarded president.

What the hell is wrong with this country?

I think he's actually a genius pretending to be a dolt because that's what everyone expects

I think it was more:
>Americans would rather elect a clown than have an evil, more corrupt clown that happens to be female as president

Honestly, I think if the choice were between Donald Trump and just "Democrat Woman", the election might have been closer. Hillary Clinton is less popular than the average.

liberals have been destroying this nation, I don't even know where to begin user.

Trump isn't going to fix or reverse the liberal destruction of the white race that occurred over the last 60 years.

Id rather vote for Ronald McDonald over her.

read

reddit.com/r/TheRedPill/

specifically read:

puerarchy.com/wp-content/uploads/2014/04/TheFuturist_TheMisandryBubble.pdf

>dumb topic

Kys shill
sage

bbbbbbbrrrtttttttt

"oh user I think I might have pooped a little! Get the toilet paper. Quickly! This isn't funny!!"

BBBBRRRRAAAAAAPPPPPPPP

"ohh fuck. ooooohhhhh fuck!!"

BBBBRRRRRRRTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTT bkurblblurblwurblblurb *splot*

"user helpp!"

BBBBBBBBBBBBBLLLLLLLLLLLLLAAAAAAAAAAAAARRRRRRRRRPPPPPPPP

"phone 911 please! help!!"

BBBBBBBRRRRRRRRROOOOOOOOOOPPPPPPPPPPPPPP

most of us here don't like kushner either

Yeah, sure that's the reason...

That's a straw golem, my dude.

You're wrong, we've had at least two female presidents: Obama and Carter.

We've also had a female president (Clinton) that liked dicking bimbos, maybe that would make him a tranny president?

First of all, fuck Kushner, and secondly, he never sent classified information on those emails.

Right? We should of voted for the most corrupt politician in US history.

Shes butters, Mrs Trump is alot more political friendly for the eyes