The Jew York times have done it

>they're coming for our guns

Pick up the phone. I called it.

Other urls found in this thread:

heyjackass.com
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

The only people who voted for Trump are rural and suburban retards.

City people all voted for Hillary.

white muthafukkas....yall time be up...we really finna kill all yall...we gone fuck yall women...time to die white bitches...

>search for author
>both parents were jews

We need to hang these people for treason ASAP.

Write to your congressmen and tell them to defend the second amendment. They're going to be inundated with emotional letters and calls and emails and tweets from people saying to repeal it - your job now is to counteract that.

If you can't be bothered to fight for your rights then you will lose them.

Repeal the Thirteenth Amendment

They are moving forward with their plans anyway, despite HRC losing. This was all foretold

Nigger, you been shitting up every thread I've been in today

>Shall not be infringed

They really picked a stupid time politically to do this

Republicans completely dominate every level of government and they think now is the time to try an amendment appeal?

Black Live Monster

They can come for my guns but they're getting the bullets first. One by one

>I have never understood...
>here is opinion

why?

This. All this sort of thing is likely to do is push more people toward the Republicans.

SHALL

we can't give up are rights, but it is time to talk about sum gun law reform. if we don't do anything the next one will be on are hands too.

*Jewish screeching*

NOT

WE

Repeal the freedom of press?

Ok, lets reform the laws: repeal the NFA and leave us the fuck alone.

>9gag

>heyjackass.com

BE

BE

Trump needs approval ratings
He already has the right wing defending his every move.
Gee I wonder what will happen next?!

When does the mass killing and exile of the Jews begin?

INFRINGED.

well, give em lead if they show up. simple.

Time to stock up lads.

Don't forget to keep a few firearms and plenty of ammo buried somewhere for when the feds come to confiscate your rights.

Nothing will happen. It's the same retards that want to get rid of the electoral college.

>REPEAL THE SECOND AMENDMENT
>I have never understood the conservative fetish for the Second --

>REPEAL ROE v. WADE
>I have never understood the liberal fetish for Child Sacr--

jfc you're not even american. Shut the fuck up.

Brazil introduce gun control laws in 2003. The murder rate increase 5% every fucking year.

Ask me if it pay off.

>cropping out the (((authors))) name

what guns? I don't own any, officer.

GOOD LUCK

but muh australia

my coincidence detector is going off the charts!

I would love to see them try. There are 300 million legal firearms floating around the us, who knows how many unregistered, and an active gun lobby with lost of politicians in their pockets.

but muh Switzerland

And 14th

>The Dutch have no culture
Confirmed.

City 'people' are all degenerates.

Perfect

Why is that eotech mounted backwards ? wtf

its a fucking op-ed

lrn2reed a newspaper fag

The 2nd amendment takes into the account the use of muskets, not modern assault rifles you idiot.

>Food analogies

I'm gonna call it now. The media to push to rescind our rights is going to be brutal but somehow support for the Republican party and Trump is actually going to increase as more people are going to see the left as opportunizing a tragedy for their agenda.

KYS

Fucking kikes

keep laughing white boy...yall aint shit without yall guns...without yall guns we gone fuck yall up good...we finna fuck yall white women...

Stop Larping. It's gay.

how are they moving forward despite not holding office?

Yeah and you don't think they incorporate their propaganda into their regular articles outside of the Op-Ed section?

Underrated

>They really picked a stupid time politically to do this

No, perfect time. Trump can be blamed for it all.

>Republicans completely dominate every level of government

Do they? Seems to me they are following the obama agenda to the letter in fear of getting shot up by a lone wolf leftist with a kill list.

Come and TRY taking the guns from honest, lawful tax-paying, Americans.

How could anyone not understand the importance of the 2nd ammendment?

If youre being oppressed, citizens need the ability to overthrow their government by force if necessary.

Why the confusion? Elementary school kids understand this...

Citation needed, they already had automatic machine guns back then

Topkek. Thanks for this, user.

KILL THEM NOW.

"I had a terrible boating accident a few years ago, lost some"

Yeah good luck repealing an amendment on the bill of rights.

>(((Bret Stephens)))
>a jew born in mexico

Every fucking time

sorry. RAISED in Mexico

>I NEED MUH AK-15 TA PROTECT AGAINST DA GUBMINT AN-
>*gets drone striked*
The second amendment is outdated and so are your stupid white male opinions

>Trump needs approval ratings
>He already has the right wing defending his every move.
>Gee I wonder what will happen next?!

Trump will implement a nationwide new york city style gun ban and license requirements, end private sales without taxation, and restrict ammo until the cost is $5 per round. Nra wants to ban tje bumpfire stocks, handgrips, lasers, lights, scopes, and all other nonessential accessories, such as brass catchers and flash suppressors. All military calibers will be impossible to buy in store.

Thats what they want and thats what they will get. Once they have that. Oh no another mass shooting in a crowd of white people, nevermind the facts of the shooting, time to ban all guns, like England.

>city people
niggers on welfare

NOT

Second Amendment Discussion:
For the well meaning individuals who support gun control and who seek to educate themselves on the issue at hand I've got some statistical facts and figures along with sources that may help to guide your proposed policy solutions, or even better yet, might help to clarify exactly what the problem is that you're trying to solve in the first place.
In 2016 more than 64,000 US citizens died of drug overdoses
In 2016 more than 40,000 US citizens died due to automobile accidents
In 2014 there were 33,594 TOTAL firearms deaths
Are we trying to solve preventable deaths? If so, maybe we should focus on automobiles and drugs, both blatantly missing from the bill of rights and not necessary to the security of a free state and people?
In 2014, 21,386 of the 33,594 firearms deaths were firearm suicides, that is 64% of total firearm deaths.
In 2014 total suicides were 42,000. This means that firearms suicides make up 50% of total suicides.
Are we trying to solve suicides? Maybe we should focus on mental health, since that doesn't involve infringing upon the 2nd Amendment right, and after all 50% of suicides don't utilize firearms anyway.
In 2014 there were 15,872 total homicides, 11,000 of which were committed with firearms.
Firearms murders made up 36% of total gun deaths, and more than 30% of total murders in the country were actually not committed with firearms.
Are we trying to solve homicides in this country? More than 30% of homicides could be prevented by decriminalizing the major sources of gang activity such as drugs.

>City people all voted for Hillary.

All the dead people too.

And the illegal people.

And a bunch of non-existent ones.

Hillary so popular!!

>This pasta again

Freedom of the press obviously literally says "press", the original hand crank manual printer. NOT high speed assault news and online automatic journalism.

FACT: Everybody is vulnerable to being radicalized by the press.
Press control laws are just common sense.

Explain how a bunch of medieval goat farmers with AK47s are still controlling 20% of Afghanistan

As an American, I feel ashamed.

There is no longer any source of pride in calling oneself American — only shame and ridicule remains.

I live in an area that's positively full of the kind of people who voted for Trump. I see and hear the collective "fuck you" they keep giving the international community. I hear statements like this:

"Why should I give a rat's ass about what's happening across the ocean on the other side of the planet?"

or . . .

"Who cares if some dipshit in Manchester blows up a theater full of children? Serves them right for letting terrorists into their community!"

or other, even less-palatable commentary.

(I kid you not - the Manchester comment is one that I overheard in casual conversation at the Waffle House across from my apartment.)

If there was a way I could undo the damage through apologies and contrition, I would, but because I know that there is very little I can do now, all I can do is hang my head in shame and hope that maybe, just maybe, when the next voting opportunity comes around, those like me will be motivated to do more than feel ashamed of our countrymen for their hatred, intolerance, ignorance, bigotry, and willful stupidity.

They may say of our flag, 'these colors don't run' — but they do fade.

I just hope they haven't faded to black.

Silence, slave.

Yeah man, because there's all those times that gang members intentionally went after white gun owners, and those gun owners defended themselves thanks to the 2nd amendment. ok kiddo.

Wew

You, without a doubt, are a Fucktard!

kek this was shopped to make the criminal into a nigger

LAST

Any cop or government worker who comes to take my guns away will get filled full of hollowpoints until I am out of ammo (I won't run out of ammo). I dare those motherfuckers to try.

Good point.

how does it feel to be an obese landwhale who gets no attention

Why are people not paying attention to the spread of Wahhabism throughout Europe? Especially when you poor fools aren't the ones with the guns

They truly do not understand the 2nd amendment at all, do they?
Attempts to remove it, is exactly why it exists.
They are fucked. We may all be fucked, but they are definitely fucked.

Where is the leaf that always posts this?

I love this meme. Go live in austrailia, you'll be all set. Literally the easiest counter argument there is. Also, pic related. Sorry to burst your bootlicker bubble.

Sure, once you repeal all those above the 10th first

>Yeah man, because there's all those times that gang members intentionally went after white gun owners
You mean like every riot and every looting spree before or during a natural disaster?

>Opinion
Opinion discarded

>"I have never understood the conservative fetish for the second amendment"

>"I have never understood the second amendment"

FTFY

Right, which is why the wars in Afghanistan and Iraq were over so quickly.

No shit Sherlock.