youtube.com/watch?v=nLemVS-KF2o
youtube.com/watch?v=X2gdkQIv3kY
youtube.com/watch?v=wbRJt6iKCc8
youtube.com/watch?v=qaPDFcc1EWU
youtube.com/watch?v=l2Q_n57uJ3U
youtube.com/watch?v=lHbAsndSKXA
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

big boi

Unironically more credible and trustworthy than 99.999999% of (((journalists))) in the msm.
Granted, that's not a huge feat but it says something.

When a complete conman lunatic turns into the actually most credible news source.

pretty much all we have

>Unironically more credible and trustworthy than 99.999999% of (((journalists))) in the msm.
>Granted, that's not a huge feat but it says something.
this is correct, but this thread was probably created for the sole purpose of demonizing Alex

it's funny there's literally multiple "Opinion on Alex Jones/Infowars?" threads every single day on here and the people that accuse him of lying or covering for the Zionists or whatever always fail to post any proof whatsoever

despite the fact that hundreds upon hundreds of his full shows are posted on YT, nobody can actually point out where something he said (other than Y2K lmao) didn't happen

He's exists to provide the establishment with a conspiracy theorist stereotype.

If you veer off the mainstream narrative, the establishment will say you're a wack-job conspiracy theorist, just like AJ!

You don't want to be associated with him, do you user? Now lets go watch sportsball.

Who is this semen demon?

He should give up on drugs.
If he keep going the path he is, soon he will overdose on marijuana.

Has always been a deep state shill. He started as a local dj in Austin and made waves by trying to get everyone to panic over Y2K. He really tried to pull an Orwell and create panic like the War of the Worlds incident.

They brought him in after Bill Cooper became aware of "a terrorist attack that would happen on US soil and would be blammed on Osama Bin Laden" and spoke about it on his radio show in the summer of 2001.

Jones made the same statements about 2-3 weeks later on his show, but also began attacking Cooper's character, calling him a drunken wife beater.

Sept. 11th happens, and that same day a warrants is issued for Bill Cooper. Cooper is murdered by police in his home on Thanksgiving and Alex Jones gets famous for "predicting 9/11".

Alex is handled by Stratfor.

if he fired PJW and stopped interviewing trannies and fags he would be perfect

Good guy , turned pol threads into business

a fucking retard.

Haha Joe Rogan got him high and he started talking about interdimensional aliens giving the corrupt leaders of the world orders through dimensional communication.

Although, I should add he did say he didn't actually believe that.

ZIONIST KIKE ROCKET

Your dad likes to watch him fuck your mom.

Is getting cvcked by Alex a bad thing?

a fucking leaf.

INTERDIMENTIONAL CHILD MOLESTERS!!!

pretty much this

He is pretty based.

He knows the (((truth))) but has been bought so can't anymore. Also clearly doesn't believe most of the shit he spews now.

Exposer in Chief, proto-memer, best informed journalist in the world, Arch-triggerer of cucks

>opinions of hem
T H I C C

This fucking looney is more trustworthy

And that's saying something.

he saved my life

First person to confront bohemian grove. Based

Based /ourguy/ friends of Israel! Hired /ourgirl/ ;aura Loomer! Shadilay brothers!

possibly mentally ill, doesn't know what he's talking about half the time, jumps to insane conclusions, but more credible than the msm and a lot more enjoyable to watch

Russian.

Controlled by British.

Bio-engineered from birth.

Used as tool.

Possibility #149

dude weed lmao

youtube.com/watch?v=sUIcCyPOA30

Shadilay brothers!

hes cool but a shitcunt

He is definitely overweight and bald

Entertaining to watch but has his own agenda do push like everyone else so take him with a gain of salt

He means well, but as he has become more well known, he's also turned to an easy target to fuck with. He is too easy to manipulate and steer into any direction you want. Some of the things he says are true. Many other things are biased disinformation. Like his obsession with linking Steve paddock to antifa. He's about as credible as that fat drunk guy at the bar that goes off on a rant. His sources are mostly bullshit. He keeps his warnings and threats intentionally vague so that he can fit whatever happening into it and claim that he predicted two weeks ago!!!!!! Also, his ads are fucking hilarious. The bone broth, the bone broth....

I'm giving some regular eyes to his show since birth of youtube.
Even if he often says bullshits, he got the merit to put forward some good topics. Plus he is a wonderful self delusional entertainer.
He can be respected more than all those cocksuckers in the MSM.

Now compare his video with this and tell me he is that mcuh of a crazy person ppl like to portray him:

youtube.com/watch?v=OcY7dCvC84Q

>High on chemtrails
youtube.com/watch?v=nLemVS-KF2o

jewish agent of the deep state

youtube.com/watch?v=X2gdkQIv3kY

info warrior
true patriot
george soros hates him

The only thing Dan saved was money on interest rates, being you don't need loans with all of his daddys money.

Humble water filter merchant

YASS QWEEN SLAYYY

WE'RE BREAKING THE CONDITIONING!!

>Tells the truth
>Misdirects the user away from the redpill

He demonizes any white nationalism and calls out for "unity" while the blacks and (((NWO))) scum are slaughtering us

legend-god

hes a cool guy

youtube.com/watch?v=wbRJt6iKCc8

He'll soon go the way of Rebel Media and the rest of the Breitbart-Right. All they had to do was play nice.

psyop that wants a civil war.

bullshit artist

Entertaining and makes good points.

you always saw that but never have any prof

He'd paid and you're not.

he's okay.. he can be a little much and tends to sensationalize things, but i'll take him over CNN any day.
he also doesn't name the jew specifically, but calls them "elites", which is fine because a lot of elites aren't jews, but he does need to name them at some point. i mean, even post divorce the dude is still worth millions of dollars. i don't see why he couldn't go rogue and name them.
also, he gets way too excited over nothing and it makes me anxious sometimes.
ALSO, he is obsessed with comparing himself to the mainstream media too much. like we get it, you aren't mainstream - except he has like 50 million viewers each week... significantly more than cnn/msnbc

youtube.com/watch?v=qaPDFcc1EWU

youtube.com/watch?v=l2Q_n57uJ3U

He gives Laura Loomer and Mike Cernovich money, so he's garbage

Had to unsubcribe. Getting a notification every fifteen minutes for videos tittle like ''ILLUMINATY EXPOSE THEIR FINAL FORM'' only to watch a five minute add for superman vitality was just too much. Plus I can't stand him cutting off his guests anymore.

lol what a cuck only a beta faggot would be afraid of being associated with alex

He would get all the tang of he would just lose weight.

So jewy

4u

He slept with hundreds of women in college, you beta cuck. All he needs now is a nice jewish wife, and Macadoo on the side.

kike, controlled oposition, there to make real conspiracy theorists look like idiots. Never gets to the real core.

you're all stupid

burger seem ok

humble water filter merchant

If you look up "autistic screeching" in a dictionary you'll see his picture.

A true warrior of Kekistan, thanks to his abilities, he helped to dick over Cuck News Network and avenge HanAssholeSolo.

It tastes like Ovaltine

Pic related

youtube.com/watch?v=lHbAsndSKXA

all you need to know right here

whats the name of that old murkan song, it gets me everytime

I believe it was "Nazi Punks FUCK OFF" by the Dead Kennedys

hes dangerous. the people who listen to him are vulnerable & he takes advantage of that to sell products.
i low key think its cunty the shit he says about michelle obama

crazier than 90% of the idiots on this board, which says a lot.

He does sometimes hype things to get views but he knows people who are serving and has intel time to time. Have not bought any of his products and I don't intend to.

Virtue signalling faggot who's too afraid to go full 14/88

Heard his real name is Gustov and he is Danish.

Sells water filters named after himself.

Hates his enemies so much he becomes them.

Is painfully obviously fake sometimes.

Millie Weaver is an Aryan Goddess and I would drink her bath water.

Fat ass bag of hot air.

Scared to call out Jews for their bullshit. Shit, probably gets paid by them.

Red Ice is better.

big goi

ftfy

shull holding us back

He's either genuinely insane, so into character he's on the knifes edge of being nuts, or is a great fucking actor.
Either way he's like your batshit drunken uncle, who you keep around purely for entertainment value

He browses here say nice things pls

If they ever do a remake of the Popeye cartoons he should be the voice of Bluto.

Only because he doesn't deliberately disseminate lies. Trouble is, he's a moron.

I absolutely loved him in this show.