My 'MARILOU RATTED OUT STEPHEN PADDOCK TO ISIS' Theory

Reports are Paddock often berated Marilou in public---& I was thinking about the video of Marilou babbling at the airport leaving to fly to the Philippines---I suddenly thought : "What if SHE knew what was going to happen before she left---but HE didn't ??!" ...Then I thought of the 10-3-17 thread by ID: MaEh0Stq here---& it hit me ! : SPURNED LOVER MARILOU SET HIM UP---by ratting him out to ISIS as an undercover FBI agent before she left !!

Turn audio WAY UP on this video (link at bottom), but here's what we CAN see & hear. : She sits angrily in the airport to leave America & she says "You're nothing ! You're nothing ! Go back to your country or I KILL you !" Then after a pause....."POW !!!! ..I go home now, you know ? Four days. FOUR DAYS, America !"

Look at her... Clearly upset enough, she doesn't care how she looks. Her hair's pulled plainly back. NO jewelry or even make-up. Which from all her known photos, she doesn't typically look like in public.

So a couple weeks back, they get in a fight & he bellows at her "You're nothing ! You're nothing ! Go back to your country or I'll KILL you !" ..So she defiantly repeats HIS words loudly to herself at the airport as she leaves (and maybe a drink or FIVE in the airport lounge first)... It doesn't occur to her to care who might hear her nearby.

Lastly, the warning to the country she obviously hates. Especially after Stephen banished her to "her" country. She's a muslim Filipino, linked him up with ISIS 2 years ago when he began gun running for the FBI...

Still thinks she's harmlessly talking out loud to herself as she proves she knows what's about to happen ! She set it up to kill him, at the same time "hurt AMERICA", while FRAMING HIM for it too.

She says suddenly......."POW !!!! ..I go home now, you know ? Four days. FOUR DAYS, America !"

Totally screwed herself & solved the case--- all in one short video !

God works in mysterious ways.....

dailymotion.com/video/x633igw

Other urls found in this thread:

archive.is/RRgdh
ledgergazette.com/2017/09/24/mgm-resorts-international-mgm-ceo-james-murren-sells-294150-shares.html
ledgergazette.com/2017/09/26/mgm-resorts-international-mgm-ceo-sells-8881194-40-in-stock.html
sec.gov/Archives/edgar/data/789570/000112760217027217/xslF345X01/form4.xml
dailymotion.com/video/x633igw
youtube.com/watch?v=_S6-OCjaQYk
youtube.com/watch?v=SPZFN6VFFow
youtube.com/watch?v=tcGb2J_sY08
youtube.com/watch?v=ewOA3SfzqSc
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

MY YOURE A JIDF FAGGOT TRYING TO BLAME LITERALLY EVERYONE BUT ISRAEL

DO YOU FAGS STOP WITH UR JEWRY EVER?

archive.is/RRgdh

WASHINGTON -- Twelve Israelis who were unaccounted for in Las Vegas amidst a massacre there on Sunday night have been identified and are safe, an official with the Israeli consulate in Los Angeles said on Tuesday.

"All of the Israelis that we were looking for has been located," the official told The Jerusalem Post, confirming that their diplomats on the ground in Nevada were on their way back to California.

MGM CEO James Murren sells 18 Million in Shares 20 days before LV Shooting. SILVERSTEIN 2.0

ledgergazette.com/2017/09/24/mgm-resorts-international-mgm-ceo-james-murren-sells-294150-shares.html

ledgergazette.com/2017/09/26/mgm-resorts-international-mgm-ceo-sells-8881194-40-in-stock.html

sec.gov/Archives/edgar/data/789570/000112760217027217/xslF345X01/form4.xml

tfw no crazy filipino gf

4 days meaning tonight?

Flip women are the lowest in the world. She's probably just embarrassed that the whole world knows she's a stereotypical whore

Video of angry muttering Marilou Danley at the airport, leaving for the Philippines before the shooting : dailymotion.com/video/x633igw

I figure it must've originally been planned to take place 4 days from the date she was leaving for the Philippines---but was postponed for the 10-1-17 concert instead.

Where is evidence this is her?

The gunman's brother was switched! How do you go from this:

youtube.com/watch?v=_S6-OCjaQYk

TO THIS

youtube.com/watch?v=SPZFN6VFFow

It was like 2 weeks before, she thought he was gonna do it at "Life is Beautiful" in Las Vegas.

Bro it's Vegas airport before the other concert he was gonna try to attack

youtube.com/watch?v=tcGb2J_sY08

you magic numbers faggots are the most cancerous cunts on these forums, fuck off back to /x/ you mong.

You need to get that video to LVMPD. This theory is the only one that makes complete sense and it ties up ALL loose ends.

how can you prove thats her at all

I have a lengthy thing written up detailing how every facial feature is EXACT with her media photo... EVERYTHING is the same, but she just isn't smiling in the airport video, so her nose isn't the same. .... Then of course, the police could do voice match.

WHITE RACE HERO HELPED VICTIM

youtube.com/watch?v=ewOA3SfzqSc

hahaha!

Oh for pete sakes ! It's called trimming your scraggly beard & putting on shades.

Yup.

>Sorry
>Not Marilou
start over

Anyway....not only did she screw over her boyfriend Stephen---the FBI got fucked too ! They're running guns covertly to ISIS, to set up ISIS (not for some twisted gun-banning scheme like O & Holder). But because she ratted her boyfriend AND THEM out to ISIS, it all went horribly south & 59 people died ! Which is WHY the FBI is on major damage control now with the "official version" of the event ! "Paddock acted alone" & they "knew nothing about him" until he (supposed) rained bullets down on concert-goers ! NOT

i bet you do

But is it confirmed to be her? That woman looks 30.

>Marilou
>muslim
Check your brain OP.

cocaine is a hell of a drug.

>sorry, get a brain

She's just not SMILING & noses flatten / widen when smiling. (check yours in mirror) Hairline exact same shape, placement, set back a bit above same slightly rounded forehead. Same exact eyebrow placement over eyes, same distance between them, same slight downturn at both ends on otherwise straight eyebrows. Left eyebrow slightly higher than her right eyebrow. Bridge of nose exactly the same width & inward curvature. Line coming from side of nostril "disappears" before gets all the way to mouth, as seen in smiling photos & if line continued, would run about 3/8 to 1/2 of an inch OUTSIDE of the corner of her mouth. Identical to her smiling photos. Distance between bottom of nose & upper lip same, length / shape / curvature of chin same. Hair growing in front of ears stops half-way down length of ears. Earlobes exact same shape. Her hair even brushed straight back from brow & same fullness going back from brow. YES : This looks exactly like her---because it IS her !

Just posted above after severely shortening it.

I thought the Israeli connection. To ISIS was know already? ISIS is a us creation. It had to be supported by our allies. The question is knowing what faction in israel is responsible. Do they have a deep state too?

you got all of that from the video in the airport?

did we watch the same video?

She typically looks 30 from farther away & when her roots aren't showing . This is a recent pic from her FB page before FB took it down.

I worked from still close-up photos clipped from the video... Like, uh : The one I included with the OP ? But here's another one for you.

oh please give me a break

Im all into every other possible theory but those two are nothing alike

The gook in the airport has eyebrows like Martin Scorsese compared to the other gook.

What kind of beta white man marries an Asian to begin with? I notice a lot of these boomer Nam vets with their little maid / fuck toys in tow, they're always jungle-tier.

Last time I met an attractive older Asian woman she was obviously Asian-American, and she had fake tits which was sad. Import brides are almost always for beta incels.

The only way you're going to link this yelling video to her is finding out what she was wearing when she landed.. White shoes green pants.

Under the blanket can you hear chains because you can see what looks like chains in the video her supposedly landing.

With that said you'll nee to confirm that's actually her landing and being wheeled out in a wheel chair.

I saw fox run the wheel chair video one if I'm not mistaken

fpbp

So has the arms dealer theory been debunked or are we just going with the mainstream narrative?

Sorry, love the theory, but that crazy bitch doesn't look anything like Marilou Who.

ISIS doesn't need shitty civilian arms bought all the way in Las Vegas.

Dumb ppl.

wut? This doesn't look anything like her

This video is of her at the airport LEAVING for the Philippines & BEFORE the shooting.

You DO know that eyebrows grow out & need plucking routinely... Right ?

ah touche. good point.. I can grasp that..

Conveniently to my knowledge the video popped up the day she was flying back to the US

but this would be great information to have. Too bad all the BIG sites people upload video to scrub meta data to my knowledge

They're for ISIS operatives already here in the states, brainiac. Shitty ? Try "legally purchased". They might want that, dipshit.

The FBI knows DAMN WELL that Paddock didn't do it & that he was staged in his room with all those guns---after ISIS "suicided" him with a revolver in his mouth ! But it was ISIS that strew all those guns around Paddock's body (that they bought from him after he bought em for THEM), and ONLY DOZENS of spent shell casings (when there should have been at LEAST a couple thousand lying around). And right before ISIS had the CAIR-funding heavily muslim staffed hotel call the police to "pinpoint" Paddock's room---ISIS busted the windows out in all the chaos before they fled the scene ! (Which is WHY the FBI will NEVER release any hotel security videos that don't fit their narrative...if ever releasing any at all. Because the FBI is in MAJOR DAMAGE CONTROL mode, just like ID: MaEh0Stq said in his 10-3-17 thread.) .............

When did she leave? Do the 4 days coincide with 9/11 as mentioned by John?

Arms dealer theory aside : WAAAY to many contrary actual videos & audios to even REMOTELY believe the mainstream narrative !

god you guys are pathetic. its official white people are nigger tier. you cant simply accept a white guy did it because it destroys your victimization narrative where white people are oppressed and nonviolent

this is going to be fun. in a month when nothing has changed and random rumors go nowhere you will be little more than nigger families saying it doesnt make sense he was on his way to college and had a bright future

and if your nigger tier you will be purged when the time comes just like niggers.sad the torch has to be passed but clearly your not capable of acting like a human being

The date she flew out to the Philippines has not been released to the public yet. (Maybe the person who videotaped her at the airport could answer that ?) .... As to the 9-11 date, it doesn't need to coincide with this stuff. Plans change all the time.