Fairy Tail

What the fuck.

It's just a prank bro.

> they get all destroyed in one chapter by Acnologia or Mavis

>E-editor-san, I'd like to stop this arc soon and draw something else~
>Shut the fuck up. We're going back to the statusquo, fix all of them and let Fairy Tail fight from the beginning again
>B-but I want to draw tits and
>SHUT THE FUCK UP

Thats hilarious, they too can asspull themselves to life.

MAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAASHIIIIIIIIIIIIIMAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA

Now imagine how big is gonna be the next asspull to beat them again.

>inb4 Gildarts shows up and solos them all in one chapter

I feel sorry for anyone who still reads this.

No need.

> but I want to draw tits
> implying

The tits are for the fans. Mashima wants to draw feet, hips and thighs.

Is it saying she grew 10cms in 100 years?

So did Zeref make Mavis evil or something?

He wanted a dom Mavis.

That army spread is pretty damn good, i think it could be used to trick newfags into reading this shit.

Why? It's fun.

Because

So what?

300 PERCENT THICC

Erza is going to beat them all when she gets her power up.

Wait even better
He doen't even notice them because he was chasing some fine ass

Is Zeref a bad guy again? And why is Maryleen Sue there?

What do you mean? He's been a bad guy this whole arc.

Now that I gave it a thought about it I can't think of a single arc that doesn't feature massive asspull.
Is Mashima/the editor a stage magician or something?

zeref has been at best neutral, he's been a primary antagonist for awhile now

>Zeref: I've felt your voice and your presence all this time.
>Mavis: (For me this if the last plan to defeat Zeref. First condition is my body... I needed the real one. And one more condition is... I understand it, but... it's so difficult...)

> And one more condition is... I understand it, but... it's so difficult...

> I understand it, but... it's so difficult...

Just fuck already.

I can't remember any from Phantom Lord.

Holy shit, her plan is literally to fuck him.

Wait, wait a second here.
Why exactly arent Fiore and Alvarez making an alliance? Zeref wants Fairy Heart or whatever is called to beat Acnologia, isnt that on the interests of Fairy Tail too? Whats the problem here?

He wants to exterminate Ishgar AND steal their shit.Domination run,basic Civilization stuff.

I don't know, I stopped understanding the plot for this shit long ago.

explain

Who says that won't end up happening?

And now that I think about it, the Spriggan don't have particularly "evil" character designs aside from Braddman (who's probably going to look nicer once his helmet comes off).

see

>inb4 Natsu one nakama punch them all.

Acno nuking from orbit incoming since Serena alive

I find it funny/sad how the only bad who haqd it worse were Chelia and the other guilds that aren't FT.

I honestly don't know what's going on in this manga anymore. I'll just chalk it up there with Nanatsu no Taizai, Magi and Soma in that the only things keeping people coming back to them is shipping nonsense and fanservice.

Mashima is doing this on purpose. He wants manga to end at chapter 700

Not true. I read Magi for the plot and characters, not for any fanservice it could have (and really, it has little to zero of that). And i read Nanatsu No Taizai because its fun and badass, even if somewhat not interesting.

Next arc: The Thousand Year Dragon War

I read NnT for Escanor though.

>I'll just chalk it up there with Nanatsu no Taizai, Magi and Soma in that the only things keeping people coming back to them is shipping nonsense and fanservice.
This. It's really sad, but it's true.

>Nanatsu
>fanservice
The plot isn't even hard to understand either.

I want Mavis to step on my dick!

Larcade Dragneel probably revived everyone since he's associated with angel/monk and divinity and he had that attack that made souls go to heaven, he probably could made those souls come back from heaven too.

In any case, Fairy Tail are fucked, they're tired, there has been a lot of death in their army, other have been completely decimated (Blue Pegasus/SaberTooth) and they don't even know that every spriggan that were defeated or killed are now back, which will probably demotivate them on a level that wasn't possible before.

Meanwhile, Alvarez's army is huge, are very motivated and every spriggan that were killed are now back, at full energy AND they have achieved the objective they had in the first place : taking Mavis.
Worst than that, they now know how Fairy Tail work and they won't make the same shitty mistake of being overconfident and arrogant with Fairy Tail : there won't be any half measures, they will try to kill them at the first opening they have.

Maybe this is it, maybe Fairy Tail will suffer a huge defeat for once.
But again, Acno is still there so who knows...

>Based God Serena is alive again
Not even mad.

Fairy Tail will just convince Zeref to stop fighting.

How?

Friendship and Love. And Mavis pussy.

I love his >BACK BITCHES
face there

he looks so irrelevant
neinhart also looks like if he decided to turn good

and dimaria looks great, humiliation really helped her

That's a shame

If Larcade could do that why was Zeref ever punished?

Aconologia teaming up with FT hype

only watched episode one, what i can see in this thread is that a bunch of antagonist died and now they are back with magic

am i right?

A few at least, yes. The anime doesn't even get to this arc though.

>Maybe this is it, maybe Fairy Tail will suffer a huge defeat for once.

Nanatsu no Taizai's story/plot isn't even hard to understand nor is it rampant with fanservice.

You honestly just come off as an idiot who can't comprehend multiple plot points at a time and thinks everything is convoluted.

We know sentient dogs exist and Dog captains grandpa even talks about cycles so I can see it.

After coming this far ? I doubt it. Zeref is responsible for the death of so many people, he's the one who instigated the war in the first place, countless people ended up being murdered because of him, all to take Mavis with him and then, he's going to stop because of a few words with Fairy Tail.
Natsu had his chance to stop him and he didn't take it, he became the "emperor" now, he's not gonna stop, he WILL kill everyone now.

Dunno.

Come on man, we can dream ! It might happen, let's hope !

MUH

NnT is better than Magi when it comes to plot and characters though. Magi is just all over the place and has been underwhelming ever since that long ass flashback arc. It's fanbase decreased for a reason.
Sinbad being a villain is also stupid.

At least NnT knows how to strengthen a plot without making it overly confusing and stupid.

Dropped the series 2 years ago, but who is this semen demon?

What's even happening? I don't understand

is that Wendy's outfit?

Wendy's friend,Chelia,aged up.
I think?She gave it to her after DiMaria did her thing.

Whoops,meant to quote

Natsu haven't went full END yet.

MUH DUCK

her face is identical to wendy, to the point i can just think this is an Adult Dragon Slayer Mode Wendy

FUCK

was Chelia/Sherria always this stacked?

one of his best works tbqh

She got timetravel'd to her most strongest form.
t. christmas cake chelia

Aww.

MUH DIIIIIIIIIIICK

Larcade looks shady as fuck there.

GILDARTZ?!?!?!?!

Somehow Dimaria is growing on me.

Funnily,he pretty much says "Such is the wonder of friendship" there.

Her dyke ass been grew on me idk what you're talking about.

Truly a man of the finest taste. Can't write a good plot to save his life, though.Not after Rave Master

>Nanatsu no Taizai, Magi
>fanservice

Que?

Sinbad as a villain is really well done and interesting since escencially he hasnt done anything evil yet. I do agree some things were underwhelming like keeping Kouen alive or making Hakuryuu follow the White Flow in only two chapters, but, its still a good story and with far more depth than Nanatsu.

Post Dimaria

Please, Rave's plot was shit too. Not as shit as FT's though.

Depth can be good or bad depending on how the series handles it. Imo, Magi (and also D. Gray Man) does a bad job when it comes to this.

It's not like FMA and Rurouni Kenshin where it feels natural and relate-able, but instead convoluted. Convoluted to the point where people lose interest.

Magi has clearly lost a following in both the West and Japan. And I can't help but think that this is the reason.

At this point, I'm waiting for Gildarts to show up and just one-shot everyone that isn't Acnologia

Not even Mashima is that stupid. He's the one that will tragically die in this arc.

>yfw the Caveman Omake was the true end

So what's the asspull gonna be this time? Are they gonna pull Etherion out of nowhere? Will the fiore army show up for once? Will GILDARTS show up?

It's been years but don't they use fairy something to destroy their super canon?

I wanted a cover with non god mode sexy dimaria

Makarov uses Fairy Law and oneshots everyone.

Zeref also wants to exterminate humanity, although that's mainly a side-effect of his curse and he's not very committed to it.

>Makarov
>relevant

Also

>Using Fairy Law on the guy who made Law in the first place.