Nanatsu no Taizai

Chapter 184 Spoiler are out.
Escanor lost.

Other urls found in this thread:

yonkouproductions.tumblr.com/post/147414350888/magazine-special-7ds-vacation
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Oh my.
Did you drop some gold coins or something?

Estarossa… knelt down…

…geez, don't go chilling around.

He just took a hit on the upper guard…?
Impossible!!

Kuh kuh.

We'll probably see the ole back and forth.

>Get hit in the chin
Easily a concussion there

'Full counter".

Any physical attack directed at me will be bounced back to the attacker with more than the double of the original power!!!

Jesus Christ how will this end? It's way too early for Estarossa to get his ass kicked so I figure Escanor will either start jobbing or the fight will be interrupted somehow.

>quads confirm
Fuck.

So an early chapter this week.

Also this means full counter isn't Melodias's special move, he might use something new.

JOBBER ALERT

But does he still feel the damage?

Wasn't Full Counter only for magic (imbued) attacks?At least,I think it was.

Nice quads.

Yes, so this is either a different Full Counter, or a full powered one.

>Full Counter enables its user to reflect attacks aimed at him, including physical and elemental, back at the enemy, but with much greater power; therefore, the stronger the opponent's powers are, the stronger the user's power becomes. However, there are also many drawbacks to Full Counter: the user cannot initiate any attacks themselves, they would not be able to reflect attacks if the opponent does not allow them to read the nature and timing of their attacks, and only "power" attacks can be reflected; the ability is useless against indirect attacks, or an ordinary punch.Full Counter can only be used one at a time though clones and the original can use it separately.

I guess all of Escanor's attacks would count as "power" then,cause Sunshine.

Then Escanor should simply use his sun fire.

Or Escanor is going to strike back and starts to gain the upperhand and then it's past noon and his secret busted, rendering him useless from then on.

>Escanor lost.

shame, but it was bound to happen, he already rekt 4 commandments (although he only incapacitated one) and it's too early for estarossa to be out of the game

>Escanor already lost an arm
Feels bad man

So basically Full Counter can reflect anything as long as it has "power"on it.

So he can't reflect a punch, but he can reflect a fire punch.

Remember when Mel rekt Twigo in the beginning of the series? Estarossa just did the same thing with Escanor.

If they try to eat escanor's soul while buff wont they end up like mera?

Nah, because Estarossa´s full counter only works with phisical attacks, but Meliodas only works with magic based ones.

Now I wonder what kind of magic hability will have Zeldris.

I think it's just the angle.

He never really did it again though,did he?I mean,he kinda does with Revenge Counter,but it's only then.

dude

>Nah, because Estarossa´s full counter only works with phisical attacks, but Meliodas only works with magic based ones.
No, they literally have the same Full Counter. Estarossa only explained the physical part, because he probably thought escanor can only do that shit.

>twigo

that guy was cool, we need more badass looking characters in armor

I'm pretty sure his arms are just oddly short.Look at his other one,looks stubby too.

If you're implying he lost his left arm, you can literally see his fingers.

then the perspective is fucked up desu

Nakaba tends to make the arms look pretty weird at times.Mel's are pretty bad.

Don´t you remember that time when Mel and Ban fought? Meliodas was unable to use full counter on Ban´s phisical blows, revenge counter seems to be a exception. It makes sense for brothers to have similar powers, but somehow different:
-Meliodas: Full Counter that works against magic based attacks
-Esstarosa: Full Counter that works against phisical attack
-Zeldris: Dunno.

HAHAHAHAHA

The third type of powerlevel is "Spirit" so he can counter your determination.

>Zeldris
Full Counter that works against literal fighting spirit

Ban was punching him and indirectly stole his power. These things are exception. King explains that basically everything else is a "power" attack including a sword slash. Or he wouldn't have called it an ordinary punch but an physical attack.

Well, we all knew he was gonna job. Can't have him beating the enemy's leader.

How I see it, a sword slash won't count as "power" too unless there's some magic involved.

An example, if I throw a rock at Meliodas he can't use full counter on the rock, but if use magic to summon and throw stones, he can use full counter of the stones.

Someone in Japan should ask Nakaba.

Meliodas' Full Counter only works on magic based attacks which is why people tried to fight him only physically multiple times. This sounds like Estarossa's Full Counteri s the opposite and only works on physical attacks.

That page doesn't looks like the last one. So there is more to come.

And the other commandments came too after all?
Also, Escanor looks like a fucking space marine in the last panel.

Or all of Escanor's attacks are "power" due to his weird nature.

Also, Estarossa's full counter is the opposite.

Diane best girl

>a sword slash won't count as "power" too unless there's some magic involved.
If that was the case, why would King especially mention punches? And Ban's punches literally had "power" through physical hunt.

>one point for Estarossa
>one point for Escanor
>one point for Estarossa

I expect Escanor to get another point for the end of the chapter.

wait, what the hell did Escanor do here?

>why would King especially mention punches?
Because that's what Ban was using at that moment.
>And Ban's punches literally had "power" through physical hunt.
Not really, the punches were still normal punches, it's Ban itself who was powered up thought "Physical Hunt"

Which means his punches/whole body was influenced by his "power". If you dismiss that than any elemental punch would be fine. It doesn't make any sense. And if Punches weren't an exception, King would have surely used physical attacks. He even mentions them twice saying that the power behind it is meaningless, they'll get through.

redhawk translated magic as "power" for whatever reason

powers are magic and balor's power eye is magic eye

>muh praise the sun
>muh escanor
EAT SHIT SUN NIGGERS

so can we expect the chapter to come out one day sooner like the other usual popular weekly shonen that comes out thirsday?

At this point i can't say what is more overpowered, Mel's version or his own.

Escanor humiliated him in the second leaked page. And he's clearly not out after this attack.

The limb makes sense. The wrist armor is super huge, and his bicep is behind the shoulder.

This doesn't seem over yet at all, it's just one serious hit. That means fuckall at this powerlevels.

So if someone tried to get a win using the emotional power boost of friendship, Zeldris would fuck him up? Damn, he is the natural enemy of all fairy tail characters.

if anything Estarossa litterally just got a hit in with his special technique. Either it won't work again or Escanor will be Escanor and continue to get damaged while fucking him up.

Looking at how he humiliated him here I still expect Escanor to come winner out of this.

Such power would be insanely overpowered on the vast majority of shounens.

>I still expect Escanor to come winner out of this.
Why?

That's his Sin, winning.

it's Escanor. He's simply not the kind to "job", whatever he does it will be cool and humiliating for his opponent, not for him.

Look at the festival. In the end his attack on Gloxinia and Dolor didn't matter that much thanks to the healing, but he still totally humiliated them.

All the commandments seems to be here, he obviously won't beat them all. But he'll still clearly go with a boom.

There's a vacation special posted by Yonkou.

> SoL with Escanor day

FUCKING FINALLY

I bet for a tie or Esstarosa winning because somehow he will be able to stall enough time for Escanor to start losing power, that said, the peak form should be able of injuring Esstarosa pretty badly.

We will riot if he loses

>Even escanor is nosebleeding

too soon, why are spoilers already out?

Holiday on Monday, that's why.

> slice of life with day Escanor without beard
> fat King
> Diane without memory loss
> Merlin
> and that water swimsuit

I'm almost more hyped for this than the actual chapter. When does it comes out?

>He cannot lose because he si so badass
Escanorfags = Insufferable cunts

>When does it comes out?
Raws where posted by Yonkou. No idea when Niggastream will release it translated.

That's pretty much how the character was made.

> by Yonkou

Who? So where is the full thing?

On the 20th.

user,you fucked up somewhere,didn't you?

can you imagine what these threads will turn into once escanor makes his anime appearance?

Escanor has gone all Spess Mehreen on us.

He's wearing a metal box

yonkouproductions.tumblr.com/post/147414350888/magazine-special-7ds-vacation

The mustache is great, but damn, Escanor looks awesome without it too.

>early spoilers
>meliodas successor
>full bodyshot derria or whatever her cute brawler name is
AM I IN A DREAM?

>You'll need to be on Tumblr to see this particular blog
you fuck tumblr

I can see the final fight Meliodas vs Esatrossa now.
>FULL COUNTER
>FULL COUNTER!!
>FULL COUNTER!!!
>FULL COUNTER!!!!
sounded funni in my hed

Translation
>Oh my.
>Did you drop some gold coins or something?

>Estarossa… knelt down…

>…geez, don't go chilling around.

>He just took a hit on the upper guard…?
Impossible!!

Kuh kuh.

Are you okay user?

Yes, why?

Why quote the TL for no reason? It's already in the post you replied too

Because i wanted a cutie like you to reply to me

Well, i shouldn't post when its 4:00 AM here, sorry

I understand now

So Merlin is naked. Good.

Same

Escanorfags BTFO. Let's go Estaorssa!

Someone dump the special

Ok.

This. Don't why Tumblrites think everyone has a Tumblr accounts.

I posted it on MH. You can see it there without an tumblr acc 100%.

>Mel eating ice cream and in casual clothing
My dick just grew hard.

Thanks user.