Who sock fetish here?

Who sock fetish here?

You called?

>Smelling them

That's gross! I'm talking about just the look of them on a cute girl's feet.

>not smelling
Hmph. What about touching?

Touching is nice but I wouldn't want them in my face.

You're triggering me.

Legs and socks.

Good taste.

also bare feet are gross. Feet are only tolerable when covered.

Then you'll hate this.

Wish artists would draw them with more detail.

Sauce? Reverse search gives me nothing

Yuyushiki

Socks arn't the fetish, they are the frame to the ZR zone.

I have a sock fetish but it's more of an extension of a leg fetish than a foot fetish.

You best post source since google is shit at img search now.

I mostly focus on barefoot shots, but I do have a couple of sock-related shots.

whats this from?

see
you gentleman of taste.

Who are the best stocking fetish artists?

the best ones I know are Shinooka Homare, Oouso and Akaza

And this, if stockings count.

>I'm starting to develop a foot fetish thanks to socks

I'm perfectly fine with this

Usually you just search with the image on exhentai, and it'll come up if it is uncropped. Try it now. It'll help you in future.

Yes.

ONE
MORE
FUCKING
TIME
I swear.

Here

That one scene where Ruri tells the MC to rub her feet.

I want to worship Kumiko's feet.

Is there a collection of sock shots in anime? I'm sure there's an audience for it.

Stop user I can only get so hard.

uff

Aw hell yeah

Thigh socks and a short skirt, with a little gap where you can see the skin on their thighs? That shirts the best my dude

Forgot I had this one.

Someone post that shot of Rin's socks from UBW

Socks you say?

What is she saying?

"Archer, give me a foot rub."

>bare feet are gross. Feet are only tolerable when covered.
I literally only entered this thread to post that opinion. This is exactly true. I don't think that means I have a sock fetish, but socks are always better than no socks.

Nice

>twins
>different cup sizes
>different hair
>probably opposite personalities
I wish this shit would stop

Laughable.

>like ZR
>most sock threads are about feet

suffering

Would you cum in someone else's stockings, Sup Forums?

Yes, and I'd make them wear it.

That's perverted

I can't decide between knee socks or pantyhose.

That fucking artist, man. So good.

HUFF

Use the tools you have available, user. This isn't the stone age anymore.

>spoonfeeding

You can give a man a fish and he'll eat for a day. You can give a man a fishing rod, and he'll eat for life.

Knee socks are great.

I'd sniff and lick them first

Not everyone has the extension, no need to be so pedantic.

Lurk more.

>implying you need the extension
and if you really wanted source you'd put some effort into searching.

I'm not the original user. If he tried to find it but failed, there's no issue with giving him the source. I don't know why you wouldn't want someone to enjoy the same thing you enjoyed. You're just being a pedant at this point.

Lurking has nothing to do with finding sources. You could be here for years and there would be a time where you cannot find the source at all. Instead of trying this hard, think for youself a little.

>If he tried to find it but failed,
He claims he failed. "reverse gives me nothing" might just be a fig leaf for idiots. many have lied about that before. Because there are many reverse searches (google, archive, saucenao, iqdb, wait, ex, ...) just claiming that it doesn't work hardly shows any effort at all.

>there's no issue with giving him the source
give a man a fish and you feed him for a day; teach a man to fish and you feed him for a lifetime

He knows how to fish already. Granted, you will never know whether he is lying or not, but I, myself, have also had moments where none of the searches worked, so I can, at the very least, empathise with that user. At that point where the user already tried to find it himself, refusing to give source is just silly. Who are you trying to prove yourself to?

In any case, he got his source from a kinder user, who decided to not be a finicky piece of work. For every person who thinks like you, there will be at least others who think the opposite. Just like the anons in OPTs.

>The ones with the stripes on top

Perfection.

>He knows how to fish already.
No, he doesn't. I searched out of curiosity and found the source within seconds.
>none of the searches worked
Doesn't apply to this situation.
>At that point where the user already tried to find it himself
Wrong.

I understand your point, but spoonfeeding is only warranted when people actually put in some fucking effort, rather than just doing a GIS, throwing your hands up, and running here to get spoonfed. Part of being a responsible adult is learning to do things for yourself. Obliging this kind of behavior stunts self-improvement, leads to further request/recommendationfagging, and worse, leads others to believe that this sort of behavior is encouraged. There's no need for you to defend someone who didn't even try.

Indeed, spoonfeeding shouldn't be encouraged, but not being able to find the source, while using all the searches, does and can apply to this situation. If google has an idea of what you read and watch (history, cache etc.), you'd be able to find the source much easier. That's why one individual will be able to find the source while the other is unable. How can you tell whether the person put a load of effort and couldn't find it?

Point is, there are certain situations where giving the source isn't wrong. I'm not disagreeing with you.

If someone tried to find the source of this image and was unable, I wouldn't mind giving them the artist name.

>Point is, there are certain situations where giving the source isn't wrong.
This isn't one of them. I often check whether something can be found before telling someone to fuck off.

If user wants extended fishing lessons he should say so.
>i tried google, but ...
At least I could tell him why that's the wrong tool. But when he just says "lol, reverse search gib nutting!" then all I can do is roll my eyes because that statement is so generic that it's like there's only a single type of reverse search in existence. It just signals no effort an outright lie.

>wanting Google to know about your habits
Kill yourself.

>but not being able to find the source, while using all the searches, does and can apply to this situation
As I said before, he clearly didn't use all of the searches because I was able to find it using iqdb. Google is not the only search engine. But since that's all in the past, I'll agree to disagree.

I just want to fill my footfag folder, goddamnit.

Me. Though I hate it when people take it as a foot thing and not a leg thing.

What a faggot.

They already do.

I'm not really disagreeing with you, just pointing out that there are some exceptions.

meant for you Can't you see we are discussing sauce policies and regulations.

As a rule of thumb you should only give source if you're a fucking faggot.