Other urls found in this thread:

native-web.jp/creators/
goodsmile.info/en/product/5769/Rina chan.html
myfigurecollection.net/blog/29273
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/3-D_Secure
mastercard.us/en-us/consumers/features-benefits/securecode.html
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

That skinny ass building makes me nervous

From which series/anime/game/whatever she is?

I love the eyes.

Not really a series, called Sexual Stewardess and it seems to be related to the Sexual Police figure from a doujin by Wasabi

>Sexual Police figure
The one by GSC? I saw the gallery doujin a few weeks back, hot stuff

Stop making me want Cupoches, I'm addicted to Nendos enough as it is.

Native. I'm assuming this comes from a doujin too but she's not the same as the girl in the one named sexual stewardess
native-web.jp/creators/

Not a fan of the face

My mistake, IDK why I was thinking about this one when you say Sexual Police figure
>goodsmile.info/en/product/5769/Rina chan.html

>Stop making me want Cupoches, I'm addicted to Nendos enough as it is.
NO, buy cupoches too

I finally got over the hump boys.
I finally got over that period, when you start buyfagging where you have to try to grab up everything you've wanted that released before you started collecting.
Now I can just worry about pre orders.

damn she has huge eyes

Kill me.

Late to the new thread but had to answer this comment

They must have ham-handed the detold. The only way I can see somene "exploding" their detolf is when tightening the screws on both top and bottom.

If you tighten the screws you can even feel and see how the glass bends, he must have tightened them too much fearing that the glasses would come loose.

Do you have link to his fuck up?

2 day shipping via DHL is so nice for doujin orders

Meh taste. Most of the girls already have developed breasts.

>Gecco
I am intrigued by their new announcement.

Shit taste overall imo Satan, but those Asuka doujins are choice.

I also picked up a nice towel

Fuck you faggots in particular. Ohime Beast is great, but the group shit is just detestable.

Also
>Mogudan
>Yuki
>persona
user's evaluation stands. Now if you want some actual taste, well that's my incoming order.

Probably this guy. myfigurecollection.net/blog/29273

Sounds like he doesn't know what tempered glass is with how he talks about GLASS EVERYWHERE

Actually post your doujins if you are going to compare taste

Are little girls supposed to have abs that look like that?

>Glass breaks
>All detolfs are dangerous
What did he expect from handling a 1.5m long glass? You have to be careful when handling glass, it has nothing to do with it being a Detolf.

>Buy X brand phone
>Battery melts/explodes when leaving it charging under pillow overnight
>DON'T BUY X, THEY ALL EXPLODE

Maybe I will when they come in.

Your presence soothes

Gourai poche preorders when?

My figure doesn't looks like that.
It must be a QC issue.

PO fucking when?

How old is that neko Yuki one? I have this feeling of having seen it like 10 years ago.

The more I look at this the less I like it

nya-tan. get up. we have to go.

Not quite 10 years but close

This is fine.

Im kind of mad we havn't got nice prize figures of osomatsu yet. I got excited because I thought those d trade ones were what I wanted. Im not paying 6k for a simple design like that.

I think the matsus look kind of bad in 3d honestly. We got nendos, figmas, and a shit ton of merchandise so I wish people would just move on already.

>Missed the Gathering production.
>Find it second hand on Ebay.
Better than nothin.

>six year old 28p doujin I want is 3k yen on manda
>even more expensive on other sites like suruga-ya

Is this common for older doujins? I swear it's not too popular/rare of a title, and I've bought plenty of older ones in the past that typically have been on the cheaper end..

Is this thing really 300 fucking claps or is my country memeing me with conversion rates?

grats

Is the Imca figure any good? I've been trying to hunt for one for a while but I couldn't. All that extra money I've spent on Kantai stuff.

round 170 United States Dollars.

Not really.

Okay so i'm bombing local store tomorrow for being faggots and jews

>Most of the girls already have developed breasts.
faggot

Im kind of mad we havn't got nice prize figures of osomatsu yet. I got excited because I thought those d trade ones were what I wanted. Im not paying 6k for a simple design like that.

It has to be on demand then. Surugaya is pretty good at realizing what's popular and raises the price accordingly.

I wonder what piece of useful information my brain could have remembered instead of vaguely remembering a doujin from years and years ago.

The sculptor for this deserves a nobel prize.

How are you buying from them? My cc doesnt work and I called my cc bank and they said they lifted limitations that would make my card decline for a week so I can use it. Go to mandarake to order and still decline. Is mandarake credit card system shit?

It was around 300 but it's getting a rerelease.

Or should I get the Imca nendoroid instead?

Looks shit

If they are old enough and there is still a demand then yes

Pic related

Why havent you buy them?

Why?

Nendo's are always great. So go for it if you like it.

As for the scale I can't speak for it specifically, but Volks is a pretty good manufacturer, but they specialize in resin kits generally, so I don't know how their paintwork is.

I'm bored of meme figures.

I just use my Capital one card. Never had an issue.

Because I like the real Illya, not the pedobait one.

There is something seriously wrong with those bellies.

>There will never be a giant-ass scale of Hercules with Ilya riding up on his shoulder in her cute winter outfit

I'm sad Arnold.

You specifically need 3d Secure enabled on your card. That's different than your banks normal fraud detection.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/3-D_Secure
mastercard.us/en-us/consumers/features-benefits/securecode.html
www.visa.com/verified/

worms

You mean this one?

Thats a lot more tasteful

Looks like it's that one and that user is in pure denial.

>and that user is in pure denial.
Real Illya is 18, Prisma Illya is 10.
You sick fuck.

There might be something from the HF movies. Personally I'm hoping for more Saber Alter.

I'm a saberfag myself but if they only re released Vortigern, gave Kotomine, Illya and rider a scale it'd be 10/10.

I predict a Shuten scale at WonFes. Probably a lot of other F/GO stuff too.

I just want a Lancelot dammit.
A Karna would be nice too.

My half-anime related nendos came in today.

Obligatory.

Anyone buying this? Not sure if I want it, but Olga is my second favorite girl next to Ingrid.

After I win the lottery I hope.

I want a sexy Sakura figure

Isn't thus the same guy who had some detolfs on their side stacked on top of each other?

I hope the Scathaches show up, and Robin or Shakespeare get something. Hell I'll take trading figures.

Thanks for the laugh.

This was never available via GSC or the Pokemon Center was it?

They were on the Goodsmile shop.

The one time I saw it they said they only shipping to Asia and couldn't continue with my address?

I bought them, though, user.

As much I like the way they look, I really do wish that a company would make a tasteful figure of Illya. I understand that she has a lot of figures -- but none of them are really interesting, per se. The Broccoli one is cute, but its not up there in quality, the phat figures, while they have good coloring, dont really portray her face well enough, the rest of the scales she has were done a while ago (FSN and F/ HA) and then of course you have the prize figures...which obviously aren't amazing (though the Realta Nua figure of her is nice) . Anways, most of them are generic or not amazing quality (though I understand thats just my opinion and others may feel differently).

Who knows though, like another user said, we may get something due to HF coming out.

I ordered them on AmazonJp so I don't know anything about that but they do show up on the site when I search for them. It seems pretty dumb to do that, but it's probably because they need to do that stupid copyright thing they did for the other Red release if they want to sell it to other continents.

thank you amazon japan

I miss the chance, they will bin after the meme dies? Or at least a decent price?

Scath's already got a figure coming out. Was teased the other day.

I'd post a pic of her delicious prototype belly, but I'm on a work computer atm.

They're already binning. They look like shit.

>They're already binning.
You do realize that "bin" is shorthand for "bargain bin," right? Just checking.

Whats wrong with them?