As a Jewish guy I've tried to support right wing causes my entire adult life but no matter what I'm just a kike who...

As a Jewish guy I've tried to support right wing causes my entire adult life but no matter what I'm just a kike who needs a bullet according to Sup Forums so I'm done... I'm going to actively work to destroy white culture. You've turned an ally into an enemy with your insane hatred.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=88uhSIaQ1fw
pewforum.org/2014/07/16/how-americans-feel-about-religious-groups/
youtube.com/watch?v=qTYSv_YQOVo
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Yeah bye

OK but your still getting the bullet.

Just leave. Sup Forums does bad things to your mindset. I'm sure you're a good person. Just ignore the bullshit on the internet

The thing is you should be a Christian since Judaism is as evil as Islam.

The notion of calling people goyim and being above everyone that isn't Jewish is unhealthy, you should immerse yourself into the general public.

>proving Sup Forums right

>When your lack of empathy bites you in your ass

youtube.com/watch?v=88uhSIaQ1fw

who gives a shit you kike

Go burn in an oven stupid hebe

You have to be an idiot to support White nationalism and be none white.

White nationalists are literal supremacists who view anyone non-white as inferior.

>I'm going to actively work to destroy white culture
you mean making more shit threads on pol ?

good, help us spread the love

>As a Jewish guy I've tried to support right wing causes my entire adult life but no matter what I'm just a kike who needs a bullet

Boo hoo, why do Jews always cry victim? Is it in your nature?

According to Sup Forums I am a nigger, boer or kike and according to me anyone who cares what someone on an anonymous message board calls you is a faggot who should neck himslef

If you're not against the Jews you're our enemy, it's as simple as that. If you'd like to become a self-hating Jew, you can't join our movement, but at least you'll be empathetic toward the Goyim your race subjugates.

I'm with you OP. The modern white man is a useless, dumb snow-nigger. The far right are utter losers who have done nothing but fail. Have they attempted to build any schools, colleges, banks, mass media, or mainstream news? No, of course not. All they do is whine and LARP. The white race is a plague and every faction of it is useless.

>White nationalists are literal supremacists who view anyone non-white as inferior.
This. If you're non-white, then there's literally no winning with this place. It doesn't matter if you believe in the same ideologies, you'll never be an ally. You'll always be an enemy if you're the wrong race, orientation, etc.

>You've turned an ally into an enemy with your insane hatred.
How can you turn something that's always been facing the same way?

is that blair?

>I had ideological similarities but I'm abandoning what I believe in because Sup Forums is mean

The post

I'm also a Jew by blood and I've been the biggest of right wing assholes throughout my life. Even after Sup Forums showed the Jew hate under the surface. If you are really on the right and accept WASP values very few people care except for prison-tier neo nazis.

If you believe right wing principles are objectively true then they're true whether or not you're a Jew. If you bail on the truth now because someone was mean to you or you are called to an identity of which a big section is deeply corrupt and left wing...well you weren't very dedicated to the truth to begin with and got easily corrrupted by fear. Kind of like a dirty lying untrustworthy...Jew.

Get a load of these smegma-eating faggots. Go crawl back into your whore mother's cunts.

All Jews are enemies. ALL will value their tribe over others, but will turn on accepting nations when it conveniences them.

this girl is amazing. Fuck "T H I C C", I want THISS

>I've tried to support right wing causes my entire adult life
Does this include repealing the 1965 Immigration Act?

Okay.

Get fucked kike

>the jew will cry while he lashes out at you

thanks for proving us right

WHO IS THIS

You were never an ally

Your cat doesn't even respect you

/thread
Wh*Tes are subhuman

>All Jews are enemies
This is true. You are defined by your race, humans are that simple. No need to look further.

she is Thicc
blair who?

Free Arabian Legion mutha fuckers. Palestine, Bosnia, India, Cossacks of Russia, North Africans, all fought for the Reich because they knew the common enemy of the Kike lay within reach.

> thinking nationalism implicitly means you're white supremacist.

No, it is the value and preservation of one's own nation and culture. Synergy with your people, separate as a race but whole as humanity.

That's beyond the pale user

>You've turned an ally into an enemy
you were always the enemy, nothing of value was lost

>the jew cries out in pain as he strikes you

sounds 100% accurate, my kiked friend

not politics btw, saged

Btw how can you tell if a cat respect

we know the difference between jews and (((jews)))) mate

even hitler spared many of them and considered them ayrianized

i know its hard,even i had family that got shoahed but i understand why it happened.

our race caused many problems in europe and sometimes people snap...we must ensure we dont allow it to happen again by working with whites instead of repeating our mistakes.

if the whites go we will be left with the chinese and negros,and they aint as good as white goyim.

>she is Thicc
Well yea i guess but i want to make a clear distinction between that pic and the fat blubbery asses the niggers of wiggers post on here. This is perfect amount of thicc, any more and it's a no-go-area

shut up Jakie Chan

Carrot and stick psyop, classical leftism.

>Hey, you have some principles, but they really hurt you, you lose so much from having those principles. You lose my valuable lifelong effort, I have done so much good but you lose all of that. You shouldn't have this principle, it harms you, your principles harm you and your cause, they are very bad for you, you must drop them.

>You would gain so much if you dropped those principles, you would get support and strength, praise, good favor, everything would go so much better for you if you dropped your principles, we would flock around you and help you and reward you if you just dropped your principles

>won't you consider dropping your principles, user?

>don't you wish to be a good boy, user?

Reminder that leftists have committed psyops for pretty much ever.

Reminder that the Breivik solution is literally the only solution, only then does the psycho bullshit stop.

i agree 100%, this is what thicc is supposed to really mean, not fat but kinda toned with some more meat on their bones

fuuggggg who is she?

spencer even said even if whites was the trash race he would still fight for them,white nationalism does not imply white supremacy

whites have a right to secure an existance of their people it doesnt mean they must also genocide africa

Day of the Rake just can't come soon enough.

This is exactly why we hate you.
>Some whites are assholes, time to destroy all whites
>mfw you just proved our point faggot

I dunno,
nice quads

Shut the fuck up. We deserve all the hate we get for the bullshit we've done over the years.

I don't think you're gonna find a much better home among Islam-loving leftists. They'll turn on you eventually just like they turned on white people.

and I used to support Israel and aipac until reading posts like yours.

go to Israel and blow up some Arabs my dude. that's the best thing you could do for us

I'm also a kike and I'll fight to defend the white race with my dying breath. Fuck off.

dude didn't you read the sign on the entrance? it's artistic works of falsehoods mate.

As long as a single jew rat walks the earth, I'll never let my guard down. I hope your mother and her somali rape baby die in child-birth. Goid riddance, kike.

Go to work, Simeon.

Sup Forums is full of insignificant, delusional manchildren with very low iq. these autists don't represent anyone. in fact, most real right-wing conservatives would be embarrassed to have these sorry degenerates associated with them.

thanks it was kinda wasted, but i found her

@mars.2001

sorry for reddit spacing but GOD DAMN SHES AMAZING

OH NO
A JEW DOESN'T LIKE US

Seriously though user, I make a point to differentiate between destructive globalist Jew and Jew who eats his matzo and doesn't bother anyone else but you sound like a whiny bitch so it's no skin off my back.

>all value their tribe over others
>asians and arabs do that too, and the non cucked europeans, generally speaking
don't hate them for doing what white cucks are supposed to do but don't, this is literally what hitler wanted, i think? value your tribe, value the tradition, it's ironic you're holding that against this hebrew leaf, out of many things you can hold against him

>israel
haha ok big guy

Funny. This is how I feel about myself and the left.

keep jerking off to instagram whores you pathetic sperg.

Good. I wouldn't work with you anyways. Right wing rats only exist to turn an obvious racial conflict into a religious one they can exploit. They will sell you out at the first opportunity.

You've got it all wrong. We can't tell if you're a Jew here. We hate you for being Canadian.

you don't think she is attractive? i think she is quite beautiful

Jews hate Evangelical Christians more than Muslims. Jewish communists exterminated tens of millions of Christian Europeans in the 20th century. Fuck off ratboy, you deserve the justice that's coming. You had 2,000 years and 359 assbootings to get your tribe in line. Enough is enough.

pewforum.org/2014/07/16/how-americans-feel-about-religious-groups/

here you go btw bro @mars.2001

>359 assbootings

Do you like arabs now?

google mars.2001 or some shit

Bye, have a wonderful time!

Shalom goid subversion of the goyim.

Fpbp

your existence must be pure agony, poor thing.

Does that cat have autism?

Yeah. Listen to your Rabbi's.

youtube.com/watch?v=qTYSv_YQOVo

There's always The_Donald.

But you are a kike. Most of South Africans on Sup Forums seem to either be full kike, half kike or quarter kike. We're kiked the fuck it seems.

>Most of South Africans on Sup Forums seem to either be full kike, half kike or quarter kike
I've noticed this.

theres no way all of these people are actually jewish

Get a hold of yourself. I'm Jewish and I'm here all the time. Toughen up

Proof is in the pudding, and that's nothing. Marx the founder of communism was a kike, Lenin the founder of the soviet union was a kike, and Lenins chosen successor Trotsky, the creator of the red army, was a kike.

>he can't identify cat respect

Have a (((you))).

>huwite

maybe YOUR people are the hateful destroyers of the world you ever think of that, lampshadestein? I have no more guilt anymore of how jews have been punished through out history, they've deserved it every single time.

There were only like 30K polish jews who came to SA during WW2. There cannot be that many of them.

yea that is her instagram she is a dimeeee

>expecting anyone here to give a shit

True dat

>I'm just a kike who needs a bullet according to Sup Forums
Shill detected.

About 96% of the population of the world is already trying to destroy white culture you idiot. You're not going to make a difference

you on holiday in canada sharpio? chill ben

>You've turned an ally into an enemy with your insane hatred.
Jew? An Ally?
How new are you, Jew?

We are the winning side though, if anything it you would be you who would be put against the wall.

thanks bruv

Crypto-Jews in the Ottoman Empire led/funded/facilitated the Young Turk movement death marched millions of European Christians during WWI. Cryptos opened the gates in Constantinople and Toledo. etc. etc.

History proves that we can never make exceptions, no matter what they say or do. Look at America they treated the kikes better than their own sons and daughters. Still took less than 3 generations for the majority to turn on them.

larper
real right wing jews

The best thing about being a jew is that you can just claim to be a different race and people would be none the wiser.