Austro-Hungarian Empire

geographically the second-largest country in Europe

fourth-largest machine building industry of the world, after the United States, Germany, and the United Kingdom.

Would you like to see it once again ?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/KaPVNtLXRMM
youtube.com/watch?v=53gd-S1oT4w
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

No

Yes, but no Austria this time

Ne

On second thought maybe ditch Bosnia too we don't need muslims

Sum like this?

Perfect

Lol pro EU anti Austria-Hungary...Go figure

>Would you like to see it once again ?

Yes. I'd rather be stableboy in an empire than emigrant in cuckland

I would rather see a united germany again but most of the Germans out side of Germany have been kill, assimilated or forced back to the home land.

That defeats the whole purpose kiddo. Let's get the band back together.

>Geographically the gayest country in europe
FTFY

How the unification of Germany failed

I know no ruler of Austria except for the Emperor and his name is Habsburg.

He also forgot Switzerland

11/10, btw are you that Hungarian diaspora in Canada? I remember your map

The WE WUZ ROME meme finally died with Austria-Hungary. Good riddance

No

There'd be a few upsides like the political power, but overall I'd prefer not being involved with anything eastern europe ever again

Austria is not Germany.

Gibs European money

Its not in the State of Germany, but it is German therefore apart of the cultural region "Germany"

The only other choice is to be unified with Germany,
And you know how THAT turned out

As long as Slavs don't get Trieste, I'm happy.

>what is the Kleindeutschland model

Austria has no need for mama merkels state.

YAAAAAAAASSS

>Klein
What's that

Klein means small

Fixed

>Austro-Hungarian Empire
>without Austria
Slavic sectarianism at it again.

yeah

But I would also like the German Empire (2d reich not the 3rd) to come back along with the kaiser

Sadly that's probably never gonna happen

>No access to baltic or black sea.
Yeah this just means war.

No.

Isten, áldd meg a magyart

Jó kedvvel, bőséggel,

Nyújts feléje védő kart,

Ha küzd ellenséggel;

Bal sors akit régen tép,

Hozz rá víg esztendőt,

Megbűnhődte már e nép

A múltat s jövendőt!!!!

Fuck YEAH!

So Austria is small Germany?

Austria is called Österreich in german. Reich is something like empire.
Under Germany we were declared as Ostmark, a Mark is like a march. Which is terrible.
If anything we unite shit under us, but imho Austria is perfect the way it is. Maybe even a tiny bit too big.

>war
>when you are now a part of the Austro-Hungarian Hegemony.
Silly Poland.

give klagenfurt back to sloviena. fuck give them villach too, its full of muslims now anyway and is a total write off.

Kleindeutschland has no hold in modernity.

perfect, desu

Please read "The Good Soldier Švejk" by Jaroslav Hašek and do not suggest such nonsense again.

This time, without Joseph Fritzl.

Good ol' peaceful Austro-Hungary.

A bunch of Hungarians fled to Canada in 1956, my grandfather being one of the.

Reich doesn't mean Empire. Reich means domain or realm. Des Königs Reiche = The King’s Domain.
You can't give something back to someone who never owned it in the first place.

Fixed

Gott Erhalte Franz den Kaiser

youtu.be/KaPVNtLXRMM

No worries niggers and chinks have it .D

>Ukraine has Galicia and Carpathian Ruthenia
How about no?

yes :(

yeah, collecting all the shittiest countries in europe will create something with value. delusional fucks. the only reason why eastern europe is somewhat close to western standards is because of eu welfare. baka at slavs thinking that they can unite and create something. theyre the mexicans of europe lmao

Yea I made that map a while ago. It's the dream dude. The dream.

So are you saying you don't want to annex or be annexed by any nation?

That's sad

rightful clay leroy. now give your country back to its rightful owners and kill yourselves

I'd prefer a Polono-Hungarian Empire
I don't trust daughterfuckers

Horthy shouldve been king desu

Hey friend, we've posted in a lot of threads together.

Says a cucked swed

Um the bozgor did betray him user so he is right

Seemed like a pretty cool empire, never realized how many different ethnic groups lived in it. Has it been romanticized since its end or do people who live in the former lands actually yearn for it again? Why was its army so shit in WWI?

only magyars and retards miss it but i repeat my self

Vlad was Matyas' lapdog. You can't betray your property.

Sven reporting from his cuckshed :D

are you retarded oh wait american let me put this in a way you can understand it we were allies before Mihai Szilágyi was an ally of vlads

>when your great historical hero is a hungarian catholic

just kys i know americans are ignorant but you are retarded

The only reason Hungary is shitty is because it tried to take over the world bud. The higher the jump, the harder the fall sven. You swede's, on the other hand, just gave up and retreated into obscurity only to reappear as some kind of twisted freakshow of transvestites cuckolds. Nice.
It was aight. But 300 years of Habsburg plotting against the Hungarians created irreperable damage to the stability of the empire via immigrations. The Austrians, in an effort to undermine Hungarian hegemony, settled slavs, romanians, and gypsies all over the Kingdom to make it into that multicultural mess.

Fixed.

Is Vlad not a Slavic name? It means Ruler.
And Tepes, is that not a Hungarian surname, meaning Impaler?
So what the fuck gives vlachfag? What does tepes mean in Romanian?

given the slavic influence it would not surprise me tepes means the impaler like his father dracul means the dragon or devil

beautiful
youtube.com/watch?v=53gd-S1oT4w

but claim he was a magyar is retarded yes he was allied with them married a few but wasnt one

No I never said he was Hungarian. Just wondering about the last name. So tepes means impaler bro? Is it two parts, tep + es? So tep means to impale?

Fixed

no the burger did make the claim teapa means spike the name comes from it to impale is (sa tragi in teapa)

Makes the Habsburgs sound rather petty desu

>Multicultural Empire
>Working

You niggers dont know Brazil right?

canadians should be genoicided ffs

>Austrians, in an effort to undermine Hungarian hegemony, settled slavs, romanians, and gypsies all over the Kingdom to make it into that multicultural mess.
Muh Habsburg conspiracy!
That said Austria managed to free the crown of Hungary from Turkish occupation and for that it was spared the fate of the Balkanigger shitholes.
After the Ausgleich Hungarians autistically did everything they could do undermine the joint state. They deliberately underfunded KuK institutions and prevented attempts to modernize and streamline the clusterfuck. Also aggressive Magyarization attempts.

Oh it means spike. True. In Hungarian Tepes means ripper, but now I see that its a coincidence,.
Well, they were employing the old strategy of divide and conquer. Can't say I blame them, I'm sure Hungarians would have made similar moves had the shoe been on the other foot. Ironically though, it ended up being the reason why Empire fell in the first place.
Oh and in WW1 they sucked because the Slavs were being treacherous lazy cunts, especially the czechs. It was essentially just the Magyars and Germans fighting.

please don't respond to niggers, we're not all like that

of course

>Muh Habsburg conspiracy!
Why learn history when you can just spew memes right, you hormonally imbalanced imbecile.
>Muh magyarisation
Im sick of you butthurt faggots. You are like niggers crying about muh slavery. Be happy you didin't get genocided and move on.

i know i know

if people werent retarded an gave the slavs and us some power like a german federal model probably would still be an empire

Yes. But that ship sailed a long time ago.

No meme, Canadian here. My great grand father was conscripted from a village and was shot twice and shit. Do I get gibs??? I hear there are gibbs.

No, fuck off Hungary you're literally the only ones nostalgic for this piece of shit ''empire'' and you were being carried hard by the Aussies

your grandad was canadian as well? dont know how it works there but here they were given land

No they were Serbian, parents came to canada in the 90s. And I heard them saying something about gibs and free uni in Austria because our family was forced to fight aylmao

>Would you like to see it once again ?
Only if they can settle on having less than 16 different railway gauges. What a fucking backwards basket case of an empire. Germany would have had a better chance of winning the war if the Austro-Hungarians just surrendered day one.

yeah never heard about anything like this pretty stupid if you ask me giving gibs to former enemy for something 100 years ago no less
i meant the serb state giving a reward for your great grand dad service and death

No he was conscripted to fight for the Austrians and was wounded twice in battle and was twice in the capital for medical procedures for both wounds.

ah that is different then you should get gibs

Read:

Transylvania is Hungary

>we wuz transylvanianz n shiet