Faggots on this board are ACTUALLY surprised that the generic tsundere won even though it was painfully obvious from...

>faggots on this board are ACTUALLY surprised that the generic tsundere won even though it was painfully obvious from the first chapter

>faggots on this board ACTUALLY believed that Nisekoi was supposed to be a parody made out of spite for Double Arts getting cancelled and didn't realize that Komi is just a shitty sellout hack

>faggots on this board ACTUALLY believed the "Double Arts was good" meme

That's what you get for reading this hamfisted shit you idiots.

who are you quoting?

2014 called. It wants it's shitty memepost back.

There's nothing generic about Chitoge.

eh

>2014
Kill yourself, newfag.

Activate

Komi is making the most unoriginal and boring harem manga possible, of course the ending is going to be with the shitty tsundere.

>generic
the fuck is wrong with you?

>implying she's not generic
The fuck is wrong with YOU?

I've seen a lot of tsunderes and she's not generic. A generic tsundere would stay tsun, autist.

>A generic tsundere would stay tsun
You've clearly not watched that much anime now have you faggot?

Why is Chitoge so based?

You've VERY clearly not watched that much animu yourself.

Shitoge literally fits all the tropes of a shitty modern tsundere, aka one that continues to flip flop between tsun and dere even towards the end, regardless if she finally drops the act at the last chapter. Quit kidding yourself user. You're waifu a shit.

Ok, user, I'm a bit confused... Last time I checked, Raku was undecided between Chitoge and Onodera, so I was expecting a To Love-Ru-like cop-out. Did he actually decide that he loved Chitoge more in this episode, right after Onodera confessed?

Yes. He likes Onodera, but Chitoge is the one who make him feel alive or some bs.

Yep. Latest chapter came out and Onodera got rejected. Shitoge's gonna win.

nope, she breaks the mold by dropping the act early. You still haven't adequately explained how she's generic.

I should have waited for the better translation... Well, it's not like we saw this coming since chapter 1

>dropping the act early
Were we reading the same manga? Despite falling for Raku, Shitoge continues to flip flop between sweet and bitch even towards late in the manga's lifespan.

Not like Raku's any better since he's such a worthless cheesedick.

And what's to explain? She's the bitchy highschool tsundere introduced as the first and worst girl in a harem who constantly has bipolar moments of sweet and bitch with the MC and is blatantly setup from the very beginning to end up with the MC.

Why don't you gimme an explanation of how shes' NOT generic?

i hate this pic with rin because its wrong as fuck she always more dere dere/tomboy than tsun because she only acts tsun when shirou trolls here

>>Why don't you gimme an explanation of how shes' NOT generic?
You made the claim. It's your job to convince me.
And you are apparently pretty shitty at it. I think you're just a butthurt Onaderafaggot at this point, honestly.

Better translation? You can literally just skim the pages and briefly glance at the panels and easily figure out everything that happens. THAT'S how generic and hamfisted Komi's writing is.

Who are you quoting?

Chitoge a shit.

A SHIT.

I don't see you coming up with any counterpoints to my arguments faggot. You can go ahead and remain in denial if you like.

Also, I'm a Tsugumifag.

>faggots on this board are ACTUALLY surprised that the generic tsundere won even though it was painfully obvious from the first chapter
People call it hope.