Kanki lost his mind

Other urls found in this thread:

gameofscanlation.moe/projects/kingdom/chapter-481.1980/
youtube.com/watch?v=7IO-CooA4_Y
youtube.com/watch?v=iq1EHbWTbFU
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

What a magnificent edgelord.

What site has the chapter?

Man. If Keisha was still alive, how would he have reacted? Probably wouldnt havr turtled at least.

>lost
But he never had it.

gameofscanlation.moe/projects/kingdom/chapter-481.1980/

How many years till he's Blown out by Riboku

Nice Kingdom thread you got here, reporting in with General Ouki as greatest general under the heavens of all time.

>They told me I could be anything I wanted so I became the edge
Fucking Kanki

Why did they even need to capture the center hill if they could just immediately storm the most important civilian residence without capturing it? I get that it would be the most valuable region for a Qin fortress for extended occupation but the defending army didn't have that goal in the first place and Kisui's entire backstory revolves around protecting his homeland.

But when you have your fortifications set up on a hill like that, you can probably defend it pretty well with just half the manpower compared to your opponent. Maybe not even half.

>ignore the mountain fortifications completely and ride away
Kanki laid some solid bait. From him it's believable too.

Depending on the circumstances, you can realistically hold a force with 1 to 10% of its size.

youtube.com/watch?v=7IO-CooA4_Y

youtube.com/watch?v=iq1EHbWTbFU

Kokuyou and the hill are like a gateway fort. So it's like Kanki is between the border army and the center army. If Kisui stayed solid, Kanki would later be killed with no place to run.

Only problem is, Rigan and other places will be butchered first. Center army is likely too far away.

Can we see Kanki actually fight? Jeez.

We are this far in the manga and Shin is still shouting about moralfaggotry.

Even worse he is still a dumbfuck when it comes to tactics. He is so far below his competition in terms of brain power...

>Do as ordered as sincerely as possible
Thus Shin's orders are to essentially bluff the enemy, meaning he's not going after Kisui's head.
What do you all think is the HS role in all of this?

>Really big armies. 10s of thousands
So I'm not familiar with war history, but when Kingdom showcases battles in the hundreds of thousands, is Hara being retarded or were those numbers realistic for China during that time period?

I'm not an expert on China but I know the Punic wars which happened at the exact same time with similarly sized populations involved hundreds of thousands of soldiers and armies of tens of thousands without too much doubt (the incertitude is knowing if 50 or 70k Romans died in Cannae, not whether it was a huge number or not).
It's seems possible to me that the biggest battles could see numbers as high as 100k as far as China is concerned. But 400k/500k like in Changping seems rather fantastic, if not logistically impossible.

As an addendum, it's not *entirely* impossible considering the Chinese states had conscription and where ideologically prepared to mobilized their entire pleb if needs be.

Kanki knows exactly what he's doing.

I want Kanki to bfto Shin.

He expects to conquer China through fair fight and what's worse is that he gets butthurt and throws a tantrum if an ally doesn't.

He would have lost his captain position a long time ago were it not for Mouten who told him and arranged for him to get a strategist since he was embarrasing.

>this crap gets dedicated cleaners and translators
>Ravages of Time languishes

Life is not fair.

And he did it the absolute madman.

You know that part about Hakuki killing 400k men in a single battle? It's quite likely to be true given how that site of their burial still has newly unearthed bones and shit every once in awhile. I think the last one was found just last year.

Well then again maybe the chinks just throw new corpses in from time to time, dunno how they cheat the aging process though.

The 400k was over the span of 2 years from Lian Po holding out. They had to keep fortifying over and over and over and over because Lian Po's plan was to hold on until Bai Qi's outstretched supply lines run dry before counter attacking. So the 400k wasn't just for holding onto Changping, it was in the same vein as how Wang Jian demanded 600k men to conquer Chu when Li Xin only asked for 200k.

Just like Li Mu baited the Xiongnu, the 4 super star generals of the warring era basically all use the exact same fucking tactic, which is wait and bait while amassing your xboxhueg sized army to blitzkrieg their ass in one move.

I'd be the first to support Ravages of Time over Kingdom, but Kingdom has it's own appeal and is far more mainstream to casuals, including Sup Forums.

I mean let's not even get into the chink specific stuff, how many of Sup Forums even understands the spoon feeding stuff Ravages tells you? People can't even keep up with names or events.

We also got quite a few chapters recently so unless someone convinces TF to help out with ROT it's unlikely to ever change.

If you don't like it, learn Chinese and kickstart it yourself.

TF isn't even really doing much with Kingdom ATM. They can't get satisfying raws.

>If you don't like it, learn Chinese and kickstart it yourself.

Not him but Ravages doesn't need a translator Merc is awesome he just needs a good proofreader with a better grasp of English as well as redrawer/cleaner/editor/typesetter/etc which is all what Ki Shodar did by himself back in the day.

Yudy only started cause no one bothered. You know Sup Forums hates chink shit when a 3rd worlder from Vietnam and has English as 3rd/4th language and knew jack shit about photoshop until he picked up Ravages is Merc's current helper.

I agree that TF isn't doing much right now, but what can you do? It's not like they hang around chats so you can bug them.

I'm still waiting for the new Ad Astra. It's the fucking climax to the battle of Cannae, and I haven't seen shit for 6 weeks. ;_;

There's even less of a right to bitch, then.

Ever tried Historie ? It's pretty chill.

I would donate my weekends to making the translation legible. I just can't do any of that other stuff.

i always made fun of his lips. not knowing how great of a man he is.

>Hahahaha, that guy must be a massive faggot
>150 chapters later
>tfw

As some people said Kanki is more likely to get btfo bu Riboku which I hope he does in the manga.

Head over to HMK Ravages, dunno if they got emails but there's at least a chatbox and links to both Merc's raw translations and Yudy's own blog for releasing chapters.

Oh shit!

This is exactly what the mongol tribes would do. When confronted with heavily-fortified sieges, they would attack the surrounding villages in order to lure the defenders out.

So Kanki is a mongoloid?