Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=2tmc8rJgxUI
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/MOVE#1985_bombing
youtube.com/watch?v=Wg6mZ80C8qc&feature=youtu.be&t=35m47s
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

>country bombing itself
>what is guerrilla warfare

>hur dur

something something boots on the ground something something cant enforce non-assembly edicts with tactical assault drone tanks

Side note, I know someone who watched a pair of hajjis in Afghanistan get hit directly with a $20 million drone missile and survive without a scratch. There ain't no such thing as a perfect weapon.

Get's a little more complicated than that when the guy who flies the drone lives down the street.

How? If anything this comic is telling me the gubberment needs to get rid of drones or give me access to AA armaments. Fuck off stoolie

The original copy pasta was better. I miss trolling pol with it because of the one faggot red button asshole in

Why do these people think the government is gonna use a drone against their own people? I think it reveals a very sick mind that could think of that.

Government gains nothing from bombing its livestock mate.

tens of millions of gun owners. not tens of millions of drones.

can't control populace without enforcers

hurr hurr nuke hurr.
go to bed. It's time for you to sleep.

>even if .5% of Americans thought like this and were armed, that is still more than current active duty levels
>There is literally not enough ordnance to stop this thinking of 1 in 200 Americans.

Well shit, i'm convinced. Lets just fight tyranical regimes with kitchen knives and baseball bats instead.

Came here to post this.
Sage

Fuck...

One post by OP.

Fucking raging faggot.

Slide thread.

Sage

>leftists actually think this
Quick! Somebody tell the Vietnamese, Afghans, and ISIS that they should give up their guns!

Because our air power and superior massive military has worked so well against third worlders with old rifles in the wars of the past 50 years.

every. single. time.

Also pic related

>implying niggers have drones
Having guns isn't anti-govt, it's anti-robbery.

Anybody got the thread screencap of the japanon fucking roasting an ameritard in a gun control argument?
im not 100% sure gun control was the subject but i think it was

OP is right though, we need to be on equal ground. Repeal all gun control, and offer tax incentives for gun dealers to offer MANPADS and anti-tank weapons.

>what is the Vietnam War

youtube.com/watch?v=2tmc8rJgxUI

Yeah the US isn't gonna bomb their own infrastructure

>That pic
Haha Jesus,
At this point I want to say something like
>"Wow, imagine living in a country where the liberal elite hate the general populace SO MUCH that not only do they think they can't defend themselves, they think they shouldn't even bother or be allowed to try"
And then I remember where I live

>blowing up suburbia is going to endear you to the american public lel

Enjoy getting lynched deep state faggots

i'm just gonna bomb my neighbors with no qualms

Op is a faggot.
This is an argument that citizens are not well armed ENOUGH. We need even more fire power.

(1 post by this ID)
We've been slid.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/MOVE#1985_bombing

Just a small example.

mfw the american military is able to locate and drone strike every single gun owning american before the chaos of an armed insurgency overruns military logistics

>The army start shooting at the civilians
>Somehow, it won't have horrible consequences

>I live in a nation that bombs its own citizens
>I am ok with this.

The liberal mindset.

> millions of gun owners

>30 combat drones

Kill yourself shareblue

>this thread AGAIN

This is the kind of thinking the Left got us into Vietnam and Syria with.

i used to think like this, but it isnt really how it works, if its just one crazy nut by himself then yeah its easy to drone strike him.

if its half your population rising up to overthrow the government, you cant just drone strike millions of people, and even if they arent overtly committing acts of terror, you still need to police them, it would require many boots on the ground using conventional weapons to subdue an entire population and in this case, the civilians are just as easily armed as the police.

if it was as easy to get rid of terrorism as just ordering a few drone strikes, the middle east would have been entirely pacified on september 13th 2001

good point, it would be impossible to overwhelm the horde.

y is he so angery?

How I sleep there are 350 million guns in the country.

Mfw the American military couldn't succesffully occupy the tiny country of Vietnam, and you think they could occupy The United States.

>Mfw the military is its own class of people and the gun owners are part of it. You're never going to get them to kill each other because Jimmy Kimmel says so.

slide thread fags

So we should give up what little arms we have because the government has more advanced weapons? That doesn't add up for me.

>tyranny doesn't come in the form of 3rd world crime waves
>tyranny doesn't come from local gov
>tyranny doesn't come from local police
just give up your guns goys, look at austfalia

government won't do that over its own soil over cities, too much collateral damage and wll just turn more people against them. They'll use police, and won't use explosives (too indiscriminate)

Is this cartoon advocating for a police state?

Exactly, they use shitskin criminals to terrorize whites, and it's been successful in every country where whites have been disarmed.
The flood gates get opened, and shit skin criminals get dumped in the suburbs to do the terrorizing.
And whites unironically support this, it's sickening.

Yeah last frame worked super well in Vietnam, Syria, Iraq, Afghanistan, etc...

You beat me to it.

That's just an excuse. We all know the government(or at least the military personnel by and large) won't use anymore than guns and tanks to defend itself from an uprising.
To use drones and missiles against its own people in offense would cause a complete shitstorm and make the government fall even faster.

pic related

reminder to sage/report/ignore shill/slide threads

No, I need a gun when the government isn't around to protect me. Why are you so trusting? And gullible?

That would take a lot more drones than currently exist but you do have a point

Once the elite have more drones than soldiers, soros will rule the world

This argument is fucking retarded when you consider that drone striking Americans would be biting the hand that feeds.

What reason would a government have to kill its own taxpayers, even IF they're trying to revolt?

The fuck is it with these 1 post by this ID repeat posters? Are they too afraid to hang around because they might get redpilled, or are they bots?

republicans like police, and they also like civilians owning guns.
that's all that matters to them.

>just a routine check for contraband materials, sir.

The goyim know you dumb kike
youtube.com/watch?v=Wg6mZ80C8qc&feature=youtu.be&t=35m47s

35:50 - some reporter asks about the car with the bomb materials - you can hear the words
>dont go there
Caught on hot mic (you need to turn the volume up a bit)

Where did they find the car? Why dont they want to talk about it?

>This thread again?
>That pic...again?
Why must we rehash old points.

Sage this thread you fucking faggots. This same thread was here yesterday and the day before that. Jesus Christ you are all retards.

Everyone is a law-abiding citizen until they're not. That's what I hate about that "no law-abiding citizen would do such a thing" bullshit. It's a No True Scotsman fallacy. How about we don't give people the means to kill 50 people with ease, that way when they turn non law-abiding, it won't be an issue?

Ok op. If I rebel and hide in a house, why would the government airstrike my home. They'd risk hitting innocents and blowing up houses they'd have to rebuild. If I hid in a skyscraper in LA, they wouldn't blow it up because it would cost a shit ton of money to rebuild. What kind of stupid are you?

... You are implying the 3/4ths of the Military, police and reserves wouldn't defect to the whole states like TX that would succeed.

>the poor idiot only has one talking point given to him at the meeting
he wont get a new talking point until tomorrow

Last I remember, the police and military are not given the big picture. They're just told that there are 10 terrorists living in Bumfuck, Alabama, so we need to drone strike that house. Soldiers are not trained to talk back. They're trained to follow orders. They will drone strike on command. They will murder civilians on command, because they are not given the big picture. They just know that they are terrorists.

> How about we don't give people the means to kill 50 people with ease, that way when they turn non law-abiding, it won't be an issue?
So ban trucks and pressure cookers? Your argument rests solely on emotionalism, to have a free society certain risks must be taken, even if you're a massive faggot that would trade freedom for security you would still have terrorism as seen countless times in Europe despite their harsh gun laws.
>That's what I hate about that "no law-abiding citizen would do such a thing" bullshit. It's a No True Scotsman fallacy
You don't know what the No True Scotsman fallacy is, you literally can't be law abiding and a terrorist. You fuck. And can you not see the problem with the state treating all citizens as criminals? Thats some pre-crime bullshit.
share blue needs to step up their game!

Isn't this really making a case that gun owners need much more powerful weapons to fight the government now?

Agreed I don't know why liberals are so butthurt about guns

lol imagine unironically believing this.

if the US govt declares war on its own citizens, most of the military would defect. some would stay behind to spy and sabotage.

and if the US govt tries bombing their own citizens, it would give other countries the permission to come in and overthrow a weakened US govt. think public opinion on assad "gassing" his own citizens and violence in catalonia. times a million.

there are many countries who want the US govt to do something so stupid. as they want to overthrow it and become the new superpower.

Yes

Where were you when the government declared war on its citizens and sent a robot to kill a US citizen? Did the army defect? Did the cops protest and mutiny? Fuck no.

The Gov has run simulations of turning the military on its own citizens.
Gov loses every time, 60% desertion rates, refusal to fire on Americans, broken supply chains. The gov is fucked and they know it.

Why have a gun at all? If they kill you, they lose.

without a gun, they send an armed police officer to your door you have to surrender and be arrested or they kill you and make up a convenient excuse. With a gun they're more likely to negotiate to avoid risking an officer's life. They won't use drones or air strikes to kill you because okay so they get 1 armed guy but kill a dozen or more innocent civilians to do it If it's just killing 1 lone dissident they can spin doctor their way out of that, but blowing up an entire apartment building to get 1 guy and killing all his neighbors... yeah, that won't fly.