Re:zero and Hero academia

So youre gonna tell me that Subaru is a crybaby bitch?

At least Deku is cute.

Deku was spoiled by his mom whats Subaru's excuse?

Probably the fact y know that everyone he loves keeps dying in front of his eyes and he cant do shit to stop it?

Cant deny that

>and he cant do shit to stop it
He can by just killing himself and starting over again with no consequences.

Oh yeah cause thats easy to do

To be fair, Deku broke his bones when he used his power until recently and subaru can restart at any time. I think both of them are crybabies though.

He did it already when he jumped off that cliff.
Why not do it more? Be smart about it, find an easy and painless way to die. Kill yourself more often instead of needlessly going through painful and traumatic scenarios learning nothing of value when it's clear everything has gone off the rails already.

He was gonna die anyway since Ram and Roswaal were after him and yes thats a valid point but imagine being stuck in a loop in which you keep killing yourself just to change the outcome next time by a smidge while keeping in mind that if you fail they will still die

All I'm seeing is that he's shit at using one of the most OP power anyone could have. He's learned nothing, doesn't try do to anything that could be qualified as smart with it.

If he did try tons of shit and still failed everytime I could understand getting really depressed about it. But we're really not seeing enough attempts, and in the few loops we're seeing he's mostly just acting retarded in different ways that somehow end up working in his favor at one point.

But what is he supposed to do when he doesnt have any powers to prevent what kills him except the shamac thing.The other thing he could do is tell others about the dangers but they will question him but he cant answer which will make him more suspicious and he already has the witches smell

>he cant answer
Yes he can. He can almost say anything except for the truth. What if they don't believe him? As emntionned before, he can start everything over and erase any bad choice he has made. Right now it's as if Subaru only let's bad shit happen around while he sitson his thumb until it becomes so bad he dies. His ability is perfect for experimentation but he doesn't do much of it.

>But what is he supposed to do when he doesnt have any powers to prevent what kills him
The first arc kinda had a good way of doing things.
Spend one loop with character A, spend another loop with character B, learn the in and outs of the threat/situation, finally get all the right people in the right places to deal with the danger. And that's just the basics, he could do some Joseph Joestar shit, predicting his opponent moves or what they're going to say to confuse them; take advantage of some random events he know will be happening at a certain place at a certain time, just dedicate a few loops training a certain skill if he can't proceed without it.

I meant they will question him how he knows that and he cant answer because spoopy hands

>hurr durr look at this fagget mc crying when life is completely unfair to him
>lol crying when your four years old what a pussy
>look now he's crying because he's taking his first step to making his dream a reality what a faggot am I right guyz

this you right now

Good summary but think it over

using a comparison doesn't somehow make a character not a crybaby

>Expending loops to gather information
The problem with this is that he has no idea how his ability operates, it's entirely possible that he has a finite amount of lives. All he knows is that he must not speak of it and that the witch's scent gets stronger every time he dies

And you have to consider that it's literally a curse, it's not intended to give him power but instead send him down a specific path that the witch wants him to take

>a puddle isn't wet because the ocean exists

Why is deku crying smiling like a devil on the second picture on the right?

Are zerofags the most insecure fans of all time? Holy fuck I've never seen such cancer.

One is a cute kid who wants to be a cool hero but lives in an unfair world -- something everyone as felt at some point

The other is an inhuman psychopath who sees people die all the time... except he also really loves everyone for some reason... also disco poses for some reason.

>The problem with this is that he has no idea how his ability operates, it's entirely possible that he has a finite amount of lives.
I was fine with acting that way during the first, maybe the second arc. But after that you gotta start making assumptions about how it works.
If you don't know if it's a curse or a power, you still have to make the best of of it.
Subaru certainly hasn't tried to abuse the system by doing lots of loops, but he certainly hasn't tried to be productive/to always achieve something of value in every loop he's in, it's just as wasteful/dangerous if it is indeed a curse or if he has limited lives.

I mean you gotta give the dude a break. Dying multiple times already fucks you up bad, seeing your friends die or turn against you and murder you at the drop of a hat also puts you on edge. The stress of knowing when you're going to die on top of that, as well as having to plan out everything so noone suspects you and also try to rebuild the relationships you lost and save them is a lot of shit to handle. We can see by episode 8 he's already broken inside and all he's done is do like 4 loops. He doesn't have much room to breathe and experiment, and dying isn't exactly a fun way to go so he's not exactly hanging himself over every small slight.

>I mean you gotta give the dude a break.
I would if he was likeable or had any other redeemable qualities.
For now all I can do is enjoy his suffering.

>I would if he was likeable or had any other redeemable qualities.
He's a hikki just like Sup Forums, you fucks can't even like yourselves so of course you wont like him.
He's doing what most people in his shoes would have done.

>Be smart about it

He should be carrying a cyanide capsule.

Guys, dying is making the witch's scent stronger. This probably has some significance. I really don't think he can just keep dying.

It's once cancerous fanbase versus anothe cancerous fanbase.

it because everytime he dies the witch drags him back to life, the more contact he has with the witch the stronger her scent gets.

I doubt the allpowerful demigod like the Witch wouldn't be able to bring him back an indeterminate amount of times. Though it's not like she's going to let him be a failure and keep wasting 1ups though, she's definitely got a plan for him to do something.

She's jealous for love, and Emilia happens to be related to her. Her plan is somehow to make them fall in love or something it seems. To what end, I have no idea.

>He's doing what most people in his shoes would have done.

Exactly. A hero is in some way extraordinary, a man greater than the common masses.

not all heroes wear capes.

And the fact that he's just like us is why you emotionally invest in him and root for him to succeed, not because he's fucking an already a godlike being. Theres a reason superman is flat and boring.

Can't he just use all the time he has during loops to try to figure out how to make deodorant? He only need to make a good batch and reach the next checkpoint to allow him to restart every loop with a smell of fresh spring.

>not all heroes wear capes.

>this is a hikki

You don't think a huge nerd wouldn't be hype as fuck to finally be in RPG land?

Just because someones a shutin doesn't mean theyre automatically a socially anxious wreck

>One is a cute kid who wants to be a cool hero but lives in an unfair world -- something everyone as felt at some point

He was basically a defacto handicap. Hell even Japan's neurotic laws on Quirk use (people say the laws being that obtuse is weird but many laws tare that unwieldy) doesn't really help at all.

He died like 20 times and he saw everyone he cared about die several times.

That's exactly what it means

Yes, and? He is still pretty much alive and everyone he cares about is still alive.

If anything that would desensitise him; he'd get used to it and stop seeing them as humans in order to cope.

not before it completely breaks him mentally and emotionally, which is what he just went through. The emotional whiplash takes its toll.

>projecting

Woah, has anyone ever said this should be a dank meme?

If you're implying I'm a hikki then you're doing it wrong. At least google the buzzword before you use it.

They both might be crybabies but at least Deku doesn't have a micro penis

I dropped this show after the 7th episode or so because it seemed like it was going nowhere and Deku was a huge bitch.

Does it get any better?

Subaru is more of a Touma than a Sato. He's just an average loser.

>So youre gonna tell me that Subaru is a crybaby bitch?
So your proof that Subaru is not a crybaby is comparing him to a child? Good job there faggot

He was born in a time of feminism.

All the good shit starts happening literally just after the anime ends. Hold out for season 2.

It is. He could just slash his wrists at any time. I know he's a pussy but hopefully he can at least handle that.

He is not a psychopath. A bit jaded, off-his-rocker, doesn't have his priorities straight, but not a psychopath.

A psychopath is someone who is indifferent to death and suffering of others. They actually prefer utilizing the misfortune of others for their own pleasure and benefit.

Deku cries a lot, but at least he has a background history and realistic development.

ever see "groundhog day"?

I am not a hikki, but I understand the nature of your point.

Personally, I feel that he is supposed to be an "every-man" character, but since he is a hikki first and every-man second, he does not mesh well with those of us who actually think before they act.

I, for one, would try to respect Emilia's wishes and remain with Rem. He lets his pride run away from himself, hurting his own pride in the process.

Although, deadly sins are called deadly for a reason. They destroy.

Gluttony kills by eating until it is painful to eat. Lust kills by lusting until it is painful to lust. Pride kills by being prideful until it is painful to have pride. etc.

I feel that his character is so alien to most of us because he is a bad apple when most of us do not see ourselves as being bad apples. He is blind to his own faults, and is a flawed character at best. I am sure the author is aware of this, and will soon make clear the consequences of denying one's flaws and refusing to reflect inwards on one's self.

Both of them are amazing shows.

Boku no Hero is a show that will be completely forgotten by the next season, just frogposting will be a thing.

>Show will be forgotten with a Season 2 coming

He becomes more of a madman who saves the day yet retaining his bitchy crybaby face. I hope he drops it soon and stops sucking all might's cock

Just retards who like that shit will watch it again, most of people just dropped it

And? He can literally fix everything just by dying who cares if they'd die id be more annoyed about the pain

That's some real nice baseless assertions you have there.

>I,for one,would try to respect Emilias wishes.

Are you serious

I like both shows. I liked the threads for them much more before the anime for each aired.