Who is supporting independence?

>Who is supporting independence?
Terrorists (ETA), anarchists, dictators (Maduro-Venezuela), greens, leftists...

>What they did?
They are indoctrinating for years independence in schools, mass media (TV3), social influences, Barcelona football club ...
- None explained the negative facts of a catalonia independence state (out of eu, economic failure, arguments pro-independence based of lies to legitimize it, ...)
- They dont have majority support but government was available with a coalition (with also "las CUP" as left-radicals)
- Hate encourage against no-independentists
- Approved an ilegal law to perform a referendum without 2/3 of the chamber votes (dictatorial).
- 1 October: ilegal referendum with no secret vote, without list of registered voters, no vote-control, autonomic police did nothing to enforce the law (traition) and let spanish police to do it and break up protesters.
-Promoting street riots
-They wants to proclaim independence republic out of law, ignoring half of Catalonia and ignoring judicial decisions (sedition)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=y8guF4lV5js
en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Basque_conflict
youtube.com/watch?v=SzzKCBu1JHY
archive.is/IqHa8
web.archive.org/web/20171005224258/http://www.bbc.com/news/business-41518575
bbc.com/news/business-41518575
archive.is/riyAc
telam.com.ar/notas/201710/210189-el-gobierno-de-rajoy-dice-que-no-enviara-al-ejercito-a-cataluna.html
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

I know an independentists eho is in full damage control after Caixabank and Sabadell announced to move their tax domicile to Palma and Alicante. Thanks Catalonia

Why do you put the swastica on the catalan flag? it should be the hammer & sickle. the separatists are liberal multicultural communists and muslims pretending to be (((nationalists))).

They get triggered when they see the swastika, but they feel proud when they see the hammer n sickle

it's a fuckin psyop to get support of the internet intelligentsia.

They want to leave because they make more than Spain itself and they've been footing the bill for Spain's poor for decades. Not really an anarchist idea. Their country is a shithole and they want out.

They hate fascism but they're acting like a big ones: supremacists, selft-proclaimed judgers, out of law, indoctrination, hate against enemies ... Is it not a true nazi?

youtube.com/watch?v=y8guF4lV5js
>Be literal commie
>Expose Catalan Bourgeoises pushing independence because they're corrupt and they don't want Spain to get their asses.
>Expose the Spanish government's incompetence in an attempt to get votes and hide their corruption
>State that the real issue here should be the EU and corruption, not this petty shit.
>All of this while providing facts and historical evidence and expose how both sides are trying to rewrite history
>Meanwhile, Catalans LARP as Nazis and Spanish LARP as Franco supporters even though both sides are actually ignoring the main issues with the country.
>Still the best quick rundown video about the Catalan solution to this day.
Why is this allowed?

I thought we liked Nazis?

Not really. Nazis were ethnocentric. Catalonia is a multiculti shithole.

This meme is overstated. They do pay higher taxes, but Catalonia has the 4th highest GDP per capita of the Spanish regions and is the 8th fastest growing economy.

It's not a meme. Ok they're 4th, that doesn't change the fact that they're being fucked. Basque has already tried and Galicia is on the verge of leaving too. Spain is a burden on the EU and it's autonomous regions. Maybe you're a nationalist or something that's fine. But Spain is failing and leaders are afraid things are going to get worse and they want out. Literally nothing wrong with wanting off a sinking ship.

SPAIN IS THE MOST MARXIST COUNTRY IN THE WORLD
GET OUT NOW!

SPAIN IS COMMUNIST YES

>Basque has already tried
No they havent. They have to get an amendment to the constitution.
>Galicia is on the verge of leaving too.
No it isn't
>Spain is a burden on the EU
Not as much as Greece
>leaders are afraid things are going to get worse and they want out
Literal bullshit. It's only the Catacucks that want out.

SPAIN BIGGEST GAY AREA IN EUROPE

SAY IT LORD SAY IT CLEAR
REFUGEES ARE WELCOME IN SPAIN

Time to go back to Mecca, Ahmed

TRANSGENDER PEOPLE CAN PEE WHERE THEY WANT
FUCK OFF BIGOTS

SPAIN IS MUSLIM YES!

MADRID FOR REFUGEES

76% of that 77% are Catacucks

MADRID FOR GAYS

Thanks to Cuckalonia

FUCK YEAH

Aren't ETA basque?

Terra Lliures were Catalan terrorists

You really have no idea what you're talking about. Basque has tried to leave.

en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Basque_conflict

Galicia is gaining secessionist seats in Spain's government.

I'm not sure what your point on Greece is. A burden is a burden. Again not just on the EU but on it's own people. Rajoy is pretty much universally disliked. And to your last point look at my first two. Spain is in shambles and people are sick of it.

The Lord asks for dead Commies

They should be allowed a proper binding referendum which is the only thing that would make this de jure legitimate.

Since never in the next million years they're going to get this from Madrid, they're doing this. Push a dog against a corner and kick and it will bite back.

And who's funding who is irrelevant, every ethnicity on earth should be free to travel it's path alone if it so desires.

If Dons lose Anglos win. I'm just eating pop corn and enjoying the show.

youtube.com/watch?v=SzzKCBu1JHY

Here comes the autistic butthurted Jordi with his folder of jpgs that Oriol Downqueras gave to him.

Kill them all.

>You really have no idea what you're talking about.
Actually you are clearly the one who has no idea. That's why you had to paste a wiki link you just googled without stating any context. Have they sought an amendment to the spanish constitution? Because thats the only way to do it.
>people are sick of it.
You mean leftists and commies in cuckalonia are sick of it. You're forgetting the majority of people in Catalonia don't even want independence. Pic related. You've just been goy'd by the pictures and narrative the media are pushing down your throat.

>>Who is supporting independence?
And us in the U.S.
Fuck Spain.

Archived (.is): archive.is/IqHa8
Archived (wayback machine): web.archive.org/web/20171005224258/http://www.bbc.com/news/business-41518575
Original link: bbc.com/news/business-41518575

I want Fiscal domicilies of Catalonia's companies too, Spain. give me a piece of the cake too.

Galicians have both the lowest proportion of people who feel Spanish Only (almost unheard of in Galicia) and one of the highest proportions of "dual" feeling in Spain.

There is a potential for a flashpoint there in the future but as of now they aren't going anywhere, it would take 2 generations of 15 years for them to get to this point.

>Republicans and Anarchists siding with communists
It's like they didn't learn anything at all from the civil war.

Spanish society is goddamn fucking retarded

>the internet intelligentsia
My sides

fuck those k*rd lover cunts. they were kinda rude to me as a tourist this summer. also I asked a group of young people a nice bar to hang out and this guy asked me if I'm into men or not. wtf? implying/asking if you're a faggot is considered as insult and will most likely end up in a fight here

Galiza is probably one of the most Spanish nationalist regions / communities.
>Galicia is gaining secessionist seats in Spain's government.
kek.

>Kinda rude to me as tourist

Because you are not a refugee.

>your argument is false
>confirms said argument

Well, well, well

>>implying these people are not the same scum that is rebelling in Cataluña, the bery same people that are pushing for a civil war or the very same people that are going to be smashed on tv while 90% of spain applauds
>>implying there wont be a general election pushing for real right wing

It's like YOU didn't learn anything.

Their nationalism is very unusual in the sense that they are also very conscious of their Galician identity (nationality in fact) within Spain. It's a healthy way of relating to the rest of Spain if you ask me.

Most Galicians whom I talked politics with seriously disapprove of Rajoy's disdain of his identity although that didn't stop many from voting for him.

This is a the commie city hall of madrid. They are far left and they support independence.

After all this, they are fucking done and hopefully on trial for treason.

You mean we made the mistake of allowing them to continue living and not ban their repulsive, venomus and harmful ideology for 1000 years in Spain?

Right just ignore

Right wing / left wing is a distraction.
The overlords want you to squabble over that bullshit and be ignorant of their control.
Nationalism is the way forward. Not globalism.

If Catalonia becomes a new nation... Hello new Rapefugee staging grounds of Eurorapistan.
>Strategic location on the shores of mediterranean
>Shares border with France
>This new nation will be flooded by money from globalists
>These globalists will get to the dictate the laws & infiltrate the govt faculties in their forming process
>very easy to accomplish since the whole place is already full of libcucks
>now the globalists will have their own fucking nation to do with as they please
>all the private rapefugee shipping organizations will resume their operations using catalonia as their HQ

Do not be fooled, this is not about independence, this is a manuever to make more operating space for the globalist rapefugee shippers.

¿Communists morrienden cuando?

Dunno, it seems like a good argument to not be part of a government that sends people with nightsticks to beat the population into submission for wanting to have a vote on something.

>hey let's everyone have a vote on something
>I can't allow you to do that and beatings will be applied until you stop trying

You failed to learn that love of country and nation creates strength, while petty fighting destroys a nation.

Stupid fuck the Catalan movement is a communist-led fake (((nationalism))) designed to undermine and break up actual nationalism in the state.

Everyone should get out of Spain asap, it's the biggest hotbed of marxism ever! GET OUT

It's already been spammed quite a bit.

b-but all nationalism is good nationalism!!!

>this is not about independence
It literally is for an as of now yet undetermined but significant fraction of the Catalan people.

>Thinking that the separatist movement of catalonia is real nationalism.

Cute

I'm also blondish and green eyed. women were friendly for sexual reasons but males mostly treated me like crap thinking that I was an european tourist

Leftism has been entirely globalism for the last 40+ years.

Leftists have eradicated any trace of non-globalist leftism since the 60s or even before with extreme prejudice.

I can smell the bullshit from here.
Let the people decide.

That's a very sweeping statement and I don't know what that's supposed to mean

Stupid fuck, they are a nation.

Let the people decide.

SPAIN YES

>Catalonia is a nation.
burger education. is pic related you by any chance?

YEEEEEEES

>right wing is not globalism
>left and right wing are not working together
I'm hoping that you are very young to go with the naivete.

baitbaitbait

Ok I'll help you out a little.. if the people want to decide then it's up to the Catalan government to pursue the legal route and seek an amendment to the constitution to get a legit referendum instead of holding meme illegitimate referendums in protest.

>dictators support catalonia
if we used that logic, should europe be burned down because hitler wished for a united continent, full of fascist conquest? it's irrelevant if dictators support something, that would mean most countries would cease to exist

It's ok Anzu you showed them.
Maybe you look a bit like a fag.

That being said it could have been either that you were trying to be nice and thus they thought you weren't just being polite but trying to seduce like hey do you know...a good bar?
The west has been kiked so much men have lost part of their bonding,before being gay was a thing men were truly bros/no homo since they genuinely naturally liked each other and the whole being gay never even crossed their minds and if someone mistakenly took that friendship,trust as faggotry he would have been beaten.
So what might have been a polite hey fellow man do you know a good place might have sounded faggy as fuck,it's a pity since I do think males should appreciate and help each other more,pretty much women are usually unable to do so since they hate each other guts but men had no such trouble,unfortunately in the west they have become isolated.

>Galicia is on the verge of leaving
No we're not, we are almost as proud to be Spanish as we are proud to be Galician.

archive.is/riyAc

telam.com.ar/notas/201710/210189-el-gobierno-de-rajoy-dice-que-no-enviara-al-ejercito-a-cataluna.html

RAKEKO IS SCARED OF THE WORLD NAMING HIM THE NEW FRANCO

>This thread
>Lots of faggots suddenly support Spain and the EU intact

FREE CATALUÑA
GET FUCKED SPAIN
GET FUCKED EU

Remined that an independient Catalonia will Boost the Calexit thing.

>What are Basques, Catalans, Corsicans, etc, etc
My dear, they are a stateless nation.

They are unwitting pawns in a globalists game.
Nations in the world of tomorrow have not stopped thinking about geopolitics.
No nation can afford a hefty chunk of land to be ripped from its side because of some little population desires it, those people have been turned in to enemies of spain, by this shit.

In other words, theyre not a nation, faggot.

>telam.com.ar/notas/201710/210189-el-gobierno-de-rajoy-dice-que-no-enviara-al-ejercito-a-cataluna.html
One less faggot, now we need to take down Puigdemented and we're set.

>asking permission to secede

If you don't want to ask permission then be prepared to go to war. Good luck with that non-existent army.

In otherwords, they ARE a nation, with their own language and culture.
Let them go.

This Goy gets it

FUCK THE EU

That's all and well except no one is trying to rip a chunk off the Catalan nation. I read they are even literally acknowledged as a nation (ethnicity) by spanish legal process, just a nation within a country. I imagine you'd look at this from a different perspective if Finland were a part of Sweden or Russia though.

>supremacists, selft-proclaimed judgers, out of law, indoctrination, hate against enemies ... Is it not a true nazi?
Are you legitimately stupid?
Don't answer that, EU flag.

Really dumb move on Spain's part, preventing the vote.
Now world sympathy lies with the underdog.
Free Catalonia!
Ethnostate now!

They are not recognised as a nation by any other nations in the international community. You're just a stupid low IQ literal nigger with no argument.

>Catalonia
>ethnostate
pick one, will you?