Weed isnt dangerou-

Other urls found in this thread:

dailymail.co.uk/health/article-4950206/Smoking-cannabis-DOES-make-people-violent.html
ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC3706470/
frontiersin.org/articles/10.3389/fpsyt.2017.00176/full
mega.nz/#!xmBC3AbI!K8WyqWqMVwG5wj0ctkmSMtSL8yBqjvK7RljH6K_LnEI
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

dailymail.co.uk/health/article-4950206/Smoking-cannabis-DOES-make-people-violent.html

DUDE

Fake news.

it already lowers Iq as it is.....

Calm down bro dont get violent

""""""research"""""""

>people actually belive this shit

Garbage article

You can tell it is garbage research when it starts out telling you this is the only study to have this finding.

Op is a faggot.

Oh vey delete this, weed is good for you goys and negros

yeah no duh everyone knows only low iq felons smoke marijuana

Only faggot here is you puffing on the devils dick

If i didn't smoke weed nothing would happen because I don't smoke weed. Weed is pot which is marijuana

Correlation does not equal causation

Criminally minded people are more likely to be drawn to cannabis due to the need to break the law to obtain it, not to mention law abiding citizens being brainwashed into thinking it is wrong.

Sage

Fucking Daily Mail seems to have it out for two things: weed and white people

>Niggers are violent criminals
>Niggers smoke weed
>Ergo weed causes crime ???
We don't have a weed problem, we have a nigger problem.

>project is the first to demonstrate that cannabis is not only linked with violent crime but is the cause

Government are the violent ones when it comes to drugs.

guaranteed they made this study based on users who smoke and commit crimes

ie: NIGGERS

You want buy alcohol?

>linked
>is the cause

Go take a fucking statistics class you stupid fucking nigger

Does the study separate by race? If not it is useless.

100% of violent criminals drank water...
k fgt reefer madness isnt a thing

All it makes me do is eat too much and fall asleep. I'm cutting back because I gained too much weight. Blacks smoke a lot of weed and they're already violent. I doubt its because they smoke weed.

i can see this, but would assume its based on the individual
i myself can get violent and have felt nothing as i express my rage. its like weed makes one a dun nuffin

keep me from my coffee, fucker, and I'll mess you up

>dailymail

its the hustle that brings the violence

weed just happens to be a excellent way to turn a profit, mainly because its illegal, literally double your money, mabey even tripple if you fuck people over

Bullshit.

I wonder which pharmaceutical company funded this propaganda?

Weed has no physical pain hang over, but those who smoke pot are post high more emotional then the average person. More prone to stress outs, more anxious, and generally more SOY minded in general.

I have no doubt if your a beta boy, weed will just make you crawl into a hole and pity yourself, but any buck with a single alpha bone in his body will be grumpier post high.

Every pot smoker I've known has been a degenerate fuck.

Weed is literally for losers.

>unironically using anecdotal evidence

this isn't an academic setting and we aren't fucking scientists, anecdotal flies here because it doesn't fucking matter

Sounds like bullshit and here's why:
I've gained aversion to the drug as I've known way to many stoners. But 95% of them weren't violent people, they were lazy fucks who mastered the art of avoiding conflict. The violent ones always had a more aggressive nature before even starting to smoke weed.
Most of the times they were the ones who bought the "weed calms you down" myth. They are fully aware of their behaviour and the trouble it caused to them. They believe the harmless stoner stereotype and think weed will keep them out of trouble. Problem is: weed is disastrous for self constraint, pretty much the same effect as alcohol. Difference is: when under heavy influence of weed, people are passive. Problem is: that lack of constraint and laziness tends to spread through the "sober" (or more active) life for regular users.

>The Daily Mail
>only looks at 1000 patients in psychiatric wards
>draws broad claims and conclusions for the general population
>doesn't even link the actual study so we can check it out ourselves
>quotes literallywhos from a random think tank that isn't even related to the study

So you thought you would just come here and post this garbage? Did anyone ITT even read the blasted article?

>getting this upset when called out

>he actually thinks weed is dangerous

Bullshit

in other words, niggers

Have you looked up the paper they've cited, reviewed their data? Did you come to the same conclusion as the authors?

I'm just telling you you're a fucking retard and if you didn't delude yourself into thinking you're smarter than you are with your weed and big fancy words you can't even appreciate you might realize you were fucking retarded

There's a reason me and my friends call it 'The Warrior's Drug.'

>we don;t have a gun problem we have a nigger problem
>we don;t have a violence problem we have a nigger problem
>we don;t have a poverty problem we have a nigger problem

Maybe try fixing this problem

Former potheasd 420 Blazit 360 kush blunt fag here. Weed does not make you violent, it makes you stupid. In innocuous doses it's fine, it's and in some cases beneficial. Black people like weed so their your skew.

Can blacks go one fucking day without shitting up statistics

I don't need studies to know this is bull shit, I know from experience with alcohol and drugs. Plus,
>dailymail

>assblasted pothead degens

must have ran out of weed injections

Marijuana has been shown to permanently lower the IQs of teenagers who smoke it, because brains are still developing.

teenagers shouldn't be doing any drugs

what do you want to bet this study is total bullshit?

Same as any drug with a developing brain. Doesn't seem to stop the kikes form getting first graders addicted to meth salts

>90% of niggers smoke weed
>100% of niggers are criminals
>see guys, smoking weed makes you violent!
>now keep buying our (((alcohol)))

The study was done in the UK.

>based on 1100 psychiatric patients
>preexisting conditions and attitudes
>b-but they smoked weed user!
Into the trash it goes

Isn't marijuana commonly used along with tobacco?

>niggers smoke weed
>niggers are violent
>race doesn't exist, therefore weed causes violence

Who knew people who are violent might have cannabis still residing in their system for up to a month.

You throw away your weed if its true, lets how long you last without it until you go beserk

People who smoke weed are only violent because of the people that won't let them smoke weed.

>I have no doubt if your a beta boy, weed will just make you crawl into a hole and pity yourself, but any buck with a single alpha bone in his body will be grumpier post high.

Than i guess >100kg street fighter football hooligan is no alpha, as
such people become calm after they start smoking

You're right; marijuana withdrawal is correlated strongly with violence
ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC3706470/

But while you continue to smoke, you destroy your memories and increase your chances of getting mental illness. It's all so tiresome.

If you actually read the study instead of the lies about it, you will find it actually says that cannabis use predicts violent behaviour. It says they (mental patients already) are 2.44 times more likely to report having been violent, whereas they are 3.8 times more likely to have been victims of violence so when you adjust those figures to compare people exposed to violence in terms of their drug use, you will find cannabis users are 0.64 times as likely to be violent as non smokers. The DM refused to print my comment because they did not want you to read the study in question, which I named. If you want to read it then here is the link:

frontiersin.org/articles/10.3389/fpsyt.2017.00176/full

Stop pedalling bullshit just to justify and promote your stupid tribal allegiance; you're sucking a dick that's been up your arse.

Only spics and niggers.
Whitey gets mellow.

So instead of just niggers, its niggers and pakis.

Thank you!
I quit a while ago, because it makes you into a lazyassfaggot, but dayuuum the cherrypicking is strong in this analysis.

>1,136 men and women who were patients at psychiatric hospitals in Missouri, Pittsburgh and Massachusetts

Wew that science.

>It says they (mental patients already) are 2.44 times more likely to report having been violent, whereas they are 3.8 times more likely to have been victims of violence so when you adjust those figures to compare people exposed to violence in terms of their drug use, you will find cannabis users are 0.64 times as likely to be violent as non smokers
This makes no sense at all. You're talking about completely different things.

Same as the gun problem, the crime problem, the fatherless child problem, our failing educational system problem, the welfare and SSA fraud problem, the HIV problem... gosh, how long could we go on?

Lmfao marijuana withdrawal is less harsh than coffee or cigarette withdrawal. You are a fucking retard. The water and air you consume have more bearing on your life than occasionally using a harmless plant which has been proven to reduce inflammation by a factor of 20X that of Aspirin.

People fear mongering about a plant less harmful than consuming McDonalds have fucking problems.

They project brain problems exhibited by those who smoke mexibrick shwag full of lead and blame Cannabis instead of realizing the same happens if you drink out of a sewage stream (don't blame H2O)

Also, it says that cannabis use is twice as prevalent among the mentally ill. Correlation isn't always causation but come on.

Only retards smoke weed like that.

The evidence is against everything you're saying. Perhaps your subjective experience is not true for everyone.

That's because it helps alleviate mental illnesses, moron. It regulates serotonin far better than SSRIs, and after 12 years of being stuck on adderall, cannabis pulled me out of my spiritual coma.

I think SSRIs being used by a third of the entire US is a far larger problem, unfortunately 98% of humans are robots or slaves.

oops

My subjective experience? I live in a legal and highly wealthy city. There are stoners everywhere. The vast majority smoke a bowl or two a day of high quality stuff grown in titanium chambers with water and minerals. There is a difference.

>the cause of crimes
>the daily bowel movement joo paper just LOVES alcohol; it’s “have pregnant women get drunk hourly til fetus and mother are both in a coma or worse and for 24/7”. But yeah. Weed is dangerous

Only retards smoke at all. But smoking should still be regulated.

Or it might be causing the psychosis in the first place. Why would people use a dangerous and illegal drug to control mental illness rather than going to a doctor?

I know pot smokers who probably make a lot more money then you because they own 2-3 businesses. I also know pot smokers who worked at Mcdonalds since they were 16, share rent with room mates, and spend all their extra money on pot.

It's almost like some people are just destined to make it while others do not. Kind of explains why there have always been classes of people based on wealth throughout history.

Makes you think. Or at least it should.

they probably just forgot to put the variable BLACK on the regression

Blacks use marijuana.
Blacks=violence.
coincedence?

Marijuana use doesn't affect everyone the same. But it's certainly risky.

Was done in the UK.

and adderall caused jaclyn glenn's plagiarism

Notice how they say crimes and not violent crimes. I bet the cock suckers even included weed related crimes to pump up their numbers.

How did they figure out that it's causing crime? Is there some kind of chemical evidence that they are becoming more aggressive after smoking and less when abstaining? Or is it supposed to be an addiction thing, where they are committing crime for more drugs? I can't even imagine stealing just to get weed and I used to smoke daily.

you mean it makes niggers more violent

BLACK PEOPLE SMOKE WEED TOO

FTFY

> Americans defending marijuana
Really makes me think

I had to come this far down the thread to find someone who also noted this. Thanks burger friendo

makes people stupid i know that, guys that i went to school with that smoke weed are significantly dumber than they were a few years ago, guys that don't smoke much or at all are fine

(You) on the left

>single study
call me when there's a decent chunk of work supporting it

I've never met a single person who smoked pot whose life didn't my revolve around it. Just DUDE WEED LMAO. Notice how pointing that out triggers the fuck out of them. The problem is I don't know if weed causes or simply enables these people. It's already proven that weed causes damage to people's memory but does it cause psychological dependence or do people who do weed are just terrible people?

>niggers use more drugs
>niggers are more violent
HMMMMMMMMMMMMMMM
btw I'm anti-weed but this is retarded

>weed is a nigger drug
>niggers commit more crime
>weed smokers commit more crime

I don't think it is the weed that is the problem.

Anyone actually read the study?
doi: 10.3389/fpsyt.2017.00176
dl here:
mega.nz/#!xmBC3AbI!K8WyqWqMVwG5wj0ctkmSMtSL8yBqjvK7RljH6K_LnEI

The study was hardly on regular people, the sample consisted entirely of people recently released from psychiatric care.

This was my first thought.

Ok refeer madness... sure

Anecdotal evidence is unironically more pertinent than (((research))) 90% of the time because non-scientific research (sociological research) is heavily prone to manipulation of data-sets to get the result wanted / not appear racist.

Modern sociology is to science as astrology is to astronomy.