SOME DANCES
WANNA PUT YOU IN A TRAAAAANCE

Boku no Pico

Shut up Stupei!

>wee/a/bro
>weeaboo
Fuck you.

thanks senpai

I hope the new Magician arcana is half as cool as Junpei.

Stupei

At least it looks like Ryuji isn't turning out to be some shitty Yosuke-type. Is there any evidence that he's gonna be the Magician SL?

Posting best girl rn

Call Rise
>Hey are you gonna ask me out?
Go to movie
>Oh you actually were? Yes!
Suffer cardiac arrest

Patrician taste.

Why is Junpei such as bitch ass nigga and why is Yosuke such a gay faggot?

Hopefully Naruto is as cool as Eikichi unlike those 2 fags,

Movies worth watching or should I just replay FES?

Ryuji was already announced as The Chariot arcana

If you've played through FES then I'd suggest the movies, since they're more of a DYRL-type thing.

Posting best boy.

Huh. I wonder what the Magician will be like.

I will end you

SOON

INEVERFELTLIKE

Movies it is. Thanks bud

In the first game, the Magician was a chick. Maybe it'll be Haru or an NPC since Anne looks like she's shaping up to be Lovers and Makoto has that hint that she'll be Priestess.

Best girl.

>tfw no autistic boy detective to text you

So do you guys think we'll get a PV for the Day Breakers OVA during Tuesdays P5 event?

Probably since I imagine this is the last chunk of news before the game comes out and I have to get off the internet.

Same here, luckily enough I'll be importing the game since I'm almost done hiragana and if I try hard enough I can probably get some katakana and maybe some kanji before the game comes out so I can read most commands

Hopefully the party has more depth then p4s godawful excuse for a party did.

P4's cast was so bad. I enjoyed P3 more since I felt more involved with them and the things going on in my party's lives.

Wow posting the worst thing ever in persona series kys
Aigis is best girl ever

>defiling Aigis' good name with low-tier Sup Forumsposting

Everyone should enjoy Aigis even Sup Forums

Best girl indeed.

I haven't seen these in forever. Although frankly, they're not that funny.
The one comic where they replace Abel with MC and he starts spouting "NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER" is hilarious though

Best grill will always be Elizabeth.

Comic made me kek

Best girl

You high?

>tries to figure out how to release door kun without fucking shit up like a certain little someone
>that boss fight

Nah, I'm good.

Will P5 have dual audio?

FILL YO BODY WITH THE BURNT LASAGNE YEEEEAA

>Will P5 have dual audio?

They didn't do it with P3. Or P4. Or Catherine. But I heard Atlus did Jap audio only with that Wii U game.

>Will P5 have dual audio?

>Or P4.
They did it with Persona 4 Arena.

Both of those game were localized by someone else. Fatlus is just as likely to do a PC release as they are dual audio

They are investigating adding dual audio via a DLC so it seems quite a bit more likely than a PC release.

Don't believe PRs lies. They're only saying this so everyone will shut the fuck up and so they'll have an excuse for later on when they can say "Aww man sorry guys, it didn't work out. But we really tried though!"

Instead of just "We don't want to do it" which is most likely the case for whatever reason. Maybe because they're jews, maybe because they actually believe their poverty-tier dubs are high quality.

>They're only saying this so everyone will shut the fuck up and so they'll have an excuse for later on when they can say "Aww man sorry guys, it didn't work out. But we really tried though!"
Still a higher chance than a PC release, to which their official stance is laughter.

Isn't to prevent Japs from importing the American version or something?

Does that mean the Fatlus Tax is even more for Japs?

>Splatoon on top left

What were they thinking?

I was sure going in Chie was my girl but Rise stole my heart in the end.

Disgaea is better fit than SMT/Persona for PC and they are yet to release all back catalogues

Well that's mainly cause the yen in general has inflated greatly, like the AUD is.
A game there is like 7k-8k yen which is about 10-15 USD more then the standard 60 dollar release price.

I think they show thepv#5 showing Goro and his Persona.
Also guesses in what the other icons could be?

forgot link
persona5.jp/otakara/

Goro is cute!
CUTE!

I wish there was an Ace Attorney style detective game where you go around solving mysteries with Naoto. Too bad the P4 cow has been milked dry by now.

a cute traitor

Movies are good.

Hoy

I hope they're gonna be rivals for a good part of the game.