Which one in pic related is surviving?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=ckOqaWfXAWc
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Brown girls always win.

Baconhands because she's the SHSL main character

All three.

I don't think splitting the threads is a good idea

Half because the animes are linked, half because having "Miraifags" and "Zetsuboufags" fight seems both stupid and unnecessary

>Half because the animes are linked,
It honestly doesn't. The only thing you'll get is Chisa's background info from despair.

Where's the other thread

No you'll get the fact that she died, too. Imagine watching Despair ep 1 before Mirai ep 1.

I'm saying for mirai's sake besides chisa's background it doesn't so connected and it's still far behind in the timeline.

And I'm saying we've had the head writer said the two shows are incredibly linked

I mean he may be right but people like that just say those type of things to make you watch/buy both shows.

Either way i believe what i'm shown.

>tfw will have to see Chiaki die again

Fuck this gay earth

>Munakata is in the despair Arc
>He was constructing an over seas branch for Hope's Peak, which becomes the HQ we see in the FA
>Chisa was sitting in a theater watching her death from the future arc cause why the fuck not unless it's like some Death Note anime: Movie edition that started with L and Watari in a theater telling the viewer to forget about the fact that they're dead for a minute

>thinking their won't be any connection between the two arcs when they are BOTH part of The End of Hope's Peak arc

>Either way i believe what i'm shown.
>Literally just the first episodes for both arcs

>"naw bro they're not connected at all, so there's no point in watching both"

Is this nigga serious right now?

I think he's just trolling.

I'm gonna discuss Zetsubou and Mirai in these threads because splitting is absou-fucking-lutely retarded

>because having "Miraifags" and "Zetsuboufags" fight
there's no way, there's no point to that fight

It really isn't and you probably won't be seeing them split up because quite frankly there's no fucking point to it.
Also, judging by the fact that the shitposting stopped when the kid who cried about Sup Forums, waifus and SOL in previous thread had his posts deleted, I think it's safe to assume that he got banned.

Anyways, candy grill a best.

>Either way i believe what i'm shown.

I'll belive you have a brain when I see it

What if the theater Chisa was at the start gets more full the more people die in Future arc and despair arc?

>They're not connected
>Literally spoils the end of Ep 1 of mirai and has multiple characters only seen (so far) in mirai

Reminds me how more and more people would fill up the picture in the ed of the original Danganronpa anime with the kickass ed theme too

>mysteries that start in the future arc but end in the despair arc

I said if it happens it happens but as of now the only things that seem connecting is just Chisa's background. It's not like they're both have events concurrent from each other now. The whole point of the despair arc is just to show how they even became remnants of despair.

I wonder if we'll get to see Matsuda.

The whole school council massacre happens during this time frame right? Would be fun to see some parts of what happened in danganronpa Zero.

Maybe even Ryoko?

Holy shit the op is a retard

Danganronpa threads have became shit ever since it came to PC

DID SOMEBODY SAY HOPE

youtube.com/watch?v=ckOqaWfXAWc

All the DR1 survivors will make it to the end. They're ingrained enough in the series have plot armor at this point. The newcomers are much more dispensable.

Why are people still discussing shit after going through multiple threads?

Don't y'all get tired of repeating yourselves?

>not trying to figure out the culprit with your shotgun theory

Let me try.

>There's no traitor
>It's all a ruse to make hope kill hope with a false flag

STOP CALLING HER BACON HANDS

It hasn't even been a day since this episode aired and it's not even on the same level as the REEEzero fuckers

She wears the gloves for a reason, user.

Just accept that you want a baconhandjob.

The traitor is Makoto.

So, why the fuck Naegi is just a branch member and not a director?

Can tumblr be anymore stupid?

Go away hope man

If you keep bringing it up, it's only going to get worse though, just ignore the threads.I watch both either way so i don't give a shit.

Either way, i'm curious to see how the school will go about making Hinata participate in the project. His family is rich, i highly doubt they'd just let their soon suddenly vanish after a freaky experiment in the school, or not give any sort of contact.

I mean i know the school has some shady shit, but i can't imagine how they went about hiding this, or making Hinata's family not wary of their son vanishing.

DR1 cast Slice of life when?

(Former) SHSL Tiddies.

Because hope isn't a real talent

>Watched danganronpa 1 anime
>"Whatdya mean Naegi killed Junko?"

How in the fuck is that possible?

Your Mikan over there is tempting me to believe in you. Truly best girl

We cant say for sure that at least one of the people of the original killing game will die right? if so, my bet is in Aoi (and probably weedman in someway)

No

Fucking undeniable best girl.

Here's what I predict
>Class 77 comes very close to DESPAIR for the usual reasons(Mahiru, Fuyuhiko, and Girl S)
>Everyone almost kills each other
>Chiaki saves the day with HOPU
>Everyone is friends again
>Chiaki fucking dies
>Fuckthisgayearth.jpg

Why is Chiaki there

the same reason why kirigiri wasn't the main character of DR1 instead of naegi

Why are you there?

Because he's a fucking kid with no skills or education qualifications.

Being an animeonlyfag like me

But unless I haven't watched it all,I won't question shit

to die.

>Dr.hopper

Is that shit on purpose?

Holy fuck those tits

She just is

Maybe she was always real
Maybe there's more going on than we know
Guess we'll just have to watch and find out

The only good Chiaki is a alive chiaki

So Hinata can go full despair and murder her.

Fat Chisa tits

>caring about dumblr

My heart went doki doki at this whole scene

Fat Chisa tits pressed onto a desk

It felt mostly awkward to be honest at first. The exchange afterwards was cute though.

ULITMATE LEVEL HOUSEWIFE

>danganronpa went from trapped in a school murder mystery to full on battle shounen

What went wrong with the writer?

PLACE YOUR BETS EVERYONE

Who killed Housekeeper-san and why them?

>Hajime after turning into Izuru murders Chiaki
>Having separate memories, Hajime in the present thinks Chiaki is still alive and goes on a globetrotting journey searching for her
I'm ready for the suffering

He got better

Bless her soul.

>implying she's dead

They're both pretty awkward people.

I mean, Chiaki was obliviously walking around and Hajime was having an internal shitfit. They're just lucky they ran into each other.

Or would be if Hajime wasn't about to fuck up the entire world.

We all knew shit was fucking crazy outside, it's not that weird.

So FF members are a bunch of unlikeable pricks, I wonder how much hope/despair will it take for me to give a shit about them

Let's be honest, Miaya is going to be Chiaki too, just so she can get killed off three times.

So where are Touko and Komaru at?

So what's Hajime/Izuru even going to do throughout the Despair arc?
He didn't meet up with the Ultimate Despair until he got on the boat with Hopeman, right?

Turns out the AI we saw in SDR2 was actually based off a real person. No clue what's gonna happen to her. She could get sick and die, be killed in the initial Izuru rampage, still be alive and a Future Foundation member, or was part of Despair the whole time

Who will Komaea kill first

Chiaki was Chihiro's nerdy GF all along

I will SAVE Onii-chan!

Of course.

Then it's a good thing that Chihiro died.

>Implying someone in Future Foundation wouldn't tell him

I highly doubt Byakuya would pull any punches after they got out

What if Chiaki was robots

So I was just thinking faggots, it might just be me having a faulty memory or just straight up being a complete dumbass, but bear with me
Remember that scene from DR2 when Hajime starts remembering a little of his School Life? The one where he was looking out the window and overhearing people talking about him in a classroom? It would make no sense for other Reserve Course Students to talk shit about him when they're only there for the same reason as him, plus the people talking about him didn't even knew why he was accepted in the first place since he had no talent
So maybe the empty seat in the classroom is indeed going to be for Hajime (It is even right next to a window), and maybe the reason why Nagito didn't recognize him in DR2's Chapter 0 is because of the faggot long hair, and Izuru doesn't remember him because HPA turned his brain into scrambled eggs
Maybe they moved Hajime with the Ultimates to keep tabs on him because they were planning on experiment with him, and once they turned him into Izuru they took him out of the class, and only decided to hide him with the Reserves after he murdered the 13 students, although it was Junko the one who hid him right? Anyway, does this make sense? I might be missing something

What could despair mode Chiaki even do for Junko?

BREAK
MOVE
BURN

I liked her english voice lots

She gets all of the high scores on every MMO, which makes other people fall into despair

That scene takes place in the school he attended before.

>Implying Byakuya would remember who Chiaki is

despair over killing his waifu and going around killing monokuma robots

Same here.

Persona 4 and bull mask seemed pretty level headed.

Control the death robots

>anime where the current timeline in it is 3 fucking games away from the future arc anime
>having any sort of impact or effect on the future arc

Hahaha

Funny how Chiaki's talent is ultimate gamer but she seems to really just understand people on a subconcious level

She probably would have made a good social worker

His parents are okay with it, they never really cared about their mediocre son

will she become a mary sue to combat junko's mary sue-ness?
>inspires the student council president to man up enough to cross swords against the ult. swordsman
>intimidates the gangster and then gains his respect, getting him to do what she wants
>hogties a rapist before he fucks any corpses
>lures the gymnist out and then crucifies her
>immediately befriends the trash that calls herself the light music girl
>steals the swordsman's weapon before she notices it's out of her hands
>forces all these personalities to clean
>outwits the impostor before he can sneak off
>kidnaps a cute gamer girl before she fucks a talentless loser

what, is she gonna be the one true hero to knock junko on her ass and save everyone in danganronpa?

What if mindfuckery happens and comes true? You can never know.