Balkanization of America

So how do we achieve a racially separated America? Would a division like this be fair?

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Igor_Panarin
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

The most important thing you can do for the white race is keep your own life in order. Start with yourself. You must be competent, reliable, hardworking, and, above all, happy. Do people in your life trust and respect you? What does your family think of you? Are you capable of raising children? Racial politics doesn't have to be the only factor of your life. And if you can't achieve such things for yourself, then the chances are very high that you are not ready to be a political activist, either online or in real life. Because how can you make a difference for the race, for the lives of many, if you can't even make anything of your own, individual life? How can you make a real difference in society, when the greatest extent of your capacity is to be out-organized by jews on social media?

Always remember: we live in first world countries and have opportunity that most people born on this planet do not. Things aren't as good for us as they were for our parents. But billions of people in the third world would still kill to have the opportunities that you do right now. So take care of yourself! Work your ass off, everyday, to build a good life for you, and for your family. Clear your mind of self destructive thoughts, and keep yourself focused on realistic goals. Work hard, but also do fun and wholesome things with real people in real life. That is very important. Nothing on the internet should ever take away from your real life.

Who's we you foreign fuck?

That's pretty bad, but at least its not pic-related

No pasta, only serious discussion in this thread. How do we cooperate with the black power groups? Do hispanics even want Aztlan?

For mixed mongrel people, I think that they should be able to choose to where they move. Half-white and half-blacks would probably create the ruling class in New Afrika.

this looks like bad alt history

this is fucking retarded

That professor had a mental deficiency.

Hey snow nigger you clearly don't know shit about Texas they would go there own way and how much time did you waste making this piece of toilet paper?

>implying anyone here would keep new york and we wouldnt give it to canada

>balkanization
So you would bomb your self, support the opposite side (muslims) and force a shit peace deal on yourselves

Minorities and leftists get California and Louisiana and we get the rest

NO.... It's all ours, they need to learn how to act and live like civilized humans and everything will be fine..
I don't care about people's color. FUCK MLK but he had one thing correct. It's about content of character.

Clearly us whites know how to build a successful Nation... If they don't want to be a part of it they can get the fuck out or get shot.

Retarded, this is our country, why the fuck would we give any of it up?

Mexicans will be deported to Mexico. It's right fucking there, not that difficult.

Blacks? Jumpstart Garvey's Black Star line - settle them back to Africa. Many African countries like Ghana have hilariously easy paths to citizenship for African Americans regardless of where in Africa they came from.

Asians? They can stay, i don't care.

Natives should get their own state though, they deserve it, even though it's not much.

I work for Putin and Alexander Dugin and my aim is to weaken the America by balkanizing it. You have probably heard about me from CNN, I influenced your elections.

I thought I'd do a favour to you by protecting the hwhite genes of America.

I don't see the logic behind that divide. Why would USA split at those particular points?

nah would never happen. Mississippi river system will always be unified if there's any balkanization

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Igor_Panarin
Among other things, he believes that somehow Russia will go on to form a Eurasian superstate, but that this somehow not imperialism.
He was a former KGB analyst, so my best guess is that's its simply low-effort shilling.

You're a nigger faggot who's LARPing...

Sage this LARP thread..

RAte

We kill all shitskins and keep the whole damn thing

Hell no, you aren't selling us to New Niggerstan

>Asia America, completely unnecessary
>Giving big dogs all that land
>not having a designated multi cult dumping ground for white leftists
All right, stand back
>California remains multi cult shit hole for white leftists to flee to
>Blacks get part of Louisiana, missispi, Alabama, and part of Georgia
>Cubans and spics get Florida
>independent Texas
>bean people rule the southwest
whites get everything else, with major cities like Boston, NYC, Chicago, being independent city states

Have you looked at the demographics of Texas? Southern half is completely hispanic. Texas is unironically going to turn blue within a generation if things don't change.

Yeah you're just going to DEPORT >120 million people. When are you going to start? I despise you American nationalists for being so incredibly delusional. You would rather get completely destroyed than make a realistic deal.

posting autism maps should get you banned

Real talk though, how long would it take for the US to take over or annex Canada?

Should be renamed Neue Deutschland
Maps are fun though

Pic related is my preferred version.

Why would Jewy and Cuban Florida go to the niggers? Niggers are still a minority in the southern states

>Giving niggers Florida

Canada is also going to collapse due to shitskins.

thats autistic as fuck, and you pulled it out of your ass
>unironically including Great Lakes region and Pennsy-fucking-vania in the midwest
come on

>racially separated America
>not removing the non-whites instead
C'mon man

>Being an autistic nigger

Who doesn't want a giant ethno-state?

This. Trust me im an expert

>NJ is occupied
Thank fuck somebody is looking out for us.

We will move the shitskins to the south

This is what I got from living in the south, anyone want to add to it? Good chance that Appalachian states go with Dixie, more so than Florida doing so. Also no chance in hell Texas does anything but go independent

This is how American will divide.

have you even read "The Ethnostate" you lapping faggot?

>mfw Ohio doesn't even get touched

I especially like that east Kentucky is West of West Kentucky. Nicely memed

Make it opt-in and create ethnocities/minor states

It doesn't sound like he gave much thought to the American divide.

I rate it 5/5.

Unrealistic.

So what happends to nigger infested cities like Chicago, Detroit, BosWash? The reason I gave them so much land is that I imagined 100% deportation of them to New Afrika.

Would it be better to leave them with only a few Southern states (Louisiana-Georgia) and keep the big cities multiracial?

My philosophy teacher asked the class if they would support leaving the union and it was well received. Hopefully I can get out of California before it becomes a shitty clone of North Korea.

Florida should just be split honestly. Also I would exclude NoVA and Include Southern Maryland and Delmarva.

>Republic of Texas
>Empire of Texas
I want to live in this timeline

yeah I'll update it, only the southern tip would be cali lib territory

>giving the south to black nationalists
My family has been in NC since before blacks were imported into the county they settled in. I'm not going anywhere.

This cuckpasta should result in a permaban

made me laf

I'm basing my scenario off of where those specific races are most densely located, thats partially why I gave cities independent status, too many leftist faggots and too many nogs

Oh balkanization is realistic but ethnic cleansing isnt?

>Giving any land to niggers
>Giving FLORIDA to niggers

New Africa would be devoid of niggers if this happened. Full revolutionary genocide.

Blacks will be a majority in the South and Florida once we send all the 40 million niggers of USA there.

I'm being realistic. You will never genocide or deport the niggers and spics.

REMOVE NOVA
t. NOVA exile
God that place is a shithole
WV, Western VA, Eastern KY, NorthEasternTN are Appalachia
inner VA, Western KY, the rest of TN and AR are all dixie
Dixie and Appalachia are greatest of allies

Not with that attitude you won't tyrone

new map feel free to change that shit, this is the extent of my knowledge as a long term southerner

We'd rather kill them all than be killed.

> MO, OK Appalachia
nigga no

>giving this much of a fuck over a hot and moist place
Your ancestral lands would be in Europe. Why don't you move somewhere there?

This sounds even more realistic. I'll have to think about it.

Balkanization is incredibly more realistic.

change it then, no fucking idea what culture lies up there

>Idaho in exile
Kek

you'd be shocked but most southern blacks would rather go dixie than fight back or leave

>Your ancestral lands would be in Europe. Why don't you move somewhere there?
My ancestors moved to NC to make it a home for their descendants. I would be doing them a disservice by giving up and going back. They fought the Union in the Civil War, they fought in every war the US participated in. I'm going to fight for my home just as they did. My family is 300 years removed from Europe, the South is my home.

I don't think the US will ever break down 100% down racial lines.
Race will certainly be a part of it sure, but not the whole picture. It will come down to regional powers fighting for resources and/or political differences.

>Almost landlocked within the greater 48
>Only port other than Philadelphia are in occupied amd therfore contested territories.
>Majority of coast is in the arctic sea
Your fucked without a larger and more secure coastline boyo, you need to at least secure maryland and deleware and preferably take Virginia or the northeast.

I Neo-Iberia supposed to be a penis?

>racially Balkanizing America
>serious discussion
lmao

All they need to do is rid themselves of California and the rest will take care of itself.

((russian professor))

This is actually a thread that I believe could be Russians.

it's not fair for white people to continue living in america, this land is too far rotten for us, let the indians have it back or invite europe to recolonize

What the fuck kind of stupid map is this? Neck yourself.

the African American nation should be the yankee states, there should be no Mexican nation, Mexico already exists

it should be divided in European American, African American, Native American and you either deport the rest or make another division for them

Appalacho-Ozarkian?

Go dixie, what does that mean?

All it takes is some foreign subversion (Chink+Russian money mostly) and real economic hardship. People's tribal instincts will resurface.

The USSR was a permanent empire too. Until it wasn't.

>New Apefrica

Lol

Using black vans and organizing non whites in plane tickets.

I cucked myself today
Nigger no, make ozark its own separate entity

>balkanization
>good

Pick one and only one.

If a country breaks up into smaller ones then they will go off in different political directions. A lot of faggots on this board think that California secceeding is a good thing, nope, not in any reality. California would, left to its own devices, import spics, sandniggers and niggers just like Europe loves to do. Suddenly what remains of the US has a problem: They share a land border with a nation with a high percentage of shitskins. (on top of the one they already have with Mexico) Which through letting this liberal portion, make its own decisions on a federal level would inevitably infect the rest of the continent.

Consider Zimbabwe and South Africa, they had this handicap in the worst possible extreme in that they had Bantus attacking them from all angles (Namibia, Botswana, Zambia, Mozambique). They didn't stand a chance short of massacring the entire continent. If you were to balkanize the US, if just one fraction had pro-migrant policies it lets the shitskins get their foot in the door. Landborders are significantly harder to defend. Why are Australia and NZ having limited shitskin problems? No landborders. But if Australia let Victoria go, it would import niggers and muslims as fast as it could and they would inevitably seep into New South Wales and South Australia.

You should go on the_donald and tell them that the stupid Russians are trying to save the white race in America from based black people and spics.

But there are like >50 million spics, how do you think Americans will get rid of them?

Seperate new England . They will just hold back the Great Lakes

When black vans knock on non whites door for deportation they will comply.

Mexico gets a nice big juicy slice i see, and not a single shot fired

a wall would solve this potential problem
fair enough
t. Jew Englander

Mexico can handle them, why do we need to separate America?

So instead of letting just a part of die, we let everyone get mutted? My cancer treatment policy is slicing away the cancer cells and letting the mutated cancer cells die. Only ethnostates can save from racemixing.

like I said, if they don't get rid of them they would just go to the "rest" nation longside the asians and everyone else other than the 3 I mentioned

>USa
That needs to go away and each state be their own country

>central north American republic.
>under canada or Canadian influence.

Bitch please canada would be under their influence

I reckon he didn't apply much logic beyond geography when imagining this.

USSR didn't balkanize racially, and USA won't either.

Whites will have SS and SA to deport non whites.

They sound good in theory it hinges on a few things. If America were to contain all of its niggers in one corner, the spics in another then the white area has to protect the land borders unblinkingly. Yes, walls would help but you could never allow a pro-migrant government to get elected. The damage would be rapid. To achieve this you would need to have unelected leaders basically, otherwise liberals might gain enough influence for a pro-migrant government. So you need dictators that are willing to use enough force to keep invaders out, but show enough restraint to treat citizens fairly. To me it sounds unrealistic.

Both of your maps remove Tennessee from the South. My university banned BLM and Antifa on campus. We're one of the reddest states. Dixie will not divide.

Not really well besides the Asian ethno state