Drive

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/cEuU64Zt4B0
youtube.com/watch?v=_cWOK0Lfh7w&bpctr=1468592369
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Real human being and a real Dio.

I wonder if he was in France for vacations

You give me a time and a place, I give you a five minute window.

HINJAK HINJAKU

EL MUNDOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

ZA

Why did he want to use a car when he can fly faster always? Especially if he just chain activated the world.

Sure thing, where are we going?

He's Dio.
Why would you walk or fly when you can go comfortably in a car crushing insects?

Didney za warudo

I've heard uber drivers have almost inhuman sexual powers. Is that true?

France

Was it autism?

Why didn't he just instagib everyone at once with his time stop?

Part 3 was so underwhelming.

WARUDOOOOOO

There was no way Davidpro's version was gonna live up to the OVA, I'm glad they just did something different with it.

I was actually thinking of the manga.
Although I just watched the last two episodes of the OVA and I think they pulled off the final fight quite well, mostly just because OVA Jotaro doesn't come across like a giant retard like manga Jotaro (although manga Dio is better).

Haven't seen David's take on Part 3 but I don't want to grind through 50 episodes. I wouldn't be surprised if they did a great job on the final fight, if mostly because of their soundtracks.

I get it

I really loved david's timestop sounds although it does sound like dubstep clock farts. The OVA's was really good too though.

DIO! HIS STAND'S ABILITY IS TO ST

teleports behind you

ARRRGH I SPRAINED MY ANKLE

OhandTheWorldcanstoptime.

his secret... his stand... his secret... his stand...

I need to make a stop

nothing personal heh..

There are better drinks than 7up Dio. Maybe try some Sunkist?

why does dio smile at 7up? does he really like it?

fake
you set your destination in the app

uber is the perfect app for autistic people because you do not have to talk to your driver at all

Oh fuck.

Why else would he want to be immortal? His whole goal was to stop 7up from eventually being discontinued.

>Especially if he just chain activated the world.
Isn't the time stop limited to a certain range, though? Meaning that for someone outside of that are he'd still be moving at regular speed.

Or maybe I'm just making shit up, I don't know.

.........I drive.

The World has a specific operating range, the stop itself doesn't.

Yeah despite claiming he wasn't going to underestimate the Joestars, he sure spent a lot of time fucking around and messing with them for shits and giggles when he could have just ended the entire party instantly. And in doing so gave them tons of opportunities to try and figure out his power and time to counter it, eventually leading to his defeat.

Dio was pretty stupid.

You'll spare me right? I'm a senator!

Kek

>The only drink that can satisfy the world.

Is there a single stand user in the entire series of Jojo that could possible defeat Spongebob?

He's basically invincible. Even with time stopped, non of Dios attacks would affect him.

The Hand could just erase the space where his body is.

Spongebob is already full of holes, erasing space has no effect on him.

Magician's Red

>soak up a bunch of water
>become immune to fire

Actually he was just being cautious. By "I'm not going to underestimate them" he meant he wasn't going to just rush in stupidly, he was going to take his time to take them out carefully. He was right not to try to kill them outright, since, you know, SP could stop time as well. This is the whole reason half the fight is him throwing knives at jotarou from a distance and being super careful to check the body, then double tapping even after he made sure the heart wasn't beating.

That's what makes the fight so good. Dio was smart, but Jotarou was smarter.

>the secret ending where the govenor defeats Dio, accidentally saving the world

>only The Hand could defeat Sponge
Pottery

Vanilla Ice, D'arby?

I don't remember how he survived the Shell City gift shop, but couldn't Soft and Wet or The Sun kill him by taking away all his moisture?

Dio toys with them basically the entire time. Even if he did want to be careful and not just hide somewhere in the palace and ambush them with the world before they even know he was around, he should have easily been able to tell from their reactions after testing them that they had no idea what his stand did and were terrified of it, and used that chance to instantly kill them all.

But Araki wrote himself into a corner with how powerful he made Dio. The only way out was to make Dio act incredibly stupid and cocky AND give Jotaro an asspull new power in order to beat him. The fight was disappointing.

>put more holes in a sponge
>only makes it more powerful
>challenge spongebob to a frycooking contest
>lose even if you try to cheat and use magic because spongebob is the best krabby patty maker under the sea

Spongebob can dominate any stand due to the fact that he runs on sheer toonforce and JoJo is semi-realistic. They can't ever hurt him because of how wildly varied his feats are. Once he survived perfectly fine on land.

This was literally the first thing I thought of when I heard the news.

2soon

Nice

You thought it was ISIS but it was me, Dio!

Wrong, Spongebob can instantly reproduce missing body parts.

If you're going to spell Jotaro like an autist, you could at least be consistent and spell it Joutarou.

How can people possible think it's spelled Jotarou or Joutarou when his name is supposed to be a pun on Tarot cards?

Jojo + Tarot cards = Jotaro

It's just how the kanji in his name are pronounced. The "Jo" and "ro" sounds are supposed to be drawn out to "Jou" and "rou" so some would romanize it that way.

Ayy
Phantom blood episode 5 never

His name is 承太郎, get used to it.

I typed it quick, homo.

Faster.

Do you think Joseph could've beaten Dio by himself if he wasn't an old man? I mean he defeated the Pillar Men for fuck's sake, three beings who are supposed to be practically invincible. Sure he didn't actually kill Cars, but he did outsmart him and send him hurtling into space. Surely if he was his strong, witty 20 year old self he could just fuck a 100 year old vampire up in a similar way, even if he does have a stand that can stop time. If he could outsmart a being with an IQ of 400, someone like Dio would be child's play.

>Joseph
>Outsmarting Kars
Joseph winning was pure luck, he didn't trick Kars or anything

It was funnier when it happened in Egypt.

Given enough time and training, maybe.

Thank goodness Polnareff is a turtle now

I'm pretty sure this is what the thread was fishing for, but sure

I'm too retarded
What's the joke

Look on the news or Sup Forums or something

Bohemian Rhapsody is literally a stand that attacks with toonforce and it got beaten.

Well, thats because Weather Rep. created a coldsteel, or a deus ex machina.

We need to keep defending Islam, they dindu nuffin they a good boy.

Notorious B.I.G

That's because Dio is what we like to call a dumb motherfucker.

>the Pillar Men
>three

No one ever remembers Santana.

>implying Santana counts

I think he could even do it when he was old but joseph didn't have any of his hamon gear, just a cracker volley boomerang could've fucked up DIO because he is a common vampire and doesn't have the resistance of pillar men

>Now put some tunes up
>youtu.be/cEuU64Zt4B0

Reminder.

youtube.com/watch?v=_cWOK0Lfh7w&bpctr=1468592369

come on now, just cause Dio read the Quran, doesn't mean he's a terrorist

Why would you bother playing it safe when you have a fucking unbeatable stand like The World? The fact the the stars aligned and gave Jotaro the exact same fucking power is the only reason he had even a ghost of a chance. Honestly, Jotaro winning was a Cars' death-tier unlikelyhood and Dio was reasonable thinking that he was in no danger.

there is a red car i need to follow
if you dont attend to my commands, then i, dio, will tear out your intestines, and then i, dio, will fuck them

soon there will be nothing stopping me from annihilating the joestars ONCE AND FOR A-

Why do we stop?

Then drive on the sidewalk!

Are you playing smart with me? Is Dio brando going to have to choke a bitch? Because i, DIO, seriously believe that i, DIO, have not done enough bitch choking since im here

Now put on some cheer music

(Its funny because they are bitches on the way that need to move)

Where did he get the green lipstick Sup Forums? And why?

Could someone turn him into Star Platinum in this gif?

Be fucking baller

I wish jojo abridged did the TV anime

>went from mysterious and overly charismatic into another histerical villain

Maybe the fight was terrible, after all.
Dio is best when he's not fighting.

It's on the lesser side as far as boss fights in jojo go. Pucci, Kira, Valentine and even Diavolo surpass it. At least it was explained that whoever got the arrow at the end of part 5 pretty much instantly wins unlike half the shit that happens at the end of part 3.

Why was Dio scared of SP being able to move for 1 second in stopped time? That doesn't mean shit. He was perfectly happy to fight SP in real time and won. All he had to do is block SP's attacks for the one second he could move and then Kakyoin Jotaro. I will never not be mad at DIO's world.

brad?

I tried driving my mom's car and I ended in a ditch.
Exam in a month, I'm scared /blog

By range Araki meant The Stand itself being able to move, meaning that Dio still has to come close to his target in frozen time.

> doesn't mean he's a terrorist
Obviously, he's blonde after all