Good job guys- you're in my local newspaper. SJWs are actually calling for these kids to be expelled

Good job guys- you're in my local newspaper. SJWs are actually calling for these kids to be expelled.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/8FjZMj-lZ0s
youtube.com/watch?v=cjEQVeGIRJc
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Those kekistan faggots aren't us.

user...

Go full pittbull on them and call for a lynching of the writers using red paint on the front of their building.

Wierd someone else from Keene is on pol. Gives me hope for our Heroin addicted shit city.

Isn't Keene where they're building that libertarian paradise?

>Pepe

Well, educate them if you wish. They think Kek = Pepe apparently in the Facebook comments on the article.

Ugh fuck the Free Keene faggots opening a mosque.

I've seen you perhaps- posting crazy vet guy on the square. Love ya senpai. The silent majority is doing fine in Keene.

Kek is a meme god of chaos. He is no joke.

Good Job Reddit, we did it!

I'm not about to post this on reddit, so deal with it. Pretty sure a pep rally was a poor choice, but do you think they should be expelled? I'm a lazy oldfag and only half give a shit about all this, but I thought it might be of interest.

To be this much of a newfag.

I'll never know you but it brightens my spirit knowing like minded individuals are near.

Buddy, I've got a life and didn't give a shit about Sup Forums until the 2016 election, but I've been on Sup Forums since about '04. I'm not edgy like you and generally just lurk in what little free time I have.

Good, all these faggots should be stigmatized. Remember as soon as something becomes popular irl Sup Forums will hate it to the bone.
Kek ended with hwndu, it was then when it got waaay too mainstream.

Anyone complaining about racism in a state that's top three whitest in the nation should be sent back to Mass where they came from. I'm already getting tired of these non-stories being spun into pretend issues by the (mostly internet) media and everyone being too fucking passive to call them on their shit.

I'm not your buddy, guy.

They absolutely should be expelled. It's important to poison the censorship with something as utterly absurd as using a shitposted nazi racist frog of white supremecy.

Yeah, same here. The SJWs are pretty much only the college and people connected to it- during summer this town is so much better.

See, this is what happens when you let the opposition control the narrative.

Because Sup Forums is a free speech zone, people flock to it who can't otherwise talk in public.

This includes the nazi's and the white supremacists.

but that's not the same as saying that EVERYONE who posts/reads Sup Forums is.

But the opposition has been able to paint it that way because no one has pushed back.

Now, anyone who posts on Sup Forums can be called a nazi or a WS and everyone in the MSM will just go along with it.

You'll want to contact Sargon about this.

nigger

If they just let the 'OMG, teenagers having fun, such CRINGE' shills and good goyim continue to post without trying to make a moral panic about it, kekistan would have died 6+ months ago.

This fat dint need a to have her Religion if leftist butthurt ridiculed off the face of the planet.

>white cucks want to be edgy and LARP until it’s time to face the consequences and stand up for your beliefs

Pathetic

We're not responsible for this. Sargoy is. Sup Forums disavowed Kekistan at least 8 months ago, after the HWNDU event.

youtu.be/8FjZMj-lZ0s

>implying kekistan is a white supremacist symbol
The most far right they are is that they supported Trump

>thinking getting expelled for a parody flag at a pep rally is a reasonable consequence

"WE ARE NOT RACIST WE ARE ALT LITE GORILLA MINDTHET"

this
Although that nigger-spic gang shooting that happened in Albuquerque was interesting.

humorous use of the flag.

kek

>high school
MODS do your goddamn jobs

Either way I think the school will look pretty stupid for making a big stink over a fucking meme.

expelled for shitposting irl?

do they really think those kids are nazis?

i hate this world

can all sjws who call for wrongthinkers to be expelled be lined up against the wall and executed already? I utterly despise social justice warriors. They destroy everything around them and try to tear everything down with their faux moral outrage virtue-signaling.
>wrongthink! wrongthink! unacceptable!
>remove all wrongthinkers or else you're a wrongthinker supporter!!
>no education or jobs for wrongthinkers!
All social justice warriors need to be genocided and eradicated from the face of this earth.

>high school

>Ctrl+F
>underage
>0 results
THE ABSOLUTE STATE OF Sup Forums 2017

PC user

>See, this is what happens when you let the opposition control the narrative.
>Because Sup Forums is a free speech zone, people flock to it who can't otherwise talk in public.
>This includes the nazi's and the white supremacists.
>but that's not the same as saying that EVERYONE who posts/reads Sup Forums is.
>But the opposition has been able to paint it that way because no one has pushed back.
>Now, anyone who posts on Sup Forums can be called a nazi or a WS and everyone in the MSM will just go along with it.
I don't care!

>what is Trump retweeting a meme and the media going ape shit over it
exact same situation

I guess everything is the same all the way from little league to bigly.

Old as well. Though I find this hilarious, I also find it a bit... excessive? I can't imagine being in high school today. I probably would have been expelled in middle school though, desu. The shit I used to pull CONSTANTLY was harmless and the teachers eventually gave up on me and gave me a free pass, because the principal was sick of me being in his office at least twice a week over silly bullshit. I reckon TODAY I would be "making the students feel unsafe" and my words considered "weapons." I mean, shit. I wore a "band" t-shirt that said "Hitler World Tour" with Hitler throwing a salute on the front, and on the back a list of countries he had conquered with dates next to them, and "cancelled" stamped over Poland and others.

Literally doing Sup Forums a favor by weeding out all the idiotic underage reddit cross posters

No don't expel the kids over a cartoon frog nation how will they ever get a scholarship now? They aren't black so it's pretty much over for them.

I'm not your guy, friend

MASTER RACE

>i've got a life
how do i get one?

>WE CALLED NAZIS
Couldn't care less.

youtube.com/watch?v=cjEQVeGIRJc
I knew that song told me something

Make friends who share your hobbies and interests, limit your internet time, actually hang out with those friends in person instead. Worked for me, anyways. Also effective- have a routine outdoor activity, eventually make small talk or friendly interactions with the people you see on the regular during it.

they could just say they thought it was a pepe rally

buh dum pssshh

I like this one better

In case you haven't noticed, they're going to call you a ws and Nazi anyway. So who fucking cares.

>Peggy Reynolds, a mother of three biracial daughters who go to the high school, was upset by the incident.

BLACKED