Daily reminder that if you watch anime or any other cartoons you are a pathetic degenerate faggot...

Daily reminder that if you watch anime or any other cartoons you are a pathetic degenerate faggot. It is an incredibly absurd and childish poison that has played a major role in the softening and cuckening of western men. These are not the type of hobbies that will mold strong men which are an essential to a strong society with good wholesome values.

The strong men of the past would be disgusted by modern men who enjoy this garbage, and would never tolerate such a weakening agent in their societies. No decent man would ever make a career of creating animated shows or movies, only a pathetic beta. They are filled with the thoughts and ideas of weak beta males, and young males consuming this cucked degeneracy from infancy is doing incalculable damage to their minds.

Cartoons did not become hugely popular until the 50s when most american homes got TVs. All of the generations since have been the most cucked in human history. Just look at japan, they have become more obsessed with this childish trash than any other country in the world and now their men are all weak beta virgins. Just look at the audience it attracts. Take a look at the type of people that are into it. Its not strong confident chad alpha males.

I don’t think it’s too damaging to young boys, but considering how much damage it’s done to our society it’s best if we just rid the world of this juvenile garbage for good.

lol ok faggot

I been watching anime for 46 years... and I'd knock your cunt right in.

I’d expect that from a britcuck, your society is already lost to cuckoldry

What you gonna do about it onee-chan?

thats what we wanted you to think, HAHAHAHA

>Daily reminder that if you watch anime or any other cartoons you are a pathetic degenerate faggot

>In order to be a manly strong man you have to let other people dictate your life because you value their perception over your own happiness and wants

No thanks.
If being a weak beta bitch means I don't let people step on me and tell me what to do, then so be it.

NANIIII

I guess by your logic degenerates like bruce jenner are “strong” because they don’t let others dictate their life decisions.

>nazi flag
Hitler would have sent you anime fags to the camps.

Letting others dictate and control you inherently and automatically makes you a bitch.
Ignoring said dictation and control doesn't automatically make you a bitch but it makes it less likely.

Unless you'd like to sit here and explain how letting other people control you isn't the definition of being a bitch?

thanks for your opinion

There's nothing wrong with enjoying cartoons. But if it starts to effect your personal life, like anything else, is bad. Sup Forums actually believes there were no pussies in the 1950s, and you'd have to be retarded to think there's no tough people in todays society.

hitler would have been an avid anime fan

he was a filthy weeb

jojo's bizarre adventure is pretty manly. up until the end of part 3.

>im-fucking-plying

Parts 7 and 8 are pretty fucking manly too.

But what if I play Mario, OP?

thank you for making this thread bump

anime is for fucking faggots that suck dick and anus

fucking thank you

there is literally no difference between being a grown man who watches anime and being a grown man who watches my little pony.

Goku is alpha AF .. 10x the man you will ever be you feg

Fuck the right off back to reddlt

Everyone watching anime should be exterminated.

What if you work on a cartoon?

I only occasionally watch anime, but I find it to be a very welcome change of pace to watch something culturally very far away and disconnected from me that isn't trying to hammer home liberal propaganda or an inane moral.

It's the same reason that the vast majority of the books that I read are from 40+ years ago, they're not trying to control me. It disgusts me even more when liberals hijack literature and analyze it to have a political spin, rather than just being a fucking story from a guy trying to make a few bucks.

It's like when the Occupy douches took Bartleby as their mascot despite the horrible optics of using a mentally ill and depressed man who refuses to work.

I know, right.

Think about the bottom-of-the-social-ladder scum that posts here:

>NEETs
>Anime and Disney watchers
>Sexbox fantasizers
>Virgins
>"INCEL"

Oh look! It's not our fault that no one wants to fuck us or pay attention to us. It's (((society))) to blame!

Sup Forums is literally full of "that one weird kid at the back of the classroom" types, and this is their lair to rage at the normies who just weren't as intelligent as them.

How come losers on Sup Forums always try to make themselves feel superior to other losers on Sup Forums?

What about anime that isn't harem or moe faggotry bullshit? Ghost in the shell 2nd gig is pretty fucking good...

the most offensive part of your post is that cosplay

Isn't it an actual crime to browse Sup Forums now? Or is that law not yet in effect?

>Daily reminder that if you watch anime or any other cartoons you are a pathetic degenerate faggot. It is an incredibly absurd and childish poison that has played a major role in the softening and cuckening of western men. These are not the type of hobbies that will mold strong men which are an essential to a strong society with good wholesome values.
>The strong men of the past would be disgusted by modern men who enjoy this garbage, and would never tolerate such a weakening agent in their societies. No decent man would ever make a career of creating animated shows or movies, only a pathetic beta. They are filled with the thoughts and ideas of weak beta males, and young males consuming this cucked degeneracy from infancy is doing incalculable damage to their minds.
>Cartoons did not become hugely popular until the 50s when most american homes got TVs. All of the generations since have been the most cucked in human history. Just look at japan, they have become more obsessed with this childish trash than any other country in the world and now their men are all weak beta virgins. Just look at the audience it attracts. Take a look at the type of people that are into it. Its not strong confident chad alpha males.
>I don’t think it’s too damaging to young boys, but considering how much damage it’s done to our society it’s best if we just rid the world of this juvenile garbage for good.

You’d have to be retarded to believe that a higher percent of men today aren’t bigger pussies than in the

And where exactly are you posting OP?

Those animes don't exist. wtf u talkin about

Obviously there will be some that’s ok with all that’s produced, but as a whole it’s cancerous. And not just anime, all cartoons and animated media

Kys

Only reason I started watching was bc my gf likes it.

You're right, but this board is full of beta degenerate faggots dude. I don't know what you were expecting. You are literally typing to NEETs, anime fans, trap fetishists, video game players, hentai masturbators etc.

This board is for people like that to roleplay as right wing alpha males by denouncing all the stuff they DON'T like as degenerate. If you go after anime, they will turn on you, because they are degenerates themselves.

But make no mistake. Anime is blue pilled. It is for beta males. It encourages a beta male mentality. It is escapism. It portrays women as idealized stupid cute little puppies so that beta males feel safe and sated by them, so they feel that real women are "scary". The men are shy, weak, effeminate beta males. Now just wait for some faggy weeb to cite their favorite le red pilled space opera.

Goku isn’t real. Stop living in fantasy land you man child

Exaxtly. And everyone here is “red-pilled” and talks about how cucked white men have become yet they all indulge in this childish bullshit.

If you get triggered by a post criticizing cartoons then you need to reevaluate your life

>Letting others dictate and control you inherently and automatically makes you a bitch.
>Ignoring said dictation and control doesn't automatically make you a bitch but it makes it less likely.

How convenient for you. Too bad you are still a beta male bitch for watching anime.

>hurrr guys not all people who "keep it real" are degenerate. MLP is based as fukk and im not gonna change for nobody. Fukkin luv jerkin it to rabu rabu chan, shit is based as fukk

That's basically what you sound like. You are a bitch, and acting hard on the internet about your gay little anime hobby is not going to convince anyone but other gay anime bitch boys.

Ok, so what good shows are there on western TV, please indulge us then, shitposter.

Society has gone to shit, been like this for some time, we are just cruising to ruin now and watching the system burn. May as well be fucking epicurean about it.

>jojo's bizarre adventure is pretty manly. up until the end of part 3.

"My gay homoerotic anime with male models and homosexual poses is pretty manly as shit dude. Based as fuck."

It bothers me that you guys are surrounded by so many yes men that you genuinely can't tell how much you are bitch boy beta losers.

This entire website was made because one guy loved his waifu. Kill yourself

Oh look! A rant on Sup Forums, fueled by bullshit! With a picture that has nothing to do with the rant but serves as an eye catcher! What an occurrence!

You really think people congregating at, or near, the asshole of the internet are swayed by the dribble you spew? Are you?

Get out

Cool. That doesnt change the fact that anime and cartoons are poisonous trash.

Couldn't agree more OP thanks for calling out all these pathetic fucking faggots. These people are even worse than the highschool drama fags. I mean how is that even possible?

Ooohh OP senpai I've been a naughty anime fan please teach your sensual secrets desu.

>Ok, so what good shows are there on western TV, please indulge us then, shitposter.

Not an argument ,you dumb faggot. False dichotomy logical fallacy. Western television shows being shitty propaganda does not suddenly make your children's cartoons based and redpilled. They are both fucking garbage and you don't get a pass.

It doesn't change the fact that you should fuck off from this site. Most of Sup Forums before the election were the animefags you hate so much.

Frankly we just fuck off and let society burn, no fucking point salvaging something that is dying out. People don't want to listen about what keeps the system running, so let the rest of the world deal with it. People have resigned themselves to the fact society has gone to shit and that nobody cares. So therefore we do not.

desu waifu senpai.

how gay it is for little white boys to pretend to be japanese. The japs fucking hate westerners. They want you to fuck off.

Anime is better than everything that ever came from America. u're just jealous

Youre a fucking canadian, the most cucked breed of white men in the world. Of course you like this shit.

>Get out dude, we don't WANT to be men! Back the FUCK OFF!? from our children's cartoons. MLP is sick, dude. Based, redpilled, alpha cartoon!

Pick one. Either you are a weak faggot that loves anime or you are someone trying to be strong. There is no having both of those.

Now admit it. Say "I am a beta bitch that loves anime."

OOOOH OP let's ship eachother

h-hehe desu senapi

HEHEHEHE

WAIFU HEHEHEHEHE

jesus fucking christ.

I guess OP wants an anime thread

White guys who like anime are just as degenerate as white guys who act like niggers

I literally copy pasted the OP nigger faggot.
OP is normalfag who was probably from reddit now on 4chins pretending to be a super detective to solve some dumbfuck supermurder in New Vegas.

I've noticed alot of those threads are filled with newfaggtry out the ass posting reddit memes and shit, you're probably one of them fighting the power of the super machine known as shadowgobbermentz (actually fucking jews) but ur still new and haz not taken the zog pill. Continue ur detective work normie, u'll figure this autism out yet

Mlp=/=anime

Literally everyone who isn't a horsefucker hates them. Just get out dude. Do you realize where you're posting this anti-anime shit. This place worships asians. Just kill yourself.

Race of high IQ on display again.

Is golgo 13 fine OP

If I were a mortal man your words have have slew me. But I have already come to terms with my life, your words cannot hurt me

Daily reminder that Son Goku is beautiful.

Las vegas is irrelevant. The cuckening and de whitening of the west is the only thing im concenred about

>Mlp=/=anime

Equally degenerate. I'm trying to illustrate how fucking gay and obviously beta you sound to anyone moderately strong and normal.

You guys are so used to admitting your dork fetish to other people on the site that you've lost objectivity on how much of a loser it makes you. It's like hearing losers publicly talking about how awesome and based MLP is. We know that MLP fans are all huge faggots. We also know that anime fans are the same. Huge autists and utter faggots.

So after you admit you like anime, why would we pretend you're anything but a beta bitch boy?

My first boner was over the pink samurai pizzacat when I was like 5. I cant imagine being a grown ass man and rubbing out buckets of cum to chinese cartoons... JUST WOW

desu desu ooooo senpai hehehhehe.

I agree with this.

Yeah, so we like anime. The site was founded to discuss anime. The posters are anime fans. You're like a moron going into an italian restaurant and complaining there's italian food.

>Las vegas is irrelevant.
Tell that to like 23 New Vegas threads in the catalog.

>The cuckening and de whitening of the west is the only thing im concenred about
As you should be

>Equally degenerate. I'm trying to illustrate how fucking gay and obviously beta you sound to anyone moderately strong and normal.
I pity these people. Feels good man.

>mfw OP is a closet anime fan

Agreed.
Lina didn't do anything wrong.

America was 'founded' by native Americans but look now.

Yo, when the hell does Bunta drive in the series? Been watching the first season.

Right, go be a Sup Forums normie muslim somewhere else

Ok but can I keep my anime reaction faces?? Not a degenerate I swear.

If you truly believe any of this you wouldn't even be posting here.

>Yeah, so we like anime. The site was founded to discuss anime

None of this changes that you're a beta bitch boy as an anime fan. This site has also evolved way past just anime interests. So while anime dorks will be here, 99% of discussion on Sup Forums has nothing to do with anime, so I'm not sure why you're whining about it, bitch boy.

"This board was founded around anime!" does not change the fact that you are a weak faggot if you're an anime fan.

Pretty much everyone on Sup Forums would agree that things like fags, nu males, wiggers etc are degenerate scum but when someone says that animated shows with absurd themes are degenerate you guys flip shit.

You all bitch about how soft and beta white men are while you watch cartoons produced by the most beta low T country in the world. This post wasnt even just about anime, i criticized all cartoons but you fags sperg out this disgusting jap shit.

>None of this changes that you're a beta bitch boy as an anime fan.
That would only be true if I let it take over my life, which it hasn't. You're a fucking idiot.

K

>Pretty much everyone on Sup Forums would agree that things like fags, nu males, wiggers etc are degenerate scum but when someone says that animated shows with absurd themes are degenerate you guys flip shit.

You're average Sup Forums user is also from Sup Forums.

just watch it
Can't post spoilers on Sup Forums because gookmoot a fuck with I microphone up his ass

Near the middle-end. He schools Takumi

Go be reddit somewhere else. You are not welcome here. You're lucky the mods don't give a fuck about Sup Forums or you would have been banned for bitching about anime by now.

I am just curious though OP, why are you complaining about it? How does this affect you in any way?

There is a difference, Anime has actually decent media that people here watched and wouldn't like to shit on.
Also what is your obsession with testosterone if you want you can just pump yourself with anabolica until you can fly away like a hot air ballon if that makes you happy

Subaru impossibru

>it doesn't even count because I don't watch it every waking minute
>yeah dude im still alpha as shit, I only watch MLP sometimes, but it hasn't taken over my life or anything

I just don't get how you guys don't realize how weak and beta you are. Why even pretend otherwise? Just admit you're a weak bitch. There's no such thing as a "tough anime fan".

Exactly.

Humans are founded by Algae so should we float in the sea collecting sunlight?

>Pretty much everyone on Sup Forums would agree that things like fags, nu males, wiggers etc are degenerate scum but when someone says that animated shows with absurd themes are degenerate you guys flip shit.

Exactly.

To be fair, you have to have a very high IQ to understand Rick and Morty. The humor is extremely subtle, and without a solid grasp of theoretical physics most of the jokes will go over a typical viewer's head. There's also Rick's nihilistic outlook, which is deftly woven into his characterisation - his personal philosophy draws heavily fromNarodnaya Volya literature, for instance. The fans understand this stuff; they have the intellectual capacity to truly appreciate the depths of these jokes, to realize that they're not just funny- they say something deep about LIFE. As a consequence people who dislike Rick and Morty truly ARE idiots- of course they wouldn't appreciate, for instance, the humour in Rick's existencial catchphrase "Wubba Lubba Dub Dub," which itself is a cryptic reference to Turgenev's Russian epic Fathers and Sons I'm smirking right now just imagining one of those addlepated simpletons scratching their heads in confusion as Dan Harmon's genius unfolds itself on their television screens. What fools... how I pity them. And yes by the way, I DO have a Rick and Morty tattoo. And no, you cannot see it. It's for the ladies' eyes only- And even they have to demonstrate that they're within 5 IQ points of my own (preferably lower) beforehand.

>t assmad actor or director who will have to sell his 30 mansions and is getting out acted by cgi and 2d pictures.
You made your bed now lie in it. We know what you hollywood types think of us. I'll never give you another cent. Your movies aren't even worth pirating. You won't even get to brainwash me for free much less have me pay you for the privilege. You're done.