Why is she so shit? She ruined the show

Why is she so shit? She ruined the show

explain

Man, there has been quite a lot of shit girls here lately.

>why was this angsty teenager in my show about angsty teenagers

Why is she so autistic?

Without her there would be no character development.

I thought she was a qt

Relevant tsundere always ruin things.

she legitimately has autism, I know, my girlfriend had autism

>Why is she so shit?

Because she's 3DPD. She didn't ruin the show exactly but she took up a disproportionate amount of time and filled it with shit content where otherwise it would like have had good content.
>but mu Hishiron development catalyst
Author could have done it in other ways without boring volleyball drama, no one cares about sportshit.

Because high functioning autism moe, it was a good way to catch the readers.

Who's this cutie, though?

Because she's just a plot device

but rena is a qt

Im on ep9
She's the subject #1 right?

Why is he so pure? I want to ruffle his hair.

I don't hate Rena, but I wished she only had one problem. Either the paranoia with Autism-chan or the volleyball thing, not both. It dragged too much.

Do you think there's going to be a second season?

Perfection.

>Do you think there's going to be a second season?
Maybe, it will take a while though. The adaptation covered roughly 108 chapters and it's currently at ch. 135

>thought it would be about a 27 year old dude gettin with 18 year old high schoolers and never ending shenanigans
>6 episodes about some red headed bitch complaining that she's a loser
>another boring bitch depressed that she is too good at volleyball
>only the autist girl who turned out to be older herself was entertaining

This was a solid 2/10.

Anime was great
Solid 5/10

Season 2 never.

>can't fuck high school girls

what's the point of going back to high school then?

The biggest problem was the show shifting focus away from the MC to all the dumb highschool kids halfway through. I want to see his problems not "AND THE PROM'S TOMORROW!" from their point of view.

Satan telling the truth. It started well but since Episode 3 it all went downhill

Is all about helping to develop MC persona alongside the highschoolers. But it went wrong because the MC seemed to worry trying to help the others instead of living like a teenager in high school again

Exactly. It wasn't about MC and his problems fitting in or reconnecting emotionally. It became about the other morons. Of course the author's excuse is I'm sure "But him getting involved is him caring again!" It's true, but it makes for shit entertainment. Make some better use of the premise you know? Not just run through the motions of regular highschool drama where being a 27 year old doesn't matter.

duh

>instead of living like a teenager in high school again
But what he did basically is highschool, Children acting dramatic over petty things because they have a small world.
Besides it's not like the MC was gonna give us any entertainment by himself,yeah him moving past his sensei's death was good but that couldn't have carried the whole show.
Otherwise anons would be saying "why hasn't he gotten over her yet it's been X episodes".
Also by getting the side characters' development out of the way we can focus on the 4 older people now.

>nice guy
>likes a tsundere girl
>good at cooking
>super dense
He is the MC!

Nah, what ruined ReLife is the shift in focus from the MC to the shitty side characters.
Literally I just run out of ideas for a 13 ep series.

I think in this case she was legitimately born with it, or something like it. All those years and she just couldn't get it.

70% of the series is about actual teenager's drama though, only until recently we finally got focus on adults instead. The drama could have been written better but how that got constantly dragged on turned many away. And when was the last time MC being relevant again before the grave visit?
I would rather watch more of MC being smug instead of whatever we got now.

I just want more of him being a man out of time with "kids these days" moments

>Holy shit put your cellphone away before the teacher confiscates it!
>They're mini discs. They have music on them!

All the pop culture gap stuff. The adult parts with smokes and beer were gold too.

Instead you get "WHY AM I SO GOOD AT VOLLEYBALL?"

I mean, fuck.

This. Then again silly drama like this did happen in highschool.

She's like the closest thing to being a 3D girl while still being 2D

>girl blacks out on court
>other girl falls on a fucking volleyball and sprains her ankle
>quits volleyball because of a fucking 2 week injury

jesus christ what a fucking cunt. youve been playing all year, you can go without practice for 2 weeks and still be fine.

Some shit taste you got there, OP

By adding some cultural shock?
For me that and more MC being based with his shenanigans would make the series much more interesting.

Shut the fuck up she is literally perfect

she was the best girl after an, autismo cake and volleyball sensei

>Caused all the problems that she had with her friends by herself
>Bitches about it
>Defends her friend from people shit talking her only to turn around and do the same thing
>Her friends are literally Jesus and Budda and fix all the problems she's made while telling her how great she is as a person
>Best boy confesses to her
>Still a cunt

All the girls seem like they're out of some hentai where the Boys PE coach is going to rape them into sluts. Even the uniforms and color palette look like it.

I think it would be a more satisfying show that way.

I like her.

Why are you so shut? You ruined the board.

How aware are Rena and Honkers that Hishiro is in love with Kaizaki?

true, she's a repulsive shit

Another red headed piece of shit.

Best girl.

Im on ep 9
Did the Hane bitch like mc or not?

Not meant to quote

loli hishiro is best

Basically the whole first season is about her.

Oh man that's adorable.

>This thread

Was it aspergers or autism?

I've enjoyed it. It was great to watch it all in one sitting.
Season 2 when?

Relife was so good, I wish I can just forget it and watch it all again.

What is a black company?
Why didnt senpai didnt just quit, you know, like kaizaki

Its where they get blacked
They didnt show senpai's face because it was stuffed with black cock

Hishiro is lusting after high school boys dicks.