What are things that every man must do to consider themselves a man instead of a boy...

What are things that every man must do to consider themselves a man instead of a boy? I am 26 and just moving out on my own for the first time. I am actually kind of scared, which is completely fucked up and shows how sheltered I have been and how much I've missed out on.

Only man points I think I have:
>had sex with 9 different girls
>have done adderall, coke, weed, booze
>founded a start up company
>go to the gym regularly
>STEM degree and over $15K saved in bank

Other urls found in this thread:

m.youtube.com/watch?v=WDEBz25lGdY
twitter.com/AnonBabble

mate, I am 24 and have sex with 0 different girls, so I have no idea what you mean by how much you've missed out on

I do have a STEM degree and over 20k in bank though

I recommend more hookers. A guy should be getting a piece of ass every weekend even if he has to pay for it. Its healthy for you upstairs. Going months. years without a vagina around your cock fucks with your head. Even alpha's fuck hookers. And never mind the feminists, they wouldn't know what was good for them if it raped them.

>26
>moving out for the first time
Wow what a faggot. I went off to college in my teens and never returned...because I got a job out of college like a fucking MAN

Kys turbo Virgin

>5 days into No Orgasm October™
>see a virginal christian girl sucking on a thick black dick
>can't fucking take it, tug on my "penis"(boiclitty) until orgasm
>do it again with last months highest rated BLACKED.com release

How do I get the Jew out bros...?

>26
>Just moving out

KYS now. You should have been out by 19 you will stay a man child forever. I had my name on the lease of a condo by 21. You will never succeed. Please KYS.

>Deus Vult flag
Take the flag off, you aren't a Christian. You're a disease.

how do you not move out until 26???

anyway, just pay for your own shit, don't live above your means, be honest and live up to your mistakes.

don't you have a dad ??

>Doing adderall and coke makes you a man

What??

Here's what makes you a man:
Having a good girl friend/wife
Having a job
Supporting yourself
Being proud of yourself

Doing drugs is not masculine

>Paying just to have a place to sleep
No thanks

Use the Heinlein list as a guide.

“A human being should be able to change a diaper, plan an invasion, butcher a hog, conn a ship, design a building, write a sonnet, balance accounts, build a wall, set a bone, comfort the dying, take orders, give orders, cooperate, act alone, solve equations, analyze a new problem, pitch manure, program a computer, cook a tasty meal, fight efficiently, die gallantly. Specialization is for insects.”

>consuming drugs
>gym
>man points

>26
>Never paid rent before
>$15k in the bank

What the fuck have you been spending your money on?

Are you some degenerated druggie or gambler?

You'll be back with Mommy before Christmas, learn how to budget and save.

>Having sex with 9 girls
You're posting with the wrong flag.

how have you had sex with 9 different girls if you’re that autistic. i highly doubt you have money, or founded a company. i bet you have some bullshit compsci degree.

>Breivik banged hookers
And he crusaded harder than you tards ever will
Step your game up

Also I did "live on my own" during university in a town an hour away but would often visit my family on weekends so didn't feel "legit".

yeah you're 50k in debt, congratulations faggot

>taking ADHD medication makes you a man
pic related, it's OP

>not taking stims and banging a grill for 2+ hours

cocaine is a feminine drug

>>go to the gym regularly
>>STEM degree and over $15K saved in bank
those are the only things, the rest are degeneracy

This anyone can give a nigger money for drugs although the rest of this post is BS

by not being a virgin

>moving out on my own for the first time
>26
Holy shit

The Bible says you should stay with your parents until you marry a woman. This idea that everyone needs to move out by 18 is kinda ridiculous.

Fuck! Should I tell your mom that you're never moving out?

>ate sushi worth thousands

Yeah, I'm 0$ in debt you fucking retard

why is the southern version of every race just worse?
>south asia
>south european
>south america
>Africa
Does the North Pole have some kind of beneficial magnetic effect on the human brain?

niggers don't like the cold

>Things that are imaginary

Oh wait never mind. You're probably a faggot with a trust fund.

The 230k in bank but still no gf no or happiness

Feels bad man

>What are things that every man must do to consider themselves a man instead of a boy?

Spend a night in jail

Absolutely this. Whenever a job needs doing I always make a point of learning how to do it myself, paying someone to do something because you don't know how is fucking plebian tier. As a man you should have at least basic compentancy in the following skills.

>carpentry
>electrical
>plumbing
>painting/plastering
>cooking
>mechanical
>hunting

Doing drugs, banging roasties and having a worthless piece of paper does not a man make. Also how the fuck do you only have 15k saved up at 26? I'm younger than you and have 200k+ in equity.

Learn how to work and do something real you fucking degenerate.

Real men don't need a hole to be at their prime.

>>had sex with 9 different girls
Get a load of this faggot, he thinks banging x number of girls makes him a man. It's ok bruh you can come out of the closet, we're just going to lynch you, no biggie.
Could've at least used civvies as a requirements, it's easy to bang 9 different hookers.

This. Based Brit of virtues and values. Just like the Dark Age.

those are pussy points. I have smoked weed 3 or 4 times in my life and I am disappointed in myself
drugs are for degenerates, resisting, controlling and overcoming degenerate thoughts is all you should ever need.

>promiscuous
>not a boy
pick one faggot

All these normalfags bickering over who has more currency backed by nothing, over who gone through more shitty women like gorillas controlled by bestial instinct. Sad!

OP is a giant faggot
>thinks taking drugs makes him manly
>defend brevik
>christcuck flag
kys

but user, my fake currency backed by nothing was able to give me this amazing ultrawide monitor!

>gaming on a ultra wide monitor

L O N D O N
O
N
D
O
N

Drugs are for the weak. Including getting drunk every weekend.

fuck

>over 40 girls
>lived on my own since i was 19
>every drug under the sun
>stem degree
>military
>guy every other day

>gym* oops

Until Tyrone comes along and bangs your girlfriend/wife in front of your kids.
She has no problem divorcing you because the government will make sure her life will be financially better without you than with you.

>25 years old

have kids, be self sufficient. that's it. no more no less. same as it's always been.

kys tranny

get saved.

Unsaved
Matthew 13
41 The Son of man shall send forth his angels, and they shall gather out of his kingdom all things that offend, and them which do iniquity;
42 And shall cast them into a furnace of fire: there shall be wailing and gnashing of teeth.
Revelation 21:8
But the fearful, and unbelieving, and the abominable, and murderers, and whoremongers, and sorcerers, and idolaters, and all liars, shall have their part in the lake which burneth with fire and brimstone: which is the second death.

Saved
Matthew 13:43
Then shall the righteous shine forth as the sun in the kingdom of their Father. Who hath ears to hear, let him hear.
John 14
1 Let not your heart be troubled: ye believe in God, believe also in me.
2 In my Father's house are many mansions: if it were not so, I would have told you. I go to prepare a place for you.
3 And if I go and prepare a place for you, I will come again, and receive you unto myself; that where I am, there ye may be also.
5 Thomas saith unto him, Lord, we know not whither thou goest; and how can we know the way?
6 Jesus saith unto him, I am the way, the truth, and the life: no man cometh unto the Father, but by me.
Revelation 21
4 And God shall wipe away all tears from their eyes; and there shall be no more death, neither sorrow, nor crying, neither shall there be any more pain: for the former things are passed away.
5 And he that sat upon the throne said, Behold, I make all things new. And he said unto me, Write: for these words are true and faithful.
6 And he said unto me, It is done. I am Alpha and Omega, the beginning and the end. I will give unto him that is athirst of the fountain of the water of life freely.
7 He that overcometh shall inherit all things; and I will be his God, and he shall be my son.

How to get saved
Ephesians 2:8-9
8 For by grace are ye saved through faith; and that not of yourselves: it is the gift of God:
9 Not of works, lest any man should boast.
m.youtube.com/watch?v=WDEBz25lGdY

>Didn't get scholarships, FAFSA, held a part time job.

Dumbass.

You just go to the gym or you are already a powerlifter athlete

welfare nigger

yfw people actually think engaging in vices somehow affirms or qualifies manliness.

50s oldfag here. You'll be at the point of thinking of yourself as a man when you leave boy things behind. It's a mindset. There's no "one thing" that sets you into manhood and makes you leave childhood behind.

Fear is natural and can be a great motivator. I've told my own son this. Trying to joke about it, but being deadly serious. Fear got my ass out of bed on many a day. And I'm a white collar worked in Information Management.

Some amount of fear should always be with you. Fear of God. Fear of failure. Fear of....whatever.

Oldfag tips: don't let the drugs/booze lead you. You lead them. If not, stay away. Same with women. Rare is the true helpmeet. But they are out there. Divorced once, found my woman. By the grace of God.

You'll look back in 10 years and wonder why you were so stressed or worried about x or y or z. Life works itself out. Enjoy the ride.

ITT: a bunch of lame arbitrary rules for "What Makes a Man."
God this website fucking sucks

I don't play fast paced FPS's, mostly single player RPGs - the large size definitely makes it feel more immersive.

what does this mean

20k at 24 is breddy gud user. Well done.

How about debt from that STEM?

>guy every other day

It's ok user..So long as you're always the top, you an still consider yourself a Man.

no debt, got a scholarship and very fortunately had parents that saved up for a college fund.

going to a public uni also helped, I suppose

that's why you make sure you make less money than your wife, and plant drugs on her when she eventually loses custody. She pays you alimony and child support. Problem feminists??

Nice.

Don't spend money on women or any other excess..have steady employment and invest at least 10% each month.

You'll be gold by the time you're 35.

Seriously, investing is not fucking hard. Even betterment is decent.

ITT beta males who brag about jewbux

Having kids means nothing if you don't raise them to be redpilled

jesus christ, what are you faggots spending all your money on?

>man points
Nah brah

thanks man, I got a job as a software developer, been working for a little over a year now. Hopefully I can keep this up

I don't spend much money really. the only expensive thing I got is a good PC probably put away something like 60% of my salary into savings. But then again, I am a friendless shut-in so I got nothing to spend money on

Most people spend their money on carnal and temporal bullshit.

Eating out too much, drinking or clubbing too much, too many stupid hobbies (collecting toys, videogames, etc)

Most people don't start saving until they're 30..

Don't act so surprised.

You mean to tell me you haven't done any CNCl, NaCN or BTX? At least strychnine or VX? I don't advocate doing drugs regularly, but these are simply a rite of passage. I figured I'd see at least one - dude you drink booze, who the fuck cares. Children drink booze as well.

I hope you didn't admit this to any friends yet, for the sake of your social standing. If anyone asks what drugs you took, just lie and mention at least one of these. Don't embarrass yourself.

t. crazy anti-social person that would try to redpill his kids and end up just indoctrinating them
"Red pilling" your kids means nothing if you just spook them instead
And if your kids are smart and white, chances are they will learn themselves

>founded a start up company
>go to the gym regularly
>STEM degree and over $15K saved in bank

Why are these things particularly valuable to you?

>These insane amounts of money at that kind of age
How is this even possible? Where did the money you saved up come from? What did you do?

Most likely LARP

If real, most likely is rich parents who saved properly for the kids and then just gave them the money

Well, I mean this is the most likely explanation, but who knows, maybe there is actually some good advice here to be had. I could use it, anyway. Bumping while I wait.

Built my house with my own two hands. Amazing how much you can save by not paying morons a fortune to do shit work. I worked a full time day job, worked on the house until the sun went down and all weekends. Hard work to make money is something faggots like
just can't seem to understand. I worked every single fucking day, all day, for almost two years, something he couldn't even begin to comprehend in his miniscule brain.

I'd love to see what house you built by yourself, with no hired professional help.

Furthermore, that doesn't explain how you were able to afford it at such a young age.

Trust fund?

>worked a full time day job

9-5

>worked on the house until the sun went down

so..2 hours a night, maximum..much less, if none at all in fall and winter

>every day for two years

and lived where in the mean time?

So go on big guy, tell us what 9-5 job someone in their early 20s can do to earn enough money to build their own house, stll have the energy to do all the manual labor themself at the end of the day..and STILL HAVE $200k leftover when it's all finished.

You just went and built a house? There must be different laws in New Zealand. How did you get the land to build on? I've dreamed of finding a place where I could build at least a hut or something, I've wanted to do that my entire life. But I just can't seem to come by any money.

>be me
>born to a drop our mother who doesn’t know who my dad is
>spent(s) all her money on cigarettes
>stepdad was a drug addict my whole childhood
>never had a positive roll model in life
>poor
>have $110 to my name
>24
>only fucked 2 girls
>not going anywhere in life
>have job that never pays me
>working on getting in shape for the Army because it’s the last chance I have go escape this cancerous mess I live in.

You’re doing better than me.

I don't have 200k in cash you fucking mongoloid. If you can learn to read you would see I said 200k in EQUITY. And what would be the point in me posting pictures of my house since you will just deny I did it myself anyway.

I rented a room, using my day job to cover expenses and a staged mortgage drawdown to fund the house build after I saved my ass off to make a deposit. I have a house worth 530k and a mortgage of 290k. All on a wage of a low voltage technician. It a doable if you have determination.

>He belittles the amount of work it takes to build a house and work a job

Try working 12 hours a day for 2 years straight, then come back to Sup Forums and try talk shit.

Save up for a deposit for a mortgage on a piece of land you like, find out what you legally can and can't do yourself, then figure it out from there. It's not hard, just requires work.

You have a house that you THINK is worth 530k, and 290k in debt. Ok.

I don't belittle the amount of work it takes at all.

I'm incredulous that someone in their early 20s, who has electrical training but nothing else, can built an entire fucking house by themselves while working a full-time job.

Being a degenerate and falling for the STEM meme don't make you a man.

Good job with the company and getting /fit/ though.

Honestly, just make a bunch of fuck ups and learn from them.

>You think is worth 530k

You are fucking retarded mate. Research some facts about housing in my country. I could put this house on the market tomorrow and have it sold over the weekend for probably more than that.

People have been building their own houses while working jobs since fucking forever. A human can do anything they put their minds to with sufficient determination and research. If you think you can't learn how to put up a wall/do plumbing/plaster/whatever without being a 'professional' you are totally delusional.

Well. I don't think I can really do anything like that out of my current situation, but put like this it does at least sound possible. Thanks for responding.

If you haven't figured it out yet you probably never will.

Its actually not hard, and as a sparky himself he actually could

I don't doubt you CAN build a house, but I very much doubt if it's worth what you claim.

It was your first time doing it. I guarantee you the workmanship is not professional-level.

Some things, maybe you can get away with, but others are nigh impossible to get right without years of experience and knowing the tricks.

And that means the market value is not what you assume it will be.

The good thing is the land retains value even if you scrap the house. So you have that.

Then there is the cost of buying all of the necessary equipment, which you will never use again.

Its in NZ their marketis flooded by prospective chinese buyers that want to keep their holdings offshore

>Not professional level

This is a shit meme. With enough patience and time, anyone can do a professional job. It doesn't take a genius to use a level and make sure everything is flush, smooth and evenly painted. This kind of statement is always said by people who don't have a clue.

>Cost of buying equipment

Yeah oh no all those super useful power tools that I can use for other projects, what a waste. If you don't have a decent set of power tools you have failed as a man.

Can't hold a stable relationship. Very manly.
Fucking up your mind and your body, very manly too.

The others are good points but they don't really make you more manly. You know you are manly when other men are willing to follow you, not before.

>expecting professional quality workmanship in your living space is a 'meme'

wew. enjoy your shack mate.

>muh power-tools are useful for "other projects"

>he thinks you can build a house with an impact drill and a chop saw.

your ruse is unraveling Rotten Kiwi

kek: captcha "cottage shopping"

A lot of trade jobs actually start at 6 till 3~ but depends on the project

Absolutely no substance to any of that. Fuck off and take off that VPN, it's embarrassing.

He is a tradie you tard, you can sell second hand tools and equipment to other tradesman to offset the cost after use

Waste of money. Just buy good tools and make good use of them for the rest of your life.

Not a VPN

The biggest hole in your fable is that there are certain parts of building a house that IMPOSSIBLE for a single man to do.

Physically. Impossible.

You MUST hire help for certain parts.

I will believe that you had help from trade industry buddies.

I'll even grant that they gave you favors and maybe didn't charge for labor.

I will not believe under any circumstances that you, on your first try, built an entire house "worth" half a million with no outside help.