>Raqqa Sep28
i.imgur.com/vntW6fO.jpg
>N Hama Sep19
imgur.com/a/VrjdL
>Random by Padre Oct 5
imgur.com/a/WyTNp
imgur.com/a/n9eKu

Developments Oct 6
>Russian submarines have fired Kalibr cruise missiles from the Mediterranean hitting terrorist targets in Syria, the Defense Ministry said.
>Abu Mohammad al-Julani, leader of Al-Nusra Front, has fallen into a coma following a Russian surgical strike which killed 49 militants including 7 leaders
>SAA are within striking distance of Mayadeen, artillery has been set up
>ISIS has renewed its offensive in east Homs, reportedly have gained full fire control over the roads leading to Sukhnah from the east, west, and south
>Erdogan accuses Mossad of supporting Iraqi Kurdistan referendum
>Additional SAA 4th mechanized division arrives in DeZ governate, with orders to cross Euphrates to boost presence in Al-Umar oil fields
>SAA liberates several points in Al-Mahsaa mountains north of Quraytayn
>Sy government has announced the restoration of the Wabi Obeid Oil Factory in Al-Raqqa governate
>SAA attacks several garrisons under FSA control on Wednesday, capturing several points near Jordanian border
>RuAf made over 30 bombing raids in Aleppo and Idlib governates last week

Other urls found in this thread:

wikimapia.org/#lang=en&lat=35.345008&lon=40.140910&z=16&m=b
mobile.twitter.com/IvanSidorenko1/status/915964912018616322
globaleventmap.org
youtube.com/watch?v=x4OBPNwoqXY
znak.com/2017-10-05/smi_terroristy_ubili_oboih_plennyh_soldat_iz_video_islamskogo_gosudarstva
youtube.com/watch?v=b2sfBYQ92LI
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

hello

The SDF will prevail!

>Ave Il Duce!
he was an abysmal failure who fucked up at basically all turns
he was such a failure that the king himself intervened and removed him from power because he was going to destroy the country
he had little sense of honor and attempted to overthrow the king with his german puppet state the republic of salo and turn the nation into a german satellite state...

PREVIOUS

Say it with me /sg/
T H I R D F A L L O F P A L M Y R A
H
I
R
D

F
A
L
L

O
F

P
A
L
M
Y
R
A

o shit is that a VSS ?

>no previous
Bad goy.

When pigs can fly.

>SDF in DeZ

>the king himself intervened
Correction: allied puppet intervened

Better to be a satellite to Nazi Germany than America

hey there

Italy should never have joined the war

Yes, and interestingly, British desert DPM

Reality

>Hawija

Nice info, thanks

Also

>bike thief and rapist

Woops, off I go then.

>bike thief and rapist
USA only picks the best democratizers for the job at hand.

unconfirmed

>#ISIS captured a third #Russian solider, 4 #Hezbollah fighters in two infiltration operations west of Al-Hawiqa #DeirEzzor city #Syria

So has the Homs/Hma ISIS pocket been eradicated?

Bros im scared. Assad seems to be losing all of a sudden. How do we fix this?

>in two infiltration operations west of Al-Hawiqa
Not just once, but they twice managed to incurse behind a narrow frontline and capture armed soldiers without being noticed.
wikimapia.org/#lang=en&lat=35.345008&lon=40.140910&z=16&m=b
Impressive.

>Assad seems to be losing all of a sudden
What makes you think that?
>How do we fix this?
I dunno.

Telltale office should be nuked by now 1/2

2/2

When you have a bunch faggots who waste their time taking selfies and smoking chicha then yeah, that is possible

I'm not saying it really happened though

>If the iran nuclear deal pops europ will abolish the usa even faster. And will cooperate more with Russia.
How the fuck will the EU abolish the USA? And cooperate more with Russia, please -- kill off Ukraine's junta while you're at it, and recognize Russian sovereignty over Crimea.

>If the usa keep driving this road they will face isolation.
Good.

>And this could bring a war to American soil. Including a civil war.
Already happening dimwit.

>Ending up as a third world country.
We already are one. We're overrun by niggers, as you'll soon be.

>tfw he'll be hung for stealing a fucking bike after the war is over
I hope he'll be executed by the electric chair though.

Syrian Refugees who are #FSA Supporters now living in #Germany were rooting for #Australia

germanons, you know what you have to do

mobile.twitter.com/IvanSidorenko1/status/915964912018616322

>executed by the electric chair
They make chairs for the genitals?

If they're so passionate about the FSA they should join them instead of running away to gibs-me-dat-land

I mean the traditional form of US execution in which the body is made into a wire for the purpose of alternating current and basically shocked back and forth to death.

Parodied frequently in cartoons such as Tom & Jerry with electrical outlets.

It's basically an ad for Direct Current.

and mkhabarat electrocutes balls

>Tiger Forces report

>been away from Sup Forums for 2 weeks
>"I wonder how the frontlines have been evolving. The gains must be enormous
>Open map
>ISIS has taken on town and is about to take another.
>Got fucking blitzkrieg-ed by Toyota trucks.

May nobody ever bother me with the meme that are the russian and SAA forces in Syria.

Post sandniggers webms

>globaleventmap.org

Never underestimate the power of Toyotas.

Let's hope this will start a snowball because SAA morale seemed to be low due to the successive defeats around Sukhna

Colorful rhetoric but I'll believe it when I see it.

More seriously, can someone give me a quick rundown on what the fuck happened with these ISIS gains outta nowhere ?

Their CIA overlords needed SDF to have an easier fight

>Stationing a tank on top of a hill with its rear exposed to the world begging for big nice thick ATGM

This must be Saudi arabia

Even if this war ends how do we get the migrants back? It's not as if these fsa sympathizers are just going to leave.

Russia dindu nuffin wrong,dey gud bois
Tl;dr
Arab incompetence

>SAA puts all their best troops on the front lines and leave behind conscripts to secure gains but are left expose around indefensible positions in desert areas, which ISIS finds to be major weak points and proceeds to overrun their positions in the south

Sleeper cells took SAA of guard. At the same time huge ISIS assault with a bunch of new toys and elite soldiers from Iraq blitzkrieged SAA front lines in Deir ezzour. The first assault alone ISIS used about 12 VBIED

drivey drivey bang bang

Iraq by the looks of it

Democracy

Do ISIS even have true Elite Soldiers left?

I expected at this stage they'd be relying a ton on Volkssturm tier men. Unless we're currently more Battle of the Bulge than Battle of Berlin.

>Damascus NOW:#SAA & Derkhibiya Shield Forces Affiliated with 4th Division & Druze Militias launched a Wide Attack on Beit Jinn Town

It's Iraqi "army"

So lots of trucks if I understnad it correctly.
Wasn't that kind of offensive made impossible by the threat of air strikes, especially in flat desert ?

it's a big desert

I knew it was bad.

But that shit is the greatest humiliation in ages.

Don't underestimate ISIS officers

Cant cover an entire desert when you only got one wing in syria

WHAT IS HAPPENING?AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA

Hmm... what are the chances of gains?

Not only is it hard to cover a big desert but you can't effectively use airstrike on a fast mobile force full of light vehicles

JUST

They're gonna end up glassing Palmyra, aren't they ?

5TH BATTLE OF PALMYRA WHEN

Fake news, ISIS doesn't control the Dahik area.

We already are a 3rd world country.
No. I've been to 3rd world. You don't know what 3rd world is.

12th Battle of Palmyra when

Will Assad unify the Arab people guys?

n-word

>fighting 1v60 and winning
>65/1 kdr
ISIS true chads confirmed

>Arab incompetence
>ISIS made up of a lot of non arabs
>Is on average the most efficient fighting force in the region
Really makes you think

You can use helicpoters though

War ain't like the movies.

>that hyperbolic rhetoric
I'll take it with a big grain of salt but I wouldn't be shocked if it's semi-true
what happens when the Tigers are diverted elsewhere
inb4 they send them back to Sukhnah only to lose Mayadin

>hyperbolic rhetoric
tl;dr: lots of grad and TOS

heh

I'm pretty sure Russian helicopters can destroy jihad jeeps in flat desret

How many helicopters do They have in syria tho?

A bit more than a dozen from what I've read

Yes of course, but the problem is finding them, the desert is massive and the limited amount of drones can only do so much.
youtube.com/watch?v=x4OBPNwoqXY

so on average one ISIS fighter got to kill2 Iraqi soldiers, damn man

yes you can you can totally shit on a force comprised of pickup trucks using air power. they are under attack for a week now and still cant weather the storm, they stopped gains east of euphrates where sdf runs shit, they stopped the idlib offensive meme to hurry the tigers back to salvage things, they progress at a rate of 1 km/day towards mayadin and still 3 months later havent close that east homs pocket. on top of that they lost qaryatayn to god damn sleeper cells and still havent done shit to take it back.

Today a column of Russian military (10 people, 2 cars) came under fire from heavy machine guns, the road to it was blocked around 80 terrorists. When out of ammo, the soldiers went on a bayonet charge. The terrorists managed to capture two military, they invited the military to join ISIS, but the military refused, after which the terrorists executed them.

Work is underway to establish the identity of the solders. Presumably prisoners can be related to the well-known private military company Wagner — organization of mercenaries who are sent to hot spots abroad.

znak.com/2017-10-05/smi_terroristy_ubili_oboih_plennyh_soldat_iz_video_islamskogo_gosudarstva

If you consider the fact that the military brotherhood is really strong, so we can expect a new grinder for terrorists.
youtube.com/watch?v=b2sfBYQ92LI

> tfw was rooting for Syria
> tfw not even a middle easterner, I'm Dutch

Is this another "He called an air strike on him" propaganda stuff to cover military fuck'd ups?
I mean, it is ok but kinda dumb

It was in reality. Terrorists - rare bastards, they will torture prisoners like the Nazis.

>Ahmadinejad
TFU!

If US blows up the Iran deal it should be obvious to everyone that US is waging an economic war against Europe.
US don't seem to understand how much they will fuck themselves.

>a column of Russian military (10 people, 2 cars)
>When out of ammo, the soldiers went on a bayonet charge. The terrorists managed to capture two military, they invited the military to join ISIS, but the military refused
Sorry dude, but this is blatant propaganda to cover up the two guys (Wagner) traveling with SAA that got captured in Shola.
>If you consider the fact that the military brotherhood is really strong, so we can expect a new grinder for terrorists.
The 6 Kalibrs launched on Mayadin today was the payback i think.
They do alot of damage.

Estimate on when this war will end?

If I remember correction, it will still need to go through a vote in Congress in order to officially end the agreement.