This is a ghostbumper. Made with a 3D printer...

This is a ghostbumper. Made with a 3D printer, it can be attached to any rifle to fire a 30 magazine clip in half a second.

> half a second.
Takes 27 hr to print

>print once, shoot many

PLESE SHARE THISGHOSTBUMBER MACHINE GUN NEED TO BE BANNED. LIKE IF YOU AGRE.

I bet the Jews would have loved bump fire stocks before WWII so they could fight back against literally being carted off to die. Unfortunately they didn't exist and Hitler confiscated all their guns.

On a related note - the left keeps calling Trump Hitler, yet calling for gun confiscation. Are you people fucking insane or did you just not pay attention in history class?

Ban 3D printers.

Spoopy
It's okay to be a dictatorship as long as we're in charge ;^)

>not saying clip
0/10

Even so, if you make things harder for people, fewer people are going to do it. It's still possible to get grenades, but it's hard as fuck so barely anyone does it.

this post gave me cancer

Ban ghosts.

Checkem.

>It's okay to be a dictatorship as long as we're in charge ;^)
Yes, but this goy likes to throw logic traps at dumb liberals.

holy shit, we need to ban 3D printer

these things remind me of those modded xbox controllers kids used to buy to rape in black ops

Somebody needs to draw a clip holding 30 magazines.

Spoiler: you already have it, you just don't know. Go to the doctor now.

>hidden technique
>wow, he's fast!

>Half a second

>implying a modern history class would talk about things like Hitler in any way except saying how evil he was

Ghostbumper? In my day they were called wetbacks and they preferred knives.

>you people

who the fuck do you think you're addressing?

This whole banning guns shit is stupid. The only way it's possible is if you ban lathes, mills, CNCs, and the machinists who run them.
Banning anything (drugs, guns, prostitution, etc) only bolsters a black market.

Just because you can break the law doesn't make the law invalid

That's the point. Modern history classes teach our children that EVIL Hitler disarmed the Jews and then carted them off to die. Ergo, why would they let EVIL Trump, who is literally Hitler reincarnate, do the same?

OP, who is a faggot trying to sensationalize 3D printed bump fire systems. Did you think this thread was an endorsement of them?

Literally go fuck your own face.

>a fucking meme stock
Yes, banning shitty slidfires and bumpfire stocks willl surely stop shootings.

Quick! Ban it!

WE MUST BAN ASSAULT PRINTERS NOW!!!

This is chilling OP, thanks for pointing it out. These high-capacity assault clips need to go! I am forwarding this on to my Facebook friends to spread awareness.

No they're just fucking retards. They're grown adults trying to make a living by making (((vlogs))), they've had their arse wiped for them for so long they think the (((revolution))) they keep memeing about will be fought by some useful idiots fighting on their behalf, while they take the accolades and drink their frothy coffee in memebucks. They don't understand that THEY are the useful fucking idiots and THEY are the bourgeois they keep crying about. You would expect even a nigger to understand it, but we're talking about retards like I've already said.

>30 magazine clip

excellent bait, 10/10

Link to the .stl ?

You seem very knowledgable about guns so ill ask, what is a barrelshroud?

Spot on. Pic related.

gas yourself

Joke's on you, I've been gassing myself this entire time.

We have to ban engeniers, this career choice is killing humans guns and gun creators need to face justice and be banned for life

>magazine clip
Quality shitpost

A magazine and a clip are two different things

Why not just ban crazy people?

Ban hands!

>republicunts want to ban ghostbumpers
>people with common sense want to ban all guns

what if we make a compromise and just ban semi-automatic guns?

a thick rubberband does the same thing.

Ban everything.

I need that to win

Underrated post

Upboated.

I just watched this yesterday.

So, they wasted 1kg of material on a piece of crap? And now they want to regulate that crap?

A waste in every sense.

Why can't they stop wasting time? Can they not help themselves? Are they going to look for the actual murder weapon any time soon? You know, the big-ass M240 they hauled off the scene just before police busted in?

>This is a ghostbumper
have my you

>clip
His name was Robert Paulson

Fucking kek'd

you can make anything out of metal, even machine guns

doesn't mean it shouldn't stay banned