What is one of the WORST anime's you ever seen?

To me... that will be school days bare none...
(Ending was ok though)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=o_rz1bluG_k
youtube.com/watch?v=JLUjMWRCzic
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Android Kikaider

You posted it..

>You posted it..

You also think.... she should Pull it?

boku no pico check it you'll see why

Flying Witch.

Garzey's Wing.

monogatari series.
>inb4 bait.jpg

She does.

You're favorite anime.

Chaos;Head

Holy shit was it bad...fucking shame since the VN is great

Neon Genesis Evangelion

The VN is shit too
But the anime like, amplified it by a billion

Master of Martial Hearts.

Highschool of the Dead

this pile of shit

>It's this thread again.

Legit answer: Narutaru, good god what a fucking horrible piece of shit.

>Android Kikaider
Shit, someone else saw that? And yeah it was pretty fucking terrible.

The Manga was absolute shit too, can't believe it got an anime.

This fucking show.

Mars of Destruction

11eyes My dude.

>anime's

Fairy Tail , SAO , gurren laggan , all moeshit

I haven't seen a ton of anime so there's most likely much worse garbage out there but Highschool of the Dead was pretty shit, only because the MC was extremely generic and boring, yet all the girls fawn over him. It was nice with all the tits however.

Flying Witch

fairy tailu

Popotan or that weird oreimo knock off i cant remember the name of

Space Dandy

Is it too late to say boku no pico?
>Because that shit had me in tears

The really bad ones are always entertainingly bad. I always have the worst time with stuff that's just competent enough to not be a trainwreck.

>What is one of the WORST anime's you ever seen?
Psycho Pass

The whole point of the premise was that there's some sort of philosophical reason that automated policing systems are unable to properly police societies. In the show itself, there is a system which any retard could casually improve without any real effort.

What is H20. Holy shiet

NO.6

>Hadn't heard anything about it when it was coming out.
>Studio BONES, cool
>Odd setup, but building suspense
>All hell breaks loose, post apocalyptic class war is imminent
>Oh boy this is gunna be cool!

>2 dudes kiss, THE END.

WTF was this garbage-ass shit!?

The coffee+green tea anime.
Absolutely nothing happened entire season. Fuck moe.

Shit taste, Satan.

I actually liked school days I never understood why people say it's the worst show ever, it sounds like they haven't watched enough shows.

Mars Of destruction... because fuck everything

Your*

Kimi ga Nozomu Eien - every character has massive brain issues

Love Live - heartless soulless Idolm@ster ripoff made to pander to dumb as fuck people with more money than intelligence

Watch more anime.

To love ru.

Kiznaiver
Story and characters were garbage and the animation was only decent

Ef a tale of memories. That anime was so fucking bad that It literally makes me feel sick when thinking about it.

>...
go kill yourself

Oreimo an f/sn unlimited blade works are some of the wrost shows I have seen.

I dont Remeber the name thankfully

It was a Early 2000 late 90's anime about an MC who's super fucking smart and shit and he solves crimes and shit. There was someting about a Lotus flower.

I just remember hating it for being so fucking cliche heavy

>All incredibly popular.

I wonder why you hate them.

kiznaiver was trash but did you start watching anime this year?

Trinity Blood. I like vampires, I like pretty art, I loved the band that did the opening theme... I wanted to like it so much but it was such poorly written cliche garbage. Every attempt at comedic moments were also pure cringe.

Did you like any of the other fate/shows or is it limited to blade works? Because honestly I liked all the other shows, but I didn't care for the route of blade works.

Lucky star. Dropped it, such a chore. Pacing is abyssal

I only liked fate/zero. I dislike everything else that is fate related.

But Ubw anime was really bad. It was way too long and slow with incredibly bad pacing. 2/3 of the cast was irrelevant, plot lines were introduced and then either forgotten or quickly killed off. Almost every dialogue scene was about shirous stupid ideology (it got real old after the tenth time they went over it). Other Characters were really bland and they had little to no interaction with eachother (aside from archer, he was interesting).
Ubw should never have been made. Without some major changes, ubw just does not work as an anime. Right now it's just a overhyped piece of fanservice.

Masters of the Martial Heart

I am in agreement with you (with the exception of not liking other fate related media). Thanks for giving a legit answer and indulging my curiosity.

High School DxD
I thought could like it, but after slowing torturing myself watching 1.5 seasons I came to my senses and just dropped it like I should have since tue beggining.

Mayoiga

Those paws/feet

Shuffle

Every Episode made me cringe so hard it physically hurt me.

No, You are!

Seems it was 2deep4U

Evangelion

I can't stand that faggot shinji.Whenever he is crying and bitching, it makes me want to punch my monitor.

same goes for you.

Asuka was much worse. This fucking bitch was so annoying, alongside with Shinji.

I fucking hate this one, its the only Anime ive ever dropped so hard, that i fall from my chair

Do you drop a shit anime or keep watching it for autism reasons?

Im suprised noone posted this yet,
Big Order

But it's great

if dont like:
>good backrounds, generally every frame of the series looks good
>well designed characters with good voice actors
>short stories that tie into a larger plot
>unique gags and jokes
>lots of good opening and ending themes sang by the voice actors of the characters
>mild fanservice
then yes, you probably wont like monogatari series

Oh wow, I'm getting flashbacks. That was just awful.

Read the novels, they're way better than the rushed piece of shit that was the anime. The ending is different and better too.

Can't believe this hasn't been brought up yet

Run=DIM

ok, why?

Phantom: Requiem for the Phantom

Noir

Suzumiya Haruhi no Yuuutsu (2009)

Nana

Sword Art Online

DearS

Fullmetal Alchemist

>noir
>bad

get the fuck out and take your shit taste with you.

Glasslip
Charlotte
Mayoiga
Re:zero

Either Don Dracula or Heat Guy J. The former is painfully unfunny and the latter is just painfully generic.

You are shit. Your existence is shit. Your whore mother should have aborted you.

OreImo. It was alright to begin with and took a sudden turn into a triple backflip landing in a total fucking trainwreck for no reason. I don't care about the siscon shit, it was the fact that it was jammed in there arbitrarily that made it shit.

Dragon Crisis

Up until then I watched literally every show to completion but it was so fucking bad that I barely make it through 2 series/cour anymore. It uses every cliche there is and still takes itself seriously.

SAO

zero no tsukiyama

I can't think of a worst one, here's a bunch I don't like.
The Seven Deadly Sins, Tekken: Blood Vengeance,Sword Art Online, Akame ga Kill, Aldnoah.Zero, Zetsuen no Tempest, Black Bullet, Persona 4 the Golden Animation, God Eater, Dagashi Kashi, Negima!?, IS: Infinite Stratos, Mysterious Girlfriend X, Blade & Soul, Psycho-Pass 2, InuYasha, Chrome Shelled Regios, Needless.

I think I dropped enough titles to offend at least one of you. Have at it.

>Fullmetal Alchemist
Really? I won't try to change your mind, but I'd still like to know why.

daily reminder that Myanimelist fags hate sao.

also : i hate naruto.

I can't believe I made it through this trainwreck

damn son, Mysterious Girlfriend X? That show was pretty damn good

He hates FMA purely to be contrarian. You'll notice no-one ever gives you any decent reasons for not liking it outside of "hurr shounen shit".

SAO and Fairy Tail are the most cringiest anime, in a meta sense.

Mars of Destruction

They're average, but popular. Meta-cringe would be any of the shameless moeshit that's going around.

For sure these ones.

youtube.com/watch?v=o_rz1bluG_k
youtube.com/watch?v=JLUjMWRCzic

Good taste.

Well, he did say FMA and did specify not Brotherhood. I liked it at the time when I was younger but there's validity to complaining about its many exclusive and utterly nonsensical plot points/worse storytelling in certain portions.

Detective Conan from about episode 500 on.

Okiya is when the show just took it right in the ass.

Vampire Holmes
Active Raid
Absolute Duo
Aldnoah Zero

These last couple years haven't turned out well for me.

heck

Elfen Lied