Can we just end the whole "You are here" meme?

When Hitler was getting elected, demographics was not an issue... Germany was 99% white when he started, 99% white when he recieved a significant amount of votes and 99% when he become Challencor.

Germany is projected to be a non-white majority country in the 20-35 age group by 2020, and an overall non-white majority in 20 years.
vdare.com/posts/why-is-merkel-turning-germany-majority-non-white-in-a-generation
breitbart.com/london/2016/09/21/germany-40-percent-migrant-background/
frontpagemag.com/point/183720/80-turkish-muslim-settlers-germany-live-welfare-daniel-greenfield
This last election was the nail in the coffin for Germany. They had their chance, but now for the next time, their country is going to be irreversibly changed.

Krautistan is gone, but we can still learn from their mistakes and prevent it happening elsewhere...Maybe.

Other urls found in this thread:

gatestoneinstitute.org/9154/germans-leaving-germany
totalitarismouniversalista.blogspot.pt/2017/03/a-traicao-aos-portugueses-em-numeros.html
breitbart.com/london/2016/09/21/germany-40-percent-migrant-background/
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

>and an overall non-white majority in 20 years.
How fucking fuck dumb do you have to believe a 90% white country of 82,175,000 people can become non-white in 2 decades?

>Germany is projected to be a non-white majority country in the 20-35 age group by 2020, and an overall non-white majority in 20 years.
Hahahahahahaha. How much of a fucking moron are you to believe this? 80% of Germany is white. How the fuck is it gonna fall down to 49% in fucking 3 years?

Eh, pretty realistic.
I can't say I won't miss them. Krauts have been the forerunner for decadence in the west since 1945, but I didn't want to sound like a D&C shill in the op.

Sorry I was just going off several respected academic sources that study demographics, as I have given 3 sources right there. My mistake for not believing in some Sup Forums denmark faggot.

>non-white majority in the 20-35 age group
>how is it going to fall down to 49% in 3 fucking years
Read that sentence over again, Pablo. Tell me what you see.

I also love both of your sources. Well respected, well founded from reputable faucets of information. Oh wait.

>He says after linking Breitbart

You realize Breitbart is a conduit of information, right?
If you actually bothered to read more than 3 words, Pablo, like the illiterate nigger you are, you'd realize that Breitbart links an academic source

I think all of you idiots need to understand the age gap.
A huge portion of Germany's white population are boomers. Within 20 years, they are going to be dying in droves.
The European white population is on the verge of collapse due to how old they are.

>respected academic sources
>vdare
>breitbart
>frontpagemag

It's always north americans who try >let me tell you about your country

dumbfucks deserve to be a minority in their own homeland. what a bunch of retards, and they didn't even fight back. For all they have done including two world wars, massive technology leaps, becoming an economic superpower... all for nothing. Makes me sad, but then I remember, they never cared for us, so fuck them. They're idiots who accepted their destruction with open arms. Do you feel bad when an idiot jumps in front of a train on purpose? No, you don't. Northern europe had its memes and its short-lived success, now their downfall begins and i couldn't care less. maybe at some point they will have their own reconquista, but until then get fucked and sort your shit out krauts.

>your country
>Denmark

Also
>Didn't actually view the sources which link to academic sources as I have said 50 fucking times
You are a retard.
I hope you enjoy living in a non-white country. You faggots are literally the next le 52% meme.

See this guy gets it. I'm calling this guy Peter after Peter (or Pedro) of Brazil. Peter control that faggot Pablo.

Pedro is the correct name.

I said (or Pedro).
I hope your dumbass realizes that humans change names to their own languages...Do you know what William of Montferrat's real name was?

This is the final red pill. If you're a German and *still* not resisting this genocide, you deserve to go extinct. At least the US is large enough that it will probably just peacefully partition in the near future. Germany is going to literally be exterminated.

I actually have read the sources, and it doesn't state anywhere that Germany will be majority non-white in 20 years. But the articles of course don't mention that, and instead of use pictures of muslims to give the illusion that the 'Non-germans' are brown people and not other Europeans or ethnic Germans returning back to Germany from former Soviet countries.

And at last, we're 95% white and you're bad at trolling

What kind of faggot would change his name to be English if he were born in Portugal?

Anglicanizing names is pretty common for immigrants to the US and Canada. My family didn't and now we're permanently stuck with a really shit last name that no one can pronounce, including people in the family.

Pablo is a gigantic fag but we'll help him for good old times sakes, plus we had to fight with blood for our independence against overwhelming odds, those catacucks throw an illegal referendum and call it a day. they dont deserve the spot on the list of independent iberians.

I just did, actually. And William was born in Italy (or the Italian region I guess), they since anglicized his name, you fucktard.

My family did the same thing my dad's side. They didn't change the last names, just the first names (simple stuff, Jan to John, Eize to Ike).

Dude you are talking like the same is not happening in our country. Look at Lisbon, look at our birth rates, look at our open borders immigration policy, it is a joke.
We are on the top 8 european countries list to fall first (where native whites will become a minority in their own countries)

The analysis, carried out by Professor Adorján F. Kovács from the Goethe-Universität at Frankfurt am Main, was published in The European magazine in Germany under the title “Truths about the Refugee Crisis” (Wahrheiten zur Flüchtlingskrise).

Professor Kovács said that proponents of the current “unprecedented immigration” such as Chancellor Angela Merkel argue that “one, two, or three million are only a few compared to the 79–80 million people who currently live in Germany.”

This claim, Professor Kovács, says, is simply wrong because it does not take into account the age demographic which the influx is affecting.

This irrefutable arithmetic approach concludes

“Of the 23 million people in this country who are between 20 and 35 years, approximately 11.5 million people have a migration background within five years,” Professor Kovács says.

Furthermore, the higher birth rate of immigrants “has not even been factored in,”

The vast majority of immigrants into Germany are non-white, you dumb fuck.
Millions upon millions have poured into the open border, compared to a couple hundred thousand whites that move to Germany (more whites move out than in).
Now as I said, the source proves this. The age demographic is the smoking gun, within 20 years a huge portion of white germans will be dead or dying.

Hey, Danish fag.
This is for you
>Gatestone institute, left leaning source, publishing this too

gatestoneinstitute.org/9154/germans-leaving-germany

This is wrong.

It doesn't say German mother and foreign father 30 %. It says German non-married mother (regardless of the nationality of the father) 30 %.

It isn't. You could use lisbon and porto as examples of nigger infested towns but thats it, go anywhere else in the country and its all white. we're not cucks like them, we didn't achieve everything and got super famous so "everyone's welcome in our paradise country" fuck that our tiny country has survived by sheer will over millennia, so no, a bunch of niggers arent going to take our country from us, when this whole thing started in 2015 all i could see on social media was hate for migrants and nationalistic propaganda. no one here considers you racist if you speak out against migrants, plus we only took in what, like 2000?
Our women arent depraved sluts, sure go in any capital and you find them but the majority of the population is conservative and semi-rural, lisbon is only a tiny part of a little big country, we have so much culture in our land, lisbon may be infected with degeneracy but that doesnt translate to our whole country one bit. literally lisbon and coimbra are a bunch of fags anywhere else is real portugal.

one last thing, all the redpilled whites are finding exodus in our country, we are actually getting white immigration and will continue to have in the foreseeable future

It think you are not seeing what's really happening.

totalitarismouniversalista.blogspot.pt/2017/03/a-traicao-aos-portugueses-em-numeros.html

we are on the same path of them (france, germany, uk).... we are being replaced, open your eyes and it is not only lisbon.

>Germany is projected to be a non-white majority country in the 20-35 age group by 2020

Fake as fuck

Also
>breitbart

It has a median age of 45 and is shrinking by hundreds of thousands each year. It is totally possible.

Too bad Hitler tried to give Europe to commies and brag with his nose in the air while millions died.

Defeating communism was easy as fuck, he helped them. Same with Japan.

Inb4 poetry from retarded turkraut.

>but the majority of the population is conservative
Explain the left dominating for the past half decade, then. Not to mention that even PSD is way more liberal than the the retarded right on the United States.

>non-white majority country in the 20-35 age group by 2020
>breitbart.com/london/2016/09/21/germany-40-percent-migrant-background/
Your statement and the article you posted contradict each other.