>The state of Swedes in 2017

Other urls found in this thread:

m.youtube.com/watch?feature=youtu.be&v=t-Q1kGgR1GA
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

so do something about it then.

BRRRRRRRRAAAAAAAAAPPPP

>11
making a murderer

This xxi cent. for us europeans it is definitly the century of treason.... it's everywhere. how could we reach so low?

Every third world country has been trying to become better in the last 50 or so years. 'the west' has been trying to do the opposite.

We have been TRYING. All we have now is money and people here. Other than that , I feel my hopelessness growing by the day.

because of what?

I bet the answer will be "niggers"

Whoops, forgot to post link: m.youtube.com/watch?feature=youtu.be&v=t-Q1kGgR1GA

It's true that you have cities that are 80% immigration?

>being BTFO by lame as persians with weak armor and no bows.
Kek

Not really , same as Europe. Immigrants who only come for the welfare , unskilled working and the general state of our politics . Our country is the most corrupt country in the world . And the people here are America level of sheeple. Politicans getting arrested here and there yet there seems to be no one rioting on the streets over the fact that they are being released or their sentences shortened, all the while WE KNOW some of them are getting paid to stay in jail ( not to mention they are being release by responsible for our supreme court). Just think of The American Congress except no one has any shame and everybody does whatever they want.

I read that as
>get your ass kicked by aggressive trannies

>tfw swedish heritage

I still don't get your problem though. Brazil was fucked up when you were born. It hasn't gotten worse.

>Swedish woman didnt get raped

>video and all comments in arabic
why don't you show us your flag OP

Maybe not economically. But we have become stagnated. And our economy one step away from becoming irrelevant. It's hard to live with the fact that no matter what you do , nothing will change.

she looks big compared to them

inb4
>she

Yeah she probably walked by and they were all silent and intimidated.

Swedish sluts need BBC. Swede "men" just can't compete

tell me how this female posing like that is not asking to get raped?

Um, there's literally no context to this its just a video of 6 guys fighting and some retarded roastie yelling

this, we should go back to our vikangs roots and just rape desirable women to spread our Swedish seed.

Cheqd kek confirms go get em tiger