Meanwhile in 2006 Sup Forums

Meanwhile in 2006 Sup Forums...

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=doSijv002pM
youtube.com/watch?v=k4SF5K1_Tbs
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

>the-melancholy-of-haruhi-suzumiya-complete-collection-dvd-2010-4-disc-set-1603c2f318879297f8d4d667d7615970.jpg

>2010

Snowy Mountain syndrome for S2!
Make it happen Kyoani!

>tfw i have the same set
those were the days

I got given the same set a few years ago. I haven't opened it or watched the show yet.

that's fucked up

youtube.com/watch?v=doSijv002pM

not really.

fuck that machine.

your-mom saving fansubbing by releasing last week's ep subs a week and a half late

fuck gg trolls they keep turning into slowsubs the second there's not another group riding their asses

Those 3D models and the animation, don't look half bad if I say so.

Oh man these Korean books at my library are pretty good.

DELETE THIS

>that comment of kyon in the corner

Here is an image which was posted on this board in 2006.

It really is though. Just imagine Haruhi reading those posts. What if she found out that she is a god and that thousands of manchildren on the internet was to do dirty things to her at the same time? Imagine what would happen to the world.

Asahina a shit

u a shit

NyoroOoOoOoOoOoO

I want to do cute things to Haruhi

Nyoro~n, Viral Marketing, Hare hare yukai. Haruhi so based. 2006 and 2007 were great. Fuck 2008.

So, how do you like the series so far? The protagonist is a bit too edgy for my taste, but overall it's not bad.

:3c

I want to protect that smile.

Perfect.

So confirmed no S3 and no more LNs because the guy has enough money now?

Ponytail moe

Best episode ever

youtube.com/watch?v=k4SF5K1_Tbs

he doesnt know how to finish it. He made a bunch of new plot threads since he was out of ideas how to write some stuff without killing the story. Now he not only has to write closure in some way of the original story threads, he also has to somehow deal with the new ideas he put in. He hinted at 5+ secret organisations and questionable alliances with various characters. If he wants to finish it in less than 5 novels he has to ignore half of the shit.

I cant remember if this was him but I think he said people have a predetermined ability to write like he can only write 20 novels in his life time. He said he was nearing the end of it.

That so fucking chuni. I wonder what those kids now, 10 years later, would think if they saw that.

Marimite

they'd probably realize it's still fucking awesome

A screencap of Mikuru in a bunny suit with the fake gun and Nagato in the wizard costume on a King of Fighters forum brought me to Sup Forums so fuck Haruhi.

Holy shit, I remember that
you still have that pic
also, polnareff best kof

Never posted on the forum, just lurked that purple shit

I think it was some Gmod Haruhi menu screen that got me into Sup Forums

Praise Liru

Back when Shana was hot

Some people don't know there was Haruhi stuff in Pokaan.

>pic related voiced by Aya Hirano
Does she make lewd noises?

>2006 was 10 years ago

I'm 51 years old. That's not that long ago. Surround yourself with sexy children and make love sweet passionate love to them and give them what they need and you will feel young again.

Why would someone like a pig faced girl like that?

>SisPri was 25 years ago

2012 was 4 years ago.

1987 was 29 years ago.

Last year was 1 year ago

2004 was 12 years ago

So when is the patch for Fate/Stay Night coming out?

After Clannad gets an anime.
Which means never

Why does he sit like that?

MOOOOOOOOOOT

really makes you think

maybe his heart hurts

sosbrigadesite.websDOTcom
this is really fucking sad

audio warning

I know right.

squatting helps you poop more efficiently

I miss getting obscure anime OVAs from Blockbuster. They seemed so fucking bizarre

That was before 2006 though

I'd take 4 Nonons over 1 haruhi

I remember our rental shop having some hentai hidden as normal anime shows.

I did too at B&B video and video box. I was 20 or so at the time and already out of the house. Told my dad about it one day and took picture with floppy disk camera and he forwarded it to chamber of commerce which then forwarded it somewhere else. A couple months later I got a thank you note hand written and a $500 check from some group called "Citizens Trust".

I already moved away so I never really figured out if they stopped that practice.

I knew those late 90s/early 2000s evangelical groups were good for something.

I got some shit to report, they better get their checkbooks.

>calling out some classic hentai
You sicken me.

I never asked for anything. I was just being a good samaritan. I didn't want kids a few years younger than me seeing. Yet.

Really... it was a bit different thinking back then too. Some kid would rent it and think it's ok and while watching it with their parents around... poor kid would never be able to watch japanimation again.

>Code geass is 20 years old

>Surround yourself with sexy children
No. You will just see how they grow older and you will feel lonely as you are loli gets bad.

>no one in this thread remembers 2006 except me

>implying I want to hold onto the same one forever. I just meant give them the attention and love they need at the time. Sex will be great, she will know you love her and as she gets older you both will grow apart and she will become a well adjusted adult instead of neglected loner.

Then you move on again. I've done this twice. The first girl was a local at the rotary center with neglectful parents. The second was a girl I met on Second Life, made friends, met in real life. Met each other all throughout her middle school and part of high because I would always visit her on most holidays for a day or two on route to my families house. We'd often make some excuse like backpacking with a friend or a Christmas show/theatre. We'd have great sex and I'd give her many gifts and always be for her there on the computer. A couple times we went to the beach for a weekend and we got into some wonderful trouble. She made me feel like I was a kid again.

Those days are almost gone now.