Would you accept him as your Demon King?

Would you accept him as your Demon King?

Jobber detected

>he's_fast! 98.6% likely

hell yeah

How could anyone not trust a face as pure as that? I haven't read Helck but he seems to me like best boy.

That is not my Demon King.

Is that Donald Trump?

Azudora is best Demon King.

I like him, even if I never heard of this manga before, looks like the Emprah

Go read it. He's pretty cool.
I avoided it for a long time because it seemed silly but it was great.

Yes. The demon world will become great again.

Pick it up, it's pretty good.

it starts off kinda like a joke but gets REALLY good

Found it, wow, this looks awesome, a male protagonist who is not some scrawny otaku puny weakling? YES!

chapter 73 is up for those who don't know. No sign of rello though. I think he might done for at least a while

You're in for a ride my friend.

This ride I don't want off!

Wait for when everything you once thought of as a joke turned out isn't

I wonder how the demons would fare against multiple level 70s, with an army of 50s.

I mean if a demon king is only about ~55 in level then chances are the standard soldiers are only about ~40.
I mean granted the Emperor is probably 99 and the guy above the 4kings should be over 80, but still sheer numbers.

>I mean if a demon king is only about ~55
Shin is at 65, and yeah a weakened Azudora managed to disable an army of level 50 Eldritch abominations just a while ago.
High level demons don't just have high level stats.

Dang. That was my nigga. I hope he comes back.

Also i want to bully vamirio-chan

Shin was at 65?
Damn even Yura would have been a big downgrade in power. Although I guess regeneration hax goes a long way.

Also didn't Azu only the few that were turned?

Is rello dead?

Helck looks better these days.

Rello has been dead for weeks now, I think we have like 2 or 3 chapters left right now

>Also didn't Azu only the few that were turned
Aside from those with ego, Mikaros' unsealing affected the whole army he brought to Tooru PLUS the one Azudora's force captured and restrained before the battle.

Shin is a big guy

The latest chapter is ch74 and the latest Rello did is ch72. Kirei just TLed ch73 (it's up on Batoto and other sites).

NO NO NO I CHANGE MY MIND FUCK NOOOOOOOOO!

If you drop it now, you will forever be a little bitch.

WHERE IS RELLLLO

>blue hair

Why didn't they just make him blonde? Why do they always have to give characters retarded unnatural hair colors?

Glad that atleast it gets translated still.

I will miss rello.

huh? whats the sauce on this one?

>magician party member gets defeated by seeing Roccocos eyes thus falling in love

sasuga

So apparently traveling with a cute demon for a while makes you more handsome.
In last chapters he looks almost like his prettyboy brother.

Yes.

I also don't like the idea of him being a human king. Helck isn't really a leader, he's a fighter. That's ideal for demon kings but a human king not so much.

Well, actualy I guess Helck is a handyman but whatever.

I WANT him to be done, not because he's bad (far fucking from t), but because jesus christ, take a break dude

His output was insanity.