Dragon Ball Super

Soon.

Other urls found in this thread:

mangastream.com/manga/dragon_ball_super
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Where did DBZ go so wrong Sup Forums?

That won't happen, Vegeta will introduce Trunks to loli Kaio and the Xenoverse arc will began

dat mspaint hair recolor

>xenofags actually believe this

I hope not,
FTrunks gotta go back to the future to his waifu.

Stay strong brothers.

Daily reminder to get your hands ready, Sup Forums. That user will deliver.

How many times do you people need to be shitted on?

Can someone rip these chapters?

fan subs here:
mangastream.com/manga/dragon_ball_super

>Z
When you mistook the shitty anime for the superior manga.

>mangastream

Soon they'll learn.

Its like my animelabs subs all over!

Perfection

Assuming they ruined DBZ for good, why do you still follow super?

I just can't stop user

Not enough high quality doujins.

Future Trunks + Gohan = Return of Cell

>implying dbz was ever good

THE ONE is here now.

I'm a slave to the series

I am sick and tired of them shoehorning and forcing Mai on every god damn episode.

Then I hope they keep doing it.

Xenoverse is a cash cow along with the other dragon ball games. It wouldn't surprise me if they crossed over at some point. Black's earring is the same as Demigra's

Yes he is.

She is going to be blacked. She escaped last time, but it will only make her inevitable death more tragic. Patience, son.

Me too, but Super loves pandering. Just look at all the cringey Bulma Vegeta gags.

Indeed. That uniform is fan art tier.

Where can I find subtitles for the Kai buu saga?

>there is no kai subs
I doubt there is, it's hard to find it so try searchiing for Z subs on animeultima

They're making an arc based on the video game?

Was this anime nothing more than a money grab?

>goku and vegeta grow huge ass beards for three years in the time chamber but their head hair is exactly the same when they come out

Is there some sort of cannon I'm unaware of or is this nip animators being lazy again? Cause I swear gohan's hair and trunks hair got long as fuck during DBZ when they didn't get a hair cut

Them remaking BoG and RoF didn't clue you in?

exactly the anime is only based on money since the begining. they actually don't caere if they fucked up the series, he can say it's bad or it's good but that still doesn't mean anything.
thi is a show for kids

Pureblooded saiyans hair hair stay the same no matter how mich time passes.
Gohan and trunks are both halfies so they are exempt from this rule.

actually not. vegeta will train truynks while goku visit the Green Kaioshin who sent black to destroy humans...

Why did Goku cockblock Goten?

he doesn't want his son to be weak as shit he made the mistake with gohan

Well he wasn't there for Gohan for those 7 years, user.

buy the bds

Chichi's probably put a word in his ear. Gohan was a good boy and settled down with Videl. Goten however wants to go out with Trunks to drink and get grills.

or else

Checked. I wonder how many girls they fucked. Maybe even as Gotenks.

make a webm of goku black doing goku's fighting pose in the opening pls

Goten probably wound up with the higher score.

His voice gets me really excited every time he's on screen.

My hands are dripping at the thought.

This?

let's make a narrator for DB supawa

cut it at the 9 second mark and it's perfect

>If i'm wrong...
you can start already because gohan is not made for battle.

download webm for retards and do it yourself, nerd

right click save VID AS

I'm pretty excited for hand holding. I will be keeping an eye out on Sup Forums too since that user posted there.

>Future Beerus comes to fight a ssj god
>Trunks' no playing around personality causes Beerus to get angry
>Trunks has to go back in time yet again and call for SSJ White Goku's help

don't mix boards then, I meant for that user on img

Get that ssj white shit out of that damn head of yours. That shit aint happening.

Doesn't matter. He's still gonna come crying back to Goku sooner or later.

>oh, sure thing why not.
>LAST time on DB super the mysterous goku from other universe came to fuck up all the humanity. meanwhile FT was the first to step in and it's getting really good. What new adventures awaiting them stay tuned

> 1
-That Cell has me dead. Lungs collapsed from the laughing.
---------------------------
> 2
Just how do you guys even find this shit? Do you guys literally watch the whole damn episode frame by frame?

Thats always gonna happen. You dont need to be a genius to know he will get his ass handed to him.

I know that fight scenes invariably have sloppy frames, so I just go back and take screenshots as I browse through.

Keep going, user.

interesting

Kk, keep it up user. Its people like you that correct their laziness and actually have them knowing that they have to actually try or else theyd have to redo the entire episode, or episodes.

>Kk, keep it up user. Its people like you that correct their laziness and actually have them knowing that they have to actually try or else theyd have to redo the entire episode, or episodes.
Even if they fix animation the story is still for kids.

Final Form Cooler > Golden Frieza
SSJ4 > SSJG/SSJGSS

Toriyama has to fuck off with the palette swaps. Yes, GT was garbage, but when it comes to designs, giving people skinny kaioken and super saiyan with a blue photoshop filter is infinitely worse.

>Final Form Cooler > Golden Frieza

I agree with you user. When they announced that Freiza had a new form I was expecting you know, a new fucking form. Not a recolor.

Yeah. It's not so much the story that is tied to the forms as much as I like the form aesthetics themselves over simple palette swaps.

And maybe there could be better looking forms than SSJ4 and Final Form Cooler, but SSG/SGSSJ and Golden Frieza definitely aren't it.

One of the few evil counterpart characters done right

> Final Form Cooler > Golden Frieza
> SSJ4 > SSJG/SSJGSS

I agree with Cooler's form. But SS4 is just bad. Design and all.

Besides the whole furry/edgelord thing...I still can't shake off Goku's magic pants or Vegeta's Super Mullet

2 more days till gohan epsiode but for the mean time obligatory mai post

> One of the few evil counterpart characters done right

Idk I thought Majin Vegeta was great too.

Even though the only reason he beat Goku is because Goku didn't go SS3...and that Vegeta hit him while he had his guard down.

lol vegeta needed majin power to stand a chance against goku and even then he still did a dick move while goku getting the senju beans shit prince of jobbers needs tricky to win

Cooler's base form is Frieza's Golden form, that's why he has purple skin.

He was just a tool to revive Buu.

And both Goku and Vegeta fell for it like the fighting obsessed retards they are.

You and me both. It's pretty terrible how awful this ship is, it's bad, EVEN for Dragonball. But Mai is cute, so I'm supposed to give a fuck.

Pretty much the same here. Super is just as bad as GT was, and a lot of people here don't actually remember what made GT bad, but make excuses for Super over every mistake it makes.

> a lot of people here don't actually remember what made GT bad, but make excuses for Super over every mistake it makes.

The reasons why GT was terrible are usually not related to the mistakes Super makes

500 gorrillian forms of Super Saiyan with increasingly ridiculous power multipliers.

actually it's 1 & a half day

a most worthy addition to the vegeta family

this is how I see it if you are looking for fights go to GT if you want what ever fuckery nonsense peace time shit shit go to super

Best Win Ratio in Super

> if you are looking for fights go to GT

No, go to Dragon Ball. If you want super-powered fights go to Z/Kai.

GT's fighting choreography was pretty bad most of the time.

Vegeta is a tool, but the reason Goku fought him is because Vegeta killed a large crowd of people to get a chance to fight Goku, and threatened to kill more people if he refused.

The thing of it is, after the timeskip, Goku is pretty mature for the most part.
1) Follows along with the
2) Refuses to play into Babidi's hands until Vegeta literally starts murdering people
3) After Vegeta pretends to get over himself, immediately offers him a Senzu so they can work together
4) Makes sure that the training for the Fusion Dance is passed along, and continues to stress that everyone should be up to par because he can't always be around, and even he has his limits
5) Helps Gohan with his training
6) When Gohan has to job to Buu to continue the story, he immediately appears to fight
7) When Vegeta reappears, he point blank refuses to fuse with Goku. Goku repeatedly talks about how they absolutely cannot win, even fighting together. Back in the Cell Saga, Vegeta had told off Trunks for suggesting that they all jump Cell
8) Saves Mr. Satan and Dende instead of leaving them to die

But Goku is the Idiot Warrior Who Likes to Fight, so let's turn those up to 10 and go with it.

> Even if they fix animation the story is still for kids

Why are you stating the obvious if it's been like this since DB?

This may surprise you, but most shounen are targeted towards kids

> the reason Goku fought him is because Vegeta killed a large crowd of people to get a chance to fight Goku, and threatened to kill more people if he refused.

Okay...but instead of taking forever to fight Vegeta, and fueling Buu's return, Goku could've ended the fight quickly as SS3

> "I don't wanna fight you"
> "I'll kill others if you don't"
> *Turns SS3 and knocks Vegeta out quickly, which would help prevent assisting Babadi*

But no, Goku either wanted the thrill of the fight (fuck everyone else) and/or he didn't want to hurt Vegeta's feelings (fuck everyone else)

This wasn't Goku being mature. This is him either being a retard or a fighting autist.

Gohan doesn't even exist in Super though.

>Saves Mr. Satan and Dende instead of leaving them to die

What does that have to do with anything?

If anything, it was kinda shitty that he didn't save Gohan and his kids. Sure, we wouldn't have gotten a good moment where the Earth decides to collectively hail Satan, but Ultimate Gohan or Gotenks would've kicked Kid Buu's shit in.

>evil counterpart characters
>Majin Vegeta
Wut?

Want to revive Buu? I don't think so!

Everyone but X (and now Y!) being useless isn't one of them?