Let's see how well you guys really know your chinese cartoons:

testmoz.com/786722

Other urls found in this thread:

mega.nz/#!59R3zTwJ
mega.nz/#!59R3zTwJ!0Jp6Wa9kScwy-PvDF9hSv9QwVgoLk96iFO-VLW7LTns
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

>40 questions
I'm not doing this bullshit

Don't like seeing how many of them already make you draw blanks eh?

Yes of course, oh mighty exalted one.

>questions about seasonal shit and VAs

>tells you which answers you got wrong but doesn't tell you the correct answer

Bad test senpai.

But then someone would just trial and error their way to the answers. 36% highest so far btw.

>36% highest so far btw
>Who is the "Father of Manga"
>answer Tezuka
>incorrect
Probably because of shit like that.

You know he has a full name right?

>Which of these features gender bending?
>To-Love-Ru
>Mirai Nikki
>Ore Twintail ni Narimasu
>Denpa Onna to Seishun Otoko

the hell? i already know this shit is busted when the third question already has some nonsense. there are at least 2 valid answers here. although ill assume it means the one where the gender bending is more a big deal

>nodame featured
>a weasel
>piano
>a german man
>a tsundere

this is such a fucking retarded question, chiaki is LITERALLY a tsundere, but the series is about piano

Only one person got that wrong so far.

Multiple responses user.

Also, I knew someone would answer Miyazaki as for the father of manga question.

74%

i watch every show every season

you can do multiple choice answers, but it is a bad question

You should be ashamed of making a multiple answer quiz, especially when you contrast extremely hard multiple choice questions with "lol whats big 3"

I got 8/40 clicking random answers.

Who the fuck is the german in nodame, frank?

Why would you lie? I can see all your results.

Highest so far is 52. Average is 35. And only two right so far on the father of manga. # if you count the guy who didn't bother with the full name.

Have to balance it out. That is the only question everyone's got right so far.

Congrats user-Dono.

With a name like Stresemann he'd have to be one considering he was dropping german words in his appearances. I supposed he could have been austrian but that's unlikely to be the case given germany's ties to classical music.

Lad, not only is he not a main character, he is not even explicitly stated as german. Fuck, you are bad at making tests. Why would you make that a requirement for that question, tsundere + piano is already impossible for someone who hasn't seen the series to guess.

>only two right so far on the father of manga

OP you fucking faggot, Sword Art Online isn't isekai.

>Maestro Franz von Stressemann
>Constantly dropping german
>Home is in germany
Anyone would infer he's german user. When was the last time you've seen an austrian in anime?

Also we've got three people who got that one right.

Highest now is a tie at 76, honkhnok and rebuild of bobby.

Scratch that, 82 but the name is honkhonk. Trying to trial and error your way through?

Average is 40 and 41% got the father of manga question right.

28%
kek

>those Shokugeki options
Kill yourself.

This.

27% right so far.

It is though. Trapped in another world falls under that and that 's it's functional plot. 52% got this one right so far.

>seasonal shit
Meaning what, anything you don't like?

A video game is not another world. He's literally playing a video game and can't log out.

Was expecting the usual answer for this but yeah, it really is a sports manga when you think about it.

62%

Why on earth do you think Mirai Nikki's end is anime original honk? It played out pretty much just like the manga.

I actually only read the manga.
also
>tfw 100%

Congrats. Hope you picked up some nice trivia from that. I'll be deleting all your attempts after the first one though since they're skewing my statistics.

46%
Meh

>#
He tried to capitalize the 3

Now that honk's results are cleared away here are the proper stats so far:

Highest: 76%
Lowest: 14%
Average: 36%

Questions ratio:
Father of manga: 43%
Bump clicher: 89%
99 chapters: 49%
isekai: 46%
Gundams: 31%
From the new world: 63%
Diamon is unbreakable ova: 74%
Fujiko F Fujio: 54%

Big 3 question: 1 person wrong
Wakamoto roles: 2 persons
English speaking VAs: 1 person

Incidentally anyone know why google keeps asking to identify palm trees?

SAO isn't isekai, and Shokugeki is totally a battle manga. I still think it sucks that you don't get partial credit for the multiple select questions.

You know you should specify full name, and/or name order, right? Seeing how cunty you're being in this thread alone, I'm sure you'd mark "Osamu Tezuka" as wrong and "Tezuka Osamu" as the only correct one.

7% nigga

Also you should weight the multiple choice ones differently, because it's frustrating to not get any credit for the ones in each that I did get right.
I knew that Osamu was the father of manga, but I didn't put it because I was unfamiliar with the quote. I also fucked up the big 3 question because I didn't include Naruto because it's not running anymore.

>Incidentally anyone know why google keeps asking to identify palm trees?
I'm more concerned about it asking me to identify signposts, giving me a closeup shot where every single panel is part of the same signpost, and then refusing any answer I give it.

I was bashing OP earlier, but you're a terminally retarded newfag who should not be posting. Kill yourself.

>implying
I've been here for years, and I'm not happy about it.

It is though. Beta-kun was effectively in another world away from reality i.e. the core concept of isekai stories. Also, it's a sports manga. Sports centers on competition as opposed to powerlevels in battle manga.

Capitalization doesn't matter and I accepted both ways of putting his full name. I've been paying special attention to that question and the trend strongly favors the idea that half of Sup Forums has no idea who he is. A couple of people did misspell and use only tezuka though.

>been here for years
>doesn't know that the big three is always the same and that Tezuka is called "the father of manga"
Oh, it was bait. I shouldn't have bit.

>effectively
This is the key word.

I'll admit, I just thought it was the "current" big 3. I thought that was how the nomenclature got started.
And I did know it was Tezuka, as I said in my post, I just was unsure. Tezuka was the first guy I thought of. I just figured he wasn't actually the first.
But obviously you think I'm just a rusey fucker ayy

Sports centers on competition according to set rules. Shokugeki doesn't have that. Battles are won through hidden techniques and that sort of thing. It's a battle manga through and through.

He was unless he meant 7 points total.

Effectively it is an isekai series as much as Souma is sports manga. I consider the structure of the series more than their outward premise. While 46% answered the question right, 76% answered SAO in their responses.

You still answered Toriko for that one.

>Must have odd no. of impartial judges
>Must have two witnesses
>Cook according to a theme
How are these not rules? As silly as they get they are competitions.

Like I said, I figured you meant the current big three, I figured since Naruto was out Toriko was in.
That was on me though, I always thought the big three was a generational thing.

>Which of these were a surprise hit to their studios?
>Your answer:
>Concrete Revolutio Wrong Incorrect
Now I'm triggered

>Hayao Miyazaki
>The guy who did Kitaro
>Akira Toriyama
>Walt Disney
>Akira Kurosawa

5 answered Tezuka or Osamu or mispelled it so that puts us at 62% correct so far. I mean that's better but still.

Sub 500 first weeks sales iirc. I know it hurts, I made it a choice for that reason.

Compare it to something like tennis:
>players alternate serves
>serves must land in the square across the court
>players can't step over the line when serving
And so on and so forth.

What do you think about the tournaments in Dragon Ball? Do they make it a sports manga?
>you lose if you step outside the ring
>you lose if you lose consciousness

I'm heading outfor a while. Keep the thread up since more data is always good. I'll post up the csv when I think there's enough of a sample size.

No one dies in Souma. They just get foodgasmed and expelled.

And again with the palm trees google.

70%. I know jack shit about seiyuus

also, fuck you, 0079 is a total surprise hit. I mean the number of episodes was cut short for christ's sake.

Hell, Sunrise didn't even realize it was one until they realize the turnout of the movies.

Back. Multiple responses question user. Gundam wasn't the only surprise hit in that question.

Also I'm not seeing any 70%. All the ones that popped up since I left don't go higher than 42%.

Whaaaaatt?

We've hit 75 samples so far. And the average has dropped to 33% and the father of manga ratio dropped to 56%.

When I release the first csv file, should I remove the names or leave them in? Some of them help build up a profile of the answerer.

>Kino's Journey didn't use child actors
Fucking bullshit. Aoi Yuuki was like, 7 when she played as a side character in that show.
Both Speed Racer and All you Need is Kill had Hollywood movie adaptions too, fuck you. Koufuku Graffiti was by SHAFT too, fuck you.
Wakamoto voiced a vacuum in Nyaruko, that fucking cat in Azumanga Daioh, and that faggot in Code Geass. Aya Hirano was a slut who voiced Haruhi in TMoSH.

Fuck your test and fuck you OP.

I feel like the test only counts anything on a question if you've checked all answers correctly.

To all that:

Multiple responses question. You didn't pick ALL the right ones.

I'm not entirely sure if this was always the case but back in my schooling days the policy was not to give partial credit for the choose more than one answer type of questions if you only ticked some of the answers right.

90 samples now.
Highest still 76.
Lowest is now 10.
Average is 33.
Average time taken to complete is 7:33.
And the father of manga question is exactly 50% counting in mispellings and not full name answers. 3 people answered Walt Disney.

I'd get it if it was the father of cartoons but when did that nazi sympathizer ever even touch on japanese manga?

About to dump the results. Anyone know how to apply a countif in excel to compare to a value in another cell i.e. answers to answer key?

>mega.nz/#!59R3zTwJ

Right. There you go.

From a sample size of 103 the highest is 76, the lowest is 10 and the average is 34.7.

Scores are adjusted for mispellings and the like for the Father of Manga questions so based on this sample, approximately 2 out of every 5 Sup Forumsnons have no idea who Osamu Tezuka is.

Aoi was 13, actually.
It was her first role in anime, too.

Yipes. Didn't realize I put in the wrong link. Let the people have their data:

>mega.nz/#!59R3zTwJ!0Jp6Wa9kScwy-PvDF9hSv9QwVgoLk96iFO-VLW7LTns

Not updated past the first 103 responses though.

Shitty questions about VAs no thanks.

>Your score: 36% (18 points out of 50)
What does is means?

It means you're above average apparently.

>Your score: 46% (23 points out of 50)
just like my math tests