Danganronpa

Useless Mikan only good for fanservice

Other urls found in this thread:

strawpoll.me/10747944/r
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

who forgot their cum bucket in the classroom? is it Peko's?

Does anyone know what happened to the REAL Kamukura Izuru, The Founder and the first principal of Hope's Peak? Does he have a family or descendant that attend this school? There's no way that his family doesn't involved in this mess.

Wasn't the first principal a Kirigiri too?

I just now get the "rotten oranges (kusatta MIKAN)” joke.

Mikan a cute! CUTE!!!!

Also shilling poll (no revoting faggots)

strawpoll.me/10747944/r

I thought Chiaki wasn't real?

shes real to me goddammit.

But yes shes real but most speculate she'll die anyway

>Chiaki first
>Ibuki second

Me gusto

Her very existence in the Despair arc is somewhere between a mystery and an anomaly, which is why she's so prominent in the OP and ED. It's intentional.

The AI was based on a real person who most likely died

Do you think that DR would have worked out if there were branching paths that lead to different outcomes, like they were trying to do in the beta stages when it was still know as Distrust?

You can even have a True Deathless route where everybody survives. Like they would be difficult to pull off on a first playthough, so most players would still experience the despair. A really crude example would be talking to certain characters at certain times can lead to a chain of events so that you can prevent certain murders from happening.

There are certain points in the first game where they can fit easily, like going along with Sayaka's plan, or how during Chihiro's last free time event Makoto convinces him to go talk to Mondo which leads to his death, or how you can consider to give the camera to Celes or not, or different ways you can help out Ishimaru snap out of his Ishida phase, or being able to tell Kyoko about Sakura in Ch 4.

She's not real, this is just VR again.

This series is a 24 episode long advertisement for Oculus rift.

>like not going along with Sayaka's plan
my bad. That was a bad typo

>Rift
>Not the Vive

>Name is Mikan
>Teacher calls students "Rotten Oranges" (Mikan)
oh shit I get it now

>mfw Im actually enjoying this despite the bland animation

chiaki no daishouri

>Chiaki brings GBA to school
>plays shitty NES games on it.

Worst girl.

How could she be an ultimate gamer if all she play are shitty retro games?

She is literally Sup Forums. Only play retro game that noone knows and form friendly bonds exclusively with people that have also played said game

user. None of them are real

I think you can buy her some fake consoles that are more modern in DR2, it was just easier to make a Galaga reference in this episode because it's her hairclip.

Chiaki was waifuception, she wasn't even real within in her own universe.

I think that's what bugs the most of us right now.
Someone probably based Nanami on the real Nanami.
She's most probably dead IRL along with super Housemaid.

Can't you see the resemblances?

Is it me or was there a lot more Sonia than one would expect this episode? Is she one of the animators waifu?

So, how did Chisa die?
Did they kill her after they turned into Ultimate Despairs?

Fuck's sake mate

Only now, you'll see more and more Chiaki soon because she's more important.

lets talk about usefulness. all of students have great talents except chiaki, ultimate gamer is a waste of time, what possibly good can come out of it?

I think Kobaka was a fan?

;_;

Still looks more like Monaca

Clearly, that's why I was surprised she was involved in gathering so many of the students with the teacher

It doesn't really make much sense why Chihiro would base an AI off of a character he's never actually interacted with.

The explanation would have to be that he met this person beforehand somehow and interacted with him to leave enough of an impression where he would base something he was creating after her likeness.

Making millions off of esports shit.

I wouldn't be surprised if she turned out to be the Ultimate Social Worker or Ultimate Therapist. She's incredibly good at reading people.

She's the one who has the most focus in the endcards as well

Everyone looks like someone else with this artstyle.
For example, Ruruka has the exact same face as Junko.
You can't really judge things like that

Too tall

ONE MORE VOTE FOR 100

Being an AI that helps the useless reserve MC in a VR rehab program.

stop spreading lies

The anime team seems to like Sonia and the Sonia/gundam ship.

Are they really not allowed to say "Gundham" for legal reasons?

OK, so what happened to the Ultimate Imposter?

Monaka can still grow, she's a little girl.

I don't really think it's her either, though.

Maybe in tribute to the one from class 77 that didn't fall to despair?

Oh God that didn't even hit me until you said it. They even called him the forbidden one. Fuck this is lame.

Mahiru and hiyoko got alot too.
Is a good thing i dont want this to be the "Nagito and chiaki show".

It's the fat guy.
You didn't notice the "??" in his title?

I think "getting everyone out alive" is more Zero Escapes thing.
The DR games are a murder mystery first and foremost so people sorta have to die.
Plus I feel it cheaps things out when you can control who does and doesn't die. Just like real life these things are just sorta beyond your grasp. Anyone can die regardless of how "useful" or "relevant" they are.

Plus we have school mode if you want everyone out alive.

Said animator. Plus he's the same guy from the future arc.

They fucking wouldn't.

Yes but no in 1 year

>Games
>Boobs
>Twitch

Join these 3 and you get a lot of free money, son

That's actually hilarious good catch

Chihoro's memory was wiped. He had to have started this work before DR1 and just continued it during the game(meaning he probably would need to have met Chiaki or have some connection to her to make the AI with her likeness and personality).

As far as Chihiro's concerned DR1 is his first week of school.

My problem with stories where you can control things is that I get incredibly autistic about getting the best run possible.
But she's actually good at games and doesn't show her tits off. No way.

>Said animator. Plus he's the same guy from the future arc.
Are you stupid?

No he isn't , he's just impersonating the animator at the moment.
How could people be this gullible?

He is copyng the animator now,
Dint you notice the fat guy?

I just might be. I went back and noticed the "...?". Ignore my stupid post.

Chiaki seemed to be intended as a component of the VR simulation, which would suggest that he worked on her before the memory wipe.

>legal reasons

What? I'm not following here

It also reference to Kinpachi sensei's famos word "Students is not rotten oranges!".

Don't talk to me or my son ever again

What are you talking about? Ryoko looks the same as ever.

So you're believing that he's an animator because they said he's the "Super High School Animator??"

You don't even need to have watched the show to know what a Gundam is m8

That's the explanation you have to use, yeah. He had to have met her prior to going to school.

Which you can use, I guess, but having her in this series makes it seem more like the writers are flying by the seat of their pants/and or feel they have to include Chiaki because she's by far the most popular girl in the series.

If you are a woman it doesn't moatter how much skill you have in a game (people that donates to her are beta orbiters "gamers" that dont actually care about skills)

Why does Nagito and Makoto share the same VA?
Why does Nagito wear a similar jacket to Makoto?

Imposter-kun is really good at his job after all.

Nagito is basically crazy naegi.

Nagito Komaeda
Makoto Naegi da= I'm Makoto Naegi.

Why would they be in legal trouble if they say gundam? wouldn't it fall under parody, just like how gintama ends up getting away with all the shit they do?

It was part of the MGS2 style ruse cruise.

Red herring.

gundham* sorry typo'd

how does he manage to get a small version of his hoodie made within the school

He was made to be Makoto on drugs.

The pain is going to start again... you know it, right?

He found it.

>Guys there's a traitor amongst you working with the Future Foundation, she's not part of your class.

>But she's actually part of your class, just this girl in particular isn't because she's not actually the girl in your class but an AI BASED on the girl in your class.

Doesn't Gintama and other shows usually bleep the middle part of Gundam, etc. out to leave themselves some (tongue-in-cheek) plausible deniability? It'd be awkward if they had to do it every time for his name

are you guys fucking retarded?
We don't know who the imposter is at this point, he could be the teacher for all we know. I don't see anything wrong with the Ryota we see in the despair arc, maybe that means he is the traitor?

Kodaka fucking loves his MGS.

So will V3 have a mastermind that was the teacher of the protag?

Tell me this isn't true

It was probably on purpose.

It's actually real, hopeman

It's 100% true. Komaeda is a narrative inverse of Naegi in every way. A tribute of hope

kirigiri will forever remain best girl, can't wait for her to go all phoenix wright on monokuma AGAIN

It is. Developers were taking people for a ride in DR2.

It was.

He made it

Shit, I just realized how great it'll be to finally have Kirigiri investigating murders with Naegi again. Until she dies.

Why does everyone like Junko? She died in like the very beginning of the game.

I don't mean was it done on purpose, it clearly isn't an accident, I mean he isn't actually makoto, that just wouldn't make sense I don't think they can make it work.