What kind of car do you think he drives?

What kind of car do you think he drives?

Mitsubishi Evo

BMW

Rem

Toyota Faggoto

A hummer, obviously.

Busriders don't drive.

>busriders
Thought I was on /o/ for a second and had to check. Nice.

I am not sure what kind of person would drive unicorn car.

Looks like the physical manifestation of suffering in the form of a car.

he doesn't have an imouto, so not a Nissan

I wouldn't trust Subaru to ride a bicycle, much less operate an automobile.

Every time I try and read Re:Zero, I have to put it down after half a chapter and close my eyes so I can replace(not self insert) Subaru with myself in the story and imagine how much better even I could have handled that situation. I'm a literal autist, but Subaru has me beat in every respect.

If you were summoned instead of Subaru would you be strong enough to protect this smile?

A Subaruuuuuuu~

I'd train day after day with Wilhelm until I was.

>Every time I try and read Re:Zero,
found your problem. Just watch the anime and reply in the threads.

I wouldn't give a shit, especially after she tried to kill me.

>found your problem. Just watch the anime and reply in the threads.
I do that too, just can't hold myself back and want to find out what happens.

At this point I could care less about Subaru and am just reading on for the other characters.

Yes because I wouldn't be wasting my time with the elf slut

I would probably interact with the dying and repeating situation the same way Bill Murray does in Groundhog Day.

That's a problem though since Subaru's pretty unfit, so even if you know how to use a sword you aren't quick or agile enough.

Sup Forumsnons pls. I cannot find my are-you-free hummer-driving guy. PLEASE

If i would have any magical potential i would abuse the fuck out of it alongside the Authorities if i manage to get my hands on them.

I don't know but I sure as heck would abuse my power better than he does.

He doesn't drive, he crashes. I think he might even half Shinji beat and the show is only half over.

>NEET Koukousei
>Driver's license

pick one

The car of choice for supreme gentlemen

Why the fuck would i protect a bitch that killed me twice? I'm not a faggot and would have left the mansion and became mercenary or join some guild.

A Truck.

I came in here expecting this and I wasn't disappointed.
Sasuga /o/.

Really why doesn't subaru
>Rape everyone
>Kill self

Subaru BRZ
Showy, underpowered and owners think they're hot shit.

I don't get it

A toyota

I would have escape with her as soon as I deal with sloth, because I know that she can't handle to see her sister dies.

Are you either
>someone who has never had an interest in cars beyond them being a tool to get from point a to point b
>a girl
STI and Evos are both 4WD turbocharged rally cars in the same price bracket. Owners of both are armchair rallycross drivers that are constantly at each other's throats.
Think waifu threads, but with dudebro car autists instead.

>tfw DD an sti but think evos are the better car
What does that make me?

A delorean

Toyota Tercel. He seems like the kind of guy who wouldn't give a fuck about his car.

Just an A to B person.

super comfy tbqh

None, Subaru said in the WN that a giant lizard gets him harder than any machine ever could.

Is Subaru a furry?

Definitely, in the WN that scene where he gets sick of waiting for Emilia outside the guard's post and runs into Priscilla? It was because he spotted a therianthrope on the street and starts following her until he ends up lost and then runs into Priscilla.

The former since I don't own a car and driving in NYC is awful.

I wouldn't make it out of the being killed by Rem loop.

I'd be killed every time and eventually I'd just go to her on day four and just say "pls no kill".

Shit, knowing me, I'd eventually find it sexual. Always being brutally killed by her. Wake up and just fap about the experience.

He's a bus-rider, beyond doubt.