USA NO! Trump BTFOs Trudeau's Bombardier subsidies with 220% tarrifs

>be pride and jewel of Leaf aerospace agency
>decide to make jet
>keep failing to deliver
>on the verge of bankruptcy
>cuckdeau steps in with massive free bailout
>wew lad, saved
>sell $6 billion worth of jets to Delta at dirt cheap prices thanks to bailouts and Boeing gets BTFOd in bidding process
>Boeing complains
>Boeing asks for 80% duty for subsidies
>Bombardier and Cuckdeau laugh
>Elizabeth May even says no tarrifs please the Irish make the wings for the jet, we need work
>Trump thinks wisely
>...
>...
>Trump orders 220% duties ($13.2B worth of duties on $6B jet order)
>KEKDEAU: "WTF THATS NOT FUCKING FAIR!!!! THESE ARE ABSURD"
>Boeing confused, wtf we only asked for 80%
>Trump listens
>Trump announces today that Bombardier will get even more duties (~another 100%) for lulz and to BTFO Cuckdeau

CANADA NO! THATS NOT FUCKING FAIR! Why the FUCK should LEAFs be forced to pay nearly $20B in tarrifs on a $6B jet sale to the US???

Other urls found in this thread:

airbus.com/newsroom/topics-in-focus/world-trade-organisation.html
airbus.com/newsroom/press-releases/en/2017/09/wto-boieing-subsidies-777x.html
airbus.com/newsroom/press-releases/en/2016/11/wto-delivers-knockout-blow-to-boeing-s-record-breaking-subsidies-with-historic-ruling.html
business.financialpost.com/transportation/bombardiers-top-execs-get-almost-50-pay-raise-as-company-lays-off-thousands-taps-government-aid
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

>Bombardier Inc. is expected to face additional export duties on its CSeries commercial jet when the U.S. Department of Commerce announces preliminary anti-dumping duties later today.

>The decision follows last week's move to impose nearly 220 per cent preliminary countervailing tariffs once deliveries to Delta Air Lines begin next year.

>The Montreal-based transportation manufacturer has said it wouldn't be shocked if the U.S. piles on by announcing another "absurd" duty.

>Colin Bole, Bombardier's sales chief for commercial aircraft, said the company expects the second duty to be a "significant number" but one that also makes no sense.

>Boeing revised its request for anti-dumping duties to 143 per cent from around 80 per cent because of Bombardier's refusal to provide certain information to the Commerce Department.

>The U.S. aerospace giant petitioned to the government in April after its smaller rival secured a deal for up to 125 of its CS100s with Delta in 2016

FUCK YOU BURGERS WE'RE NOT GOING TO BUY YOUR SUPER HORNETS ANYMORE

Great news for Embraer! yay!

>220%
holy shit

This shit has had an effect on Northern Ireland to the point where now our M.o.D is threatening to stop £9 billion of contracts with Lockheed Martin which will cost the USA more than some tariff that won't be paid by Canada.

Silly goys, fix your bullshit and recommence the trade.

In regards to Cuckdeau, one of your government ministers works or worked for Bombardier, put him in jail and make a token gesture or something and stop pissing around.

Fuck you children are annoying sometimes.

kek holy shit

TRUMP'D

What is the point of a tarrif

Ok, enjoy having a shitty air force then.

I guess Trump really hates Trudeau's policies that he will tarriff the whole country through the nose to make apoint.

>>Trump orders 220% duties ($13.2B worth of duties on $6B jet order)

That's my president!

What did you misunderstand about America first.

I'm sure this'll go over well considering the NAFTA renegotiations are still going on.
Trump is a retard OP, time to wake up

In this instance to stop the corruption within Bombardier.

> 220%

when you make a deal with the devil just so you can beat the company that pioneered aviation.

>WHAAAA! we tried to cheat on buisiness by using our taxpayers to subsidize the fuck out of our product and the USA told us to fuck off! WHAAA!

America is like everyones filthy rich relative who everyone pretends is an asshole but is really just a normal dude who is tired of his trashy relatives always begging for money.

He's going to kill NAFTA

He hates that Chyristina Freeland bitch

>EU Typhoon and J-20's intensifies
Lel and desu Canada doesn't need an airforce in the first place, we told em to buy our weapons to raise shekels for the F-35 cost overruns

This POTUS is the greatest POTUS.

I hope bombardier goes bankrupt desu
Here's a quick rundown of what went down here in leaf land
>be bombardier
>failing aero company
>ask lib cuck who's from your provice who just happens to be in power for massive bailout
>magically happen's
>send majority of jobs to Mexico to cut labour costs, killing Candian jobs.

They took our money and ran, and the cuck minister let them.

Trade with US is 40% of Canada's GDP and Trade with US is 40% of Mexico's GDP

Meanwhile trade with either country is 5% of US GDP. He doesn't give a fuck about NAFTA, he wants it gone

I hope they burn

Wright Brothers bitch

First in Flight motherfucking leaf alert

>EU Typhoon
delet that!

Hahahahahaha that's what you butt holes get.

If i was May i'd ring up trump and tell him to fuck off or we'll sell Bermuda to the Chinese.

Let them build naval and air bases on America's doorstep as they are clearly no ally of ours anymore.

my dick grew by 220%, thanks trump!

JUST

why do you want planes to kill in the first place anyway? you didn't learn the lesson? If you kill people, they win!
But hey you can always get our rafales, they are shit and expensive but they look great!

Why does bombardier want to be the next avro?

Why is it the USA's job to employ people in ireland? Why is it the USA's job to employ anyone but americans? Im not tryin to be a dick to anyone but shit, every time the USA goes "meh, were gonna employ our people first" suddenly theres this explosion of
>WTF USA!!!! WHO JUST SUDDENLY GETS TIRED OF GIVING AWAY BILLIONS OF DOLLARS LIKE THAT!? DONT YOU KNOW THERES (people in some other country) WHO NEED JOBS?!

>Mexico is never going to pay for the wall!

What's that water you drinking there; it looks like it comes from our great lakes. Don't mind if we dump estrogen in that water do you burger.

>be boeing
>take more handouts than all other aerospace companies combined
>complain about everyone else every time they do anything ever

wew

Airbus is so tired of their shit that they even have pages dedicated to how smiley Boeing is:

airbus.com/newsroom/topics-in-focus/world-trade-organisation.html
airbus.com/newsroom/press-releases/en/2017/09/wto-boieing-subsidies-777x.html
airbus.com/newsroom/press-releases/en/2016/11/wto-delivers-knockout-blow-to-boeing-s-record-breaking-subsidies-with-historic-ruling.html

lmao you traitorous cuck

because fuck americans lol XDDDDD

Bombardier has been very naughty though, I kind of agree with this but the ripple effects on Northern Ireland are annoying.. We're going to have to give out some ship building and fracking contracts to Northern Ireland to compensate.

It's not your job, it's just an annoying scenario that has got innocents caught in the crossfire. I agree with what Trump is doing, now what is Bombardier going to do to fix the mess they have caused?

Lol ohhh noooo

Da Vinci did it first.
>american education

good, nafta fucking sucks

Icarus.

And that think is way the UK will be Muslim in a generation. First you lost the new world, then Africa, and next your country.

Yes because Britain is totally going to piss off the US, in the middle of Brexit. Teresa May, the disgusting retarded crow she is will bitch about something out of touch and the company will sit and go through the deal.

Errr no, why is that the always go to with Americans?

You're already minority white, fix your shit.

The same fuckin thing any corporation that gets a billion dollar subsidy handed to it. The people in charge will all resign with 5 million dollar golden parachutes while the company crashes and burns.

Actually they are, we can get other people to build weapons, we have our own weapons industry and considering we buy more, yeah we have that kind of monopoly, we haven't even gone there yet with pharma which could fuck you and everyone else over.

Considering the NHS is the largest purchaser of drugs on this planet. So back down silly goy, it's a buyers world, not a sellers world. Too many sellers in circulation and not enough buyers. Remember that bitch tits.

it isn't USA that needs shitstains like modern UK.
it's UK and other european nations that need USA. they've taken notice on how USA's interests no more lie that much in europe and it's one of the reasons why EU is now rushing for own army & such things.

You have like one million illegal immigrants living in your country. UK Muslim population is around 8%, I call those figures bullshit

>we arent going to buy your supers anymore

Lol Canucks outdone by aussies again. We have an order of over 70 F-35s

>inb4 people who dont understand what the f-35 is for call it bad at dog fighting

True, but if he expects no geopolitical consequences from this he's an ass hat

"Canadian and U.K. prime ministers pressing Trump to intervene"

>post yfw when he intervened and more than tripled Boeing's 80% duty request with 220% plus more coming today, likely 300%+

Oh look a Euroscum thinks it has a voice.

No sweetheart face, we have the monopoly on the buyers market, you do not. Silly chink.

"No", I just disproved your claim with facts. Now go fix your shit, silly communist.

Well we don't have to go straight to 10 we could offer to re-employ the 4,000 workers in intelligence selling America's state and military secrets to Russia, Iran, NK and China.

5 eyes might as well have a use.

Former employee: lol good

You cannot touch our military industrial system or big pharma. The point is, we don't want to sell to crappy countries who never pay anymore. If you don't pay, build your own shit. Then, you won't have to complain about American Imperialism anymore. Win-Win.

Oh yes we can.

Fuck Northen Ireland. Or all of Ireland for that matter. If they are hurting for mpney they should squeeze and seize it out of double-Irish tax scamming fortune 500 fuckwads.

I cant understand the article. Who knew Canadian was a different language.

You do realize why we're able to make our MIC sustainable is by forcing our allies to buy our weapons right? They have alternatives like Russia, EU, and China now even

lmao. Canada is gonna pay for the wall

And they'll still be forced to do it because the alternatives are terrible, except maybe Russia. That would be interesting, at least.

But they really don't. They don't even have to really use their fighter jets as long as they don't follow us into our costly retarded coalition wars. Feels before reals user

Bullying Canada is like kicking a retarded three-legged dog

It's a shame, the C Series are actually damn fine planes and a joy to fly.

CANADA WILL!

Boeing is the greatest welfare queen in aerospace so turnabout is fair play.

Exactly. I need a job. Why doesnt Bombardier hire me to make wings instead of some leprachaun in Ireland.

I would rather be paying for your border wall than be paying for all these third world parasites.

> Be Boeing
> Makes billions in profit from year selling weapons and planes that will never ever be used to the US military because of military industrial complex and corruption.
> Not considered government assisted financing because reasons
> Provides near unlimited cash for their civil facing business.
> Still sell the 70 years old Boeing 737 because no real competition for domestic routes in US.
> Small competitor comes in with brand new modern aircraft that is barely in the same market as muh 737
> Cry to Daddy Trump because muh muh small Canadian company hurt our fee fees

Trumps doing this because Trudeau is a fucking clown.

LEAFS BTFO

FALL COMES EARLY

I fail to see the problem here. I don't want faggot Canada planes dumped onto us for shit cheap just to help Canada be a progressive cuck shithole, if their product is so top notch theyll make it on their own.

>Trump orders 220% duties ($13.2B worth of duties on $6B jet order)
Kek. Love this man.

WHO IS GONNA PAY FOR THE WALL?

shut the fuck up leaf

About time. Obama should have handled this, but he wanted American industry to fail.

>*raking intensifies*

At the end up the day trump is still cucking canada

I hope he used canada as an example of what happens when you take and take crom the united states and give nothing in return, in fact, you turn around and insult us

Im hopeing trump uses this to send a clear message that anerica is not gonna just be a huge fat tit for the rest of the world to suckle on

As a leaf I literally have no problem with this. Our cuck government is spending taxpayer money to prop up a failing company. Let the shit company fail and let a better one take it's place, stop feeding the fucking parasite.

Meanwhile Trump is putting his country first, as any world leader should.

the Day of the Rake is coming friends
and it will be Trudeaus fault and by extention liberals and leftist scum.

RWDS will happen in Canada first

It does
We're paying through the nose for fucking everything

>example
All fucking Aerospace companies receive fucking government funding you dumb motherfucker. You better fucking wake the fuck, once it starts becoming unprofitable to just fucking dig the motherfucking ground in Alberta again, you fucking faggots will be the first to fucking cry for help.

And then Canada and Mexico enter FTA's with China. Mexico starts talking about basing rights, and the Chinese start doing port calls in Vancouver. People stop buying Boeing planes and opt for European ones instead, cratering their market share of the civil aviation market.

>I know nothing of FTA's

Seeing as canadas military is the size of the new york police department, im sure they are not going to make themselfs a threat to national to national security, same goes for mexico

America provides protection to canada you fucking tard

He's retarded, but also kind of correct. That number wouldn't account for illegal immigrants, just the legal ones. And something like 1/4 of all muslims are going to be legal. Plus you have to factor in all le "refugees", and the illegal refugees too. while I can't throw you a percentile, I can tell you it's a lot more than what's on that chart.

You people eat monkey soup yet you also somehow manage to build really good airplanes. How?!?!

CHEETOHD

They made the first airplane after all.

Wow, its almost like cheery picked examples are cherry picked

How does it feel knowing Trudeau is actively and constantly fucking your country everyday over and over?

Hahahah good, fuck bombardier and fuck Trudeau

Wow, it's almost like Sup Forums is a satire board and people joke around

The Flying Spaghetti Monster

JUST FUCK MY SHIT UP, F-AM

>Bombardier get Federal and Provincial subsidies
>Bombardier execs gave a raise to themselves while laying off thousand of employees
business.financialpost.com/transportation/bombardiers-top-execs-get-almost-50-pay-raise-as-company-lays-off-thousands-taps-government-aid
>Trump get his giant dick out and slaps the shit out of Bombardier with 220% tarifs
KeK
e
K

>Halt Boeing F-18 Deal

wft are they going to buy instead? French?

Its ok leafbros we're all in this together, we all need to be purified by holy fire. Let the world burn.

>bad at dogfighting
Yea but like, it's also bad at CAS, literally the only benefit it has over the A-10, or hell even the F/A-18 is you can fit like 80 of them in a carrier
If you could launch an A-10 from a carrier it would be one of the top 5 planes ever designed

Fucking awful. Whats worse is the legions of leaf who worship him as some sort of global king, chringey and dangerous. The horrible leaf posters you seen on Sup Forums are the sophisticated ones....it's a madhouse up here.

EU Typhoon in action!!