Compromising to control degeneracy

Tl;dr: a liberal approach to drug reform is necessary to keep people from becoming terminally degenerate

Hey there folks. Heroin is fucking raping our country pretty hard. I know the meme Sup Forums response to most problems is "fuck it, gas all degenerates" but that's not going to work in this case (or most cases because realistically nobody's getting gassed or abandoned as much as we may desire it). I think that this is a complex issue that requires a little compromise. Obviously more police, prison, and authority aren't working and haven't since the war on drugs began. It's striking younger people, it's getting to them before they're smart enough to have their head on straight. Getting caught up in a system that doesn't really help them just pushes them into a lifestyle that keeps them degenerate. Prison life, criminal life, thug lyfe type shit becomes their only option because our rehabilitation services and general view and response to an opioid addict push them there. There are millions of potentially decent white kids that get shoved over into this "fuck the man and fuck the right" mindset.
We need to stop demonizing these people even though a large portion of them are beyond hope. If there was a better support system and less aggressive response and level of shame when it came to getting oneself addicted to a drug because of muh teenage invincibility then we could keep kids from dying or surviving to become our enemies.

I have ideas that could help but before I waste any more time typing, do you think you could get on board with a liberal drug control, support, and response system? Or are you so polarized that it's all or nothing for tactics when it comes to real problems in our society?

I'm on board with most of the shit people say on here. However, this is an issue that is literally cancer on our population and the symptoms put more thugs in power and millions of citizens into irredeemably leftist territory. It can't be ignored.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=OQA5ev_Zc18
vancouversun.com/news/local-news/vancouver-oks-opioid-crisis-plan-fentanyl-fighting-tax-hike-in-the-face-of-opposition
icpsr.umich.edu/quicktables/quickconfig.do?34481-0001_all
latimes.com/projects/oxycontin-part1/
youtube.com/watch?v=UuTQwN8QhqY
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Ahmed_Wali_Karzai
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Don't tell me what to do.

This is literally my political philosophy.

>tfw no weed

>still doing heroin in the age of the prescription
fukken lol

Damn, he was too young to die.

>That feel when you drift away on heroin.
God I fucking miss that shit.

>these problems are different and don't lead to each other

It's population control

You spelled jews wrong user. It doesn't even start with an H.

I-Is he going to be alright?

Issues of survival are the definition of all or nothing. You either survive or you don't. Look at the experiments done on spiders on drugs. That animal would not survive in the wild in that mental state. Neither would a man. Not to mention that the heroin trade is controlled by Muslims who are confirmed agents of white genocide. If you have an unhealthy relationship with intoxicants you are not white and you deserve what nature would be more than happy to give you without my help. You have to keep your mind clean and pure in 2017. No exception.

Okay that's fair but what about the fact that it's something that's going to penetrate into any class and group no matter how hard you push against it? Raising a child on stern no-nonsense beliefs will half the time result in them having a brief rebellious period, which is where thousands of these kids get caught up. Is your idea of a decent society one that literally culls their own children for being children? Because with the way people are treated if they fall into this slump, the most likely path out of it barring death is a path that leads them out of our hands and into the hands of the enemy.

It is something that needs to be approached from a different angle.

>Sup Forums always advocating for Darwinism
>"no but it's different when it's drug addicts!"

They get what they deserve. Population control. Those who are unequipped to function normally get pulled into drugs and they, more often than not, die from it. That's just the way it goes and there's nothing wrong with it: it's the natural order of life.

There is no other angle to approach it from. I don't know what kind of people you're around but where I'm from you either do right or you do wrong. I myself had my rebellious phase and that's when I tried drugs for the first time. Quickly realized, wow dude, I don't want my life to go down that path so I'm not going to do that again. You either have the willpower or you don't.

It doesn't kill a lot of them. It just turns them into a giant squad of shitters who drag the country down. It's not just this issue where "oop, they died oh well" it's a huge drag on our time and resources and won't change until there's a decent way to treat the problem. 9 out of 10 Darwin enthusiasts when faced with a dying person will try to save them. And nurses and doctors and emts are paid to revive these people. They aren't simply dying. Why do you think it's an epidemic? If it were instantly deadly it wouldn't even be a problem. I'm not talking about saving their lives, I'm talking about saving our society.

I messed around with OCs. Took me years to get over it. Kratom is a good long term solution if you can afford it. Rehab never worked. Married 8 years now, steady 60k job, 1.5 year old kid, house and yard and all the good shit. I'm sympathetic to the cause, but also I'm not really, if that makes any sense. Power comes from within and all that gay shit.

You don't think there's a different solution? Other than "it's a felony, more police, more prison, here try AA or NA"? You don't think maybe if we made it a little less of a stigma and made more involved rehabilitation services that maybe it's something that could be caught early?

What we are doing isn't working, it's a powerful drug and well meaning people with lots of potential can accidentally get sucked into it as young teenagers.

I don't think they need to live. I think that if they DO live they need to make it back on to the right side. Instead of a felon who can't find work and got 4 years of personality training from Tyrone in the joint.

kill all addicts and dealers and destroy the drugs

Thank you for your realistic solution where we kill a hundred million people and genocide a plant off of earths surface.

a hundred million is fucking NOTHING

It's not gonna fucking happen, is the point. You can say kill all the niggers and destroy Africa but it's just not happening. I'm trying to have a discussion about what kind of compromise can be made realistically to stop millions of people from being forced into permanent degenerate status, not fantasized where we kill people. A working solution would also be to just destroy the whole planet. Our galaxy is fucking nothing. Get a goddamn grip.

*fantasies

For more info see: Canada

tell that to Duterte

YEAH DECRIMINALIZE OBVIOUSLY LOLCAP ALSO TAKE WELFARE AWAY SORRY FAGS PEACE

Just remove kebab, then we can talk. ...............by the gas chambers.

I am a veteran of the drug wars. Caught in public in possession dried flowers and went to court and everything. No previous arrests so I was given an absolute discharge, but I'm told that there will always be a record of it in Ottawa. So be it.
I tried a number of drugs and knew people who tried even more and it seemed to me that heroin and cocaine were Bad News and you should steer clear. I always did anyways even though I had plenty of opportunity.
On the one hand I hear the argument - hate the sin but love the sinner, right? No one is beyond hope.
Realistically I look at heroin, cocaine, meth and even fentanyl users as idiots. You will have heard before you try them, and then you will see what it starts to do to you and/or the people around you, so the warning signs are there.
If I was to take a run at it, I would start with education, make it well known what hard street drugs do. Best way to stop it is not to start. It might have worked on a younger me.But many people I knew were, as Weir put it, "pathologically anti-authoritarian," and so breaking laws was cool and cutting edge.

youtube.com/watch?v=OQA5ev_Zc18
start at 1:26:30, he also talks about the opiate problem specifically in an earlier part of this podcast.
it's a moral problem
there's no reason not to if you think life has no meaning bc in the present its inarguable that anything else can make you feel better. also you dont get addicted your first or couple times for most people
t. heroin addict

i've never shot up so idk anything about that..
there's something oddly familiar that i see in the emptiness of the marxists that reminds me of drug addiction

id weed u burgerbro
thnx for tha feels

why do heroin when you can take DHC?

I agree with what you are saying. Give some specifics about how to accomplish what you are looking for.

On another note, I think the 21yr old drinking age, and taboo about alcohol from over protective parents,is what leads half these kids to do the hard stuff. Did for me, my dad was super straight laced. Never even drank, spoke constant anti booze and tobacco gibberish...
I think parents who drink with their kids, moderately, starting age 16 or so, don't have kids dying with a needle in their arm. They learn the responsible and acceptable way to enjoy a buzz from their parents example. Plus they don't learn the degenerate mentality they develop from sneaking, which all teens do.

Most heroin users start with prescription drugs. Are people really not redpilled on this?

What I heard from that is that science without faith is rootless and faith without science is ignorant.
Science gave us some drugs, and like some I sought and found some divinity after taking LSD. Would rootless science create heroin and fentanyl and see no harm in taking them as life is inherently meaningless anyways? It wasn't about that for me.

Legalizing weed federally would be a decent fix but uuuuuugghhhhhhh

t. californian

it's saying you need faith in a rational world and the lack of faith is why the left is able to say things like "objectivity is oppressive"
yeah rootless science would lead to those things and having no problem with taking them if you don't think youre going to get sick and can handle it

I support this for all natural and nature derived drugs (weed, coke, heroin) people have getting addicted to those for millenia. But all synthetic drugs should be banned, death penalty for anyone caught making or selling.

But isn't the left allegedly pushing for that very lack of faith?

Would love to see $50 billion pulled from nigger welfare and used to treat whites for heroin and video game addiction.

An user can dream!

You fucking right-wing assholes are the CAUSE of this opioid epidemic that's killing the very white peoples you pretend to defend.

You cause it with your scary draconian threats and policies, not to mention your trolling and bullying starting with the freaks you voted into power.

Change your ways or you will kill all these innocents.

How about a 0.5% property tax increase that goes to fighting fentanyl?
vancouversun.com/news/local-news/vancouver-oks-opioid-crisis-plan-fentanyl-fighting-tax-hike-in-the-face-of-opposition

>falling for the natural is better for you meme

I have this uncontrollable urge to laugh at this picture. That is so fucking pathetic, hahaha, didn't he ever do ANYTHING with his pathetic gay life? hahaha

>Realistically I look at heroin, cocaine, meth and even fentanyl users as idiots.
>heroin, fentanyl users as idiots.
Both of those usually stem from addiction to prescription pills issued by doctors and they get addicted to them and later have to move to heroin/fentanyl

Yes the war on drugs sure did dell, Portugal and Netherlands had an heroine epidemic look up how they handled it

Drug abuse is a symptom of a society in decline. We're full of sick, let the fever burn it out.

*well

At the same time as I say that, my own Mum (pbuh) died from lung cancer and was taking fentanyl in the latter stages. Signatures were required and all doses had to be accounted for.

Why did you post this? And how can I make money on this?

Are you trying to meme me or something?

He died im assuming? Fuck this shit is sad we need to get rid of this shit and find a solution. And they think building clinics for people to shoot up cleanly will help. It won't do shit they'll still overdose and get horrible track marks. Take prescription pills if you wanna take opium fuck.

>oh no guys we need to save these kids who willingly started doing an addictive dangerous drug from themselves!

Just let the retards kill themselves and give the gene pool the cleansing it desperately needs.

Didn’t even Rush Limbaugh have a thing with oxycontin? First I heard of it was from being a hockey fan, as within a short span of time three players died, all of them painkiller users. For sure, it’s a slippery slope. Just like heroin and cocaine one must recognise this and steer as clear as possible.

Are you fucking stupid?

LSD is synthetic and has far less potential for abuse than heroin or cocaine. Benadryl is synthetic and its psychoacitve (diphenhydramine). Anesthetics are typically synthetic and are incredibly useful for surgeries, and many of them can be abused as narcotics. MDMA, which is synthetic, has been given special status by the FDA for phase III clinical trials for the treatment of combat veterans with PTSD. Benzo's, amphetamines, and SSRI's are all synthetic and have tremendous potential as both medicines and drugs of abuse.

Why the arbitrary distinction? Nature produces all kinds of poisonous, addictive, and degenerate chemicals - why limit ourselves? All drugs are tools that can be used productively or they can be abused - just like guns.

Prohibition clearly isn't effective so why not invest in real-world alternatives that we know work in other countries?

illegal drugs aren't a problem--they mostly affect minorities. the jewish medical establishment is using legal drugs to kill the white working class

Plenty of smart young people don't get involved with this shit. Fuck the degenerates

(((They))) are pacifying us with opiates, just as (((they))) have done to other populations in the past.

the CNN logo immediately makes me want to question it, nut otherwise ...

Oy Vey! Goyim getting addicted to Dr.shrkle vonKikebergs pills!!! Suck up a little pain. I understand opiates for sever pain but after 3-5 days you need to suck it up or be in a hoapital.

*but

Thats not true

icpsr.umich.edu/quicktables/quickconfig.do?34481-0001_all

fixed

>pretty much all going to plan

latimes.com/projects/oxycontin-part1/

drug addiction is a disease. if you have a parent who had a drug problem and other issues in their life, you're like a ticking timebomb for succumbing to addiction once you get exposed to drugs. it doesn't matter what kind of drugs, it's more fundamental than that. addicts routinely switch one addiction for another, using x to quit y, then z to quit x, etc. you should be careful haughtily talking about "will power" and stuff; the nature of this disease of addiction is that it twists your thought processes and will power, so even your best attempts may fail you and lead you back in. you should have a bit more compassion for these people. in their right mind they want to be free of the addiction.

youtube.com/watch?v=UuTQwN8QhqY

There is an interesting narrative that vaccines damage the endogenous opioid receptor system; prepping the population for opioid included gmo wheat, pharmi prepped heroin, and the poppy fields under deep state control.

Idiotic conspiracies are idiotic.

Deep State control of poppy fields? Srsly?
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Ahmed_Wali_Karzai

>Raising a child on stern...
>half the time
According to who? What study? The vast majority of psychology experiments are not replicable. Pseudo science. First thing that needs to happen is to let go of 20th century pop pseudo psychology tropes. Something is happening but stern parenting = rebellious phase= OD is not it.

For real? You didn't grow up around other children and watch a lot them become rebellious, with strict parents?
I wasn't implying that every rebellious phase leads to an overdose, I was saying that those rebellious phases nowadays can much more easily than ever end up in addiction.

This thread isn't strictly about overdoses, or even mostly about overdoses, it's about the one way ticket to degeneracy our current heavy handed treatment of drug addicts is.

handing out needles is enabling degeneracy

Imho there's no perfect answer for this problem but what I think would help is first stop Fucking with patients who are in chronic pain those of them who aren't ever gonna get better should be allowed their pills cause lets be honest theres a decent amount of junkies out there who were on a legit script and for whatever reason it got taken away and they turn to the street second i really think making it legal for a doctor to maintain an addict as long as they meet certain requirements would be step in the right direction something like they can have whatever their drug of choice is but they have to get a new script every week and they have to see a therapist to get to the roots of their addiction maybe that combined with them having a better chance at finding a job since they have a script from a doctor would help people start getting clean or just legalize it all everyone was high ad fuck in gilded age America maybe it could work again lol

I've got a family member whos bones in their lower back/hips are dissolving causing them to be in a godawful amount of pain they can't do surgery to stop it so all they can do is manage the pain and slow it down with steroids whats your answer for someone like that just say fuck em and who cares about their quality of life?

Is it true you'll never experience that amount of pleasure again?

12 years in Catholic school. So yes I am familiar with strict. Lots of friends took lots of drugs, sold drugs, jail etc. But no none of them had strict parents. None. They, we, all had parents who didn't care. We parented ourselves, poorly.

What I am saying is this Holden Catcher in the Rye 20th century hippie rebellious mythology needs to die. Something else is happening. I suspect a lot of parents and popular culture larp at loving and respecting children...then there is a cognitive dissonance the child/ teen needs to run from... IDK ....IDK

Didn't read Catcher until the Lennon reference.
The hippie thing was of its time, kids rebelling against the Establishment they were expected to inherit. Grow your hair, burn your draft card, drop out of college, take drugs, live communally, free love etc. It was indeed the Counter-culture. It was authentic, at least to start.

heroin sucks now that it is all cut with fentanyl, you risk an OD every time you use it

>I know the meme Sup Forums response to most problems is "fuck it, gas all degenerates"
Except that that literally is the answer. Let natural selection solve the problem. What we need to do is start producing more krokodil so that the degenerates die off faster.

Are drugs really such a big problem in the US?

Aye

decriminalize hard drugs and force treatment for addicts thats how you solve it

>drug test everyone 13-69
Ha ha! 69! Yeah!
Seriously, if they OD at 70, who cares? They're probably not driving or working so if they croak on drugs...
>shrugs

>anyone failing the test goes to involuntary rehab
>second positive test earns jail time
>third positive test earns lifetime jail sentence

That ought to set people on the straight and narrow. Fuck you if you use drugs. You're definitely degenerate.

is that dude dead

Drug addicts aren't demonized these days, they're practically glorified in our media.
>Obviously more police, prison, and authority aren't working and haven't since the war on drugs began
That's cause prison doesn't work, we need to make more use of backbreaking penal labor with the biggest monetary debts allowed for them to pay off over a long ass time so they stay dedicated to working for free instead of going back to drugs. They'll be drug tested regularly.

Deuterte already figured out the solution to this
Find the drug dealers
Kill them
Make a public example out of them and put the fear of God into the people

All this Drumpf stuff is making me want to shoot up some heroin man!

Yes, but today we are told this is an example of human nature to rebel against one parents, by extension their history, and partake in self indulgence because fun

...and be replaced by double digit IQ'd throwback races. This isn't 1930's Germany you fucking moron. We have much bigger problems on our hands that can't be sorted by doing fucking nothing but vote for the squeekiest wheel.

Coke is much more mild than people think. Obviously some have trouble with it. Seen some of my friends do the whole no sleep 3 day benders. Shit isn't even fun at that point

No.
Allow the righteous to continue being righteous. Allow the wretched to continue being wretched. Judgement will come for us all, nature will rout out the detrimental dregs of society

assume people are always bluepilled faggot, just drop the redpills.

What's wrong with heroin exactly?

It's a pretty safe drug so long as you aren't a fugget and abuse it.

possibly the most retarded post I've ever read. Your understand of opiates is wewlad

This
Overdose em'
Buy our drugs gringoyims

CHINA IS IMPORTING FENTANYL AS FERTILIZER RIGHT UNDER CUSTOMS NOSES

I think it might be time to kill the drug dealers. They are murdering our people, and therefore they have given up their own right to live. Even if some innocent people get drawn in, and wrongfully killed, the net effect will be better.

It's the "Question Everything" thing. In the end many of those hippies re-integrated into normal society. All journeys eventually lead back home.

But the CEOs of Purdue Pharma have too much money and resources for you to accomplish that.

>to keep people from becoming terminally degenerate
Oh we are WAAAAAAAYY past the point of no return on that one. Stay gullible everyone and keep on pretending.

You can but everytime you use it the effects start to go away unless you up the dose, its a bad road to follow.

I do H like once or twice a year and get that amazing high. The key to using H is moderation.. just like every other drug.