Weekend Waifu and Husbando Drawthread #1

Weekend Waifu and Husbando Drawthread #1

Remember to relax and take it easy this week.

drawfriends.booru.org/

Other urls found in this thread:

imgur.com/a/jHKHG
imgur.com/a/fdPxg
imgur.com/a/pl09P
imgur.com/a/PW7Tf
i.imgur.com/fxoB9Wn.jpg
i.imgur.com/qI528VM.png
danbooru.donmai.us/posts/2268488
imgur.com/a/u8jrQ
youtube.com/watch?v=-840keiiFDE
imgur.com/a/jK9yw
imgur.com/a/yfLcn
imgur.com/a/NDo18
danbooru.donmai.us/posts/1613706
i.imgur.com/VAjlhYU.jpg
danbooru.donmai.us/posts/555584
i.imgur.com/M4mgbtm.png
i.imgur.com/98djJy9.jpg)
i.imgur.com/fYv2HI2.jpg)
i.imgur.com/79TD0N7.jpg)
imgur.com/a/ZWhFY
imgur.com/a/pSuab
imgur.com/p1gvZ9j
imgur.com/wKlun5M
imgur.com/qudvyTU
i.imgur.com/ikvYll0.jpg)
i.imgur.com/ngwF52l.jpg)
a.pomf.cat/ybcqzt.png)
i.imgur.com/srXIBMV.jpg
i.imgur.com/ru6xKcW.jpg
i.imgur.com/hvGrifH.png
i.imgur.com/yCDoGca.png
i.imgur.com/IJ6U9r8.png
i.imgur.com/ZCDJCRS.jpg
i.imgur.com/ku59y3y.jpg
imgur.com/a/TdXqv
u.pomf.is/zbhwnx.png)
u.pomf.is/fjacwz.png),
imgur.com/a/YmTBG
i.imgur.com/JC5CqHT.jpg
imgur.com/7U0FVpT
imgur.com/a/oy6xt
touken-ranbu.wikia.com/wiki/Enemies/Gallery
imgur.com/a/i4NGp/layout/horizontal#0
imgur.com/zp80WRm
imgur.com/a/ogOl7,
i.imgur.com/iNnqSrq.jpg)
drawfriends.booru.org/index.php?page=post&s=view&id=60850
i.imgur.com/pYXQAL9.jpg
i.imgur.com/Yui0N4k.png
i.imgur.com/Q016ijl.png
a.pomf.cat/eeuibw.png
imgur.com/a/evWoJ
i.imgur.com/4fLVaUM.jpg
imgur.com/GhQmBoX
imgur.com/a/gezVz
imgur.com/a/a1oN3
files.catbox.moe/dzg1g8.jpeg
files.catbox.moe/wcvju9.jpg
imgur.com/YFIoCR4
i.imgur.com/0qwIQMJ.png
u.pomf.is/vzksgw.jpg
u.pomf.is/ysziwm.png
u.pomf.is/snotny.jpg
u.pomf.is/ptqctg.jpg
u.pomf.is/akmehn.png
u.pomf.is/lpryia.png
imgur.com/DqTWj0t).
a.pomf.cat/ohggxy.png
a.pomf.cat/vtwren.JPG
i.imgur.com/zHrjxFA.jpg
imgur.com/a/TUGOt
i.imgur.com/5vdZDsg.jpg
imgur.com/a/i4d75
imgur.com/a/9y7P5
imgur.com/a/sNnRr
imgur.com/a/vGN78
i.imgur.com/0rsmo3J.jpg
my.mixtape.moe/pktcff.jpg
i.imgur.com/Ym7voyq.png
imgur.com/xg6WSkT
my.mixtape.moe/mlfwwj.ogg
imgur.com/a/xtF8E
lolking.net/models?champion=21&skin=6
i.imgur.com/SUI85Ib.jpg
imgur.com/a/67ar6
gelbooru.com/index.php?page=post&s=view&id=1335496
gelbooru.com/index.php?page=post&s=view&id=1308784
gelbooru.com/index.php?page=post&s=view&id=2635765
i.imgur.com/jXIwLCY.png
imgur.com/a/6wVZR
imgur.com/a/qNsLV
youtube.com/watch?v=mNU3aIJs88g
youtube.com/watch?v=79fzeNUqQbQ
imgur.com/a/At4BT
kancolle.wikia.com/wiki/Katori/Gallery
imgur.com/sCiHDk6
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

It's going to be my birthday this coming Wednesday so I'd like to request something with Tharja and my SI, could be anything like hugging or just leaning her head on my shoulder, anything cute is fine. It'd also be really great if you could include our daughterus in any way like a family photo or something.

imgur.com/a/jHKHG
imgur.com/a/fdPxg
imgur.com/a/pl09P
imgur.com/a/PW7Tf

I know that's kind of a hefty request so just anything cute with Tharja would be perfect too.

Requesting Maka. If you'd like some suggestions:

• Her wearing a school swimsuit and goggles on her head maybe holding anything beach related like a surfboard or a beachball.

• Anything cute of her wearing her evening dress with same hairstyle in ref: i.imgur.com/fxoB9Wn.jpg

• Anything cute/cutelewd of her wearing the bunny lingerie in ref: i.imgur.com/qI528VM.png

If these don't interest you please feel free to draw anything cute/cool of her that comes to mind. Much appreciated!

Kindly requesting Colette dressed up as Erina from Rabi-Ribi.
danbooru.donmai.us/posts/2268488
Alternatively, her being super cute similarly to these images: imgur.com/a/u8jrQ
or whatever else ridiculously cute.

Requesting Ruri Miyamoto. Anything cute is good.

Maybe even something a little lewd/cutelewd?

Requesting Eureka dressed in a red bunny suit, flying around on her ref board, ala DAICON IV
youtube.com/watch?v=-840keiiFDE
(seen right of ref)

More Eureka: imgur.com/a/jK9yw

Thanks for considering.

Requesting Erza please! Anything is fine, but no lewd please.

If you want something specific, I would like a POV image of Erza feeding the viewer a spoonful from a slice of cake. Alternatively, I'd also would love to see a picture of her standing underneath an umbrella while it is raining.

Thanks to anyone that does this!

Howdy, WWD!

Requesting my Mint POV cuddling, with her looking up at user (she's a lot shorter than I am, and I'd probably be wearing like a black button up shirt or a generic Tshirt,) with a big smile on her face! Or her enjoying fireworks outside.

Anything else nonlewd is cool too. Thank you so much and have a lovely weekend!

Requesting my beloved Momo wearing Anzio's senshadou uniform (the skirt variant with Anchovy's shoulder belt and maybe black gloves would be very much appreciated), optionally riding in a CV-33/35 tankette or a Semovente self-propelled gun or holding a fluffy, well-fed sheep wearing a small bagpack and aviator goggles. Of course, anything non explicit would be marvelous as well.
Thank you very much for considering.
Uniform references: imgur.com/a/yfLcn
Vehicle references: imgur.com/a/NDo18

I would like to request Mai Natsume running in her gym uniform with her breasts bouncing, like in:
danbooru.donmai.us/posts/1613706
Gym uniform reference: i.imgur.com/VAjlhYU.jpg

Other ideas would also be appreciated, such as Mai having her hair down and brushing it while wearing her nightgown (shown in the second image in second row of the reference). E.g.:
danbooru.donmai.us/posts/555584

Requesting my Queen Akeno Himejima please either
My anniversary is on the 21st so something with my SI and her would be nice
i.imgur.com/M4mgbtm.png
Something such as snorkeling underwater, dancing, going to a candlelit dinner, or watching fireworks together.
-Sleeping on a queen sized bed with a cute smile.
-As a Milf
Or anything else would be fine

Requesting Cyan:
-sitting in a bathhouse, wrapped in a towel with someone pouring a bucket of warm or cold water on her
-if she were a different kind of kemonomimi. Bunny, sheep, dog, dragon, fox, etc. Ask if you want to do a unusual one
-in a big bowl of vanilla ice cream with strawberry syrup being drizzled on
-sitting/laying down in weird places/ways like a cat would (i.imgur.com/98djJy9.jpg)
-in the Kirin set from monster hunter, playing a Zinogre guitar. With lightning channeling around her (i.imgur.com/fYv2HI2.jpg)
-wearing only an apron, maybe baking
-trying to hide her butt with her tail like she did in the short (i.imgur.com/79TD0N7.jpg)

Or anything else you want to draw. Cute or cutelewd is ok. Also if you want to make her assets bigger or have a different hairstyle I don't mind.

Requesting Aigis dressed as one of the sailor scouts maybe Sailor Moon imgur.com/a/ZWhFY
As an Abyssal from Kancolle imgur.com/a/pSuab
Her wearing a gym uniform with bloomers bending over or stretching maybe sort like imgur.com/p1gvZ9j
Sitting in the velvet room chair maybe in a velvet room attendants outfit imgur.com/wKlun5M
Or Her applying makeup or trying on normal girl clothes, but if you have other ideas feel free to draw anything cute or cute lewd you would want to draw with her.
Any cute SI stuff would fine too imgur.com/qudvyTU

Thank you and have a good weekend.

Good morning or afternoon everyone.
I hope you all had a great week!

I would like to request my beloved Mizunashi Akari, please.
To be more precise, I would like to request wearing a diving suit and maybe swiming underwater or about to dive in the sea!

Though, if you want to do something else that's fine too, as long as it not too lewd.

Please and thank you if you pick up my request!

Requeting Shion holding a bouquet of Aster tataricus flowers ( Aster tataricus are called Shion in Japanese ) and/or her wearing a cheongsam
Anything cute of her is fine
Thanks in advance

Happy Friday, everyone.
Requesting anything cute of my darling Miia particularly with her hair in an updo. (i.imgur.com/ikvYll0.jpg)
Or perhaps her in her fedora outfit from her gacha card, dancing "like a smooth criminal" of sorts. (i.imgur.com/ngwF52l.jpg)

Anything else cute or cool of her in any of her other wardrobe is fine too.
(a.pomf.cat/ybcqzt.png)
Preferably 9, 10, 19, 20 or 26, to be specific.

Thanks again in advance.

Requesting Chelsea, please!

I would love to see her wearing either only a shirt/t-shirt and underwear or some light and comfy pajamas with shorts and doing something cute such as sleeping, stretching in the morning, looking tired, or anything else comfy while being super cute.

Or alternatively, wearing gym clothes, optionally doing some stretches, or just being sporty and cute in general.

Or wearing casual clothes.

Anything else cute or cutelewd is also fine in case you have any ideas.

Please and thanks!

Good morning everyone! With exciting Pokemon anime news having been released, I'd like to request Kobeni dressed as Ash holding the winners trophy posed victoriously with it. Or, posed with it with all of Ashs Kalos Pokemon behind her.
>Ash Reference: i.imgur.com/srXIBMV.jpg
>Ashs Kalos Team: i.imgur.com/ru6xKcW.jpg
>Champions Trophy: i.imgur.com/hvGrifH.png

Or, her dressed as Ash throwing a Pokeball at anons back trying to catch him. But the Pokeball hits his back and falls to the ground, so she runs up and hugs him from behind saying "user, gettodaze!" with a bright smile and blush on her face.
>Ash Reference: i.imgur.com/srXIBMV.jpg
>SI Reference: i.imgur.com/yCDoGca.png

Or, wearing Greninja themed armour.
>Greninja Reference: i.imgur.com/IJ6U9r8.png

To commemorate EVO taking place this weekend, I'd like to request Kagura dressed as Kunimitsu from Tekken, please! Either her original outfit or her new one is fine. Also have Kagura holding the mask in her hand or something, so that her face is visible!

Tekken 2 outfit: i.imgur.com/ZCDJCRS.jpg
Tekken Tag 2 outfit: i.imgur.com/ku59y3y.jpg

As always, anything you feel like drawing, even somewhat lewd, would be greatly appreciated.

Please and thank you!

Requesting my lovely Inori wearing a cute pink swimsuit.

Alternative: Her wearing Gwyneveres or Priscilla's outfit imgur.com/a/TdXqv from Dark Souls

Anything else is fine too.

Requesting my husbando, Rui, dressed as Luigi.
Ruigi.
Thank you for considering.

Hello once again WWD!

Requesting Astolfo walking into a pole because he was too busy looking at a phone.

Or Astolfo smilingand blushing while being handed a bouquet of flowers!

Please and thankyou!

Hey, this week I'll be requesting my Yotsugi wearing Phi's outfit from ZTD, you can ignore the notes that was from the artists who drew the design. Glasses or no glasses, either is good. (ref:u.pomf.is/zbhwnx.png)

Alternatively, her with her hair down, or just a different kind of hairstyle, something that would be mediumish to long hair as she always has twintails. (ref:u.pomf.is/fjacwz.png), that aside I'm always very appreciative of anything cute a drawfriend has drawn for me, thank you, have a good day.

Requesting Sakuya competing at EVO. Playing fighting games and the like.

Anything cool or cute is always lovely. A bit of cutelewd is ok within reason.

It's hot in Nevada. I hope everyone has a great weekend and thanks if you consider.

Requesting Slaine eating a dessert with strawberries, because they're his favourite. imgur.com/a/YmTBG
Alternatively, him wearing this outfit i.imgur.com/JC5CqHT.jpg

Of course, you don't have to stick to these ideas, any drawing where he's happy would make me happy. Hope you have a fun weekend!

Good morning WWD!

Requesting any of the following of Mamimi:

- A POV shot of her in bed with me.

- My SI having an anxiety attack, and she comforts me and asks me, "Hey chief, everything okay?"

- Wearing an aviator jacket and sunglasses.

- Wearing a bikini enjoying a popsicle.

Also a joint request with Touko Aozaki sharing a pack of smokes/smoking together with Mamimi.

SI reference: imgur.com/7U0FVpT

Smoking references: imgur.com/a/oy6xt

Thank you and have a great weekend everyone!

Requesting anything cute, cool, or summery of my husbando Honebami.

As a suggestion, I'd like to see an action shot of him fighting one of the enemies from his series. touken-ranbu.wikia.com/wiki/Enemies/Gallery

Or if you're looking for a simpler suggestion, a *sip* picture of him would also be nice.

Requesting Natsuki taking shelter from rain in a slightly transparent dress shirt.
If you're feeling more daring, her in a pose & clothing with a view down her blouse like in the reference pic on the right.

Or just anything cute, cutelewd or Sumner related would be nice.

Cute husbando, Ruirui was super cute!

Requesting Stocking.
Clothes refs: imgur.com/a/i4NGp/layout/horizontal#0
I'd like to see her catching a scoop of ice cream that fell off a cone in her mouth.

Good morning everyone. Though my dear Claudia is already usually covered with bandages, this week I'd like to request her with some cute bandaids on her face. Either on her nose or cheek would be adorable. I'm also fine with cutelewd bandaid stuff.

Or If you'd like to draw her with my SI, here's a ref as well: imgur.com/zp80WRm

Anything else you may have in mind is fine and just as appreciated. Thank you so much in advance and have a wonderful start to your weekend.

Requesting my beloved Goddess Satsuki Kiryuuin posing as Professor Zoom/Reverse Flash imgur.com/a/ogOl7, does not matter masked or unmasked. It would've be awesome if artist would've be able to capture the essence of both characters and mix it up in amazing piece of art!
Anything else cute/cool would've be highly appreciated as well.

Requesting Rin as a shoulder angel and/or shoulder devil trying to convince user to do something.

Thank you, user! He really is. I'm sure your waifu/husbando is really cute as well.

Hello to everyone on WWHD! If anyone has time, can somebody draw Cosmos from Fairy Tail?

Can be:

-With casual clothes
-Dressed as the Samurai class from 7th Dragon III, replacing the blue for green (i.imgur.com/iNnqSrq.jpg)
-Her with my SI (See drawfriends.booru.org/index.php?page=post&s=view&id=60850 ?) doing something together.
-If still wants, a joint request of outfit swap with Jolyne.
-Naked apron if you could do it.
-Or anything cute/cutelewd

And thank you for your time.

Hi there. Hope you have a great weekend.

I'll request my waifu Valerie:

Specific request(s):
-Her outfit, either: Red and orange without the sleeves, or Pink and brown without her leggings , wearing sandals, or Black and light blue without both sleeves and leggings (Sorry if I'm very specific).

Or something cute at your choice, but with her eyes like on the bottom left image.

No lewds, unless you ask me to do so.

Don't get so overworked and have a happy time.

Hello again everyone!

I'd like to request Madotsuki trying to sleep in a spaceship cockpit, with her braids floating around in 0-G and a view out into space in the background.

Alternatively, Irisu requester and I would love to see an interaction, specifically Irisu and Madotsuki playing NASU together, either Madotsuki cheering Irisu along as she tries to learn how to play or Irisu watching in amazement while Madotsuki concentrates on beating her high-score.

i.imgur.com/pYXQAL9.jpg Irisu ref
i.imgur.com/Yui0N4k.png Madotsuki's room (She plays NASU on the pink Famicom)
i.imgur.com/Q016ijl.png NASU ref (The red guy jumps and catches falling eggplants)

As always really anything would be great, especially anything cute, seasonal, or POV. Cutelewd is ok (within reason).

I have but one request this weekend. I wish to hug her, my beloved Tsuyu, hug her tight and never let go.

I failed to protect her smile.

Requesting Amakusa Shino, please and thank you.
Optionally getting comfy wrapped in a blanket and eating ice cream out of a bowl, but anything else is fine too.

Requesting something cute with Nepgear(but please nothing lewd, and ask if there's anything you need to know)

Requesting Kyou Fujibayashi on a sailboat wearing either a guys or girls sailor uniform with a paper sailor hat. a.pomf.cat/eeuibw.png

Requesting Hibiki wearing one of her live outfits.
imgur.com/a/evWoJ

Requesting Shalltear Bloodfallen, please.
For something specific, I'd like to see her taking shelter on a hot, sunny day with maybe a little hint of sweat glistening on her skin. Additionally, also wearing any alternate summer clothing of your choice.

If that idea doesn't interest you, anything else would also be fine.

How have you been WWD? I am requesting Deedlit wearing something like ( i.imgur.com/4fLVaUM.jpg ) on a sunset date or something suggestive in the bedroom
Alternatively:
-Dressed as Vira ( imgur.com/GhQmBoX ) from Granblue Fantasy, testing out her(Vira's) sword Or looking at me lovingly
-Wearing a large sweater preferrably imgur.com/a/gezVz and clutching a large snow leopard plushie, maybe sleeping
Anything else cute/lewd or comfy is appreciated!
More Deedlit refs: imgur.com/a/a1oN3

Requesting Gazer wearing Zero's outfit (Code Geass) [ files.catbox.moe/dzg1g8.jpeg ], with a tiny mask for each eye.

I have several other outfit ideas, like her in a wedding dress, a sweater, most any kind of bikini, plugsuit, a bunny outfit, or as a scientist.
Something with her holding a yes/no pillow.
An interaction with Miia would be cute, something like dungeon crawling. If any other user has a cute idea don't hesitate to let me know!
I'm fine with mild/cutelewd and chibis are adorable too.
That said, anything is fine.

I have an SI thing: files.catbox.moe/wcvju9.jpg
For ideas; her holding a daki of me, her teasing me, us holding hands, hugging with her eyes wrapped around me, touching her fluffy tail, most anything would be cute. I usually just wear a pair of pajama pants, so an outfit swap would be fun. Also her sitting on my face, something like that would be nice too.

Happy day!
Requesting my love Tharja

-Tharja Perfoming some Dark Magic spells
-Having a cute moment with Baby Norie (Orange hair), Morgan and SI
-A costume alt to be Cyberpunk Styled
-Reading a tall stack of tomes
-Just Greeting the viewer/My Self Insert at home with "Would you like Dinner and me, Bath and me, or just me?"
-And Fortune telling someones waifu

imgur.com/YFIoCR4

Requesting Pacifica as a car model for the 2017 Pacifica in an appropriate race-girl outfit much like i.imgur.com/0qwIQMJ.png , or eating ramen (mayhap for the first time?) please.

Good morning. Requesting my beautiful Ai Nanasaki having fun surfing:

u.pomf.is/vzksgw.jpg
u.pomf.is/ysziwm.png

Or maybe Ai at the beach wearing the Margarita swimsuit from DOA, swimsuit refs:
u.pomf.is/snotny.jpg
u.pomf.is/ptqctg.jpg

Why not both? Ai surfing while wearing the Margarita swimsuit would be really cool if you're up for a challenge

Pokemon Go just came recently, so I think it would be cute to see Ai and my SI out looking for pokemon dressed in the Pokemon Go trainer outfits:
u.pomf.is/akmehn.png
SI ref: u.pomf.is/lpryia.png

Anything is appreciated though, including cutelewd, thank you.

Requesting *Hyun-ae wearing Kamui

Requesting Oora, anything is fine.

Requesting Osaka dancing with her hairy armpits and bare feet showing.

Requesting Watashi dressed like Malon/Cremia from Legend of Zelda. Alternatively, her wearing a sweater and tights/pantyhose (imgur.com/DqTWj0t). Anything else cute or sexy would be nice as well.

I'd like to request Uni. Wearing plain but cute casual clothing or going for a swim/emerging from the water but otherwise I'd like anything.
I would also request Uni and Yozakura as a pair of Wing Diver or Pale Wing and Fencer from Earth Defence Force, the latter with dual Jackhammer weapons. a.pomf.cat/ohggxy.png a.pomf.cat/vtwren.JPG If anyone wants to be a Ranger or Air Raider to make it a full squad, feel free to suggest.
Alternatively, playing co-op shooting games like House of the Dead and Time Crisis - or doing some cosplay and cool poses as the characters. Water guns are good as well!

Requesting my Yuuna peacefully napping in the sunshine.
Pleinairanon and I would like to request a drawing of them toggether with
Yuuna in Subarus: i.imgur.com/zHrjxFA.jpg
and Pleinair in Teanas: imgur.com/a/TUGOt
outfits from Nanoha, so if you wanted to draw them together we'd both be overjoyed. But anything cute or cool of Yuuna would make me happy.

Requesting anything cute of Honoka.

For specifics, requesting Honoka wearing a qipao eating a meatbun.

Have a great weekend.

Requesting Inori with a tiny bunny sitting or sleeping on top of her head, or on her belly.

Wearing any of those outfits i.imgur.com/5vdZDsg.jpg
Or as a cute meido.

Anything else is fine too. Thank you.

Requesting my lovely bassist, Akiyama Mio.

I'd like to see her wearing/cosplaying in Reimu's outfit from the Touhouvania (Koumajou Densetsu) fangame.
Ref for the outfit : imgur.com/a/i4d75

For a cutelewd request, her at the beach wearing a bikini, her body having tanlines from another day at the beach where she wore another swimsuit, basically a Mio version of what happened to Azunyan.
So she would have to be slightly brown/tanned on the picture.
Refs for those who didn't watched the show, or don't remember : imgur.com/a/9y7P5

Anything else is fine as long as it's cute, or not too lewd. Thanks in advance and have a nice day !

Dear Drawfriends,

While anything cute of my beloved wife Hane is always appreciated, I have some ideas of what you may draw!

Hane in Jeans - your choice if she wears a shirt, blouse or handbra

Hane as Office Lady - if possible, with glasses and pinstripes.

Hane and her Bike - imgur.com/a/sNnRr Anything with her Pink CB400SF Hyper VTEC Spec III is always appreciated!

Super crazy Bonus request for those who enjoy drawing mechanical things:Hane as artwork on a fighter jet - Idolm@ster DLC for Ace Combat-Style imgur.com/a/vGN78

As always I wish that all of us will have a great weekend, delivery or not!

Requesting Minori wearing a sundress in a sunny field of flowers.

Or requesting her holding a baseball like here: i.imgur.com/0rsmo3J.jpg
A similarly fiery expression would be cool.
Also keep in mind she throws right-handed unlike Hyuuma in the picture.

Anything that is cute, cool or genki is also appreciated. Thank you for considering.

Requesting anything cute involving my Kobori and our daughteru. An idea I've had in mind is the both of them enjoying a day on the beach. Any activities, from swimming to Suikawari, is fine by me.

With the release of Pokemon Go, another possible idea is where they're both in pokemon trainer getup, exploring the grasslands together.

Kobori ref: my.mixtape.moe/pktcff.jpg

Anything else that's cute of them is fine.

Requesting Ryuko!

-In a tuxedo, optionally being proposed to
-Anything in her maid costume:
i.imgur.com/Ym7voyq.png

And anything else cute would be completely great too. Have a good weekend!

What's the name of the page to make a character like that?

I'm requesting my husbando Akihisa Yoshii from Baka to test to shoukanjuu.

- Requesting slightly tanned akihisa since it's still summer. Maybe him chilling on a beach or just being somewhere outside on a nice day.

- I would like to see him dressed in this outfit but in fullbody: imgur.com/xg6WSkT

But if those requests don't interest you, anything cute or stupid will be appreciated.

Requesting Nagisa, anything happy or encouraging would be tip top, thank you.

It's in the image's name.

Requesting my angel lying seductively on a bed covered in rose petals

Requesting a full body and color draw of San from Princess Mononoke in the outfit shown, minus the mask and pointy ears.

Requesting Nappa from Dragon Ball Z, in his black underwear, with a bulge, training for a fight. Full Color please!

Requesting Nero in Shuten's outfit. Thank you.

What? They're no good?

I'd like to request my beautiful waifu Yukino.
Here's a couple ideas:
- Yukino laying down at beach, under a beach umbrella while reading a book
- Yukino surfing
- Yukino doing yoga
Of course, anything cute or cool is fine and greatly appreciated.
Additionally, joint requesting Anastasia and Yukino going shopping together for stuffed animals. If possible, Yukino focusing mainly on pan-san plushies.
I hope you all have a great weekend. Remember to take it easy.

Hi again, WWD. I'd like to humbly request Rikka being smug, lewd, or smuglewd. Anything else would be just as wonderful, of course.
In case it offers inspiration, this is her theme BGM: my.mixtape.moe/mlfwwj.ogg

For something more specific, I'd like to request her trying to keep a straight face while reading a book with an absurd title, such as "How to Avoid Huge Ships".

Many thanks in advance, to anyone who might show interest in this.

Requesting Stocking wearing a cyberpunk style outfit, please.

Hi, WWD, hope you all had a great week.
Considering Jolyne and LoL's Miss Fortune share the same voice actor in the japanese client, I'd love to see Jolyne wearing MF's Mafia outfit while busting out of prison or robbing a bank, hat and guns optional. As an extra, I would also love to see her driving or at least leaning on a V8 Ford, aka the car Bonnie and Clyde drove.
Outfit ref: imgur.com/a/xtF8E Bonus 3D model lolking.net/models?champion=21&skin=6
B&C's Death Car reference: i.imgur.com/SUI85Ib.jpg

As an alternate idea, Jolyne suplexing user like this imgur.com/a/67ar6

And of course, I'm still up for an outfit swap with Cosmos. Sorry for the (you), man, I'll be sure to just link to this post of yours in the future.

Have a nice day and thank you in advance for considering my request

Based taste

Requesting my husbando posing or using my 3D husband, gumption.

Requesting my waifu Mahiru Koizumi. Thanks in advanced, and have a good weekend.

Requesting my waifu Aoba!

Cheers

Whatever this adorable outfit is you definitely have good taste. I wouldn't mind seeing it requested again. And again.

Have a nice weekend!

Requesting Sawyer doing a "Yandere Trance" face, or something similar

gelbooru.com/index.php?page=post&s=view&id=1335496
gelbooru.com/index.php?page=post&s=view&id=1308784
gelbooru.com/index.php?page=post&s=view&id=2635765
Vaguely like these.

As always, I'm open for just about anything else cute, cutelewd or lewd, within reason, if you have an idea for something, just ask me. I love seeing her in pretty dresses and various cool and fashionable outfits.

Further references: i.imgur.com/jXIwLCY.png

Requesting RJ please!

Requesting my dear Touko wearing a yukata and hanging a wish paper on a bamboo tree. Or maybe her enjoying the Tanabata festival, buying various treats from food stalls or trying out the carnival attractions available there.

Another idea I have, is her at a train station waiting for a train to arrive. It's optional, but it'd be fantastic if she's wearing her coat and a suitcase is lying on the floor near her.

If you're interested in drawing a joint request, her sharing a pack of smokes/smoking together with Mamimi from FLCL . Something along the lines of the pictures in this album: imgur.com/a/oy6xt

Anything else cute or cool is fine. Thank you and have a pleasant weekend.

Nice work yoku.

Really cute.

Cute job!

Wow, that is really cute. Like a bunny version of the nyangerie.
Bungerie?

>was requesting the same one for a month

Request it now, who knows, maybe it'll be done!

Good morning, Sup Forums!

To celebrate the release of Monster Hunter Generations, I'd like to request my waifu wearing Nargacuga armor, since that's the older monster I'm most looking forward to fighting that wasn't in 4U. Any of your other favourite sets would probably be fine, too.

God Eater Resurrection came out recently too, so Hina wearing Alisa's outfit from the game would also be awesome. Her normal bust size or or a bit bigger for the sake of the clothes is cool

Alternately, Hinagiku in her pajamas with BB playing games or sleeping beside each other.

Please and thank you as always!

(Sorry I can't make additional references in my situation.)

Yeah, no.

The same thing happened with something I was requesting for years. It happens.

Can't say I tried. Better luck next time?

Sorry I didn't get the chance to reply to this adorable delivery last weekend, so if you see this, draw friend, thank you for drawing my husbando!

Good morning everyone, I would like to request my dear beloved Gwendolyn please. Really anything would be fine as long as it isn't lewd. If you want something specific, I always love to see her eating a nice full meal.

Requesting my lovely husbando Kousaka Kyousuke at the beach swimming with a Shiny Staryu (Or Starmie if you prefer I just mainly want it to be shiny). If possible his swimtrunks could be water pokemon themed if not simple blue ones like the last image are fine too.
References: imgur.com/a/6wVZR

Alternatively dressed as Kisaragi Gentaro(with the hair too) from Kamen Rider Fourze imgur.com/a/qNsLV

Anything else is fine as long as it's cute and nonlewd. Thank you and have a nice weekend.

Good morning everyone. Hope everyone doing alright this week.
Requesting my beloved Ivis wishing the viewer a good night or telling them to join them in bed because of how late it is. Possibly wearing an oversized button dress shirt or a transparent nightgown. Though, anything cute is always welcomed.

Thank you to whoever does this request it's always appreciated and I hope everyone enjoys their weekend.

Happy Friday, everyone! Requesting Fujibayashi Ryou, please, preferably in one of the following scenes:
•as a delicious milf cooking dinner. Think Akiko Minase from Kanon. I'm inclined to say please include the braid.
Or maybe you could combine this with the bikini request.
•"dressed" like Aigis while singing youtube.com/watch?v=mNU3aIJs88g or youtube.com/watch?v=79fzeNUqQbQ
•dressed like Rally Vincent from Gunsmith Cats imgur.com/a/At4BT while wielding the .44 AutoMag from the movie Sudden Impact
•wearing an American flag bikini while setting off fireworks
•dressed like Katori from Kantai Collection kancolle.wikia.com/wiki/Katori/Gallery preferably not wrecked
•freestyling like Ayumu Maihama, in pictured clothing imgur.com/sCiHDk6 that I don't have a color reference for. Let's just say black hoodie, yellow pants a la Kill Bill.
Lewd would be perfectly fine with any outfit request or if you wanted to abandon outfits completely, a 7 on the lewd scale would be welcomed.

Have a great weekend!

You own a s2000 with Akari livery, yes?

Sorry for the notif.