Kill all cholos (S.O.S.)

Sup Forums Peru needs help from you. We currently, and as always, have had a problem with cholos and we now need a purge. Forget about Islamland(Europe) and all the other doomed countries with shit weather, America is the only thing that should matter to white people or at least descent humans. Look at that shit, they are not only ulgy and brown, they also smell like shit and short as fucking midgets, they are stupid, fat, eat shit even with the amazing food we have here, they are liars, their hair is straight and thick and looks like a fucking porcupine. We need to take action and prevent that to keep breading like rats.

Peruvians are white

Look at this shit, just look and try not to puke.

I know this peruvian chick, she's hella cute. Whats a cholo?

jajajajajajajajajajaja

Everyday I curse my Spaniard fore bearers for not completely cleansing the world of beaner scum.

wheres your fucking leaf?

Alianza Lima juevon

Reconquest of Antofagasta when?

Spic Gangster

Cholo is a term used by mestizo and white Peruvians to refer to the native people of Peru

>white peruvians
chill the fuck out

Not that type of cholo. That's the taco cholo, peruvians cholos are putos serranos que huelen a comino.

Can you imagine a group of people that smells like cumin? This sub-apes are so disgusting no one eats cumin anymore. They ruined a spice.

Going to Lima, Arequipa, and Cusco in December. What should i expect

> Forget about Islamland(Europe) and all the other doomed countries with shit weather, America is the only thing that should matter to white people or at least descent humans
YES WHITE MAN LEAVE YOUR LITERAL MAJORITY WHITE ANCESTRAL HOMELANDS THAT YOU ARE SPECIFICALLY ADAPTED FOR FOR THE PLACE WHERE SHITSKINS EVOLVED

Honestly if you are actually white in south american countries youre spanish, portugese, or maybe german. stop making up ethnicities. im Irish in america. end of story.

pic related mfw someone tells me I should care about anything other than Europe

This trying to scam you and hitting on your girl

Stupid hotness.

Like in temperature, peruvians are ok this guys exaggerate.

Yeah thats what im guessing, still funny kek

I dated a Peruvian girl that looked like your pic, only a bit more asian looking.

I'm a tall blond haired blue eyed gringo with perfect Spanish. I get so much pussy here in Peru I'm practically tired of being such an object to these lil brown cunts. 10/10 do recommend.

Andeans have slit eyes and large noses, they look like tanned Jomon.

Thats a mestizo girl. Most of girls here, low class, look like the girl in the middle

Seven hundred trillion times this. But as an expat with over 10 years of pilfering chola snatch in south America, I can tell you that the white man gets whatever he wants here. I can literally have whatever woman I want, taken or not. And I'm poor compared to many people that live in my neighborhood in Lima.

El Ropero Loco de Arden.

>implying anyone will know what I'm talking about

You are either poor or just trolling. The upper class here looks no different than that Chilean girl. I'm sitting in miraflores right now. Maybe in el Callao all your bitches are cholas, maybe you should try working hard and breaking your class. Then you'd have a better and fairer idea of what's really going on in your fucking country.
Oh wait, you're a momma's boy who has never worked a day in your life.

Peruvians are cool. Peruvians coming from their vernacular 'aristocracy' in Lima are classy and educated as fuck, their character just gives off this impression of innate nobility, of a vast distance between them and everyone else, something that you can't really acquire with reading and such.

No these indians are very shy and would not unless heavily drunk, scam maybe if you flash money around like a retard.

The problem is not Peruvians from Lima, the problem is Peruvians from everywhere else.

Heard theres a lot of negroes south of lima.
Tfw we all had negro slaves

We didn't that was for the aristocrats in Peru.

That's why mapuch'ed all their spanish hotties back in the pacific war.

They look mexican or chicanos

W-we were pretty well behaved for the most part, though? At least as far as I know. But yeah, their historical elite. They'll always look down on us as 'nouveau riche', the meanies. That's the impression I get.

If you want to still think that we were the good guys don't research on the Lynch expedition.

>We even stole the bathtubs.