The sad tale of the Red Squirrel

Once there was only one species of squirrel in the UK, the Red Squirrel.
Sadly a rival was imported from North America, the bigger, stronger, more aggressive Grey Squirrel.
The metaphor is clear, Native Brits, nature gives zero fucks about you, you're doomed.

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/American_red_squirrel
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Red_squirrel
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

>not having black squirrels
feel sorry for you senpai

Gas the greys red war now

>the bigger, stronger, more aggressive Grey Squirrel.
... no. the red squirrels die to a disease that they grey ones carry. reds immune system cant handle it.

That is true, but it's also true that they can't compete for resources. End result is the same, Natives disappear replaced by non natives with advantages in terms of survival and reproduction.

I saw a red squirrel in London on Wednesday, it was smaller than most squirrels I've seen and it had a red tint but not bright red and it looked quite fluffy for a squirrel, it could have been a retarded baby grey squirrel that ran through blood or paint or an escaped red squirrel as I know people like to keep them as pets

Lemur evolve from squirrel, monkey evolve from lemurs, ape evolve from monkey, man evolve from ape. Isn't it incredible, you can even see that squirrel ha similar hands to human

It may have been a baby, most likely escaped, there have been no confirmed sightings of wild red squirrels in London for many years, soon we'll be saying that about native Brits.

It was a bit bigger than that and it's colour was like that red shade above his eye all over

agreed, it is incredible

It could have been a mixed race squirrel, or a freak re-emergence of red squirrel genes, a trace of an ancestor.

the virgin red squirrel v The Chad Grey Squirrel

its illegal to harm a red one but its the law you must destroy grey ones

you cant even release a trapped grey one,its a crime you must destroy it

when the white race takes the safetys off we will be fine lad,till then let the pressure build up more to get the cucks to shut up

That's right Britboi, how's it feel to get GREYED by the superior north american?

As a brit, this makes me wonder whether any nationalist groups have tried using the red squirrel in their literature.

If they haven't they should, it's a perfect metaphor that has the potential to really show the reality of the dangers of immigration.

Wouldn't be a bad mascot either.

Hmm...I'm from the US and was always told that the reds are invasive and aggressive to native greys. Should we trap them and send them to UK?

We can do an exchange, can we also send some Muslims in exchange for white people?

Invasive species is the perfect analogy to immigration. It works exactly the same.

As far as I can tell, the American red squirrel is a distict species with what looks like a less vibrant coat. They'd probably be a poor substitute.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/American_red_squirrel

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Red_squirrel

Red squirrels are pretty awesome. I hadn't bothered to check, that's cool that we have our own red squirrels... which actually are expanding their range so probably what I had heard, without realizing they are different from the UK ones. That said, I like our eastern chipmunks better.