/Bullying general/

It's time to bring back bullying!! For too long have goofy faggots walked the halls of our schools and offices with no fear of retribution, shielded by the cancer that is social justice. No more! Gather here fellow bullies and discuss methods to bring bullying into the current year.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/Qc2_rSysXws
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

No problem.

Bullying is a certified Chad activity.

Bullying is a keystone of society:
youtu.be/Qc2_rSysXws

*slaps ipad out of your hand* ooops, heh sorry fag

You can bully me but you can't bully my waifu

Indeed, bullying keeps degeneracy down. I don't mean hardcore bullying, just some light thuggery here and there to make kids realise they're being weirdos and straighten up.

How about we don't be assholes to other people.

another good point, these fucking nerds are carrying around hundreds of dollars worth of nerd shit in current year, it's literally the year of the bully, you can steal your way up to being moderately wealthy.

How about you sack up, Mary?

See you after school, faggot.

No bully, Sup Forums

>leaf
Like you matter, nerd

Cunt anyone who was a blatant dixkhead or socially retarded was bullied at my school, I can't imagine what schools are like Now, hell even I was bullied when I said something retarded or failed too often, it's a good mechanism to improve those around you when used correctly, although I've seen it overused especially by kids who have a shit home life

I'll just get creative and rub your asshole

Yep, same thing when I was a kid. There's a line with bullying for sure, but it's been pushed way too far back, bullying is natural and keeps the group in check.

I was one of those dweeby cunts. Intense bullying trabsformed me from a creepy autist into a functioning member of society that now has a wife. Any smart autist will learn why he is being bullied and correct the behaviour, or killl himself.

Your Waifu is fucking shit. Might at as well pick Ann at that point.
T. Makoto-master race

Listen here you fucking leaf, you're lucky you're not here right now because I'd beat the shit out of you for this.

I sed no buly

Exactly this, bullying isn't without casualties, but they're necessary. If you fucking kill yourself because chad made fun of you, then you weren't long for this world anyway.

mmmm baby how would you like me to mount you after I perform a single-legged takedown?

>OP typed with a stiffening erection.

Bullying ruined my life and all my opportunities, they should be tortured desu.
>T. 140 IQ autist

Shit like this is the reason you got robbed for your lunch money every day, Eugene.

Blame yourself for being weak, it isn't too late to slap yourself in the face and become a man.

*** EARLY AND OFTEN ***

You have point. Judging by his image folder I bet he's into ageplay too mmmm what a keeper!

Well, OP is a fag so it's no surprise he's a pedophile, too.

>t. bullied peos
Clearly not bullied enough.

>OP can't take a little bullying.
Guess we spotted the degenerate.

The day I let a couple of virgin autists bully ME is the day I hang up my pocket chain and stop bullying...aka never u fuckin fags hahaha

Go fuck your mom OP!

My name is Marek and I grew up with a love for combat. But I also loved sexually assaulting wrong doers like yourself in the name of justice. I could think of no better calling in life.

>Getting this sensitive.
OP is a fag, after all.

I'll glass any cunt in here who wants to dance

If bullying is so bad then why does it feel so good? Checkmate fags

I WILL GIVE YOU A WEDGIE

The mix of bullying and rubbing the prostate is the meaning of existence *moans*

i used to be a bully in school and i felt bad about it later on

Outside behind the school faggot!
Be there or be square!

You shouldn't, you did them a favour.

I'm cool with average boy shit bullying. Name calling, dead arms, dead legs, etc.

Some fags take it way too far though. I think social media another issue. Not so much the cyber bullying aspect as the fact that kids spend so much time on it that cyber bullying is an issue in the first place. Go play sport or vidya or something. Social media is literally less constructive than locking yourself away with a playstation.

Are you fucking retarded, you fucking mouthbreathing retards?

How is this going to help our cause, ya fucking cunts? Do you realize how stupid, puerile and pathetic this is?

With each and every passing day I see this board going to shit because of brainlet newfags like you. Fuck off

heh...guess we know which fag got bullied in school lads.
Yeah like I've been saying in this thread, bullying and sadism are different, regular kids can bully without going too far.

I was one of those geeks bullied ion school.
Best thing that ever happened to me.

>It forced me to stand up for myself.
>Taught me that life isn't always fair.
>Toughened me up.

Yeah, I was miserable at the time, until I grew the balls to fight back, play sports, etc. However, by the time I was an adult, I could handle anything. Yeah, sometimes life fucks you over -you just get back up and go back at it. I see so many crumble over the slightest hardships.

I've mentioned on kikebook that I'm 100% in support of bullying, and I love watching the responses of "But user, of all people, you should you understand!"

>tfw all the shit Dad said about "building character" was 100% true.

>bullying and sadism are different
oooooo I beg to differ sweetie ;)

I was a late bloomer in highschool, on top of that fact I was bullied because I was a little clumsy and did some stupid clumsy things sometime. It wasn’t the light teasing, I was actually harassed by people I didn’t know constantly. I later found out sometime in junior year that my “friends” were feeding personal information to everyone else so they would make fun of me for it, everything from rejection asking someone to homecoming to clumsy stuff like me crashing into another friend’s parents car when I was just learning to drive. That’s when I decided to drop those friends and harden the fuck up. The first months were mental torture, just being harassed and having no one to talk to. During this period my old friends fed more personal info to everyone else. I got a job which helped, then started paying for a gym membership, and went to environment and chess clubs where I met people really quickly. Realized the world was bigger than highschool, and got new friends. The kids at school took notice that I was doing my best to become a better person, and that’s an attractive quality. The gym helped too, I dropped one of my old friends on his ass because he tried to pick on me like he used to. His face was comical because I used to be a real lanky kid. I graduated in the top 20 of my class with more friends that I could count. Life gets better if you work on it anons, and unless you have aspergers, you can climb your way out of that hole. Meet people with your interests. As for the bullying, it helped me become the person I am today.

I was bullied in high school because I was an edgy faggot. The bullying stopped when i had enough and kicked the shit out of the main kid. I went a bit far and his mates pulled me off him and it was broken up. It taught me 2 important lessons
>don't be an edgy faggot
>stand up for yourself

Good man. This is the ideal and desired outcome of bullying. Bullying is literally an evolutionary measure to weed deviant behaviour out of the group. It's good for everyone, and like I said, if light bullying breaks you then you weren't going to last anyway.

Of course you need to balance everything with a little love.

This is what I'm talking about, these social justice cucks never focus on the bullying SUCCESS stories, of which there are many. 90% of bullied kids end up better off, and the 10% who kill themselves probably would've over something else if not the bullying anyway.

I was bullied in highschool a tiny bit, but now everybody wants to penetrate my boipucci.

The only people who get bullied and can't figure out why and then correct their behaviour are turbo autists, and they shouldn't be with the normal kids to start with.

I like the sound of that cowboy. Wrestling a bit with the boys never hurt anyone. Especially when you're all oiled up and half-naked.

Modern history summed up in 1 picture

>Sweetie
GOTCHA SHILL
WEE WOOO WEOO WOO POLICE INCOMING WTUJHQEUTHQETYQHILEHIPQEGYQEHNG YOURE UNDER ARREST FAGGOT FOR BEING A SWEETIER SHILL HERE IT COMESWEEE WEOOO WEE WEOOO WEE WOO WEEE WOOO YOURE IN JAIL AND SUCK A COCK SHILLLLLLLLLLLLLLLL

cont

I'm a boomer ( born 1948)

What kids these days call bullying is pathetic. We used to hunt down the retarded "special Ed" kids and lure them into the gymnasium. There we would beat them until they saw stars. Never got caught. One kid got hospitalized due to skull fractures.

Pick up the pace!

We have a lot to learn from you, wise elder. Tell us stories of the old days.

Time for a counterattack

Bullying doesn't solve those issues you derranged faggot. It makes them more prevalent. You don't stop someone from being a faggot by telling them to stop being a faggot.

I was also bullied for being a small little fucker, always lagging in growth. Now I'm a big fucker that messes with other big fuckers just for the fuck of it. I'd want to see your little bitch ass preach bullying after you take 5 hard fucking knuckles to the eye socket for not being as tough.

>inb4 internet tough guy
We can all be tough guys on the internet, retard. :^)

Classic Aussie shitposting ITT. Topkek Bruce.

sounds like you got bullied and never wised up boyo. Let's meet up and I'll give you a swirly while we talk about life.

ooooo granpda you never got a taste of my bullying teeehee. It's still not too late ;)

What do you want to know?

Back then we built men. Like me. If I did what we did back then to freaks I would get thrown in jail !

>gives wedgie

Get out of the locker room nerd!

Make this a doujin

>beat fuck out of literal retards.
Fucking boomers.

Let's play a game of tag gramps

It'll be the next big genre after isekai

>swirly
Top kek. Your western tier bullying is fucking ridiculous. Are you gonna give me a wedgie and a wet willy too?

How about I fucking bash your face in like Kangaroo Jack bashes your wife every night, while you list all the dangerous spiders that will kill you in Australia from A to Z. Sounds like fun to me boi. I'm in.

My rule is that if you want to go to school with us normal kids then expect to be treated like a normal kid (get a beating for being stupid (

What the fuck ! Are you a queer??

bring it on gypsi scum Ill make you cry to your grandma and then shoot you

I'm Marek the warrior of sensual ju-jitsu justice. I'll be rough but once you're pinned, you're all mine to devour.

ITT: Cucks that have miserable, lonely, and meaningless lives so they actually wish they got bullied when they were younger because they think that would have been the kick in the ass they needed to make the present day not so miserable, lonely, and meaningless. They actually believe this.

You're so pathetic you couldn't even warrant the attention of a bully.

How about you fuck off to Reddit you pencil necked geek!

shhh...

"bullying" programs are a backdoor for implementing degenerate propaganda in schools

You have to be 18 to post here.

Who the fuck invited you in you fucking numale? This was between me and the aussie shitposter. Do they have long commercials at blacked now or what? LMAO. Your words sound like words said by a crying fag.

>I WILL KILL YOU DEAD AND SHOOT YOU TOO Q_Q
K Y S C U C K.

Shit thread.

JUSTICE!

Fight me, Dilweed!

>gay posting
>Canada

like clockwork

I don't know who is baiting who at this point.

fucking weeb, do something useful with your life

where do you cross the line between bullying and forced gay sex?

Let's take this doofus all the way to the swirlie bowl!

Its a good thing this isn't r9gay

>born 1948
69 years old ooooh that was intentional wasn't it grampenis

I can answer that

Friendly reminder that bullies are as gay as their victims. Probably gayer.

Bullying is good sometimes, but not in the vast majority of cases.

Go fucking suck a dick faggot op kill yourself virgin.

You would know all about being gay wouldn't you?

Are you not aware of the victim leaf poster in this thread? I doubt any bully is gayer than him

You gotta get gay to be in the game

I'm not comfortable with this