Maji de Friday

Didn't see one in catalog, so here it is. Happy friday.

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Imperial_Regalia_of_Japan
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

First for Wanko a best waifu.

I can't choose between her and Mon-sama.

Played S yesterday. Love it. Margit was so sexy and Kokoro is pretty cute. I still can't finish Monshiro route for some reason. It just feel wrong to even take a bath with her (sorry Jun). That said I was pretty disappointed that there's no edgy Yamato route on Tsubame's. I was pretty pissed thay she used us to defeat Momoyo and I chose to say no to her but the game pussied out and let Yamato forgave her anyways. I kinda wish there's a route where Yamato became cold because of that amd Tsubame crying for forgiveness to us every day.

>super excited to play S for Margit route
>tfw all sex scenes

It's not just pure sex but the "strong woman turned to a sub in 1 second by MC's dick" is pretty shit. Margit deserves better.

>tfw she can't hold it because you haven't dicked her for 12 days

Clone swimwear.

dem hips

A-2 when?

Soon(TM)

I thought I would hate her, but her route turned out to be my favorite in S

Benkei>Yoshitsune>literally who>>>>bookworm

A hound bows to it's owner, pretty simple

Seiso = Benkei > Aki >>>>>>>>> Yoshitsune

Why is Yoshitsune so plain compared to the other clones?

>Seiso=Benkei

Now I know your fucking with me

She makes up for it with her mental retardation shtick

Except I'm not, Seiso is easily in the top 3 for me.

Did you not see the poll the other week? Even if it was a poorly made poll Seiso still scored 2nd place with only a handful of votes behind Benkei.

>Seiso last
>Aki above Yoshitsune
Shit taste.

You meant Yoshitsune above Aki presumably.

Maybe it's because I haven't read the route she goes berserk in, but the "Calm hime" attitude gets on my nerves.

As for polls my favorite girls are always mid to bottom so either my taste is shit or everyone else's is.

>berserk
>calm hime
So you know absolutely nothing about her and are misreading her personality rather badly? fair enough.

Flustered Margit is cute

LEE A CUTE

Like I said, never read it because I didn't like her personality. I just know she finds out who she was and goes crazy or something.

No update as of yet.

How do you know this? I don't see any translation progress update on the site for A-2

Torakka route never ever

Well isn't that nice, Minatosoft will be releasing a patch that will replace Yukie's/Matsukaze voice in A-2 with the Yukie's original Seiyuu Gotou Yuuko doing the lines instead.

That's great that she's feeling better.

Post your favorite girl, say one good thing and one bad thing about her.

She's adorable, but she's got a twisted personality and it makes me want to see her cry.

Why is every girl in this game doomed for a shitty and lonely future unless we (Yamato) captured her?

>Every girl
Not really, only people like Miyako are doomed to be alone

>we(Yamato)
>we

I want self inserts to go

Kind of makes me feel sorry for the temp VA they got, but I'm also pretty good. It just wasn't the same.

Let's see here:

Wanko won't become assistant master and if not for us wouldn't become a dietician.

Mayucchi goes back home and still unable to make friends and pressured by daddy to find husband.

Momoyo became a fighting God but no suitor

Chris has her dad

Miyako is like you said

Margit continues being The Hound and forever virgin

Kokoro still has no friends because of her personal

Azumi is unrequited love with Hideo

Mon-sama I haven't played yet

Tsubame is just Natto all the way

And that's some of them, not sure about the rest but it's fucked how they need us (Yamato) to be happy.

>complaining about self inserts
>on a thread about VN eroge

>implying

Plenty of girls would probably end up getting married eventually.

The only girls for whom it would be Yamato or nobody would be Miyako and Azumi. The only other girls with a 95% chance of being forever alone are Kojima-sensei, and Yuki,

I would have at least liked to see different epilogues for some characters depending on the route, like say after one route Jun and Mayo end up getting married, or Momoyo/wanko gets scouted by the Kukis in the epilogue for their routes. Things like that.

>Jun and Mayo

Come on Jun, shouldn't you be hanging out with Toma and Yuki instead of shitposting on a taiwanese cartoon site?

I am gonne be original and say Benkei.

She is pretty bro tier and I like her sex hair.

>Momoyo/wanko gets scouted by the Kukis in the epilogue for their routes
They can't, who is meant to run the temple in the future?

Her route was comfy as fuck, best of A1.

Guess so, but I imagine Wanko at least could be convinced by Yamato to work for Kuki Co.

Possible but he doesn't really have a reason to do so, Wanko wants to help Momoyo after all.

Jesus that body is dynamite

Bad thing about benkei is she's an alcoholic, once she turns 20 she'll hit the sauce hard.

She wont keep that amazing body or skills after a few years of that.

She just needs to substitute her adiction with Yamato's seed + Kawakami's water and all will be good

Salty milk and """water"""?

Kuki won't let her degrade that like

That's not going to happen as long as Marple is alive, remember that she effectively runs their lives and have to be fit and able for her plan

Thank god for helicopter parents.

Sorry for the actress that substituted her in A-2, but I definitely want the old voice back. So I'm glad about the announcement of the patch. I suppose you'll still be able to use the previous voice using an option in the game options.

This seriously needs to be updated.

She probably wouldn't waste away so easily, there's stuff about how she's training and studying quite a lot for her master.

Nope, once applied the voices are overwritten and you'll have to re-install if you want the temp Seiyuu's voice again.

Wait really? That makes no sense. What if somebody prefered the other VA? It's not that hard to implement an option to switch voices.

>※パッチを当てると、遙そらさんの由紀江&松風には戻せませんので、ご留意ください。セーブデータは引き継がれます。

>What if somebody prefered the other VA?
Then don't install the patch.

>It's not that hard to implement an option to switch voices.
That depends on how they configure the voice files.

What did he mean by this?

And what if I want to see how she delivers her lines in A2. No seriously, the "just don't install or install if you want or not" is stupid, simply give us both options in the patch.

He's singing the lyrics to a song from one of the Evangelion movies. The words basically mean that, if he had one wish, he'd want to grow wings and fly to heaven. Then he tries to jump out the window.

That's the joke.

What are "three treasures"?

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Imperial_Regalia_of_Japan

>the sword Kusanagi
>the mirror Yata no Kagami
>the jewel Yasakani no Magatama

WEW LAD

Nice desu ne.

What did he mean by this?

CHECKED

More like the six treasures

But it was Friday not two days ago.

Impressive.

Not him but, A-2 will be faster than A-1 unless their translator die again.

>Bad thing about benkei is she's an alcoholic
What is this nonsense ? Kawakami Water is non alcoholic. It's non alcoholic.

He's talking about drinking real alcohol when she's old enough

MY GOD

IT'S A CHRISTMAS MIRACLE

Could this be a sign?

Will we get the next major GET?

Then we will be two.

The cutest clone.

Cutest and lewdest.

I guess is time we wait for A-2 before making threads again. Looks like everyone is finished with A-1 and there isn't much to discuss anymore.

It'd probably be a year or so at the least if we did that.

Post Chris

Evening everyone slow thread today?

Threadly reminder that I love this scheming lass

>scheming
Are you sure? She looks quite innocent to me

Tsubame a shit. A SHIT !

You've played her route right?

Chris have the best legs.

fuck

Chris' first scene still one of the best ass CGs in the entire series.

I enjoyed it for the consensual rape

The only ones 100% doomed to be alone is Miyako and Azumi, most of the other girls are just not interested in pursuing relations at the time, Chris for example will eventually have to get married sometime unless the family line wants to end with her.

Mayucchi does have her crippling social anxiety going against her though.

i want to marry and do lewd things with aki

Every single route makes me feel terrible for Miyako. Even her own because it's so shit.