Tokyo Ghoul:re

Chapter's out
mangastream.com/r/tokyo_ghoulre/085/3540/1

Did they translate via google or what ? 80% of the sentences don't make any god damn sense.

TG is just deep like that.

What the fuck
How?

>mfw Hirako being based as fuck
>mfw insanely obscure pottery
>mfw Hoji vs Tatara finally happening
>mfw S0 shota and loli helping Kaneki escape
>mfw Arima smile
This chapter is fucking amazing even if the fujo bait has reached critical mass

>Hirako helps Kaneki
For once my calling was right.

WTF man I love Arima now

;_;

what the fuck everyone in squad zero is qt as fuck

> Arima genuinely smiling
> Arima smiling at all
I saw it coming but still it hurts

>Houji vs Tatara starting up
>Soon Akira vs Takizawa too

BETRAYALB OWL HYPE

Kaneki is quoting the poem he said to Arima in V14.

So what happened here? Did Marude and his men manage to kill papa Washuu only to be killed by his son afterwards? Or did Matsuri genuinely help out and survive the ordeal, despite being the only one to do so

Pretty sure Matsuri killed him for promotions.

>inb4 Kaneki will be the leader of s0

Will Kaneki take a few bites from Arima's body to make it look more believable? Or did Hirako know that Kaneki didn't kill him because he knows that Kaneki loved him too much to do anything of the sort?

Is Marude even dead though?

Hirako literally saw the wound and knew what happened.

Except for "Papa" it doesn't really show in the translation but Matsuri sounds like a 8 year old little girl crying in the Japanese text.

>丸手…丸手ェ~~~~ッッ…
>許さないからねー…
>あたし許さないからあああ…

hirako best boy

He's finally free

This chapter is actually very very interesting as the garden kids that were literally made by V are going against them by helping Kaneki while Matsuri who was against Yoshitoki is showing his true feelings for his father. It's like people switching sides is a common thing and we still got that Tatara/Seidou thing going on

Some translation nitpicks.

Kaneki: Assist my escape... (correct)
>Hirako: That was our intention from the very beginning.
Wrong - Kaneki is the one who says "So this was your intention from the very beginning."
Hrako: "Have him take this", he said. (correct)
>Hirako: But to be honest... I never did see him wear it...
Wrong - Kaneki is the one who says "In the end, I wasn't able to see you wearing it..."

I'm also sure that Kaneki meant "the man who placed his hopes on me" and not "gave me hope".

So for those smarter than my dumb ass, what is the symbolism behind the chess board falling apart?

It probably just another metaphor for Kaneki finally becoming one.

Kanaeki, as the one eyed king, is going to (presumably) have
>Squad 0
>The Clowns
>Amon
>Eto
>Anteiku (hoping to god he cucks them and tells them not to get involved)
As well as various outliers like Banjou, Ayato, Tsukiyama, etc

Considering Eto smashed a bunch of high ranking V members, I'm honestly wondering how the fuck this is going to work without being totally unbalanced. Not to mention the CCG is going to be utterly splintered soon.

The chapter title is "White Box". At the end, all the black squares fell down. Kaneki's hair is now white. Maybe it means that the doubts and insecurities that were a shadow in his life are now disappearing or something. It's ultimately up for interpretation.

We haise2.0: not a pussy edition now?

>high ranking V members
Where was this stated?

I think it's a less reckless Don. Haise is fucking dead ;_;

If Keneki isn't the one eyed king who is then? I really hope he isn't the chosen one MC god, but damn.

Kekneki was confirmed the current OEK several times already.

Fuck Haise was such a bro though. It's a nice breather when 90% of the characters are edgy.

so, squad zero helps Kaneki escape....to where? Probably not V considering Arima wasn't "really" on their side, simply following orders cause "MUH LIFESPAN", they could go meet with uta and Donatello Purple, or go save Touka and the gang, probably what's gonna happen is that squad zero will try to make him meet the clowns but Kaneki is gonna see that these fuckers are in danger and run to save them or some gay ass shit.

That's what I like about Kanekis ascent though. He isn't chosen, he fucking earned it. Hell, when he was captured by Aogiri Tatara said his eye was no good.

Yeah, he really was a bro and lighten the mood with his antics. I'll always miss those first chapters with him babysitting the Qs, getting scolded by Akira and occasionally kicking some ass with Centipede's help.

I think Marude really managed to kill Yoshitoki and Matsuri is throwing a fit because he wanted to be the one to do it.

Its nice to see how everyone liked haise now apparently and thinking back to how the threads used to be, everyone pretty much hated haise, thought he was a little bitch and almost every thread people would beg for kaneki to come back.

Sup Forums is full of hypocrites, more news at 11.

I see. Didn't remember that part.
Looks like "special class" isn't as special as it was in part 1.

Haise is shit and I am glad to see his bitch ass gone.

No, we get a chapter next week. We have a break on 4th or 11th.

I've always liked Haise. I think the people that hated Haise are mostly the ones advocating edgy shit like Furuta or battle shounen guys, not that there's anything wrong with that. They just don't give a fuck about him now and aren't as vocal.

It was torture for me. I never were able to stand the Qshit or pussy Haise.

I hate him, I am glad he is gone forever.

Seriously,what the heck Ishida will gonna do with Rize ?

I only started reading recently and liked Haise right away. I expected him to be a cringe worthy character from the hate I saw in the threads but it wasn't like that at all.

What exactly do you not understand, user?

SOON

Damn, CCG isn't doing shit in this arc.

So I guess Yoshitoki wasn't really that strong as a ghoul? He just managed to kill the other two investigators and Marude totally fucked his shit up.

I hope he was at least able to injure Marude to some extent.

Am I the only one who wanted to see more of manlet Black Arima? He looked so cool the first time he appeared before all the suicide shit.

I was hoping him to be the ultimate kaneki, he was apparently cooler than whitehairneki and to see him fight Arima would have been a nice contrast between their first fight that was white vs white.

Also I don´t get what the fuck is happening ith his hair know, Kaneki black hair was slowly turning black in manga during Yamori´s torture, Haise black hairs were also growing up after a time and after a timeskip was fully black.

This new shironeki literally becomes total white from dark black in just seconds or minutes, how does that work?

Black Reaper was cool, at least at the begining.

i fuckin ship them

It doesn't seem like it.

It there are only 3 bodies and Marude brought two investigators with him.

It looks like Marude actually won.

>Lost Arima.
>Lost the fucking bureau director, Yoshitoki.
>Lost Marude.
>Lost Cochlea and Haisaki.
>Mutsuki went batshit.
>Matsuri is now obsessed with muh revenge against Marude.
>Can lose Suzuya, Houji, Mougan, Milf and Akira.
>Kaneki knows their secrets know.
They fucked up really bad.

Suicidal Kaneki was too edgy for me. He was great for yandere fetishism, though.

Nothing is as special as it was in part one.

Hell, they also lost Kaneki and the 0 squad and have a lot of powerful ghouls like Donato and even Eto run free again. They are so fucked.

To be fair ghouls should be dying out by now anyways.

They don't need to worry about Eto. She'll job to anyone.

Am I the only one who doesn't want Tatara to die?

He will have these chicken feet hands forever now.

Hopefull he can shape them into something that resembles human limbs.

Maybe Ishida thought it would be cool to give him dragon-like limbs but they really look chicken limbs.

He has been doing that since the Tsukiyama raid

Yeah, but his right, cut off arm permanently had scales.

Most people who hate Haise are just Don Kaneki fanboys who are mad that the MC isn't a strong independent anti-hero that doesn't afraid of anything. Same reason why half of last thread was just one guy screaming about how current Kaneki is a bitch for saying goodbye to his father and being a nice guy in general.

It didn't look much different than what he has now. I still don't understand why he doesn't reshape them.

I misunderstood, thought you just meant the shape not the look and texture.

If he really wanted to he could probably just get some fake skin and put it over the new limbs.

I would have been fine with Ishida keeping the same arc but changing his visual style back to the Don seems cheap to me from a writing perspective.

But why doesn't he regrow normally? I mean, it's not the first time him or any other ghoul had a part of their body cut off, they always regenerate normally. Look at Mutsuki.

Black Reaper was just a major step back honestly. So glad Hide ended him.

Maybe because he isn't eating right.

Have we seen Mutsuki?

New limbs are more functional than standard arms anyways.

White squares are going back to fill the black/empty squares. The wall doesn't have holes anymore.

That was just Kaneki.

Not that user, but Tsukiyama, Eto, Yoshimura are all examples of them growing back right.

>implying Black Reaper couldn't have fixed it
He probably just used it as bait for girls to walk up to him and ask what happened to his arm so he could talk about how he lost it in a epic fight against the OEO while fighting to protect the city. He probably got tons of pussy just from that alone.

Kaneki and Arima.

He shouldn't be able to use his kagune the way he did if he hadn't been eating. Mutsuki didn't eat a lot either.

Yes. She regrew both arms and legs normally without any issue.

Since it makes no sense of it being a fault of his, repeatedly stated to be outstanding, regeneration, I still think his body just gave him superior limbs.

Yeah, also I still don´t get how his hair changed so fast, the black rings under eyes dissappeared too and apparently he didn´t need the glasses after all, he changed too fast.

>Atashi
Holy shit you're right

Hirako was great i really hope he and Marude survive this whole thing.

I guess this explains why Yoshitoki almost never appeared, since Ishida wanted to kill him off panel.

He had a breakdown and started talking like Nico. Is this his true self?

>He shouldn't be able to use his kagune the way he did if he hadn't been eating.

Thats only really used for convenience.

Yeah. I think he has a body issue and Ishida has been dropping hints of it with his sight and deformed regeneration. He had scales and claw hand ever since the Tsukiyama raid and it wasn't by choice since he wore a glove to hide it.

What kind of crazy Quinque managed to kill Wasshu?

I bet on Eto-based quinque.

That was hilarious. He actually loved his dad.

Do you think we'll see Kid shironeki anymore? I feel like Ishida will still use him in the future to represent Kaneki's remaining doubts or something. It'd be interesting to see Kidneki roasting Kaneki about how he was an idiot for not dying just for Kaneki to push Kidneki's shit in and tell him to shut up.

Goodbye sweet autist prince

Maybe a human turned half ghoul has a limit to the abuse and regeneration their body can take before it starts to mess up. Kaneki kept clawing out his eyes after Arima gouged them out and his arm was cut off, so clearly those were very abused areas.

ISHIDAAAA

Does someone have the link for the raws?

I miss Shark.

They were just puppets in a larger game.