CANADA YES!

13,000+ illegal immigrants travel across u.s border to Canada this year with new u.s stance on immigration.

Good job Canada, but I think u can do better, urge your leadership to accept more.

Other urls found in this thread:

ctvnews.ca/mobile/canada/about-half-of-summer-s-border-crosser-asylum-claims-rejected-so-far-irb-1.3617127#
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Choo choo choo. All aboard the Canadian diversity cuckold train. Here to take you to work, someone has to pay for those tax dollars to support welfare.

They cross the border but what most people don't realize is that Canada doesn't actually let these people stay and become citizens. It's actually really hard to immigrate to Canada.

I can't take this anymore. Fucking lefty asf Canada, reeeeee!

>100 Million Canada niggers By 2100
YES WE CAN

It doesn't matter
The world is going to enter an economic depression within the next three years and the entitlement system will collapse

The U.S will be the first to dissolve into chaos when the gibs are not delivered

Are we on target for first Anglo country that has white people go extinct?

what did we do in a past life to deserve enduring this hell.

you fought on the "right" side of history

Don't be like that
You Canbros are doing the right thing
So progressive and diverse!

Relax guys this is only happening in Quebec

Were in fuck do these niggers keep coming???

From the welfare state.

Oh fuck off. They're all going to get deported right back to the third world nation they came from.

It's ok though, Canada is post national.

wtf caadians are racist!!

It's happening everywhere, my city is flooded with niggers.

someone just nuke us already

What ever gave them the idea that they could just waltz into this country illegally? Surely it wasn't something our Prime Minister said about how they could just waltz into this country...

Oh...

Half of the illegals have their refugee claims accepted

ctvnews.ca/mobile/canada/about-half-of-summer-s-border-crosser-asylum-claims-rejected-so-far-irb-1.3617127#

Asian myself but don't want Canadian whites go extinct.

Sucks that Weedland is going down the same path as us
If your white population was just a little bit bigger you wouldnt have this problem

hey gooky mcgoo

Day after Edmontons attack

Thanks americucks. You've managed to create a fucking Europe situation with your undesirable illegals moving north

Why do you have to be racist canada? Just embrace the wonder that's the black community

1812 your forefathers chose the wrong fucking side leaf.

Niggerization intensifies.

Lol no. Your faggot in chief did it. You are all cucks.

Refugees welcome! It doesnt matter where the refugees go yanks, theyre gonna make babies somewhere and soon their population will explode and destroy our precious white race. You could have acted bwhahahaha.

FUCK THOSE FREELOADERS

start the meme "Niggers to Canada"
its our only solution

enjoy your ms-13

RIP Canada! hahahahahha

place the blame dickweed. typical canadian. bahhahahahaha

Lel
Look up at the stats of niggers who actually stay here.
Sure we keep a few undesirable but in general they don't like it here and move to Toronkong

The weak blood will be removed

Don't blame us, (((they))) set all this into motion with the immigration act of 1965. Written by (((Emmanuel Celler))). We just wanted to go to work and be left the hell alone.

Were not your friend buddy.

Damn, we might even be like you guys one day.

Probably by the end of the week at this rate.

it would be hularious if canada ships them to somalia for multicultural diversity training! Nah canada is to cucked to do that

Canada is rightful Chinese clay, they will not be permitted to stay, unless they each rape 10 whites women. This however will be difficult as most white will splay their legs at the sight of these young lions.

>one day

m8 I hate to break this to you but..... Ching chong bing bong m8.

You're welcome :^)

Old news. What city do you live in? I grew up/was born in and live in toronto and have been around many niggers. Most of the illegals are Haitian so we'll be getting more muh Dikers.

Sorry, man.

Greatest ally in the race war

How do we encourage our libs to start bussing people to Canada?

Why dont we send them all to canada?

Alright changs. We gotta do something about this

>no white man on that train

Canada has been cucked to no end.

South florida thanks you candida. This has directly lowered the number of haitians in my county.

I'd really like to build a statue of trudeau here. (with a plaque detailing instruction on canadian benefits written in haitians)

you mean those law breakers, illegals that will be sent back?

Trusting kikeskinniggers. Please remove

Canada is bigger than the US, they have the space to comfortably resettle millions of refugees.

very..yet they keep saying otherwise

You know exactly what you did. The Inuit never forget and they never forgive.

Show us racist Americans how it's done, Canada. TAKE THEM ALL!

Muma Trudi was a knee jerk switch from 12 years conservative office
We wont fall for Weed on a Stick agian

fuck you kike worshiper

I can't even imagine a more attractive female

you have low standard leaf bro. i see no ass on her only plywood

This. Spicniggers need directions.

I'm old and have developed an appreciation for a pretty face..ass was for 20 years ago

as long as your not chinese, we can be friends.

Good, those snow niggers deserve it

At this point I just assume any leaf posting is a chink